Please me, baaaby 😩

most viewed right now
+22
  Image(s) inside Msgrenaway VS Stephmurves
top in thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '12        #1
426 page views
2 comments

Theboybreblue 73 heat pts73
space
space
$5,277 | Props total: 8645 8645
Please me, baaaby 😩

Lawd take me now.....

View this post on Instagram

📸 @calebchic 📸 Sport brands are always trying to sell us more workout clothes, shoes, gadgets, and much more. Since home training became a big thing lately, fitness equipment is a hot topic now. Everyone is arguing on what should one use working out on their own and there are many lists of “essential equipment for home training”. Let me tell you my point here. Learn to work with your own weight first. There are so many insanely difficult exercises that don’t involve any additional equipment. Yet, doing them you can achieve good results. So think twice before spending a fortune on the set of weights or something else. There is a huge chance you can level up your workout routine without any equipment by just adding more advanced exercises to it. Also, you should know how to workout with your own weight properly first before you implement any equipment. It will help you to understand your body and use it better in the future. Of course, I’m not talking you out of buying workout stuff, just telling you it’s not as necessary as is advertised. So be creative and look for new training sets that you can perform with your own weight 🙏 #workout #training #fitness #homeworkout #equipment

A post shared by nastya Nass (@nastya_nass_) on

Willing to lose weight we tend to concentrate only on the reflection in the mirror and the number on the scales. While you should track your progress to keep your weight loss system effective, it shouldn’t be your main focus☝🏼🤓 Instead learn to hear and understand your body, listen to how it feels. Is this workout right for it? Or maybe you should switch to something else? 🤔Remember, that there is no strict rules when it comes to trainings. You don’t have to pump iron if you don’t like it. Dance if you enjoy it, do pilates, yoga, go to the pool - options are pretty much endless. In fact, you will get more fit faster if you choose the workout you like. Your body will be grateful for it👻 Some people like working out in the morning, some - in the evening. Some prefer to train up to 5 times per week, some feel the desire to workout only 2-3 times each week. It doesn’t mean that you’re not as good as those who almost live in the gym if you train only a couple of times during the week. It just means that your body doesn’t need that much of a physical activity. Maybe it will need more later - listen to yourself and you will notice😌 Healthy lifestyle is not about looks, weight, amount of fat or muscles. It’s about being in harmony with your own body. It’s about listening to it, understanding it, and, most importantly, loving it❤️ #health #healthylifestlyle #healthylife #bodypositive #bodypositivity #selflove #fitness #weightloss

🐳 #wshh #wshhFitness #worldstar

+4   

2 comments for "Please me, baaaby 😩"

1 week ago '05        #2
Tha Boss 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 50853 50853
Hopefully she stays with me my mixtape blows

[instagram - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '16        #3
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,623 | Props total: 11856 11856

Home      

most viewed right now
+66online now  28
NBA Lonzo Ball DELETE & UNFOLLOW LAVAR BALL, BBB, (LaMelo Say "THANK 4 GETTIN ..
261 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+82online now  26
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
122 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
(Real or Fake) Alleged MCU Phase 4 movie titles leaked