Nov 11 - China lacks respect for Obama

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 years ago '05        #41
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 3enz said:
Damn got obama put on the side with the wives..Our world leaders dont even respect this man..
this should bother any person of color. if you've never seen how other people feel about black people barrack obama is the perfect representation.

and what this had led to is a lack of respect from people of color too. We turned our backs on one of our own as usual.

Last edited by dmunson318; 11-12-2014 at 03:16 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #42
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Big Black 86 said:
Why would you respect a man as whipped and weak as him, not to mention his sh*tty politics and gratuitous need to help other countries that would just as soon k!ll him while doing nothing to fix what's at home.
most fixes begin on a local and state level. most fixes he even attempted all were doomed from the beginning since the democrats did not control all of the seats.
 11-12-2014, 03:59 PM         #43
3enz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
this should bother any person of color. if you've never seen how other people feel about black people barrack obama is the perfect representation.

and what this had led to is a lack of respect from people of color too. We turned our backs on one of our own as usual.
Maybe it isnt about color and more of where obama stands as a man..His politics..Theres black people who dont respect obama either..And add the fact most of the world dislikes americans as it is i could understand this happening

Last edited by 3enz; 11-12-2014 at 04:05 PM..
 3 years ago '12        #44
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 Truth33 said:
Since forever
What are you talking about? The popular vote in each state decides which candidate the states respective electoral college votes go to.

It is possible to lose the OVERALL popular and win the Presidency (happened 2-4 times I think, can't remember off the top of my head) but you can't win the popular vote in Florida and NOT get their electoral college votes.
 3 years ago '05        #45
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Just BizNis said:
What are you talking about? The popular vote in each state decides which candidate the states respective electoral college votes go to.

It is possible to lose the OVERALL popular and win the Presidency (happened 2-4 times I think, can't remember off the top of my head) but you can't win the popular vote in Florida and NOT get their electoral college votes.
Thats only a state law...not a federal law. For example New York state electoral college doesn't have to vote for the winner of the popular vote. Only in about half the states do the electoral college have to follow popular vote per state law. The rest they can vote however they want.

I live in New York state so basically voting for president is a big "fu*k you". In this state your vote doesn't matter
 3 years ago '05        #46
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
Electors in these States are not bound by State Law to cast their vote for a specific candidate:

ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
DELAWARE
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MINNESOTA

MISSOURI
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK
NORTH DAKOTA
PENNSYLVANIA
RHODE ISLAND
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA
 3 years ago '12        #47
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Thats only a state law...not a federal law. For example New York state electoral college doesn't have to vote for the winner of the popular vote. Only in about half the states do the electoral college have to follow popular vote per state law. The rest they can vote however they want.

I live in New York state so basically voting for president is a big "fu*k you". In this state your vote doesn't matter
 Truth33 said:
Electors in these States are not bound by State Law to cast their vote for a specific candidate:

ARIZONA
ARKANSAS
DELAWARE
GEORGIA
IDAHO
ILLINOIS
INDIANA
IOWA
KANSAS
KENTUCKY
LOUISIANA
MINNESOTA

MISSOURI
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK
NORTH DAKOTA
PENNSYLVANIA
RHODE ISLAND
SOUTH DAKOTA
TENNESSEE
TEXAS
UTAH
WEST VIRGINIA
I understand that. But correct me if I'm wrong, no state electoral college vote has EVER voted AGAINST their popular vote
 3 years ago '05        #48
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Just BizNis said:
I understand that. But correct me if I'm wrong, no state electoral college vote has EVER voted AGAINST their popular vote
Nah I don't think so

But still the conspiracy theorist in me doesn't trust it
 11-12-2014, 05:09 PM         #49
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alerts said:
I can't believe you retards think its because he's Black you guys should really follow global economics, or maybe that goes over many peoples heads
Bill Clinton seems to get around pretty respectfully
 11-12-2014, 05:10 PM         #50
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Usually people who suppress racial bias hold some bias themselves
 3 years ago '12        #51
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Nah I don't think so

But still the conspiracy theorist in me doesn't trust it
I feel you. It's ridiculous that it isn't mandated by law that the EC votes go to the PV choice in all states. I mean, the electoral college system is fu*ked up enough as a concept itself. It was implemented when news traveled on horseback for fu*ks sake
 3 years ago '14        #52
Boston9084 
space
space
$4,987 | Props total: 704 704
Not a fan, but dude k!lls everything
 3 years ago '11        #53
TheSMan 3 heat pts
space
space
$352 | Props total: 22 22
I don't care what anyone says...Obama is one of the best presidents of all time.
 3 years ago '04        #54
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
China is a racist country after all.
 3 years ago '09        #55
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
I'll say this black people need to understand military science, politics (& war), propaganda, and Obama on how everything ties in to a global system of control.
 3 years ago '06        #56
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 444 444
 Even k!ll said:
Most people who so-called hate PRESIDENT Obama don't even know why they hate him. You don't know the world of politics you don't know the underlining reasons why most of his agenda was blocked. You sound feeble minded and unable to develop a formidable opinion of your own. You guys are like that guy who doesn't watch the f!ght but listens to sports center analyst then goes to work the next day and pretend like you're the boxing expert. And on the other hand you glorify Your Lord Putin. TF?

3 years ago '06        #57
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 444 444
 Just BizNis said:
I feel you. It's ridiculous that it isn't mandated by law that the EC votes go to the PV choice in all states. I mean, the electoral college system is fu*ked up enough as a concept itself. It was implemented when news traveled on horseback for fu*ks sake
Gerrymandering has had a lot to do with politicians being elected. like in 2012 more democrats voted then republicans but we still ended up with a republican majority congress.
 11-12-2014, 09:19 PM         #58
TonyAtlas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this straight this guy is going to go down as a icon and legend name remembered forever and you OP no one will remember two weeks after your gone and you making threads on Boxden
 3 years ago '12        #59
space
space
 $C-Brisc$ said:
Gerrymandering has had a lot to do with politicians being elected. like in 2012 more democrats voted then republicans but we still ended up with a republican majority congress.
That's a whole other issue that makes anyone with any sense go when they think about it.

However, it doesn't negate your vote. And the only way we can redistrict to stop gerrymandering is by having elected officials who are actually about it. Like I said, they are tragically far and few between
 3 years ago '04        #60
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
 Bandito said:

That's not invasion. All those countries support the US actions and want it there.
lol, wat?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy