Youtube shutdown again wtf

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 weeks ago '16        #26
Knucklez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 21883 21883
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
i been watching Tariq Nasheed videos all day. YouTube didn't mess up for me once.
what you think of his books "the mack within" and "the art of mackin"? i got em on a reader just havent got around reading them

3 weeks ago '09        #27
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 12488 12488
 Knucklez said
what you think of his books "the mack within" and "the art of mackin"? i got em on a reader just havent got around reading them
He gives some good advice. If you have a problem with women using you, definitely get into it. Its really just a black version of the MGTOW movement. What makes it hard to take in is that it's the same guy making the Hidden Colors movies. When he gets into his mack talk, he sounds like Tommy Sotomayor. Cant knock the hustle though.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #28
Toast2the 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 21635 21635
 talkofny2k4 said
You listened to that jay elec verse or you ignored it and decided to engage in your other troll thread

3 weeks ago '16        #29
Knucklez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Did u peep Tariq pick em up bang em from off video. That's gold.
dude got any episodes on approaching or closing the deal (not necessarily gettin them to the bedroom but the whole "control their mind"/conversation aspect)?

3 weeks ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale 4720 heat pts4720
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 93105 93105
 talkofny2k4 said
I was in the middle of a conspiracy theory video on why Beyonce is a lizard lady

3 weeks ago '16        #31
Knucklez 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
He gives some good advice. If you have a problem with women using you, definitely get into it. Its really just a black version of the MGTOW movement. What makes it hard to take in is that it's the same guy making the Hidden Colors movies. When he gets into his mack talk, he sounds like Tommy Sotomayor. Cant knock the hustle though.
from what i know bout tommy is he puts black women down and looks at them as hoes that make bad decisions. Is that what he does? At the end of the day i look at tariq as a hustler and both are completely different businesses, unless he has good advice and it works i aint really judging. Same wit the documentaries, if hes bringing up facts and did his research then i cant hate (on the book it says he interviewed pimps, he talked to rosebudd who was in the american pimp doc)

3 weeks ago '09        #32
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
 Knucklez said
from what i know bout tommy is he puts black women down and looks at them as hoes that make bad decisions. Is that what he does? At the end of the day i look at tariq as a hustler and both are completely different businesses, unless he has good advice and it works i aint really judging. Same wit the documentaries, if hes bringing up facts and did his research then i cant hate (on the book it says he interviewed pimps, he talked to rosebudd who was in the american pimp doc)
They're really the same person if you watch them for a long time. Only Tommy is a simp and started frfr cooning once he realized he'll never get the black support. That's when started doing that "fu*k the black community" sh*t. I felt where he was coming from but he has to realize that you can't win everybody.

I watched both of them daily for years before they got into a beef. They both talk sh*t about black women. But they don't talk about all black women. They only talk about the ignorant ones that go viral. The embarrassing ones. TS says hairhats and TN says hoodrats. If you watch that video dude told me to watch in this thread, you'll see what I'm talking about. Tariq was being disrespectful.... but to women that don't really deserve it.

3 weeks ago '04        #33
talkofny2k4 222 heat pts222 OP
space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 34670 34670
 Avon_Barksdale said

3 weeks ago '17        #34
therealselasi 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 223 223
 PROV said
Thats why the physical reigns supreme

For books, movies, and films
realist talk in the whole thread!!! Movies and films are the same ting tho playa

Last edited by therealselasi; 03-05-2019 at 12:21 AM..

3 weeks ago '17        #35
PROV 203 heat pts203
space
space
$11,473 | Props total: 33718 33718
 therealselasi said
realist talk in the whole thread!!! Movies and films are the same ting tho playa
Highly disagree

Stephen Kings the stand is a made for tv movie but it damn sure ain't no film

3 weeks ago '08        #36
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 7409 7409
 talkofny2k4 said
Yea i peeped.
Ronnie forgot to pay the plug
you mean the Algorithm formerly known as 'Ronnie'

ShoutOut to a BX member who coined that term

2 weeks ago '04        #37
talkofny2k4 222 heat pts222 OP
space
space
$14,017 | Props total: 34670 34670
 flav said
you mean the Algorithm formerly known as 'Ronnie'

ShoutOut to a BX member who coined that term

n*ggas been having full fledged convos with a robot that is a raptors fan this whole time

2 weeks ago '17        #38
therealselasi 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 223 223
 PROV said
Highly disagree

Stephen Kings the stand is a made for tv movie but it damn sure ain't no film
Actually the stand was neither a movie or film fam. It was a tv mini series. Do your research

2 weeks ago '06        #39
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 6621 6621
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
stop dog

his work isn't even remotely close to either of these clown movements

2 weeks ago '09        #40
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
 Be Easy said
stop dog

his work isn't even remotely close to either of these clown movements
I'm only talking about two people so what you said doesn't make sense. I'm comparing Tariq Nasheed and Sotomayor.

2 weeks ago '06        #41
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
I'm only talking about two people so what you said doesn't make sense. I'm comparing Tariq Nasheed and Sotomayor.
mgtow is what you referenced and the other cat has a slave movement basically

2 weeks ago '09        #42
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
 Be Easy said
mgtow is what you referenced and the other cat has a slave movement basically
Tariq Nasheed is the MGTOW one.
Tommy Sotomayor is the simp.

I was saying that's the only difference between the two. Other than that, they talk about the same stuff. That's what i gathered from watching them for years.

2 weeks ago '06        #43
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
Tariq Nasheed is the MGTOW one.
Tommy Sotomayor is the simp.

I was saying that's the only difference between the two. Other than that, they talk about the same stuff. That's what i gathered from watching them for years.
listening to the other guy for years is ridiculous enough as a statement

donít know what to tell you champ

most people are gonna have the same topics

the message is what is different

2 weeks ago '09        #44
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
 Be Easy said
listening to the other guy for years is ridiculous enough as a statement

donít know what to tell you champ

most people are gonna have the same topics

the message is what is different
You keep saying the other guy instead of saying what you're talking about. I don't know what you mean when you say that.

But you saying only listening to one is the problem let's me know you have a biased opinion on the other.

2 weeks ago '06        #45
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
You keep saying the other guy instead of saying what you're talking about. I don't know what you mean when you say that.

But you saying only listening to one is the problem let's me know you have a biased opinion on the other.
you way too creative to be this damn confused my n*gga

clearly Iím talking bout the n*gga you mentioned

Iím not saying his name cause he gets no shine from me

and yes Iím ďbiasedĒ to real sh*t

you comparing tariq to complete nonsense is the point

2 weeks ago '09        #46
Fatt Kidd BEP 3 heat pts
space
space
 Be Easy said
you way too creative to be this damn confused my n*gga

clearly Iím talking bout the n*gga you mentioned

Iím not saying his name cause he gets no shine from me

and yes Iím ďbiasedĒ to real sh*t

you comparing tariq to complete nonsense is the point
I'm not confused at all. Im trying to get you to stop pu**yfooting around what you're alluding to and actually say it.

Lol @ you pointing out me be "creative" and trying to make me look stupid in the same comment. I'm smarter than you think. I've been where you are consciously.... I can tell you missed THAT when I pointed out that I WATCHED THEM FOR YEARS. Probably before you knew who either was. I'm talking 2010.

This why I don't talk about "black" topics with black people. I just keep it at making jokes on videos. It's never a conversation. Its only persuasion. I bet that sh*t gonna offend you like I don't make comedy videos about black consciousness. I just don't be selling dreams and scams like the n*gga you defending so you can't tell. There's messages in everything I make if you smart enough to catch it.

This the part where you say I'm mad/in my feelings because i went over the two sentence limit. See here.

2 weeks ago '06        #47
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fatt Kidd BEP said
I'm not confused at all. Im trying to get you to stop pu**yfooting around what you're alluding to and actually say it.

Lol @ you pointing out me be "creative" and trying to make me look stupid in the same comment. I'm smarter than you think. I've been where you are consciously.... I can tell you missed THAT when I pointed out that I WATCHED THEM FOR YEARS. Probably before you knew who either was. I'm talking 2010.

This why I don't talk about "black" topics with black people. I just keep it at making jokes on videos. It's never a conversation. Its only persuasion. I bet that sh*t gonna offend you like I don't make comedy videos about black consciousness. I just don't be selling dreams and scams like the n*gga you defending so you can't tell. There's messages in everything I make if you smart enough to catch it.

This the part where you say I'm mad/in my feelings because i went over the two sentence limit. See here.
pu**yfooting bout what n*gga?

I said these other movements are fu*kboys in my very first response

and no, Iíve knew bout tariqs content since the beginning

and I said you are confused in this convo, I said nothing bout your content

I knew bout the other n*gga too and he been a hoe since the beginning

thereís no dreams being sold, more people are becoming aware of whatís really going on now more than ever

I said itís sad you been watching the fu*kboy for years

but carry on my n*gga

Iím not defending anybody anyway, just defending the truth

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+41online now  16
Image(s) inside WOW: J. PRINCE Really THE GODFATHER Of HOUSTON, Look How He WAVE OFF H..
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  16
Image(s) inside Mar 21 - Cliff Dixon robbed n killed at his own bday party..smh
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  15
How's a nigga supposed to stay p0rn free with these hoes