I told YALL! Dude couldn't HANDLE the s10 and switched back to iphone again

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '04        #76
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,446 | Props total: 4149 4149
 jasperfect said
I don't see how RCS will force Apple to open up iMessage to Android. Almost everyone I know under 40 uses WhatsApp along with Text Or Imessage and I don't see what changing because RCS comes out. I work a job where we have large group chats and everyone in my job uses GroupMe. Imessage will always be exclusive to Apple. If they do give it to Android Google will probably have to pay to use it and they will probably pass that cost in to the user.
ive never met 1 person in my life that uses whatsapp... maybe i need new friends ha

1 week ago '05        #77
old head 176 heat pts176 OP
space
space
$19,644 | Props total: 19431 19431
 Mr AirRic said
ive never met 1 person in my life that uses whatsapp... maybe i need new friends ha
You probably do because 1.5 billion people use whatsapp across the globe.

+1   

1 week ago '04        #78
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
 old head said
You probably do because 1.5 billion people use whatsapp across the globe.

ya i know its popular, just never understood the reason for it ever since texting became free. and no females are on it. theyre all on imessage and get mad at me for being a green bubble

1 week ago '04        #79
bnw99 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,617 | Props total: 9024 9024
 key2007 said
Those blotchy animations and persistent lag after few months of use is why I switched from S6edge to Iphone 5s to begin with. Never tried to use a Samsung again.
Facts...Samsh*t will always be inferior.

1 week ago '05        #80
space
space
 Mr AirRic said
ya i know its popular, just never understood the reason for it ever since texting became free. and no females are on it. theyre all on imessage and get mad at me for being a green bubble
No hate but, how old are you?

1 week ago '04        #81
Mr AirRic 9 heat pts
space
space
 old head said
no hate but, how old are you?

1 week ago '05        #82
space
space
 Mr AirRic said
them hoes get mad bcuz they're always trying to control and track men and imessage allows them to do that. imessage and facetime always getting men caught up

another reason to NOT use it lmao

1 week ago '07        #83
Damagegadget 494 heat pts494
space
space
$39,596 | Props total: 25450 25450
I manage inventory ops at a mobile store.. I have an i8 company device. Android personal. Never really played much with the xs series or the xr. As a prod\dj i like the audio on the iphones. Havent really used the audio on the 10. But i also need something i can use to record video on the fly for promo vids etc so the cam features attract me ... The powershare seems dope. Ill have to play around with the demos more. At this point i am leaning towards s10+

1 week ago '07        #84
key2007 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1677 1677
 Burym3ag said
like 4 years ago, things have changed a lot.
Maybe, but not enough to leave the Apple ecosystem. Still love Samsung TVs though.

1 week ago '09        #85
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 1316 1316
 Mr AirRic said
Install WhatsApp on your phone. I bet you 80% of your contacts show up as users. They may not all use it everyday but they have the app

1 week ago '09        #86
jasperfect 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 1316 1316
 BurninLz said
i work in IT and i'm a free lance photographer/web developer.. so literally all the time

Like i said, not a use case for everyone.. but for ppl like me, it's a god send
So you agree with what I said? It's only a plus because you work at a desk

6 days ago '09        #87
Zaosyn 264 heat pts264
space
space
$15,045 | Props total: 3138 3138
 bwlove02 said
Is it wrong i feel the same way dude u quoted?

Me, im like fu*k this silly a*s rent a phone sh*t. Im tryna just buy a s7 edge for 150, 200 s7 and up max
I bought a S7 edge when visiting Tennessee about a year and half ago used on Facebook market for $150. Bought an OtterBox case for it same night and it's just now showing its age a little (mostly on Snapchat but I fault Snapchat for not being optimized well imo). My needs include talk, text, YouTube and web browsing with a good battery. Outside of that anything more is extra features I won't use or appreciate so I'd be paying extra for nothing.

My rule of buying phones is buy the flagship phone 2 years later and use that for 2-3 years and repeat. Haven't had a bad experience and saved a ton of money. By the time I get a new phone I can sell my S7 edge for $100 to put towards my next one

Last edited by Zaosyn; 03-17-2019 at 02:57 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '04        #88
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 333 333
He does this during every Galaxy launch in case no one noticed. It's the method of generating a larger target audience while retaining his bias after that's accomplished. Every time the new Galaxy comes out, he raves about how it's so much better than the iPhone to attract Samsung users to his channel.

And then once the focus turns back to the direction of the new iPhone launch, he reverts back to claiming how the iPhone is still superior. I'm not getting into which phone is superior as that is not the purpose of my post. Nor did I even watch the video. These are just my observations from the past.

There's no money in being an exclusive Android-based channel or Apple-based channel. If you're a tech guy you might as well expand your reach and incorporate both bases.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #89
set117 
space
space
$135 | Props total: 249 249
Technically the S10 is better but that only helps if you're a techie. One of my dudes said he preferred iPhone because of "security". I told him "Bruh you can install like 2 apps to fix that". His response "I aint tryin to do all that". Basically, most of the people in our social circle use iPhone. I can use torrent and install anything I want on my S9+. fu*k social ties.

4 days ago '04        #90
Stormtrooper 2 heat pts
space
space
$875 | Props total: 247 247
 mr_underground said
not really. apple's market isn't modders. the biggest draw to apple is their product work reliably and save time, by far the best option for kids and old people, thats undisputable as their products are simple but effective and apple's eco-system is much better. its enough tech to be cool and hip but simple to manage for others

this can be seen in the camera world too. sony by far has the best mirrorless cameras. undisputable. but its very complex with almost endless menu's and customization. canon is no match feature wise but, its easier and faster to use the canon camera and they have a better eco-system. the sony fan boys are similar to andorid ones as they keep boating and getting high and mighty on features and love to tinker, while other just want a reliable and easy to use camera that does the important stuff well. they don't want to tweak for an hour, they want to shoot out the box.
I was with you, until you started talking about the Sony cameras. I have a Sony it was my first camera, the sh*t has intelligence mode. I just point and shot, it figures out Landscapes, portraits ....etc

4 days ago '14        #91
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 1142 1142
I got the s10, it alright tbh
I find myself picking up the xs max more than the s10+

my only gripe with the iPhone is the resolution quality on the video bother me

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  11
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  11
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  11
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes