Father Gets His Sons' Bike Back After Being Robbed at Gunpoint

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '15        #201
amarti9 
Props total: 8318 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 edub911 said
Man this city need batman
Can see it now. Lol.

You go home and tell your dad your bike was stolen and then he suits up that night and chase em down in his batmobile and gets your sh*t back like...

Then gives them that "look" in the window to let they a*s know who it was that got the bike back.

All the while your theme music playing in the background.

+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #202
99LB 
Props total: 192 192  Slaps total: 29 29
 Eastcoast said

^^Brooklyn

Queens is big so your idea of Queens might be specific to a certin area. From Queens you can go from Saint Albans, to Long Island City(where QB is), to Far Rock. All Queens but very different. QueensBridge is closer to Marcy than to Baisley.

To me, the most interesting boros is Manhattan and Brooklyn, Queens a distant 3rd but their place in Hip Hop is 1 or 2.

Damn, I never would've thought Brooklyn had sh*t like that. When I think of Brooklyn my mind pictures Bed Stuy do or die type sh*t

Manhattan is definitely the most interesting to me too. So much different sh*t to see and do

2 weeks ago '22        #203
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 495 495  Slaps total: 129 129
Salute to the pops…

This happens all the time in nyc lowkey surprised it didn’t get crazy…

2 weeks ago '10        #204
p a p oh 
Props total: 629 629  Slaps total: 68 68
 ZlatanDrogba said
B his son ain't the one wilding and screaming,his son is the quiet one in all black, how can you people see the video and don't understand that.
Watch the other videos in the channel I think both of them are his sons.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #205
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 12418 12 K  Slaps total: 848 848
They lucky they didnt die.

2 weeks ago '20        #206
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 27859 27 K  Slaps total: 2020 2 K
 Eastcoast said
Men do it more so than women.

Yea, in one of the videos you even see the very same projects.

See, with this video going viral, it would be a perfect opportunity for the city to get involved and offer resources.
Makes me want to start a non for profit for hood dad's who want to see their children and their peers do different

If only I knew where to start...Anyone got some info that can help?
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #207
Oldbrooklyn718 
 dymablink said
Whyd his son wanna only shoot a fair one when popa and his camera were around
Cuz dude couldn't have taken it from him without a blik is why
He knew dude ain't wanna scrap for it in the first place and knew he could give it to him...

+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #208
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9769 9 K  Slaps total: 1406 1 K
 99LB said
Just Google mapped marble hill

Never knew NYC had neighborhoods that looked like that outside of Queens

As a Midwest n*gga Queens is my favorite borough. It look like it could be in the Midwest and the music/artists from there are some of my favorite NYC artists and I dig the way Queens n*ggas operate
If you think that's mind blowing, google some spots in Riverdale...you would think you was in a grizzled old money blue blood enclave in Long Island...
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #209
YouSmokeReggie 
Props total: 9931 9 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
 Makrich said
Damn.... put that sh*t on a t-shirt
Lol I said king tut for a lot of reasons

He was young as hell but ran a lot of sh*t
He also was young as hell with the health of a 85 year old homeless person

Dude was injured a lot which caused some deformation in like his legs and sh*t

He had a lot of sh*t wrong wit him pretty much

But he always had his chest out in those drawing
Some figures seem to slouch or stand up
He had his fu*kin chest the fu*k out

Whole time he slowly withering away and dying and donít even know it
But sh*t
He rules his side of the world

Thatís what I was implying

These n*ggas be on the brink of death, but they be so blinded by pride that they donít even notice or take in to account the whole picture

You gotta preserve life, I learned that sayin off boxden and I like it ďpreserve lifeĒ donít go actin like a badass all the time and thinkin some folks gonna let you pop them gums any kinda way

I recently was at the grocery store to get some liquor and I saw a guy at the entrance holdin a 4/5 year old lil girl
He had grocery bags in the other hand
His woman was openin the car door they parked like valet style right out front

Some dude had his wife park right behind them

There was a big arguement a lot of cussing and sh*t
Then dude without a kid says WHAT THE fu*k U WANNA DO

And got out the car

Iím watchin the dad and he is like tryna hurry n put his daughter in the car
While tellin dude fu*k U
YEAH fu*k U TOO
bi*ch MOTHER fu*kER fu*k U
U DUMB a*s

And dude is walkin up on him and his kid
The dads wife is panicking and sh*t and other dude wife tryna tell him no

The dad gets hella quiet wen dude got up on him and dude went back to his car
Then dad keeps goin even louder as he starts gettin in the car

fu*k u fu*k u fu*k u

Whole time Iím thinkin

Preserve life
I was gonna at least step up and tell them to stop if they started f*ghtin or I was gonna grab on to the n*gga wit no kids if he had approached the dad while he had the kid
Cas he had that energy like he was gonna run down while dude was holdin the girl still and that ainít cool G

But thankfully them n*ggas jus drove off n sh*t

But situations like that is prime example

U tryna be prideful and seem tough
But sh*t wat u gonna gain
Are u bout to f*ght this n*gga right now
Can u avoid the conflict
Is it beneficial

n*ggas be seconds away from anything
Dude coulda had a knife, a gun, or jus some hard a*s hands and broke ya jaw in front ya wife n kid Cas u wanna be THAT guy

Whole time
Both them in the fu*kin wrong

U drop ppl off in front the grocery store
U donít park there and then go inside to shop
And u damn sure donít pull up behind ppl that are already there and then tell them to hurry up and scoot up

So yeah

But thatís how theatrical this state is
Since movin here thatís the scenarios I be seeing

Like weird a*s sh*t like that
n*ggas be thirsty for the beef but donít even be wanting it

I donít kno if thatís even pride or jus bi*chn*gganess
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #210
Eastcoast 
Props total: 10234 10 K  Slaps total: 2800 2 K
 99LB said

Damn, I never would've thought Brooklyn had sh*t like that. When I think of Brooklyn my mind pictures Bed Stuy do or die type sh*t

Manhattan is definitely the most interesting to me too. So much different sh*t to see and do

^^Bedstuy

Oldbrooklyn718 said
Makes me want to start a non for profit for hood dad's who want to see their children and their peers do different

If only I knew where to start...Anyone got some info that can help?

There's programs around, it's not sheared enough imo. I know CUNY had a program where you get trained in getting a A+ Cert and CCNA Cert, with Labs, free of charge and your earn college credits if completed, get interview coaching, and introduced to companies looking to hire. It was called Americas Promise and not too long ago finished. I think CUNY secured more funding so hopefully it comes back.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #211
Oldbrooklyn718 
 Ninjahood said
If you think that's mind blowing, google some spots in Riverdale...you would think you was in a grizzled old money blue blood enclave in Long Island...
Then Sheepshead Bay,Midwood ,Ditmas Park and Brooklyn heights will totally throw you for a loop
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #212
99LB 
Props total: 192 192  Slaps total: 29 29
 Oldbrooklyn718 said
Then Sheepshead Bay,Midwood ,Ditmas Park and Brooklyn heights will totally throw you for a loop
fu*ked me up
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #213
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18585 18 K  Slaps total: 3318 3 K
so we've got to postpone the main event because you showed up late to the "most important f*ght" of your life??? Charlo 7th Rd KO.

2 weeks ago '20        #214
Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10296 10 K  Slaps total: 2400 2 K
 Eastcoast said
I too, hate cookie cutter "luxury" buildings(The area in the video originated it), but not for the same reason as you probably. People go to extremes with Manhattan, either it's the cleanest place on earth(more rare), or it's the dirtiest place in the world. NYC actually have a very good sewage system(always room for improvement). You do not smell human sh*t all throughout Manhattan. NYC projects weren't built well(Urban Planning) but is the projects of different cities much better?

^^LA

^^New Orleans

^^Miami

IMO, this looks way better:

It sound like you just don't like cities, because successful cities have people living around each other, and it's gonna have poor and working class people in them. Big cities>>>>>> The woods, or make believe pretend to be rich areas.
I love cities, but the east coast has become insanely gentrified in the last 10 years and is just too expensive and the weather sucks. I know here in Boston the majority of the lifelong residents like myself hate it here now. It used to be such a great historic city with a great identity, now it’s just people that move here from rich suburbs all around the country to attend all the top universities and after graduating they all stay now where as they used to leave.

The last mayor Walsh (now he’s in Bidens cabinet) was a hugely connected labor union president and was the textbook definition of a politician, and sold all the lifelong residents out. He’s 50 years old and never been married or had kids, and cut a bunch of back room deals and it was his vision to turn Boston into a Silicon Valley type place and he had the unions build dozens of skyscrapers for tech, pharmaceutical, finance etc etc companies to move here cause of all the universities.

Houses went from like $300k at the beginning of his term in 2013 to by the time he left office last year you can’t touch a house in the city for under $700k. He wasn’t smart enough to realize when he attracted all these Harvard and MIT gradsto stay here after graduating with $200k+ A year jobs that they would need somewhere to live, either that or he knew and just didn’t care like a typical liberal.

Now he took off to DC to become Labor Secretary and left this humongous mess and now they’re building apartments and Condios EVERYWHERE to try and catch up, but the problem is the developers are obviously out to profit and are only building high end expensive condos and apartments thus making the problem worse and not solving anything.

I’ve completely lost faith in the democratic and liberals, I wish Boston would go back to how it used to be and be like Baltimore and Philly where there are shootings and murders every day so all these rich white people would leave.

I’m sure you’ve seen it in Brooklyn, you have these rich yuppies who wouldn’t even have driven through these neighborhoods 20 years ago never mind thought about living there, to all of a sudden they’re moving into these neighborhoods and putting bumper stickers on their car and joining the neighborhood Facebook groups and complaining to their city councilors and absolutely destroying the identities of these neighborhoods.

2 weeks ago '18        #215
SofaSniper718 
Props total: 479 479  Slaps total: 51 51
 JFTS113 said
Pulls up to the jects @3:20

This video private who got the video
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #216
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 7762 7 K  Slaps total: 692 692
 SofaSniper718 said
This video private who got the video

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #217
MdotWilly 
Props total: 603 603  Slaps total: 149 149
 OnlyFactz100 said
Man I hate those purses these boys be wearing nowadays.
I understand . I wear 1 those in the summer it's just convenient for me cause wearing ball shorts and sporty fits lost my wallet once . so the fear of losing it again made me do it . im old thou plus i keep cash on me .
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #218
edub911 
Props total: 9563 9 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
 amarti9 said
Can see it now. Lol.

You go home and tell your dad your bike was stolen and then he suits up that night and chase em down in his batmobile and gets your sh*t back like...

Then gives them that "look" in the window to let they a*s know who it was that got the bike back.

All the while your theme music playing in the background.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  19
Image(s) inside GEM Alert: u can get tiny home from Home Depot for $200 per month and ..
98 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+39online now  16
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
205 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+66online now  10
Video inside May 26 - 10 YEAR OLD UVALDE WITNESS POLICE GOT CLASSMATE k*llED
301 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his ďSoleĒ in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
133 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy