I told YALL! Dude couldn't HANDLE the s10 and switched back to iphone again

most viewed right now
45 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

6 days ago '09        #51
izlar928 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 1215 1215
Everytime I see a video like this I always skip to the last 2 minutes foh nobody cares about the first 8:59 of the video foh

6 days ago '15        #52
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 1937 1937
 6shake6 said
I REFUSE to pay over $150 for a damn Phone...
I dont think I'll ever understand it. But I'm not a on the phone all the time type of person anyway
+1   

6 days ago '16        #53
obone 
space
space
$178 | Props total: 180 180
 norcal21 said
sh*t is planned for more content...
FACTZ!!! Dude was talking about he bought a samsung tv and everything! I dont believe he ever did switch in tha first place!!
+3   

6 days ago '15        #54
KennyKing187 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 143 143
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I would use my girl iPhone 8 from time to time to message and I was looking for a back button for like 5 minutes. I was legit stuck
Simpler to use my a*s i didn't find a back button and gave bro back his phone

6 days ago '16        #55
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 9946 9946
fam that Samsung a*s

slow a*s OS, clunky, nothing streamlined the list goes on

6 days ago '04        #56
TizOnly1 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$8,842 | Props total: 14780 14780
 mr_underground said
not really. apple's market isn't modders. the biggest draw to apple is their product work reliably and save time, by far the best option for kids and old people, thats undisputable as their products are simple but effective and apple's eco-system is much better. its enough tech to be cool and hip but simple to manage for others

this can be seen in the camera world too. sony by far has the best mirrorless cameras. undisputable. but its very complex with almost endless menu's and customization. canon is no match feature wise but, its easier and faster to use the canon camera and they have a better eco-system. the sony fan boys are similar to andorid ones as they keep boating and getting high and mighty on features and love to tinker, while other just want a reliable and easy to use camera that does the important stuff well. they don't want to tweak for an hour, they want to shoot out the box.
That's not at all why the dynamic between Canon and Sony is what it is.

Sony, despite having what's indisputably the best full frame mirrorless system, lags behind Canon, bc Canon has a HUGE installed user base. Sony's menus are trash, but that's not why people pick Canon over Sony. Also, Sony is eating into Canon's market share significantly anyway, and they're RUNNING the full frame mirrorless market (obviously Canon/Nikon are brand new here, and Panny is still to come), so really not sure what you're talking about.

For the record, I shoot Nikon.. so I've got no bias between Sony and Canon anyway.

The REAL parallel between Android/Apple and Sony/Canon dynamics is that Apple and Canon both get to put out uninspired product and live off of brand loyalty, while their competitor has to innovate. But Canon's brand loyalty was absolutely not built up bc of ease of use. Canon's brand loyalty was built back when they had no real advantage in ease of use over their competitor (Nikon), since they were about the same in that regard. Canon built up their base for any number of reasons, the competition with Sony is essentially a brand new thing in the life of Canon. A competition "ease of use" isn't gonna win for them. The real "ease of use" advantage they have now comes from people not wanting to go through the hassle of switching their whole lens/light collections out to switch systems, bc sh*tty menus or not, everyone knows Sony's got the best cameras right now, at the best prices, and are likely to continue leading the pack on innovative features while Canon/Nikon play catch-up.
+1   

6 days ago '05        #57
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,129 | Props total: 4181 4181
 patt24 said
all that can be done android to android as well (and have been able to for a few generations now) not just with an iphone. The Note you can send handwritten animated notes etc
while you're both right, something that hasnt been mentioned is being able to have iMessage synced on multiple devices. I can go from my phone, to my macbook, to my ipad, to my watch, etc and can pick up the conversation no matter where you are

Not saying it's better or worse than Android, just it is what it is
+1   

6 days ago '04        #58
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,179 | Props total: 4444 4444
 BurninLz said
while you're both right, something that hasnt been mentioned is being able to have iMessage synced on multiple devices. I can go from my phone, to my macbook, to my ipad, to my watch, etc and can pick up the conversation no matter where you are

i'm not sure about the tablet because i dont use one any longer but i can text from my PC and from my Gear3 so a tablet should be the same.

Granted, its web based through Android Messages where you'll have to sign in and out and nowhere near as convenient and fluid as Apple but its still a feature that you can do

6 days ago '17        #59
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 977 977
 Oswaldgatesjr said
I would use my girl iPhone 8 from time to time to message and I was looking for a back button for like 5 minutes. I was legit stuck
I've used it for 7 months now and I still stare blankly at this thing trying to figure out how to go back one screen
+1   

6 days ago '14        #60
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 1439 1439
 Homer Pimpson said
fam that Samsung a*s

slow a*s OS, clunky, nothing streamlined the list goes on
I'm team Umidigi all the way but are you retarded? the s10 is the phone of the year easy. Played with my homie 10plus and that bi*ch looks good as hell.

6 days ago '07        #61
Funeral James 26 heat pts26
space
space
$16,920 | Props total: 1077 1077
i think this dude and unbox therapy just post random troll videos for views
+1   

6 days ago '04        #62
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,081 | Props total: 984 984
 Mike in Reno said
Messaging offers a lot of cool features SMS messaging doesn’t. With iMessage, you can share your location, send walkie-talkie style voice messages, get confirmation your message has been delivered, get read receipts, and see whether someone is replying to your message in real time (those animated little grey dots that show up underneath your message). More recent innovations in iMessage include being able to send stickers, animated GIFs, share music, and even send money using Apple Pay.
Anyone use whatsapp? Everyone i know uses whatsapp and it can do all that. Cross devices.
+1   

6 days ago '09        #63
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,281 | Props total: 1314 1314
 Mr AirRic said
branding and bubble colors are apparently more important than specs & quality to a big portion of our population. its whatever though .. they can overpay for what theyre getting all they want, doesnt affect me

it will be interesting though to see what happens when apple is forced to put imessage on android.. theyre very smart to keep it exclusive for now, but a lot of new turns (RCS/New FB Messenger) may force them to
I don't see how RCS will force Apple to open up iMessage to Android. Almost everyone I know under 40 uses WhatsApp along with Text Or Imessage and I don't see what changing because RCS comes out. I work a job where we have large group chats and everyone in my job uses GroupMe. Imessage will always be exclusive to Apple. If they do give it to Android Google will probably have to pay to use it and they will probably pass that cost in to the user.

6 days ago '09        #64
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 BurninLz said

This is only a plus if you work a desk job and use a Mac at work. How often do you text from your computer at home?

6 days ago '09        #65
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What is so good about imessages I'm loss. What's the difference?
Nothing, the only good thing is that it's built in and Apple forced people to use it. It's similar to Whatsapp but to have to download what's app and sign up to use it then it's a separate app from texting. I message text and sends an iMessage all in one app.

6 days ago '09        #66
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,073 | Props total: 1892 1892
 old head said

OG Thread :
[pic - click to view]

Everything Apple Pro is now Everything Samsung Pro

My OG comment :

I told yall dude couldn't handle the beastly s10. It was too much for him.

I'm so fukkn weak right now
In his defense he didn’t say he was switching for good

6 days ago '09        #67
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,073 | Props total: 1892 1892
 Nosbig said
I've used it for 7 months now and I still stare blankly at this thing trying to figure out how to go back one screen
You really couldn’t figure it out?

6 days ago '17        #68
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 977 977
 sammcc30 said
You really couldn’t figure it out?
Well yeah I'm not retarded you just double tap the home button than tap your screen..... 8 years of muscle memory to just move your thumb slightly to the right and tap " back" and realizing you have to open your recent apps to go back, so 8 years of muscle memory to open your recent apps you move your thumb slightly further to the left of the home button and hold the "more" button to bring up recent apps but again no button because apple would rather use the home button for everything and than wonder why the home button always break lol

6 days ago '04        #69
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,081 | Props total: 984 984
 key2007 said
Those blotchy animations and persistent lag after few months of use is why I switched from S6edge to Iphone 5s to begin with. Never tried to use a Samsung again.
like 4 years ago, things have changed a lot.
+2   

6 days ago '16        #70
Homer Pimpson 
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 9946 9946
 Greenghost2212 said
I'm team Umidigi all the way but are you retarded? the s10 is the phone of the year easy. Played with my homie 10plus and that bi*ch looks good as hell.
Yeah for about 2 weeks

6 days ago '04        #71
Javon23 331 heat pts331
space
space
$51,661 | Props total: 22691 22691
I have no complaints about his video
His comment about Instagram, Facebook and Twitter API's on android are dead on and my biggest frustration.
For example I was at the UMBC Basketball game last night recording video and unbeknownst until I got home and viewed from my PC the video quality of my clips I posting to Facebook and twitter were straight trash.
I own the Note 9. Very disappointed to hear they have not fixed this issue yet on the next gen.

6 days ago '17        #72
HouseCut 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 66 66
 mr_underground said
not really. apple's market isn't modders. the biggest draw to apple is their product work reliably and save time, by far the best option for kids and old people, thats undisputable as their products are simple but effective and apple's eco-system is much better. its enough tech to be cool and hip but simple to manage for others

this can be seen in the camera world too. sony by far has the best mirrorless cameras. undisputable. but its very complex with almost endless menu's and customization. canon is no match feature wise but, its easier and faster to use the canon camera and they have a better eco-system. the sony fan boys are similar to andorid ones as they keep boating and getting high and mighty on features and love to tinker, while other just want a reliable and easy to use camera that does the important stuff well. they don't want to tweak for an hour, they want to shoot out the box.
This guy gets it

6 days ago '14        #73
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 1439 1439
 Homer Pimpson said
Yeah for about 2 weeks
Trolling ain't cool my n*gga.

6 days ago '05        #74
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,129 | Props total: 4181 4181
 jasperfect said
This is only a plus if you work a desk job and use a Mac at work. How often do you text from your computer at home?
i work in IT and i'm a free lance photographer/web developer.. so literally all the time

Like i said, not a use case for everyone.. but for ppl like me, it's a god send
+1   

5 days ago '08        #75
Kewop Decam 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$18,607 | Props total: 16950 16950
 KingP1n said
Dumb title.
Couldn't handle? Let's be real he was never going to move to Samsung, you fell for his click bait.
Exactly, these people have content to create and need to fabricate drama. I doubt he ever switched from the go.

Home      

most viewed right now
+236online now  51
Candice Parker.. You had a good run... “Boxden’s HBCU Athelete of the Year!”
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+95online now  34
The RATCHETS in Miami Beach was CUTTING UP for Spring Break 2019.
266 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  25
Image(s) inside Shorty from tory lanez video
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  19
Video inside 6'4" Amazonian Beach Volleyball Player From California