Spotify premium now includes Hulu for free

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #26
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,175 | Props total: 48574 48574
I have been considering paying for spotify and I don't have Hulu so I just might be sold

1 week ago '15        #27
LegendLouch 
space
space
$4,690 | Props total: 17121 17121
Hulu got any good sh*t?

1 week ago '14        #28
NineDime 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 3890 3890
 Humblegold said
Been on that $5 Spotify + Hulu + Showtime student plan...
Yeaahhh Spotify been blessin

LegendLouch said
Hulu got any good sh*t?
It has regular TV series type stuff, abc, fox etc. It’s not a Netflix, but you can catch a nice watch here and there

Last edited by NineDime; 03-12-2019 at 03:44 PM..

1 week ago '16        #29
Humblegold 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 5084 5084
 LegendLouch said
Hulu got any good sh*t?
I usually use to watch wwe, snl and fox sunday night animation. They got some good oldies like seinfeld, king of the hill, and doug. Otherwise it's the samo samo. Movies right now, finna stream Blue Velvet and Total Recall this week. I watched Double Jeopardy and Little Miss Sunshine last week. Hulu has a horror anthology series of movies going on. So far I liked New Year New You best and Pooka was decent. Treehouse, the newest one, was straight toilet bowl tho.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #30
har2h 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,255 | Props total: 273 273
 Exs said
the internet is VR bro; by definition

VR

the computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment.

Are we really having this conversation right now?

Or am I just typing out words that are being manifested in my brain?
I get what you're saying, but on the other hand I think you're reaching too much. There are a lot of valuable opportunities and different ways you can use internet for your own benefit. You're interacting on hiphop forum with people that have same interest as you. The culture. Sure the good analog times are gone, but its the natural progression. You just have to adapt, because things are changing pretty quickly.

Dangerous VR will be able to confuse whats real or not. This technology is not that developed... not to this degree.

Just few facts: first s*x robots are here already, VR games are being developed. But that sh*t still looks garbo as fu*k. I think people will always have the choice to do whatever they want. The real concern in this conversation should be - would it be normal to have immortal organs, therfore eternal life? but we're still years and years away from it. So, no. We're not living in Robot a*s Society. We mostly drive cars that use gas as a fuel, some ppl burn plastic in metal barrels just to get warmed up. We give away old clothes, get dogs from shelter, help our neighbours when they need a hand or lift. Thats the way world works. You just look at the bad site and complain because its easier than to do something about it.

1 week ago '17        #31
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 25425 25425
“Ad-supported smh”
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #32
Exs 361 heat pts361
space
space
$11,619 | Props total: 24914 24914
 har2h said
I get what you're saying, but on the other hand I think you're reaching too much. There are a lot of valuable opportunities and different ways you can use internet for your own benefit. You're interacting on hiphop forum with people that have same interest as you. The culture. Sure the good analog times are gone, but its the natural progression. You just have to adapt, because things are changing pretty quickly.

Dangerous VR will be able to confuse whats real or not. This technology is not that developed... not to this degree.

Just few facts: first s*x robots are here already, VR games are being developed. But that sh*t still looks garbo as fu*k. I think people will always have the choice to do whatever they want. The real concern in this conversation should be - would it be normal to have immortal organs, therfore eternal life? but we're still years and years away from it. So, no. We're not living in Robot a*s Society. We mostly drive cars that use gas as a fuel, some ppl burn plastic in metal barrels just to get warmed up. We give away old clothes, get dogs from shelter, help our neighbours when they need a hand or lift. Thats the way world works. You just look at the bad site and complain because its easier than to do something about it.
I do something about it every day. There's a very thin line between "complaining" and addressing things that make people feel uncomfortable.

here are some real stats that aren't cultivated from the world where we help our neighbors, burn plastic and use gas as fuel.

- The average human attention span has decreased from 12 seconds to 8.5 in the internet age (2000-2017)

- Depression is through the roof

-Prescription medication for (out of nowhere) mental illnesses is through the roof

- suicide is through the roof

- average American spends 11 hours a day in front of a screen according to Nielsen research (up 4 hours from 2014)
__________________________________________________ ___________________\

Miss me with the "times are changing" recycled bullsh*t. If they are changing they're not for the better. There aren't an increase in gas powered vehicles; there's no increase in people helping their neighbors.

You label me as the guy living in a world of fantasy but that's laughable. I'm the guy who can make sense of things and view them objectively. I'm living a vastly fulfilling life and moving in the opposite trajectory of the world because to me all of the details and truths that I observe look a lot like a failing system.

some nights i'm alone like i'm sittin in a dome
thinking this sh*t sorta look like Rome
so i'm prone
to dethrone any king up on this land
in a world where you lay down I'm takin a stand
---- I said that in '09.

I can't catch you up to speed on who I am and what I stand for... THAT WOULD SLOW ME DOWN. and it aint my job

It makes sense that someone who willingly walked on to a boat that he knew had 1:1 odds of sinking but got on anyways is gonna try to convince me otherwise.

That's some 2007 talk.

I'm past that and I'm past today. I'm negotiating with the future.... for your sake.

Last edited by Exs; 03-12-2019 at 04:16 PM..

1 week ago '15        #33
LegendLouch 
space
space
$4,690 | Props total: 17121 17121
 Humblegold said
I usually use to watch wwe, snl and fox sunday night animation. They got some good oldies like seinfeld, king of the hill, and doug. Otherwise it's the samo samo. Movies right now, finna stream Blue Velvet and Total Recall this week. I watched Double Jeopardy and Little Miss Sunshine last week. Hulu has a horror anthology series of movies going on. So far I liked New Year New You best and Pooka was decent. Treehouse, the newest one, was straight toilet bowl tho.
Not bad prob got some shows I fu*k with...got Spotify premium now so why not fu*k with it if it's free

1 week ago '15        #34
Soulvoyage 50 heat pts50
space
space
$10,190 | Props total: 27869 27869
Welp! Back to spotify I go

1 week ago '16        #35
wesleypipes 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,560 | Props total: 13990 13990
 AlBooBoo said
I got Spotify premium

I don’t even watch tv or shows like that but fk it might as well take advantage
im waiting for the pr0n hub package

1 week ago '12        #36
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 64037 64037
 wesleypipes said
im waiting for the pr0n hub package

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '10        #37
mlim420 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,471 | Props total: 516 516
good looks BX
+1   

1 week ago '09        #38
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 199 199
Damn i'm on the family plan.

Oh well, I get the content for the low anyway

1 week ago '04        #39
NahLij 25 heat pts25
space
space
$12,444 | Props total: 15742 15742
Got Spotify Premium but don't pay sh*t. Hulu is included with my Sprint bill.

6 days ago '04        #40
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,787 | Props total: 5324 5324
Hulu live tv for $40

6 days ago '07        #41
highstylin05 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$747 | Props total: 767 767
 Exs said
unimportant news that's just intent on onboarding teens to even more digital platforms than they're already on so they can spend less time in the real world
^he's right

AlBooBoo said
I got Spotify premium

^ perfect example

6 days ago '12        #42
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$45,889 | Props total: 64037 64037
 highstylin05 said
^he's right

^ perfect example
I’m not a teenager

2 days ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 75 heat pts75
space
space
$28,633 | Props total: 8425 8425
 AlBooBoo said
I got Spotify premium

Same. My tv I got in 2015 prob has less than 50 hours on it
+1   

2 days ago '04        #44
CPizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$601 | Props total: 368 368
This is a finesse, it sounds like the basic HULU that used to be free... just added more channels and more ad's to cover it

1 day ago '07        #45
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 277 277
Well, this is dope. I was only paying $1/month after the Black Friday deal, but I'll take it.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  43
NBA 10 Years Later: 2009 NBA Re-Draft; The Way It Should Have Been
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-116online now  40
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+84online now  40
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
BOX Broner's Sexuality Officially In Question by the Rainbow Community
51 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy