Samsung announces Galaxy Fold foldable phone

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 weeks ago '15        #76
redcodeinesyrup 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,064 | Props total: 3540 3540
man i know yall aint in here tryna validate this trash

this sh*t is a fu*king turd.

u cant be making phones this thick in 2019.

if it dont fit in with the current advancement of technology then go back to the damn drawing board and innovate more.

i myself am possibly waiting till the 5g 10 but it wont come till summer and by then iphone 11 will be coming out so it will be hard.

4 weeks ago '17        #77
DaQCKing 36 heat pts36
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 27362 27362
Not for 2 bands. I'm good
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #78
991 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,219 | Props total: 4089 4089
Just give me a 5 inch screen with a slideout keyboard with a beast battery and I'm good. I miss my physical keyboards man. This foldable phone will fail. We got phones nearly that large already. I got a 6 inch phone with a 1080p screen and a 4080 mAh battery for around 100 bucks. I can use 2 apps at the same time.

This press conference is like a mixture of the PS3 launch and Xbox one launch in one.

And does a phone need 12GB of ram? That's the same amount as my Xbox one x.

4 weeks ago '18        #79
BLKExcellence92 3 heat pts
space
space
$162 | Props total: 256 256
 Y.G. said
Apple better start paying attention to specs. Sales declining year-over-over and lost the 2nd place sales spot to Huawei.

I donít think specs matter to the average consumer and thatís the market that Apple goes after with their iOS devices. People who want maxed out specs are a very small percentage to a large market.

4 weeks ago '08        #80
Kewop Decam 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$18,630 | Props total: 16973 16973
 ShadyVsEminem said
When they have a phone as big as the s10+ that can open out then we are talking, its definitely too expensive 3 way multitasking looks very cool but its not worth 2 grand
the specs inside that machine are definitely work $2K. This phone is priced very well as it's not even a damn phone. It's a portable laptop/tablet that can make phone calls.

4 weeks ago '08        #81
space
space
space
 Kgdesign said
I was absolutely sold until that price. If they put this at $1250, they put an end to iPhones. 2k is absolutely insane. I would get rid of iMessage and have a green bubble in a heart beat for $1250.

Can't wait for Apple to steal this idea and make it thinner and at a better price point
This phone has FOUR times as much ram, 2 screens where one folds, a big a*s battery, a ridiculou processor that rivals MacPros, SIX cameras, the most portable thing that's stupid strong and you want it to be only $1250?

This is the problem. They have to advertise as a phone, but that sh*t is NOT a phone. That's a damn computer and mini DSLR.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #82
abcxyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$756 | Props total: 799 799
folded is
[pic - click to view]

price is
[pic - click to view]

moving parts (according to the leading bx samsung authorities/damage control agents) is
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by abcxyz; 02-21-2019 at 01:03 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #83
willie_s 1 heat pts
space
space
$780 | Props total: 542 542
they love finessing they could have just made razor like thin but they gonna go through the motions and make a k*lling in the process

4 weeks ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,725 | Props total: 19568 19568
 Kewop Decam said
This phone has FOUR times as much ram, 2 screens where one folds, a big a*s battery, a ridiculou processor that rivals MacPros, SIX cameras, the most portable thing that's stupid strong and you want it to be only $1250?

This is the problem. They have to advertise as a phone, but that sh*t is NOT a phone. That's a damn computer and mini DSLR.
Couple this with the fact that Samsung making only a limited amount and you wind up with the high price tag. They're not trying to sell this to the masses, not yet. The Fold isn't even being sold on every carrier.

A few generations and you'll see the price come down to something more affordable. I would still expect it to be around a stack though.
+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #85
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 1421 1421
 Kewop Decam said

I'm not saying it's not impressive. Cuz it absolutely is. I want it. I'm just being realistic, people aren't going to want to spend 2 stacks on a phone. I was trying to explain that I think if it was a little bit more expensive than the new iPhone, I think people would be okay with that. But double is a shock to people's system.

Not my problem that they marketed as a phone bruh. The fact is, they did. I think over time, they will be able to get the cost down. That's all I'm trying to say.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #86
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 989 989
 Kgdesign said
I'm not saying it's not impressive. Cuz it absolutely is. I want it. I'm just being realistic, people aren't going to want to spend 2 stacks on a phone. I was trying to explain that I think if it was a little bit more expensive than the new iPhone, I think people would be okay with that. But double is a shock to people's system.

Not my problem that they marketed as a phone bruh. The fact is, they did. I think over time, they will be able to get the cost down. That's all I'm trying to say.
People with money will definetly spend two racks. This ain't for the average consumer.
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #87
space
space
space
 Kgdesign said

I don't think it's for regular people. That's what the S10 and S10+ is for which are both crazy strong phones. This seems more like a highend phone for the rich and business people.

4 weeks ago '08        #88
space
space
space
 Y.G. said
Couple this with the fact that Samsung making only a limited amount and you wind up with the high price tag. They're not trying to sell this to the masses, not yet. The Fold isn't even being sold on every carrier.

A few generations and you'll see the price come down to something more affordable. I would still expect it to be around a stack though.
In 2-3 years the price will be around $1K.

This is what's going to happen though. Apple is going to release this 2-3 years for now and the masses will call it innovative, genius, and the thing they didn't know they needed.

It's going to be silly.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #89
Zaosyn 264 heat pts264
space
space
$15,045 | Props total: 3138 3138
I unno if I wanna be sitting on the public train going home just for someone to knock me out for my $2000 phone. I don't think the world is ready for this yet.
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #90
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Bruh... Apple is with the sh*ts
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #91
Ledgend X 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$931 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Kgdesign said
This phone has new technology so it's gonna be hella expensive off jump. What I mean is once apple steals this idea in a couple of years, the technology isn't as new anymore and other manufacturers will find more cost effective ways to produce it. I said $1250 would be a reasonable (but still expensive) price. Current iPhone is like $1000. Read between the lines simpleton.
simpleton you are aware samsung would still be running the foldable game like the note game.. and pricing their future foldable phone at a lower cost than the iPhone foldable phone whenever technology catches up. it takes in innovated company to lead the pack...plus samsung will more like be making money off that iPhone foldable phone due the parts apple will be needing them to make.. but you already knew that

4 weeks ago '15        #92
space
space
 Kewop Decam said
the specs inside that machine are definitely work $2K. This phone is priced very well as it's not even a damn phone. It's a portable laptop/tablet that can make phone calls.
if it was a portable laptop/tablet then just buy a lte ipad mini

this is a fat phone

4 weeks ago '15        #93
space
space
 Kewop Decam said

[pic - click to view]

Bruh... Apple is with the sh*ts

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '18        #94
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 2261 2261
As long as it runs on an android operating system, I'm not fu*king interested. Thanks, bu no thanks.

4 weeks ago '05        #95
precys 92 heat pts92
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 11396 11396
This sh*t is trash!! That little front screen k*lled it for me. Even the audience wasn't applauding when expected lmao

4 weeks ago '04        #96
Javon23 331 heat pts331
space
space
$51,693 | Props total: 22743 22743
$2,000 phone and no hands on video has surfaced

4 weeks ago '10        #97
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,660 | Props total: 17346 17346
 Kgdesign said
I was absolutely sold until that price. If they put this at $1250, they put an end to iPhones. 2k is absolutely insane. I would get rid of iMessage and have a green bubble in a heart beat for $1250.

Can't wait for Apple to steal this idea and make it thinner and at a better price point
You think Apple is giving a better price point? They are the reason smartphones cost so much now, everyone is now playing follow the leader with that sh*t.

4 weeks ago '04        #98
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,329 | Props total: 5469 5469
very pointless device, but I'd get it just to have it. sh*t is like the 3d tv.

4 weeks ago '07        #99
I_GOT_DAT_PIFF 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 455 455
So when Apple does it, it's gonna be like $3,000 right :cmonso nn:
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #100
Silencer 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,135 | Props total: 6502 6502
 KJHARDY said
They announced the price and got no response from the crowd.

"Starting from nineteen hundred and eighty dollars... Depending on your region and carrier"

Audience Member: " Whoaaaa"

That sh*t outta here u could build a super pc or cop a toyota carolla for that much and still have money left to fill up the fridge

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  18
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  16
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes
127 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+30online now  12
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh