Ellen Willard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick White Hype
top in thotties
most viewed right now
86 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '10        #1
476 page views
1 comments

JudasHatesJesus 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 7275 7275
Ellen Willard

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/bootyby_el/

View this post on Instagram

Wow a selfie, what a rarity

A post shared by Ellen Willard (@bootyby_el) on

Same but different 🤷🏼*♀️ sometimes I hesitate to post certain photos because I’m like maybe that’s too much for Instagram and what are people going to think😬 however for me to have got to this stage mentally with my confidence is such an accomplishment so I really couldn’t care less what people have to say! Honestly if you waste time caring what people think you’re going to make yourself so unhappy... I know this from past experience👎🏼 - - - - At the end of the day the only person that you know 100% is always going to be there is yourself so why waste time trying to impress anyone else 🤷🏼*♀️ - - - - #glutes #booty #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #workoutmotivation #curves #strongnotskinny #girlswholift #fitgirl #instafit #gains #waist #bodybuilding #fitnessjourney #physique #gluteworkout #gymshark #bodypositivity #strongnotskinny #squatspo #beavisionary #gymbunny #athlete #fitnessgoals #ukfitspo #fitnessblogger #fitstagram

Happy hump day🍑🍑 Literally I get so stressed sometimes when the gym is busy* So I made use of what I had and here’s a couple of smith machine only exercises that I included in my leg workout🏋🏼*♀️ and YES I do actually incorporate all of these exercises in my usual sessions, it’s not just for instagram🤷🏼*♀️ these are good for beginners as well, I find the smith machine helps with balance! 1️⃣ Bulgarian split squats (absolute fave of mine) 4 sets of 8-10 reps per leg 2️⃣ Stiff legged deadlifts 3 sets of 8-10 reps, I don’t go all the way to the floor with these as I find I have optimum glute stretch going just below my knees, anything lower and I use my lower back 3️⃣ Hack squat stance HIGH AND WIDE 4 sets of 12-15 reps, since the hack squat was taken out of the gym💔 I’ve tried incorporating these into a few of my sessions and they are k*ller on the glutes🔥 - - - Despite the gym being quite busy, I had a very very good session!! It’s hard and can be intimidating walking into a packed gym and sometimes you just want to get on with your workout so sticking to one area or machine can be helpful🤷🏼*♀️ try some of these in your next leg day, you won’t regret it 🤪 Bear in mind this vid is sped up! Also any takers on being my permanent videographer would be great, not a fan on the stationary shot when I have to just set up my tripod😂 - - - #glutes #booty #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #workoutmotivation #curves #strongnotskinny #girlswholift #fitgirl #instafit #gains #waist #bodybuilding #athletics #fitnessjourney #physique #gluteworkout #gymshark #bodypositivity #strongnotskinny #squatspo #beavisionary #gymbunny #athlete #fitnessgoals #ukfitspo #fitnessblogger #fitstagram

The power of the mind?! I wasn’t going to post this as I thought it was a failure but it just shows how much our thoughts play a part in our capability to achieve something👎🏼 Theres 110kg on the bar, a weight I usually find pretty manageable🤷🏼*♀️ but as you can see I go in for it, lift it and don’t even attempt to try and squat... I had already been overthinking beforehand and basically convinced myself out of it when I know I am easily able to complete it😩 This applies to so many aspects in everyone’s lives in terms of goals. Success is in no way linear 📈 and that applies to failing physically and mentally through the process, it’s our ability to get back up and try again which makes us stronger💪🏼 #workout #squats #booty #glutes #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #train #workoutmotivation #curves #strongnotskinny #peachy #girlswholift #fitgirl #instafit #gains #waist #bodybuilding #athletics #fitnessjourney #physique #healthandfitness #votd #bodypositivity #bootygains #inspirational

Ok ok so this was VERY hard for me to post as when I watched it back I critiqued every single inch of my body😩 A video says a lot more than a posed image so here it is, me, raw, no filters... I have so many insecurities that I still just can’t seem to get over YET, but so does everyone🤷🏼*♀️ I feel as flat as anything, I hate my arms, there’s cellulite on the backs of my legs, my stomach isn’t as toned and I don’t really have abs anymore along with putting on some fat round my waist after indulging way too much recently but that’s ok👏🏼 I am making a conscious decision to remind myself of how far I’ve come and how proud I should be, there’s a lot I would change but I’m at a point now where I’m learning to love my body as it is, through all the processes whilst enjoying myself whilst I’m at it💖 it’s all about balance☺️ watch this space as in months and years to come this will be my before video 💪🏼 I’m so passionate about fitness and wanting to show others what I’ve learnt over the past years and theres so much I want to do/share in the upcoming months so stay tuned🥰 #physiqueupdate #booty #glutes #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #train #workoutmotivation #curves #strongnotskinny #peachy #girlswholift #fitgirl #instafit #gains #waist #bodybuilding #athletics #fitnessjourney #physique #healthandfitness #votd #bodypositivity #bootygains

+5   

1 comments for "Ellen Willard"

3 days ago '14        #2
strungout 400 heat pts400
space
space
$34,577 | Props total: 83035 83035
Yes more queens like this

Home      

most viewed right now
+108online now  269
Video inside Rumor: R&B Singer Avant Given Less Than Six Months To Live!!
241 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  39
Image(s) inside DJ Build a brawd
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-61online now  28
Image(s) inside Look how much Justin Bieber is enjoying his married life
143 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+48online now  11
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
90 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy