Letís normalize Friendship dates:simp in denial

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+148  147
140 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 months ago '17        #276
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 85675 85 K  Slaps total: 16970 16 K
 Adwerdz said
Get this soft a*s beta sh*t outta here

Only females friends I go out with are the ones who suck my d*ck at the end of the night
facts.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #277
MissStush88 
Props total: 2556 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
I just... smh

I have male friends that i would not fu*k
and vice versa. Most of them frat or homies from HS ( you know all the NYers clique up when you move to GA lol)

Everything doesn't have to be physical attraction. People can have platonic bonds with the opposite s*x that arent family members or parasitic.

Some of yall gotta get out more.

Last edited by MissStush88; 04-08-2021 at 07:22 PM..

2 months ago '15        #278
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 1198 1 K  Slaps total: 230 230
 bigtrevdogg said
You n*ggas on here don't know the benefits of having a fine female friend. If she is fine, most of her friends gonna be fine, for the most part. One of my best friends is a female. Back in the day we use to hang all the time. I can't count how many females she put me up on that I ran through.

I don't care who my friend is fu*king, because I am fu*king pretty much all her friends. Even the ones who had boyfriends.

Learn how to play the game, young fellas.
Only rough part about this is if you don’t secure that relationship with the fine a*s female friend when she’s young the chances of this aren’t high

Last edited by BalmainReyes; 04-08-2021 at 08:16 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '10        #279
REG773 
Props total: 36670 36 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
 ezduzit said
Iíve always been a dog so itís hard for me to have straight platonic relationships with women Iím attracted to And usually thereís always s*xual tension anyway.

A lot of yíall donít realize women are the same exact fu*king way. If they find you attractive theyíre gonna wanna fu*k. A lot of yíall claiming you have a bunch of female friends you donít fu*k must be ugly or gay.
pretty ,much

they want the conversation and attention but they already got somebody fu*kn them and a backup or 2

you have to wait in line and by waiting in line it means bowing out and telling her you aren't going to waste time not pretending to be okay with her not giving up the pu**y

she will hit you up

dudes who stay around n play the friend role while other dudes are blowing her back out will not get her respect

pllus youll forget about her and have other chicks...this 1 will just become another option when she gets tired of the fu*kery and you're the hope for something "real"

i can tell real fathers are missing from a high number of households.

Last edited by REG773; 04-08-2021 at 08:45 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '10        #280
REG773 
 MissStush88 said
I just... smh

I have male friends that i would not fu*k
and vice versa. Most of them frat or homies from HS ( you know all the NYers clique up when you move to GA lol)

Everything doesn't have to be physical attraction. People can have platonic bonds with the opposite s*x that arent family members or parasitic.

Some of yall gotta get out more.
all that happens in those groups are relationship comparing and eye-fu*king

im not allowing my wife or significant other to have dates with dudes idc where they knew each other from....

but then again; never married and no children so i can set boundaries and don't have to cave....

this modernized attitude women have is the reason why marriages/relationships are failures.

gender roles are non-existent and people don't understand what the real definition of marriage was.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #281
REG773 
 BalmainReyes said
Only rough part about this is if you don’t secure that relationship with the fine a*s female friend when she’s young the chances of this aren’t high
you dont need women to get women

just walk outside and go drive around to gas stations, malls, stores etc and open your mouth...don't go to bars and clubs n stupid shi like that to meet women, meet them doing everyday things

the same way we used to do it in middle school-college type shi

me n my homies made it a game where you coulldn't leave the mall or wherever we was until you got X amount of #s or talked to X amount of chicks
+1   

2 months ago '07        #282
MissStush88 
Props total: 2556 2 K  Slaps total: 192 192
 REG773 said
all that happens in those groups are relationship comparing and eye-fu*king

im not allowing my wife or significant other to have dates with dudes idc where they knew each other from....

but then again; never married and no children so i can set boundaries and don't have to cave....

this modernized attitude women have is the reason why marriages/relationships are failures.

gender roles are non-existent and people don't understand what the real definition of marriage was.

I respect your view, just know that nons*xual relationships can exist outside of that.

2 months ago '11        #283
Mr X 
Props total: 1422 1 K  Slaps total: 541 541
Yikes

Cringe x100000

These beta males keep getting worse
+2   

2 months ago '06        #284
n0xescapex 
Props total: 7199 7 K  Slaps total: 495 495
Dressed up like that? Boy trippin
+1   

2 months ago '11        #285
panamaican 
Props total: 4124 4 K  Slaps total: 281 281
 ezduzit said
Iíve always been a dog so itís hard for me to have straight platonic relationships with women Iím attracted to And usually thereís always s*xual tension anyway.

A lot of yíall donít realize women are the same exact fu*king way. If they find you attractive theyíre gonna wanna fu*k. A lot of yíall claiming you have a bunch of female friends you donít fu*k must be ugly or gay.
Of course women are the same way. A lot of female friends are chicks who would fu*k you if you let them but you don't. Some of them are chicks you would fu*k if the moment presented itself.

That's fair.

But I think its wild how many dudes are insistent that you can't have a female friendship that's not strictly about trying to smash. They've never met a woman who was just a cool person to talk to?

I won't speak for anyone else but I've met plenty of cool a*s chicks that I've hung with over the years without trying to smash. Go to the bar, grab a drink, talk about work, dating, politics, etc. They've helped me pick up chicks, get a female perspective on relationship issues, put me on to things that girls are checking for. Things I wouldn't talk about with my boys.

I think people are going to have very unhappy relationships later in their life if they never develop the non-s*xual side of their relationships with women.

2 months ago '05        #286
StateProperty88 
Props total: 22400 22 K  Slaps total: 2466 2 K
why the fu*k are you calling it "friend dates"
+1   

2 months ago '17        #287
xxxtrasavage 
Props total: 313 313  Slaps total: 22 22
He's ghey.

2 months ago '04        #288
nitetrain8601  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12154 12 K  Slaps total: 2214 2 K
Only girls I'm friends with are whom I use for game spittin practice. And they're more like acquaintances. Women are expensive, even just as friends. They'll always cost you time or money. And the opportunity cost is too large to not hit.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #289
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 44160 44 K  Slaps total: 3834 3 K
These days everything on the net is bullsh*t propoganda. But on topic you gotta be bored as fu*k or depressed to hang with bi*ches you know you can't smash. What makes them soo fun is knowing later you will be releasing in and or on them

2 months ago '10        #290
REG773 
 panamaican said
Of course women are the same way. A lot of female friends are chicks who would fu*k you if you let them but you don't. Some of them are chicks you would fu*k if the moment presented itself.

That's fair.

But I think its wild how many dudes are insistent that you can't have a female friendship that's not strictly about trying to smash. They've never met a woman who was just a cool person to talk to?

I won't speak for anyone else but I've met plenty of cool a*s chicks that I've hung with over the years without trying to smash. Go to the bar, grab a drink, talk about work, dating, politics, etc. They've helped me pick up chicks, get a female perspective on relationship issues, put me on to things that girls are checking for. Things I wouldn't talk about with my boys.

I think people are going to have very unhappy relationships later in their life if they never develop the non-s*xual side of their relationships with women.
Question for you and the other betas who think women giving advice on women and helping you pick up women is cool

Were yall fathers present? Did they teach you?

And if not who were your male role models/teachers/influencers?

Do not listen to women giving advice on women.

2 months ago '11        #291
panamaican 
Props total: 4124 4 K  Slaps total: 281 281
 REG773 said
Question for you and the other betas who think women giving advice on women and helping you pick up women is cool

Were yall fathers present? Did they teach you?

And if not who were your male role models/teachers/influencers?

Do not listen to women giving advice on women.
Of course my father was present, he taught me how to pick up women. And my mother was present, she taught me how to have a relationship with a woman that wasn't based on s*x.

And yes you should listen to women for advice on women. It's the same thing as when I tell a chick, you want advice on what a dude is looking for? Don't ask a chick because she don't know, she knows what a chick wants, not what a dude wants.

And if you're trying to understand where a female is coming from on a subject, you don't ask a dude because he doesn't think like female.

But you're asking the wrong question. You're asking where the fathers are for guyy who can engage a woman without it being about s*x. But the real problem with fathers is "Where are the men/role models who should have demonstrated how to have a healthy non-s*xual relationship with a member of the opposite s*x?"

What type of information and modelling did these guys get that they never saw a mature, adult male have a non-s*xual relationship with a woman? There's a deficit there somewhere.

They never saw a guy talk to a woman about a subject that wasn't intended to be s*xual? n*ggas is emotionally stunted if that's the case.

Yeah, I know. Beta this, cuck that...from people who literally cannot imagine hanging out with someone unless the other person has a d*ck?

Think about that sh*t. This is those people: "Hey you wanna hang out?" "Depends, do you have a d*ck?" "No." "Then I can't hang out with you. I can only hang out with people with d*cks...otherwise I get uncomfortable if I'm the only p*nis in the room."

You can miss me with that, lol. Learn to hang out with people you're not trying to fu*k, it's healthy.

2 months ago '10        #292
REG773 
 panamaican said
Of course my father was present, he taught me how to pick up women. And my mother was present, she taught me how to have a relationship with a woman that wasn't based on s*x.

And yes you should listen to women for advice on women. It's the same thing as when I tell a chick, you want advice on what a dude is looking for? Don't ask a chick because she don't know, she knows what a chick wants, not what a dude wants.

And if you're trying to understand where a female is coming from on a subject, you don't ask a dude because he doesn't think like female.

But you're asking the wrong question. You're asking where the fathers are for guyy who can engage a woman without it being about s*x. But the real problem with fathers is "Where are the men/role models who should have demonstrated how to have a healthy non-s*xual relationship with a member of the opposite s*x?"

What type of information and modelling did these guys get that they never saw a mature, adult male have a non-s*xual relationship with a woman? There's a deficit there somewhere.

They never saw a guy talk to a woman about a subject that wasn't intended to be s*xual? n*ggas is emotionally stunted if that's the case.

Yeah, I know. Beta this, cuck that...from people who literally cannot imagine hanging out with someone unless the other person has a d*ck?

Think about that sh*t. This is those people: "Hey you wanna hang out?" "Depends, do you have a d*ck?" "No." "Then I can't hang out with you. I can only hang out with people with d*cks...otherwise I get uncomfortable if I'm the only p*nis in the room."

You can miss me with that, lol. Learn to hang out with people you're not trying to fu*k, it's healthy.
And you think women give straight up answers to you? They laugh at you for even asking them about other women.

You ARE A MAN; you dictate how you move.

You dont change who you are or conform. They fit into your life; not the other way around.

Women act the way they do now because yall allow that shi

2 months ago '09        #293
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 10573 10 K  Slaps total: 2566 2 K
I think she in the friend zone tho. Peep the first pic look at his hand lmaooo

2 months ago '15        #294
He Hate Me 
Props total: 39853 39 K  Slaps total: 3642 3 K
 ezduzit said
I’ve always been a dog so it’s hard for me to have straight platonic relationships with women I’m attracted to And usually there’s always s*xual tension anyway.

A lot of y’all don’t realize women are the same exact fu*king way. If they find you attractive they’re gonna wanna fu*k. A lot of y’all claiming you have a bunch of female friends you don’t fu*k must be ugly or gay.
Why do y’all a*sume n*ggas who can’t get pu**y are the only ones to have females friends?

That’s what makes having them easier lol. I’m not tryna fu*k cause I already have chicks im talking to. Not to mention she will have female friends you can try to smash.

Every dude not tryna fu*k every chick he encounters. You tryna smash every chick you meet? Every chick your type?

2 months ago '13        #295
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49353 49 K  Slaps total: 9654 9 K
this simp is extra whilin. He needs a noogie from someone with a ring on

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  266
Image(s) inside 24 Boxden liberals arrested during pride celebration in Portland Oregon
160 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  50
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
116 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  50
June 13: Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase E 3 2021@10AM PT / 1PM ET / 6PM BST