This Is What FUnk Flex is Mad About? & 2 Pac Responds 2 Flex Dissing Him (Eerie)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 Jayg36 said:

If flex lived 20 lives, he couldn't compare to the one short life that Pac lived. Are you really comparing flex to Pac? The respect of his peers???? Who honestly respects flex? n*ggas is puppets, and that aint no east coast diss neither. Nas already told yall n*ggas what the deal is with flex
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #62
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 WorldsStrangest said:
lmaooooo @ 0:47 - 0:51!!!!

And Q-Tip, They made all these underground records dissin us!
Q-Tip???
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESsssssssssssssseSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSs
 11-23-2010, 06:22 PM         #63
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Pac distinctly mentioned that man's name in the clip posted by the TS. If there was confusion that's between them, but you lookin for all this evidence now....15 years later is kinda pointless

:

f**k you mean it's pointless?...if it's a lie..it's not pointless...and i find it hilarious that NOBODY has any evidence of this so called diss....i wonder why????????????????????
 11-23-2010, 06:27 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
n*gga, YOU WEREN'T THERE...I know you're a fan and all but YOU WEREN'T THERE and the s**t is in the past therefore pointless

i didn't have to be there....he said tip was dissing n*ggas on wax...that's a got damn lie until somebody comes up with some evidence to the contrary....and tip has denied the s**t as well...so again..how is it pointless when a mans name is being defamed?
 11-23-2010, 06:33 PM         #66
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Because the original accusation came from a man who's been dead going on 14years. Cmon fam. You better than that

what does that have to do with anything???...i made a comment that tip NEVER dissed pac,or the westcoast.....then n*ggas came in here claiming it..but NOBODY has any evidence....just running they yap cause pac said it?...that's bulls**t...i'm a realist..i call a spade a spade...i loved pac..but i don't blindly follow anybody,or anything...and i don't recall tip EVER dissing the westcoast...that s**t would make no sense anyhow....for reasons i've given in this thread already..
 7 years ago '09        #67
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Richie Aprile said:
word yo East Coast rappers used to clown on Westcoast "gangsta" rap hard back in the early 90s lol..

i thought black sheep were kinda cool when i was young , mainly because kriss kross said that they lliked them in a interview
 11-23-2010, 06:46 PM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
I hear you on that, and I can't speak for them n*ggas, but that was a Pac/Qtip situation. Not a YOU situation. So lookin for hardcore evidence NOW is pretty redundant

squashing a lie is redundant?....hardly.....but i'll let you tell it my dude..
 7 years ago '05        #69
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 1377 1377
 palogee said:
And regardless of what the estate is worth Pac isn't here to spend it. So that's a mute point.
So why even bring up money then?

palogee said:
Second, I don't have to be gangsta to say PAC WAS HATIN ON BIGGIE!!!! That's real man talk. And Pac was BIG's mentor on the business side of the rap game.
Pac hating on Biggie how? Pac was a superstar before Biggie and was the biggest rap star in 1996. If anything BIG would've been a Pac hater because Pac had accomplished more than him.

palogee said:
Tupac Shakur NEVER IN HIS LIFE STOOD ON A BLOCK AND OUT RAPPED THE HARDEST DUDE IN THE HOOD.
And so have 85% of people in hip hop industry. What's your point?

palogee said:
He never in his life was able to go in an Exec's office as an unknown and get his deal signed. That n*gga had to dance at art schools, back up dance for Humpty Hump(:lachen001:),
Yeah he got noticed as a back up dancer while you probably aren't even noticed by your own family in real life which is why you are here hating on a dead man on a forum. Pathetic.

palogee said:
he DIDN"T NEED TO PLAY HARD IN A MOVIE TO GET NOTICED.
Yeah instead he acted like a Big Willie Mafia boss millionaire called Frank White while "getting money" when he only had 25,000.

palogee said:
And these benefits you talking about??? 2pac on garnered 15%. So if he did in fact make 100 millie them white folks made a billie
"White folks" get a piece of green from every artists so what you're saying is as pathetic as your southern slave talk. "White folk"? What are you a slave? Do you say "massa" too?

palogee said:
And I've to a plenty of n*ggas how I felt about the situation. And I'm still here. f**k outta here
I guarantee if you come to a certain part of Jersey talking wreckless about 2Pac you might get beat up, robbed, shot, or all of the above. You better watch your mouth off of the internet because I'm sure you're some anti-social geek in real life that gets bad on the computer.

palogee said:
And yes... Big's first 2 was WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than Pacs first 2.
Well it should be. 2Pac took about 2-3 weeks max to make albums while BIG took about 2-3 years to complete albums. When it comes down to it, no one in hip hop history has the body of work 2Pac has.

palogee said:
And Born Again sold more than all of 2 Pac's posthumous albums with the very exception of Machiavelli> Grow up and get a life.
You need to just stop it. This has to be 1 of the most stupidest statements ever.

palogee said:
Before a man like me put one in your brain because you wanna be a body gaurd.
It's official, you're a certified cornball.
 11-23-2010, 07:53 PM         #70
thekidistheking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More of flex acting like a dumbass
 7 years ago '04        #71
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
i lost all respect for flex, in all honesty.

you just don't talk sh*t about the dead, famous or not famous.
 11-23-2010, 08:01 PM         #72
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Pac distinctly mentioned that man's name in the clip posted by the TS. If there was confusion that's between them, but you lookin for all this evidence now....15 years later is kinda pointless

I don't know if you were around in that era but it was a lot of n*ggas scared of Pac. People today who weren't around then tryna figure out why he was made out to be damn near like a God, but this n*gga had the entire rap game goin crazy. Hasn't been someone to do it like that since

Sounds like you got alotta flex in ya blood. Pac, like most rappers back then, Biggie included, were just learning about the industry and how to get outta their current situations and start their own labels. That's one of the theories behind Pac and Big's deaths-Suge and Puff set them s**ts up in order to keep them from leaving the labels.

And Pac wasn't mad at Big for ready to die. That beef was with Nas and Wu Tang. Check ya history before throwin out all that misleading information

If flex lived 20 lives, he couldn't compare to the one short life that Pac lived. Are you really comparing flex to Pac? The respect of his peers???? Who honestly respects flex? n*ggas is puppets, and that aint no east coast diss neither. Nas already told yall n*ggas what the deal is with flex
What exactly is so misleading about what I said. Big was putting out sucessful acts wasn't he(Junior Mafia/Lil Kim)? Think it was called Big Beat with him and Un Rivera... What I was referring to was dude trying to say Pac Mentored him into the MC he grew to be. That's a bunch of bulls**t. Sure Pac introduced him to this person and that person. People did the same things for Pac when he got in the game. Just a grown man doing right. But bottom line this is reality..... While Pac was sittin in prison locked up and shot up looking for someone to blame and a quick buck, BIGGIE WAS TRAVELING THE WORLD WITH NUMBER 1 HITS AND A POPPIN a.ss LABEL! When Pac got out he was in the hole for a s**t load of albums. Gotta do something big right??

Jayg36 said:
You know damn well you're not that type of guy.
:) I'm a grown man with no felonies and a career that pays for all the firearms that go with my concealed weapons permit chump. And I live in a state that has a No-Castle doctrine. Don't gotta be a gangsta to shoot a muthaf**ka round these parts. But your dumb a.ss probably don't know nothing about that.

4REAL said:
So why even bring up money then?

Pac hating on Biggie how? Pac was a superstar before Biggie and was the biggest rap star in 1996. If anything BIG would've been a Pac hater because Pac had accomplished more than him.

And so have 85% of people in hip hop industry. What's your point?

Yeah he got noticed as a back up dancer while you probably aren't even noticed by your own family in real life which is why you are here hating on a dead man on a forum. Pathetic.

Yeah instead he acted like a Big Willie Mafia boss millionaire called Frank White while "getting money" when he only had 25,000.

"White folks" get a piece of green from every artists so what you're saying is as pathetic as your southern slave talk. "White folk"? What are you a slave? Do you say "massa" too?

I guarantee if you come to a certain part of Jersey talking wreckless about 2Pac you might get beat up, robbed, shot, or all of the above. You better watch your mouth off of the internet because I'm sure you're some anti-social geek in real life that gets bad on the computer.

Well it should be. 2Pac took about 2-3 weeks max to make albums while BIG took about 2-3 years to complete albums. When it comes down to it, no one in hip hop history has the body of work 2Pac has.

You need to just stop it. This has to be 1 of the most stupidest statements ever.

It's official, you're a certified cornball.
First off homie... PAC WAS NOT A "SUPER STAR" until he got out of jail with the bullet wounds and a death Row Contract. In 1994 and 95??? It was Biggie, Wu-Tang, AND SNOOP DOGG n*gga!!!!! Better rewind that time clock homie. He was just another rapper in 93. Yeah he had hits.. And n*ggas 4 Life was a Classic. But real is real. Big was the better artist.

And why would I come to Jersy to be around a bunch of fools who would k!ll me for talking about a rapper they never met. Hell why wasn't Pac screamin Jersey when he got shot? Where was ya'll n*ggas at. So damn bad he had to go to Oakland to feel loved:lachen001:

And since you say its a slave mentality, show me a non whiote person outside his producers, managers, and barber...... I'll wait(BTW Interscope is owned and operated by whites and Jews)..

And the stupid statement about the record sales of Born Again? Check the sound scan buddie.:dancingcool:

Anti-Social geek huh? Because I typed something on a forum you could have easily ignored?? Wow you're such a mature guy.

And In conclusion.... Biggie was better in his first 4 years(93-97) than Pac was in his(90-94). Just sayin. Don't be mad that biggie was hot and tight enough to have his business in order.

And him calling himself Frank White meant he was the King of New York. MC wise. And that's exactly who he was. Love him or hate em dog.
 7 years ago '10        #73
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Flex saying how he feel, he don't f**k with Pac. We want people to keep it 100. You asked for it Hip Hop fans. Why you mad now?
Cuz da b**ch did it 10 years later insted of why he was breathing.. wtf how u gone do this when pac died in 96' its 2010 b**ch shudda been said sumtin fat flex played himself wit his 50 d!ck ridin a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #74
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 1377 1377
 palogee said:
First off homie... PAC WAS NOT A "SUPER STAR" until he got out of jail with the bullet wounds and a death Row Contract.

Pac was a superstar ever since early in the game when he starred in the movie "Juice". Try again.

palogee said:
And why would I come to Jersy to be around a bunch of fools who would k!ll me for talking about a rapper they never met.
Well you talk tough on the internet and claim to talk gangsta on the street. Well come to certain parts of Jersey period and see what happens. What's the matter. You can back up what you claim, can't you?

palogee said:
Hell why wasn't Pac screamin Jersey when he got shot? Where was ya'll n*ggas at. So damn bad he had to go to Oakland to feel loved:lachen001:
Pac has always repped Oakland. Another fail.

palogee said:
And since you say its a slave mentality, show me a non whiote person outside his producers, managers, and barber...... I'll wait(BTW Interscope is owned and operated by whites and Jews)..
They own most of the world you live in too so why would you bring up a stupid point about your massa aka "White Folks" making money off of 2Pac as if record companies aren't seeking the profit off of most artists.

palogee said:
And the stupid statement about the record sales of Born Again? Check the sound scan buddie.:dancingcool:
You're a stupid idiot. Born Again sold 3 million copies. 2Pac has posthumous albums that went diamond, that is 10 million since you are probably too stupid to know what diamond is. Don't even talk about record sales when it comes to 2Pac vs. Biggie.

palogee said:
Anti-Social geek huh? Because I typed something on a forum you could have easily ignored?? Wow you're such a mature guy.
You're a nerd. What the hell are you hitting laughing icons for? What the hell is so funny? Do you laugh after every sentence in real life? Do you not have social skills? Do you not have friends? You come across as some complete pencil neck geek nerd.

palogee said:
And In conclusion.... Biggie was better in his first 4 years(93-97) than Pac was in his(90-94). Just sayin. Don't be mad that biggie was hot and tight enough to have his business in order.
You want to know who else was hot during their first 2 albums: Mobb Deep, Bone Thugs, and DMX. By your standard DMX is the GOAT just because his first 2 albums were classic. Really? Stfu! You tell me how many artists have been able to get better with time?
 7 years ago '07        #75
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
PAC>>>>all yall losers in this thread hating
 7 years ago '08        #76
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
but seriously... who the f**k is flex? and who gives a s**t who he f**ks with? takes a real chump to talk s**t bout a dead man, but haters gonna hate regardless. R.I.P. Pac! G.O.A.T.
 11-23-2010, 11:44 PM         #77
Hockaday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac knew how n****z was gonna act when he was gone. But this, is not an eerie response to flex. Just an old Pac Song, blended with the funk flex footage.
 7 years ago '04        #78
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Lol@ folks just now hearing "Troublesome 96"

Nonetheless, the difference between East Coast and West Coast rappers.
East Coast rappers diss subliminally and West Coast rappers call out names.

And Flex sound hella corny for talking bout Pac.. if you don't f**k with him don't even mention his name.. as you can see, nobody talking about Brooklyn or Biggie but about his comments about Pac
 7 years ago '04        #79
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 palogee said:
First off homie... PAC WAS NOT A "SUPER STAR" until he got out of jail with the bullet wounds and a death Row Contract. In 1994 and 95??? It was Biggie, Wu-Tang, AND SNOOP DOGG n*gga!!!!! Better rewind that time clock homie. He was just another rapper in 93. Yeah he had hits.. And n*ggas 4 Life was a Classic. But real is real. Big was the better artist.

guess u forgot about me against the world n dear mama

but ok
 7 years ago '08        #80
j8dakiss 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 154 154
I guess this is for Palogee:

Tried not to get in on this thread but its some real clowns in here hating on Pac, tryna say he wasnt a superstar in 94/95 (nikkuh is you crazy)...

1. Juice came out in 92'.....I guess around when some of you young azz haters were born,

2. not to mention he had 2 real albums that had mainstream hits with "Brenda' s got a baby" and "I get around"

3. shyt Poetic Justice came out in 94' and he was A-List then...the only other rappers really in them movies was Will and Todd Smith....oh yeah

4.and he was bout fcukin Madonna and was about to bust down Janet, but its rumored she wanted him to take a AIDS test (I woulda did it)...

anyway Long story short, Flex looked and sound like a weak transgendered dj....I honestly thought he was gonna say who dcik he was sucking ("I dont suck Tupac dcik"), but he caught himself...that was a ho move and I lost some respect for that man...besides he was under that pay for play act....and to think back then I actually bought them funk flex cd's...............#fail

Last edited by j8dakiss; 11-24-2010 at 03:07 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy