Life-long Apple user reacts to Galaxy S10

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '18        #51
Uncle Jun 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 3358 3358
i may have to buy this sh*t and im a longtime iphone user and i fu*king hate having to buy a new phone.

but s10 looks hard

Last edited by Uncle Jun; 03-01-2019 at 09:11 AM..

3 weeks ago '12        #52
gunshot225 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,179 | Props total: 6362 6362
I'm a Note user and I just use my sh*t to make memes and watch tv. I don't give a sh*t about a camera and i don't play games like that. The day my sh*t stop playing spades or dominoes is the day I'll upgrade. I also have a ipod touch for FaceTime and iPhone sh*t
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #53
rexplosive 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 830 830
 SupremeBeing5 said
I donít use Bluetooth and will avoid 5G as long as I possibly can, donít care for 4K, never will use facial recognition or thumb print.

Nothing that I need.

My battery works great still.

So don't buy the new phones?

Why are you arguing over that people should not spend on a new phone, versus which phone is worth it for the person who is looking for one

if money isn't a problem and you have a S10+ 5G or an Iphone Xs....signs point to getting the S10+ 5G for everything

other than the software UI which is personal preference

3 weeks ago '05        #54
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 4185 4185
 inthezone said
Tech nerds
I just buy the latest iphone eveytime and dont think twice about it
A sheep calling us nerds.

That's rich
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #55
lexball50 
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 281 281
Im in his exact same position and right on the verge of swapping to that S10+.

3 weeks ago '07        #56
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$2,091 | Props total: 2010 2010
I preordered the s10+ cause my s7 edge battery is on life support and it has screen burn. I like customization and sd memory so android has always been a go-to for me
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #57
precys 92 heat pts92
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 11396 11396
 SupremeBeing5 said
I don’t use Bluetooth and will avoid 5G as long as I possibly can, don’t care for 4K, never will use facial recognition or thumb print.

Nothing that I need.

I feel like you're just saying you don't use these things in order to prove a point that 98% of the world is going to disagree with you. To say you don't use any of that stuff then why do you even have a smartphone for? The problem isn't the "features", it's the process and fashion they are released.

All these features are very well worth an upgrade. The problem is that they're not worth it when it's the only new feature you're getting. We don't need an upgrade every year like they do giving us that 1 "new" feature each year. Instead, maybe every 3 or 4 years with a beast of a flagship that has all the new features all ironed out and working for the latest OS that is out for the time with a lot of mid and low range phones in between the years. But then they'd have to actually work hahahaha

+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #58
MrNetw0rk 
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 266 266
 ceo-of-hucworld said
When you say privacy at risk you do realize more celebrities are having their private photos stole from hackers accessing their iCloud right? You do also know that Apple was involved in a major sh*t storm recently with their FaceTime fiasco too as well right? Apple is no longer the king of operating systems my man. Again this is coming from someone who is currently using an iPhone. Like buddy said in the video sure iPhone is ďsmoothĒ and it also has iMessage but really what other security features are you getting from Apple? Gmail is fully encrypted and seldom if at all do you find security breaches with Google features at all. This video like I said echoís my sentiments 100%. Apple locks down their devices so that you canít download anything because they want you to go straight to Apple Music and iTunes to purchase your media. Meanwhile Googleís open platform lets you download Lord knows what whenever you like possibly running the risk of harmful malware attacting itself to your device yet no wide known security issues. The choice is becoming more and more clear who wants to give their consumer more bang for their buck.
brother that icloud hack was years ago from a bug that was fixed in 2 days also the facetime for group was disabled in 2 hours and fixed in 3 days apple has high update rate meaning all iphones are on the same page i doubt every memeber of the android community is on the same version meaning some are protected and some are not this is facts goverment agencies can breach any android knox or not

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '18        #59
Blaffy 119 heat pts119
space
space
$8,032 | Props total: 26694 26694
 justin747 said
This video is a perfect example of why you shouldn't be a fanboy to ANY of these companies. When you take sides, you look dumb right along with the company when the company fu*ks up.

All these companies should be f*ghting for your money. They should have to earn your dollars every single year. There should be no automatic purchases or "day one" buys.
All of this

The gaming community is the worse, ride or die with a company who will do something they will disagree with but they don't mind looking stupid
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #60
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,094 | Props total: 2007 2007
 No Religion said
Prices of these phones are ridiculous. I'll continue to lag behind a few generations, I refuse to pay 1k for a fu*king phone. I'll grab the S10/Note 10 when the 12 or 13 drops.
Most companies you trade in a s8 you get $300 and if you trade in s9 $500

3 weeks ago '04        #61
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,111 | Props total: 5746 5746
 SupremeBeing5 said
I donít use Bluetooth and will avoid 5G as long as I possibly can, donít care for 4K, never will use facial recognition or thumb print.

Nothing that I need.

You'll be forced to use it eventually, don't worry

3 weeks ago '17        #62
Wavegawd 
space
space
$769 | Props total: 2046 2046
Just downloaded the new one Ui android pie on the s9+. No reason to upgrade just yet.

3 weeks ago '14        #63
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1142 1142
 ceo-of-hucworld said
As someone who also owns an iPhone 256GB XS MAX I echo his sentiments completely. I recently ditched my Note9 while the selling price was high before the S10 presentation. Samsung and their devices are taking a massive sh*t on the iPhone with their design, features and functionality. Iíve always equated the iPhone to that fine a*s bad broad who had much body but sh*t for brains. If she had both she would be the total package. Samsung is the that chick you ignored in high school cause she was ugly and undeveloped and turned around and became fine and s*xy as hell! I preordered a S10+ 1TB and I canít wait to get it. What will I do with my iPhone, Apple Watch Series 4? Who knows maybe sell them while the price is high. Apple needs to really offer iPhone users more than iMessage.
Same here, I got a 256GB XS MAX and it's horrible but the only thing apple(or dev) got good is optimization and imessage. Can't watch videos at 1440p, can't really customize it.
Picking it up Friday and if it's worth keeping I would probably sell my iphone xs maX
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #64
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,597 | Props total: 4498 4498
 precys said
I feel like you're just saying you don't use these things in order to prove a point that 98% of the world is going to disagree with you. To say you don't use any of that stuff then why do you even have a smartphone for? The problem isn't the "features", it's the process and fashion they are released.

All these features are very well worth an upgrade. The problem is that they're not worth it when it's the only new feature you're getting. We don't need an upgrade every year like they do giving us that 1 "new" feature each year. Instead, maybe every 3 or 4 years with a beast of a flagship that has all the new features all ironed out and working for the latest OS that is out for the time with a lot of mid and low range phones in between the years. But then they'd have to actually work hahahaha

I don't use them

3 weeks ago '04        #65
scarlaf0n 
space
space
$393 | Props total: 91 91
if my iphone 7+ isn't broken, I will keep it for another 2 years, well at least untill 5G is available in Canada. I will probably switch to android too, but it will depends on the price range of these phones then, can't justify paying more than I did last time

3 weeks ago '15        #66
ManABigMan 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 3199 3199
 Teknicks said
It's no interest. So yeah I could pay the phone off this second if I wanted to. But that would be stupid. There is no logical reason for me not to have a financed Note 9.

If a few hundred dollars makes a difference in your finances you need to revaluate your life.
What he doesn't understand is that financing the phone through a jump program is actually the smartest thing to do. I joined samsung's jump program and now I can upgrade after 12 months. This means I only have to pay half the price of the phone before I move on when the next one drops......usually 12 months later. Plus I'm trading in this S8 so I'm getting $300 off the price of the phone already.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #67
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 18830 18830
 ceo-of-hucworld said
When you say privacy at risk you do realize more celebrities are having their private photos stole from hackers accessing their iCloud right? You do also know that Apple was involved in a major sh*t storm recently with their FaceTime fiasco too as well right? Apple is no longer the king of operating systems my man. Again this is coming from someone who is currently using an iPhone. Like buddy said in the video sure iPhone is ďsmoothĒ and it also has iMessage but really what other security features are you getting from Apple? Gmail is fully encrypted and seldom if at all do you find security breaches with Google features at all. This video like I said echoís my sentiments 100%. Apple locks down their devices so that you canít download anything because they want you to go straight to Apple Music and iTunes to purchase your media. Meanwhile Googleís open platform lets you download Lord knows what whenever you like possibly running the risk of harmful malware attacting itself to your device yet no wide known security issues. The choice is becoming more and more clear who wants to give their consumer more bang for their buck.
They are just following the old rumor that Macs are safer than PCs. Macs were never more secure, it's just that no one used them, so they never made viruses for them. And today more people use Macs but still it's not that much.

As far as phones go again iPhones aren't more secure. It's just that Android let's you sideload apps, so you can easily sideload malware. I've never met anyone who has done that, and most Android users don't know what sideloading is or how to do it..

Apple sells feelings. Once you buy the phone you have to stand by these feelings because that's all you have. Apple makes the fastest mobile chips in the world. That's literally the only thing they are ahead in.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #68
LifeGetsBetter 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 779 779
 keephopealive said
Man you green bubble clowns need to relax. Always fu*kin up the group chat, losing friends and sh*t
n*ggas still care about the colored bubbles? Calling a bi*ch>Texting her all day with emojis

Anyways apple lost my vote when I copped an android, it could use too apps at one time and I could keep it unlocked due to my crib wifi.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #69
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$798 | Props total: 1131 1131
 d3athb4dishonor said
This will probably be my next phone. I've had the S7 edge since the Note debacle and it's time to switch up.
My s7 edge screen cracked and decided to upgrade to the note 8 last year. Wow, what a step up that was. Going to upgrade to the note 10 probably next year. Once you go with the note, you cant go back...

3 weeks ago '07        #70
DIPSET101 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 16036 16036
 scarlaf0n said
if my iphone 7+ isn't broken, I will keep it for another 2 years, well at least untill 5G is available in Canada. I will probably switch to android too, but it will depends on the price range of these phones then, can't justify paying more than I did last time
Same sh*t I said. I wanna switch to android but I ainít about to pay all that money. My 7+ still good. Iíll just stick with this until I breaks them Iíll proably get some bullsh*t lol
+1   

3 weeks ago '08        #71
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,644 | Props total: 2659 2659
 Truthseeker007 said
My s7 edge screen cracked and decided to upgrade to the note 8 last year. Wow, what a step up that was. Going to upgrade to the note 10 probably next year. Once you go with the note, you cant go back...

I know lol... I wanted to wait for the new Note, wish they would have just added the S Pen to the galaxy series since they are basically the same minus the pen.

3 weeks ago '12        #72
championart 
space
space
space
$217 | Props total: 456 456
why all the feelings, buy what you like. simple as that.

3 weeks ago '10        #73
GBREEZE 278 heat pts278
space
space
$13,159 | Props total: 11357 11357
The sheeples are starting to awake
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #74
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 641 641
Just pre-ordered that S10+.....finally upgraded from my S7 edge. Switched over to T Mobile from Verizon as well. Had to switch sh*t up. There are many promotions out there where you are not paying that full price of the new phone. Then finance and/or pay off in full down the line. I cant wait to fu*k with that S10+!
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #75
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 1316 1316
I have a S8+ I was going to wait for an s11 to come out before I upgrade but my screen cracked. If I switch to Verizon. I can get an s10+ my wife can get $700 off on an s10+ and we both get free headphones. I think this upgrade might be worth it.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  23
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  19
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  12
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh