most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 psylence2k said:
You're acting like 50 is new to this shyt or something. Like he's some naive idiot from the burbs.

dude has been through REAL beef in South Jamaica and is extremely aware of the consequences that go with it.

Why do you think he rolls in the bullet and bomb proof trucks and keeps goons around him at all times ??

calling him a dumb a.ss when it comes to beef is like a private calling a general an idiot.

are you from the hood ?? there's no rules or mercy in war and beef.

compassion gets you k!lled , the cold blooded survive.

shyt is grimey , call it what you want but 50 is a direct representation of the mentality that prevails in the hood.

and that mentality is not only to kick your enemy when he's down but stomp him out til he's done if you have the opportunity.

I'm more shocked at you guys being surprised that this is how 50 reacted. Everyone should've known years ago that 50 is the direct representation of the ice cold grimey-ness in the hood.
This!! Look how dirty he did Ja?
 5 years ago '05        #102
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 KingP1n said:

They tried to get 50 again and failed hence why JMJ ended up getting k!lled, they knew 50 was meant to be going to the studio that night, he would have been k!lled too If he had gone.
I aint know that
 5 years ago '11        #103
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 3778 3778
 xoutchucky said:
The main point about all this is not whether 50 Cent started talking sh*t after he got shot, but what he did while being shot.

Rick Ross drove the fu*k off and 50 said he was spooked. SO, according to 50 own words, when he was getting shot 9 times, he had to stay there and just take it, no attempts at escaping unless he was spooked and bi*ch made. 50 Cent is an idiot for even calling someone scary for attempting to keep life continuing. Why 50 Cent let ambulance take him away, he was spooked?

The equivalent to 50 Cent talking sh*t after the fact about the shooting is what Rick Ross will inevitably do on his next album....talk sh*t about almost being shot, rather than being shot (only difference). n*ggas are stupid in here man
50 drove the fu*k off too
He didn't wait for an ambulance, his boy who was driving got shot too and they drove to the hospital and only stopped to dump 50's gun

THEINFAMOUS said:
I aint know that
I aint saying that the only reason jay got k!lled but from 50 book
""i was suppose to meet up with Jay an hour before he got k!lled"."

Last edited by KingP1n; 01-29-2013 at 10:20 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #104
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 BuckedCrazy said:
Any real n*gga would of sh*t their pants in that situation
but but he has a chopper in the car rozaaaaaaaay
 5 years ago '10        #105
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 DJ Kay Slay said:
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

He was shot at 9 times and got shot 3 times.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.
 5 years ago '04        #106
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Fresco said:
exactly.. and why? 50 lifts the community and gives young people hope. His work ethic inspires and motivates individuals throughout the world. The guy went from a drug dealer to a rapper to a entrepreneur/Philosopher and his events have breathed much needed life into BX's Hip Hop Spot the last few years.
 5 years ago '12        #107
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 DJ Kay Slay said:
He took 3 shots, not 9.

He was talking reckless because the man who shot him was already k!lled by the time he recovered and Supreme was already being charged.

If he came out saying the same sh*t with the shooter being alive and Supreme being around that n*gga wouldn't have said that sh*t. Stop thinking these dudes are untouchable, godamn.

If someone shoots at me and I say some reckless sh*t to provoke someone to shoot me again, would that be a good idea? Am I still the man when they come back to k!ll my a.ss? Are you going to come to my funeral and say that I'm still the sh*t?
So ur saying a n*gga like preme doesnt have hitters?? R u saying preme did the shooting himself??? Cuz I'm sure n*ggas n jail can get n*ggas k!lled instantly. So don't make that excuse. Ur sayin preme couldnt make a call and say finish the job? I need an answer now. If young n*ggas got hitters, u think a n*gga like preme only has one hitter that only gets one shot at a job? Lol yea, I still need that answer. It wasn't rhetorical.
 5 years ago '06        #108
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #109
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
Those are some strong a.ss words for being straight.. what ever floats your boat.. lol.. but you definetly need to come to terms wit urself,espically if u got them feelings and using a heaux as cover..

BLUE JACK$ON said:
Godfather 50 called up his goonys from Broward county

and told em to pop off

Them was just warning shots

Swear 50 the only man ill go gay for.

I wonder, if i swallowed

and shot off in my girl right after

would my kids be blessed with fifs superior genes?
 5 years ago '04        #110
stuntastik 
space
space
$195 | Props total: 9 9
Lmao @ u niccas who supportin dis police ahh nicca!! Honestly i think he staged dis shyt..... 5 n da am?? 20 shots let off out da yoppa? N not one bullet fragment scrape the car? I refuse 2 go 4 dat!!!!! N if it is real, den dem shooters need 2 k!ll dey self!! ross was talkin all dat gangsta shyt durin dat interview after he cancled all dem shows....

Last edited by stuntastik; 01-29-2013 at 02:30 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #111
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 KingP1n said:
50 drove the fu*k off too
He didn't wait for an ambulance, his boy who was driving got shot too and they drove to the hospital and only stopped to dump 50's gun

I aint saying that the only reason jay got k!lled but from 50 book
""i was suppose to meet up with Jay an hour before he got k!lled"."
he even said he was supposed to die that night in the vh1 btm "they came there that night to send me a message but got Jay instead"
 01-29-2013, 02:34 PM         #112
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Connoisseur said:
what a pus*y move by the irrelevant 5-0 cent.

that sh*t aint gangsta, to be some pus*y hiding behind some bulletproof panels in your car. all a real gangsta needs is a throwaway under the seat.
do you fools even understand what a gangster is?

thank god i had alot of interest in criminality, id hate to have grown up thinking a gangster was a petty-stupid yolo attituded motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '05        #113
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 911 911
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Godfather 50 called up his goonys from Broward county

and told em to pop off

Them was just warning shots

Swear 50 the only man ill go gay for.

I wonder, if i swallowed

and shot off in my girl right after

would my kids be blessed with fifs superior genes?
:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '10        #114
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 DJ Kay Slay said:
If a n*gga speaks ill on someone on their deathbed that's dying from cancer and didn't try to murk you, then I would always label them for bi*ch for that. In no way does that make you sh*t nor does it mean he still can't be touched.

He was shot at 9 times and got shot 3 times.

I got shot 5 fu*king times at my legs, so I know what I'm saying on this situation. Even after I got shot, I didn't become no "grimey, cold hearted" n*gga, I became more alert and even paranoid with people that possibly saved my life and others, while I was being shot at my legs, I even grabbed the paintgun from the n*gga's hand and shot him in the chest 3 times before he could deliver those fatal shots. That paintgun war from 2007 was fu*king real as hell, yet I didn't become some stupid n*gga that made me feel like I needed to push a n*gga's buttons to get shot AGAIN.

You little n*ggas just don't understand, getting shot doesn't make you a fu*king man. I k!lled a n*gga in that paintgun game for shooting my legs like that. Yet til this fu*king day, I don't look at it as street cred, I looked at it as survival.

So you admitted to k!lling a guy... now if you end up getting arrested, don't cry foul and say, "n*ggas snitched on me"
 5 years ago '11        #115
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 3778 3778
 Im Soo Special said:
i dont think he said that...
He defo said it in his book.

Point blank they tried to get 50 as well but for some reason 50 didn't turn up for what ever reason.
 5 years ago '04        #116
Cali 
space
space
space
$296 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Why is fifty saying like nobody wouldn't be spooked from being shot at twenty times? If he was riding around in no bullet proof car and got shot, he would've been spook too. Shut up n*gga
Well he was walking around and got shot in the face
 5 years ago '06        #117
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 X-NINE said:
fu*k NEW YORK
yeaaa ight thats why u wish u was from here yaaa bum !
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy