…………Game Speaks

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 months ago '17        #26
Sccit 
Props total: 4803 4 K  Slaps total: 4786 4 K
 bx old head said
Dre exec produced entire album but Mike Elizondo made both of those beats

MIKE ELIZANDO IS A SESSION PLAYER FOR DRE

THATS LIKE SAYING ROBERT BACON PRODUCED DJ QUIK BEATS

i
+5   

4 months ago '17        #27
Sccit 
 ym7171yea said
Yeah that whole 2001 sound was Scott storch sh*t

RETARDED

STORCH WAS NOT EVEN THE PRIMARY KEYBOADIST ON 2001 AND ONLY INVOLVED IN A COUPLE OF TRACKS

i
+2   

4 months ago '17        #28
Sccit 
 ddash said
This
I mean pac pretty much had an issue with dre not being in the studio and giving him beats too lol.

Dre prolly got credit on them beats but aint really create them from scratch.Dre literally been doing that since the 90s with Daz and Sam Sneed lol
DAZ? LOL

TELL ME WHAT DAZ HAS EVER DONE WITOUT A LEGIT PRODUCER BY HIS SIDE

DRE IS THE GOAT.. THERES A REASON EVERYONE WHO WORKS WIT HIM IS AT THEIR BEST BY FAR UNDER HIM.

i

Last edited by Sccit; 10-07-2022 at 05:05 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '17        #29
Sccit 
 Panthro 808 said

If Q would've had a MPC he would not use those bands of PEOPLE.

At that time it was called a "Conductor".

A producer can and SHOULD make the the beat(machines vs live people) and produce the artist.

Dre took advantage of the word and had US thinking HE was DAZ

Andre = ENGINEER

LMFAO …. DRE PLAYS INSTRUMENTS TOO. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN HE CANT USE SESSION PLAYERS

YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR HEAD IF U THINK DAZ CAN MAKE ANYTHING ON THE LEVEL OF DRE WITOUT DRE OVERSEEING THE ENTIRE PROCESS

WHEN DAZ MOVED ON FROM DRE HE NEEDED MIKE DEAN, SOOPAFLY, IVAN JOHNSON, ETC. TO PRODUCE HIS SHIIT

HE’S LITERALLY WHAT CASUALS CLAIM DRE IS

AND I LOVE DAZ.. HE HAS A BEAT ON MY FORTHCOMING SOLO ALBUM

BUT STOP..

i
+1   

4 months ago '21        #30
Busterdog 
Props total: 5532 5 K  Slaps total: 435 435
Ol girl looking at him like ‘How you gonna just lie to our face, n*gga?’ whilst he talking.
+3   

4 months ago '15        #31
Hellmatic 
Props total: 72049 72 K  Slaps total: 6348 6 K
 The corrector said
Under this criteria we may say that Dre never produced anything if we're going to talk about what everyone from Warren G and Daz did.

Co production means they did it together. I feel like this is the equivalent of "50 wrote the documentary"
This. Dre has been an overseer type n*gga/producer his whole career. Maybe with the exception of the nwa era

Dre did what dre always does on those documentary Beata. Game just making up his own narratives

Last edited by Hellmatic; 10-07-2022 at 01:44 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '18        #32
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 86397 86 K  Slaps total: 16575 16 K
Producing on the song is making the beat, arranging it, coaching the artist vocal performance on it or having any input that is crucial to making the song.

Who the credit goes to is a broader topic. I wasn't there, so I can't tell if Dre did any of those things or not.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 
Props total: 23205 23 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
 ym7171yea said
Yeah that whole 2001 sound was Scott storch sh*t
No it wasn’t because there was this whole other MAJOR n*gga contributing who goes by the name of Melle Man
+2   

4 months ago '11        #34
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 40828 40 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
what he fails to understand is, if it was not for 50 and dre he probably would not get to work with these producers.

and he would not have been in contact with kanye.

he is doing the same thing he did with JT. but in that case he said dre did more.

2 minute mark

0:40 mark

Last edited by kevin boogz; 10-07-2022 at 05:30 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '18        #35
GustavoB88 
Props total: 5083 5 K  Slaps total: 833 833
y he dressin like kanye..all black boots glasses leather jacket.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #36
GreyHughe 
Props total: 11142 11 K  Slaps total: 724 724
For those that don’t know, Dre didn’t technically produce a beat on the album, he has/had a team of producers that worked under him even at some point do what they call ghost production, more notably Scott Storch. But there was other guys like Mel Man. This was an issue 2Pac had with Dre when he finally signed to death Row. Dre taking credit for other folks beats has been known.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #37
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25623 25 K  Slaps total: 5253 5 K
 kevin boogz said
what he fails to understand is, if it was not for 50 and dre he probably would not get to work with these producers.

and he would not have been in contact with kanye.

he is doing the same thing he did with JT. but in that case he said dre did more.
When did he ever talk about JT

4 months ago '20        #38
LiquidIV 
Props total: 1815 1 K  Slaps total: 263 263
He's even dressing like Kayne.

4 months ago '19        #39
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28379 28 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
I never thought Game would do something like this. He knows Dr. Dre produced those songs in the studio with him though.

murderers said
He's basically trying to say that Dre didn't actually make the beats.... Like @ Game thinks producing is just making beats. These cats don't understand what producing music actually is.
Exactly. Game can't say Dre wasn't in the studio coaching him etc and actually producing the records.

Last edited by Okka; 10-07-2022 at 03:15 AM..
+2   

4 months ago '07        #40
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23145 23 K  Slaps total: 4521 4 K
 Sccit said
IF THATS WHAT U THINK DRE DOES, YOURE AS CLUELESS AS GAME

i
Meant to slap. You're getting fooled by the name just like Dre's in house producers were before they realize dre will tweak a beat in a small a*s way then take producer credit for it

4 months ago '19        #41
 Cutty Olds said
No it wasn’t because there was this whole other MAJOR n*gga contributing who goes by the name of Melle Man
It was a bunch of people working on the beats. There's some songs Mel-Man had nothing to do with and he still got a credit for them. I'm a huge fan, but his solo beats don't really sound like the beats on "Chronic 2001".

Deniro732 said
Meant to slap. You're getting fooled by the name just like Dre's in house producers were before they realize dre will tweak a beat in a small a*s way then take producer credit for it
Scitt is actually working with the people who have worked with Dr. Dre like Chris "The Glove" Taylor and Daz, so I think he knows a bit more about the way Dr. Dre works than you do or the rest of the people here.

Last edited by Okka; 10-07-2022 at 04:39 AM..

4 months ago '11        #42
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 40828 40 K  Slaps total: 2124 2 K
 Shifty said
When did he ever talk about JT
he did not mention him by name, but he was downplaying JT contribution on some dre put me on etc.
this was like the documentary period. JT himself spoke about it several times how game never gave him credit or even helped when he got to Aftermath.

Last edited by kevin boogz; 10-07-2022 at 05:21 AM..
+3   

4 months ago '13        #43
Tribeb 
Props total: 3149 3 K  Slaps total: 405 405
 AkaiMakai said
I mean a producer and beatmaker arent one and the same. Quincy Jones and Rick Rubin dont touch instruments neither.
rick rubin has
+1   

4 months ago '19        #44
People are talking about Warren G and Daz but I don't see anybody mentioning Colin Wolfe. He's the one who actually produced "The Chronic" with Dr. Dre. He has spoken on it several times and explained how him and Dre created the beats together. Warren G gave them old vinyl records and sample ideas. Daz only did drum programming and he was credited for it.
+3   

4 months ago '10        #45
Chiyosuke 
Props total: 24588 24 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
 YungAJ24 said
"produced by a billi in this muthafu*ka"

Dre didn't produce this though
+1   

4 months ago '19        #46
 Chiyosuke said
Dre didn't produce this though
And he wasn't credit for producing it either, but I'm pretty sure he worked on the song with Game in the studio. Not the BEAT, but the actual song.

4 months ago '20        #47
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24778 24 K  Slaps total: 5652 5 K
 Okka said
People are talking about Warren G and Daz but I don't see anybody mentioning Colin Wolfe. He's the one who actually produced "The Chronic" with Dr. Dre. He has spoken on it several times and explained how him and Dre created the beats together. Warren G gave them old vinyl records and sample ideas. Daz only did drum programming and he was credited for it.
I mentioned Daz and Warren G specifically because when Snoop gave his "producer vs beat maker" statement in an interview it was those 2 he was specifically asked about
+2   

4 months ago '17        #48
Sccit 
 Deniro732 said

MORE CASUAL TALKIN POINTS

DRE LITERALLY CONTROLS AN ENTIRE TRACK FROM INCEPTION TO COMPLETION

NO OTHER PRODUCER IS AS INVOLVED IN EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THE WAY DRE IS

TO THINK ALL HE DOES IS “TWEAK” TRACKS IS ABSURD AND SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE ON THIS MATTER

THE ONLY PRODUCTION CREDIT ON A DJ QUIK ALBUM THAT ISNT HIS OWN IS A DRE PRODUCTION

DRE IS THE GOATS’ GOAT .. EVERYONE U LOVE LOOKS UP TO DRE

YOURE JUST REPEATING NARRATIVES CREATED BY DISGRUNTLED BEATMAKERS WHO WENT NOWHERE IN THEIR CAREER AND HOLD A GRUDGE BECAUSE THEIR OVERINFLATED EGO MADE THEM BELIEVE THAT THEY DESERVED MORE MONEY AND CREDIT THAN THEY GOT

GLORIFIED SESSION PLAYERS

i

4 months ago '17        #49
LarrySub810 
Props total: 4179 4 K  Slaps total: 324 324
El Capitan back at it. Smh
+1   

4 months ago '18        #50
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 79000 79 K  Slaps total: 26038 26 K
Game so corny. Last year he didn't even know what 40 below boots were. In a interview they were trying to school him about them. Now he rockin them like he knows wats up.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  31
Article inside Woman Blames PWI Universities For NOT Hooking Them Up With Weird MEN ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Article inside ChatGPT Jailbroken !
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Image(s) inside Astro Boy Boots 🚀