Brandon Jennings: "Kobe is the greatest player to ever play the game" (pic)

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-17-2011, 02:13 AM         #141
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& who holds the nba record for 3's in a game (12)


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #142
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
i aint tryna argue threes why shoot threes when u winning with out them tho whos finals record is 6-0

with me its all bout da wins sorry give a fu*k bout a stat 6-0 and no games 7s beats 5-2

and in three of those u werent even the main threat on the team Jordan was never Robin sorry

all i simply said was Jordan was the better player hes the best kobe might have more skills and shoot more threes dont mean hes better or that he wins more then Mj does it kus tim duncan is more overall skilled then shaq but shaqs just better a more dominant player then tim duncan

same case with jordan and to me kobe isnt more skilled hes just a clone with a cross over


Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-17-2011 at 02:22 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #143
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
Jennings a youngster and didn't get the pleasure of watching Jordan play.

Share's the same view with all the youngsters on here who don't have a clue about Jordan other than youtube and Espn classics
 10-17-2011, 02:25 AM         #144
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
i aint tryna argue threes why shoot threes when u winning with out them tho whos finals record is 6-0

with me its all bout da wins sorry give a fu*k bout a stat 6-0 and no games 7s beats 5-2

and in three of those u werent even the main threat on the team Jordan was never Robin sorry
lmao look at you MAD

Jordan didn't win those rings DOLO

theres a reason why he got his a.ss handed to him his first 6 seasons

so Bill Russell > Jordan since he has 11 rings?

lmao @ "no game 7's" thats like me saying the bulls never swept a finals

means nothing
 6 years ago '04        #145
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 Nate187um said:
lmao look at you MAD

Jordan didn't win those rings DOLO

theres a reason why he got his a.ss handed to him his first 6 seasons

so Bill Russell > Jordan since he has 11 rings?

lmao @ "no game 7's" thats like me saying the bulls never swept a finals

means nothing
mad wtf anyway russel wasnt always the bset player on those teams so u cant say that

and u i know youve never seen russel play a single game so just stop it

and those first 6season which one did he not make the playoffs ????
 10-17-2011, 02:34 AM         #146
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
mad wtf anyway russel wasnt always the bset player on those teams so u cant say that

and u i know youve never seen russel play a single game so just stop it

and those first 6season which one did he not make the playoffs ????
so what are you saying the celtics win 11 rings w/o Bill?

& what does making the playoffs mean when your getting SWEPT out anyway?

I wouldn't really brag about making the playoffs in the 80's also

all i'm saying is stop making it seem like Jordan won 6 rings single handedly

CAUSE HE DIDN'T
 6 years ago '04        #147
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 Nate187um said:
so what are you saying the celtics win 11 rings w/o Bill?

& what does making the playoffs mean when your getting SWEPT out anyway?

I wouldn't really brag about making the playoffs in the 80's also

all i'm saying is stop making it seem like Jordan won 6 rings single handedly

CAUSE HE DIDN'T
oh God man where does it say that at man Geez he didnt get swept out every year like just stop man u win u sayin sh*t dat didnt happen and puttin words in my mouth

all i said jordan to me is the better of the two kobe just dont come thru and make u believe

the lakers are not gonna lose like jordan did and at time u see kobe just doin certain sh*t just to be like jordan or look like him and you gotta admit that and be real times when he just starts jackin up bullsh*t and missing tryna to be the hero instead of being the hero and dat just make him look like a wanna be n my eyes sorry if u dont like t but thats how i feel
 10-17-2011, 02:46 AM         #148
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
oh God man where does it say that at man Geez he didnt get swept out every year like just stop man u win u sayin sh*t dat didnt happen and puttin words in my mouth

all i said jordan to me is the better of the two kobe just dont come thru and make u believe

the lakers are not gonna lose like jordan did and at time u see kobe just doin certain sh*t just to be like jordan or look like him and you gotta admit that and be real times when he just starts jackin up bullsh*t and missing tryna to be the hero instead of being the hero and dat just make him look like a wanna be n my eyes sorry if u dont like t but thats how i feel
so you lost the 3pt battle and now you want to move on to other aspects

i get it
 6 years ago '04        #149
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 Nate187um said:
so you lost the 3pt battle and now you want to move on to other aspects

i get it
yall brung up the threes i never brung up threes i commented on them

i dont care where they shoot from its about winning fu*king games and jordan does

that better than kobe..its about knowing what to do to get it done again jordan>>kobe on that

when kobe doesnt know what to do he just jacks up a fade away not bashin kobe just dont thinks he the greatest ever but he can be number two all day and mainly because

of things he does to leave his self n da shadow of 23 like wear the number 24
 10-17-2011, 02:53 AM         #150
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tekniqs said:


lets shut this thread down
LMAO at people who make videos like this to prove that Kobe ain't the best at what he does. Are you the best at what you do? I didn't think so. It's not like Kobe EVER said he was better than MJ. What the Jordan fans feel that threatened that they make videos on why he's better than Kobe. Where are the videos about how he's better than AI, T-Mac, KG, Wade, Duncan, etc. I could make a video matching Kareem's accomplishments up with MJ's and "prove" that he's the "goat".
 10-17-2011, 02:54 AM         #151
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TEAMS win games

which is why the bulls couldn't get it done in the 80's even though jordan put up better numbers then
 10-17-2011, 02:55 AM         #152
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
yall brung up the threes i never brung up threes i commented on them

i dont care where they shoot from its about winning fu*king games and jordan does

that better than kobe..its about knowing what to do to get it done again jordan>>kobe on that

when kobe doesnt know what to do he just jacks up a fade away not bashin kobe just dont thinks he the greatest ever but he can be number two all day and mainly because

of things he does to leave his self n da shadow of 23 like wear the number 24
His Jersey number has something to do with his Legacy???? wow
 6 years ago '04        #153
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
Yeah well ai my fave player and id love to see that video vs jordan if iverson had a ring and didnt end his career like a a.ss id have em in the debate too
 6 years ago '04        #154
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 SOCIALITE said:
His Jersey number has something to do with his Legacy???? wow
no dat was a low blow j/k my bad sorry i dont have any really bad things to say bout kobe

beside the exacty copying sometimes down to the fist pump and tongue out and his shot selection sometimes other then that he and dats minor crap kobe is awesome

wades not better then him nor is lebron only person i seen touching him is tmac or ai but like say said they dont have rings and their careers went south to early to compete but they were on pace in fact ai might still average more a.ssist steals and ppg in his career then kobe not sure ill check tho
 10-17-2011, 03:09 AM         #155
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's funny how about 85% of the Kobe Jordan debate is based on scoring or shooting %. First off when Kobe was going nuts on scoring people said "he's just scoring" scoring became less important and Steve Nash won two MVPs. Media quickly labeled Kobe the best scorer not the best player which he clearly was, and "fans" joined in on the "it's just scoring" "anybody can score if they shoot the ball" bullsh*t. Secondly, MJ got more love from the officials than ANYONE to ever play the game of basketball so of course his % is higher, Kobe's been smashed at the basket all night long in countless games with very few fouls called, which of course lowers his %. Not saying either one of these dudes are the best because like NaS said "ain't no best" arguments can be made all night long about this person and that person, I'm just shinning light on the truth that people either avoid or just flat out don't know.

At the end of the day I just want a season

I'd watch the Kings play the Timberwolves man just give me basketball...
 10-17-2011, 03:28 AM         #156
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they even discredit him scoring 81 points in 4Q's
 6 years ago '05        #157
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 Nate187um said:
& who holds the nba record for 3's in a game (12)


[pic - click to view]

Donyell Marshall lmao
 10-17-2011, 04:42 AM         #158
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
Donyell Marshall lmao
 10-17-2011, 04:52 AM         #159
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


& this doesn't even include the last 3 seasons
 6 years ago '10        #160
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
This whole Kobe vs Jordan comparison is stupid. Jordan has him beat in almost every statistical category. Jordan came in to the league averaging 28 to Kobe's 7. As of today Kobe has played more than a season worth a game more than Jordan and still isn't close to beating his total career points scored. It's not even close.



I doubt kobe thinks he better than jordan.


Last edited by prettyklever; 10-17-2011 at 08:13 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy