Mar 14 - Like it or not...Bob Mueller got the 'W'

most viewed right now
-38  38
50 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '19        #76
Gold Face 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Taree said

Y'all arguing with a blatant middle school dropout who now spends his days sitting at random malls and trolling forums
Everyday it’s a new person, we got another one

4 days ago '16        #77
Boogersugar 55 heat pts55
space
space
$4,962 | Props total: 16850 16850
 Gold Face said
I’m not bragging, just living. My life isn’t the greatest. Matter fact 80 hour work weeks are terrible and bx makes it a little better But when people start following me around here I’ll just keep feeding them been on bx a long time i know the routine. As long as you guys are interested in me I’ll keep posting. I got about 10 followers now. If I can make your hobby focusing on me. I’m essentially controlling your life. Getting my lunch pale and going back To work. Ill continue to post my lil
Shrimps my fake chains and whatever Else I got

You would never catch me interested in any of y’all tho

The concept is simple. You can’t be happy in life, spreading all that negativity. Nobody mentally healthy logs on to be a hater. It’s science

Me I’ve been hated on my whole life it’s what fuels me.

I’m a fan of your posts tho Saw you go after Colin cowherd and Pyrex You bring the heat, even tho you were probably wrong about him to

This is what knowing your own truth and not being an internet hater looks like

[pic - click to view]

Oh so you a fan of my posts and you even cited some of them but if that's true how could you say

Gold Face said
You would never catch me interested in any of y’all tho

You're telling on yourself with a long a*s post about how you ain't concerned. It was always obvious you weren't too bright, probably why you're working 80 hours a week for peanuts and always will be tryna claim the camera couldn't focus on all that low grade CZ you put on and feel proud

4 days ago '19        #78
Gold Face 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Boogersugar said
Oh so you a fan of my posts and you even cited some of them but if that's true how could you say

You're telling on yourself with a long a*s post about how you ain't concerned, probably why you're working 80 hours a week for peanuts and always will be tryna claim the camera couldn't focus on all that low grade CZ you put on and feel proud

It’s hard to forget the name booger sugar when I use to whip bricks

Could care less, I am c*cky tho, will type monologues to stroke my ego

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+53online now  21
Video inside Gillie Tells Story About Birdman Ordering "Shrimp Lamborghini" At A Res..
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  17
Video inside White guy giving it to the white man
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-53online now  8
Remy Ma is taller than your favorite rapper