I told YALL! Dude couldn't HANDLE the s10 and switched back to iphone again

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #26
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$650 | Props total: 977 977
Switched from an s8+ to an iPhone 8 plus can't wait for that note 10 to drop

1 week ago '17        #27
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What is so good about imessages I'm loss. What's the difference?
Group chats are better, and video messages are sent in full resolution and recieved in full resolution since it uses data send/recieve messages not whatever the hell SMS uses. But I mean with instagram/snapchat/google hang outs I believe aswell you can still send full resolution videos with an android it just wouldn't show up in the text message inbox but in another app lol

1 week ago '04        #28
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 1019 1019
 Kgdesign said
Nah to each their own. I just was curious as to what type of phone y'all were rockin for $150. In my mind, it was a flip phone. On some real old head sh*t.

No doubt phones are ridiculously priced, the problem is that they force us to upgrade. With performance dips after new phones drop and apps that "randomly" become sluggish after updates and sh*t like that.
I kno thats the thing i think about, but i be thinkin an s7 s8 cant be that old, shouldnt be that slow. Hell i kno they faster than what i have now

1 week ago '15        #29
PolygonMafia 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 6688 6688
Y’all make a new thread every few months talking about damn phones. I own a galaxy, google pixel 3 and an iPhone XS. They all suck and rock at different things... my iPhone is my go-to because everyone at work uses it. I like some of the apps too, nice that it syncs with my work MacBook. S9 is great for my techy sh*t running VPN’s, crypto trading and stock trading but I only use it for that right now and it stays at my home office desk for the most part. Pixel is a good middle ground, but the Camera is the sh*t, I’ll take that sh*t out on hikes or whatever to get some good pics if I don’t feel like lugging around my Pentax K1 and lenses.

Idk. They’re just phones 🤷*♂️
+4   

1 week ago '05        #30
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,510 | Props total: 1723 1723
 6shake6 said
I REFUSE to pay over $150 for a damn Phone...
Good luck with your can and string fella.
+6   

1 week ago '18        #31
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,475 | Props total: 11526 11526
 Nosbig said
Group chats are better, and video messages are sent in full resolution and recieved in full resolution since it uses data send/recieve messages not whatever the hell SMS uses. But I mean with instagram/snapchat/google hang outs I believe aswell you can still send full resolution videos with an android it just wouldn't show up in the text message inbox but in another app lol
That's it???
+1   

1 week ago '12        #32
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 1104 1104
 mr_underground said
not really. apple's market isn't modders. the biggest draw to apple is their product work reliably and save time, by far the best option for kids and old people, thats undisputable as their products are simple but effective and apple's eco-system is much better. its enough tech to be cool and hip but simple to manage for others

this can be seen in the camera world too. sony by far has the best mirrorless cameras. undisputable. but its very complex with almost endless menu's and customization. canon is no match feature wise but, its easier and faster to use the canon camera and they have a better eco-system. the sony fan boys are similar to andorid ones as they keep boating and getting high and mighty on features and love to tinker, while other just want a reliable and easy to use camera that does the important stuff well. they don't want to tweak for an hour, they want to shoot out the box.

1 week ago '12        #33
MD20 
space
space
space
$1,325 | Props total: 1104 1104
 bwlove02 said
Is it wrong i feel the same way dude u quoted?

Me, im like fu*k this silly a*s rent a phone sh*t. Im tryna just buy a s7 edge for 150, 200 s7 and up max
This! $200-500 is the most I'm looking to spent on a phone.

1 week ago '17        #34
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
That's it???
I mean that's all I've realized lol no back button, sh*tty finger print scanner, apple pay is available on all my cards but android pay is available for most cards in the states but it's limited in Canada. Apple pay and group messages for work Is pretty much the only real convenience for an iPhone. But not being able to download any app for free, or use my phone like a computer and change any setting. No multi app splitscreen I honestly don't know how ppl d*ckride apple

1 week ago '18        #35
space
space
space
 Nosbig said
I mean that's all I've realized lol no back button, sh*tty finger print scanner, apple pay is available on all my cards but android pay is available for most cards in the states but it's limited in Canada. Apple pay and group messages for work Is pretty much the only real convenience for an iPhone. But not being able to download any app for free, or use my phone like a computer and change any setting. No multi app splitscreen I honestly don't know how ppl d*ckride apple

I would use my girl iPhone 8 from time to time to message and I was looking for a back button for like 5 minutes. I was legit stuck
+4   

1 week ago '17        #36
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 3042 3042
What a f*g**t

1 week ago '17        #37
justin747 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,099 | Props total: 52988 52988
 6shake6 said
I REFUSE to pay over $150 for a damn Phone...

[pic - click to view]

+5   

1 week ago '11        #38
whouthinkitis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,661 | Props total: 2677 2677
 MD20 said
This! $200-500 is the most I'm looking to spent on a phone.
My limit is $400 or less. I'm not paying all that $$$ for these phones and then the company phases them out within a year or 1yr & half.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #39
t76 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 337 337
Why would you take this clown serious? His title says it all. If he was truly switching back due to animations then he's a simpleton.

1 week ago '06        #40
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,401 | Props total: 3415 3415
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What is so good about imessages I'm loss. What's the difference?
Messaging offers a lot of cool features SMS messaging doesn’t. With iMessage, you can share your location, send walkie-talkie style voice messages, get confirmation your message has been delivered, get read receipts, and see whether someone is replying to your message in real time (those animated little grey dots that show up underneath your message). More recent innovations in iMessage include being able to send stickers, animated GIFs, share music, and even send money using Apple Pay.

1 week ago '14        #41
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,836 | Props total: 1440 1440
 CALViiiN said
EDIT:

you know what.. these sammystans get triggered so easily.

these phones aren't that serious. dudes crying cause someone doesn't want to use a samsung phone.

NOT THAT fu*kKKKKING SERIOUS. cry about sh*t that really matters.

n*ggas was laughing at the fact we called this sh*t days ago. Nobody in here really gives a fu*k what phone buddy use it was funny genius
+1   

1 week ago '04        #42
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,187 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Mike in Reno said
Messaging offers a lot of cool features SMS messaging doesn’t. With iMessage, you can share your location, send walkie-talkie style voice messages, get confirmation your message has been delivered, get read receipts, and see whether someone is replying to your message in real time (those animated little grey dots that show up underneath your message). More recent innovations in iMessage include being able to send stickers, animated GIFs, share music, and even send money using Apple Pay.
all that can be done android to android as well (and have been able to for a few generations now) not just with an iphone. The Note you can send handwritten animated notes etc
+1   

1 week ago '07        #43
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
$21,335 | Props total: 12327 12327
 calviiin said
edit:

You know what.. These sammystans get triggered so easily.

These phones aren't that serious. Dudes crying cause someone doesn't want to use a samsung phone.

Not that fu*kkkkking serious. Cry about sh*t that really matters.
its more we laughing at u dummies not triggered

1 week ago '06        #44
Mike in Reno 20 heat pts20
space
space
$13,401 | Props total: 3415 3415
 patt24 said
all that can be done android to android as well (and have been able to for a few generations now) not just with an iphone. The Note you can send handwritten animated notes etc
I don’t believe that to be true. I have an android phone and it doesn’t do all of what the iMessage can do.
Edit:
Maybe because the android phone I have is an older model. But the iMessages are sent over the data. So with no cell service and only WiFi I can make calls over FaceTime audio and send and receive iMessages.

To be real, to me this is like comparing the bmw to the Benz. They will both get you from A to B. Im a cheap bastard who is using an iPhone 6s I bought off Craigslist 2 years ago for $150. I just replaced the battery last year and will probably use this phone for another year or 2. So maybe you’re right and the sh*t has changed.

Last edited by Mike in Reno; 03-13-2019 at 08:17 AM..

1 week ago '18        #45
space
space
space
 Mike in Reno said

Besides the walkie talkie style live messaging and seeinf if someone read ur messages or not (which females turn off)..You can do all of this with android smh
+1   

1 week ago '07        #46
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
$21,335 | Props total: 12327 12327
 mike in reno said
i don’t believe that to be true. I have an android phone and it doesn’t do all of what the imessage can do.
Edit:
Maybe because the android phone i have is an older model. But the imessages are sent over the data. So with no cell service and only wifi i can make calls over facetime audio and send and receive imessages.

To be real, to me this is like comparing the bmw to the benz. They will both get you from a to b. Im a cheap bastard who is using an iphone 6s i bought off craigslist 2 years ago for $150. I just replaced the battery last year and will probably use this phone for another year or 2. So maybe you’re right and the sh*t has changed.
bro its definitely been able to do it for a while now lol. He's not lying to u

1 week ago '07        #47
key2007 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,237 | Props total: 1677 1677
Those blotchy animations and persistent lag after few months of use is why I switched from S6edge to Iphone 5s to begin with. Never tried to use a Samsung again.

1 week ago '11        #48
CALViiiN 740 heat pts740
space
space
$20,137 | Props total: 43349 43349
 tre0624 said
its more we laughing at u dummies not triggered

1 week ago '04        #49
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$8,187 | Props total: 4451 4451
 Mike in Reno said
I don’t believe that to be true. I have an android phone and it doesn’t do all of what the iMessage can do.
Edit:
Maybe because the android phone I have is an older model. But the iMessages are sent over the data. So with no cell service and only WiFi I can make calls over FaceTime audio and send and receive iMessages.

To be real, to me this is like comparing the bmw to the Benz. They will both get you from A to B. Im a cheap bastard who is using an iPhone 6s I bought off Craigslist 2 years ago for $150. I just replaced the battery last year and will probably use this phone for another year or 2. So maybe you’re right and the sh*t has changed.
i have an i7+ as well and notice the difference when i text iphone to iphone vs iphone to android but to me thats more of an Apple not playing nice than an android being inferior..

the only thing i dont know if it has is the sending location because i would never even think of sending someone my location, so if theres a setting for it i dont know where it would be

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '04        #50
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,467 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Mike in Reno said
Everything yall speak on concerning what can be done on iphones can be done using androids. Animated GIFs? I send them sh*ts all the time through text

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  46
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-116online now  35
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  34
NBA 10 Years Later: 2009 NBA Re-Draft; The Way It Should Have Been