Grayson Allen doing more Grayson Allen-like things

most viewed right now
 141
New INFO on the taxstone connection.. (video proof, self snitching on twitter)..
222 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Tinder vs when you meet em in person
116 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
337 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
244 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 6 days ago '09        #81
Lady ProEra 33 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,911 | Props total: 5861 5861
 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Why can't u believe it? Hes a white kid, they'll chalk it up to him just being passionate and a good kid in need of guidance

I kept hearing the dominant culture cape for him saying he's a really good kid smh its disgusting smh
If he was black the first trip he would've been a thug and suspended. They don't have to get caught with weed. He has the complexion that allows the connection and protection pain and simple


@

@
@

@

@ @

@ @
@
@
@RIP4SB

@ @ @
@


@

@

@
@
@

@

@


@

@

@ @
@ @
@

@ @ @ @* @ @
@ @ @ @

@

@
@
@

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

@
@ @

@

@

@

@

@
@

@
@

@
@
@
@
@ @

@
@
@

@
@
@
@

@

Yep. The same way with those 4 black teenagers in Chicago who about to go serve a hefty amount in jail, but that one dude who did similar only got probation and community service. They know what privilege looks like.
That Guy Fly gave props
 
devilinsider slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '09        #82
Lady ProEra 33 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$10,911 | Props total: 5861 5861
 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Whoa sis what happened?! I'm clueless! I domt know anything about that!
4 black teens committed a attack against a white disabled boy. They have slew of charges already and also have high a.ss bonds.



A white guy committed an attack to a disabled black boy. He got 300 hours of community service and 3 years probation. Suppose to go to court in June. The only charges they brought to him.



Both cases should be treated the same, all should be pimp slapped, given harsh sentences and so on. However, they treating the black teens with a harsher sentence, and letting the guy who attacked the black teen...pretty much walk light.

Source are below.





 5 days ago '10        #83
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,481 | Props total: 9653 9653
4 pages


what are u n*ggas even talking about anymore
 5 days ago '05        #84
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2008 2008
 lboog1423 said:
4 pages


what are u n*ggas even talking about anymore
You really making yourself foolish when it comes to this kid, bruh.
devilinsider slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '10        #85
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,481 | Props total: 9653 9653
 J said:
You really making yourself foolish when it comes to this kid, bruh.
go change ur tampon
 5 days ago '14        #86
ATM0SFEARR 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 2548 2548
 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Thank u bi*ch for your senseless a.ss dumb as fu*k remark
You're welcome. Continue being a waste to society you illiterate c*nt.
 5 days ago '14        #87
ATM0SFEARR 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 2548 2548
 Lady ProEra 33 said:
4 black teens committed a attack against a white disabled boy. They have slew of charges already and also have high a.ss bonds.


[B]

A white guy committed an attack to a disabled black boy. He got 300 hours of community service and 3 years probation. Suppose to go to court in June. The only charges they brought to him.
[/

Both cases should be treated the same, all should be pimp slapped, given harsh sentences and so on. However, they treating the black teens with a harsher sentence, and letting the guy who attacked the black teen...pretty much walk light.

Source are below.





Yeah, let's treat these the same.

The black kids stole a vehicle, tied a white disabled kid up for 4-5 hours and beat him and cut him with a knife ON CAMERA and slewed nothing but hateful words towards white people while doing it (hate crime in chicago) . There's like 4 charges there alone.

That's not on par with what the white kid did. Both are fu*ked up but not equal. Sorry.


Last edited by ATM0SFEARR; 01-12-2017 at 09:39 AM..
banga slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '14        #88
ATM0SFEARR 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 2548 2548
 King Tchalla said:
See at first i was ready to say ur ignoring the entirety of the issue. He not only blantantly tripped someone he had the audacity to spazz out and have a tantrum...

He obviously did it on PURPOSE and yet still acted like a child when getting the call. And everything that happened on that bench was uncalled for.

He should be bammed from playing basketball. If hes really knowledgable and not jist a product.. He should be able to transition.

This is a clear case of entitled and unaccountable behavior. Only cam be given to people who look like Grayson. And at its core its racist.

The vast majority of weird people critize and ridicule black players for much less. And the immediate response to keep him on the team instead of taling him off... Is the exact same way Weird People approach and conduct themselves with hypocrisy when it comes to blacl players.
Reported for racism.

@ has no tolerance for people using weird to describe white people

Just say white people for fu*k sakes... How hard is that?

Didn't black players in the Pacers-Pistons game go into the crowd to f!ght people? That's worse than kicking a player and you're calling for Allen to get kicked off the team. The hypocrisy.


Last edited by ATM0SFEARR; 01-12-2017 at 09:41 AM..
Tha Carter V and 1 others gave props
 
King Tchalla slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '05        #89
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2008 2008
 lboog1423 said:
go change ur tampon
You really making yourself look foolish when it comes to this kid, bruh.
ghettofeid gave props
 
devilinsider slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '10        #90
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,481 | Props total: 9653 9653
 J said:
You really making yourself look foolish when it comes to this kid, bruh.
How?
 5 days ago '16        #91
King Tchalla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1762 1762
 ATM0SFEARR said:
Reported for racism.

@ has no tolerance for people using weird to describe white people

Just say white people for fu*k sakes... How hard is that?

Didn't black players in the Pacers-Pistons game go into the crowd to f!ght people? That's worse than kicking a player and you're calling for Allen to get kicked off the team. The hypocrisy.
Using the words "Cra****" - "Whit*Peo***" has already gotten people banned ...For Years !!!!!!

I would respond with that ur being ignorant about what racism is on purpose.. Ive already seen that mental tumble before, miss me with the fake outrage

Thats not racist at all... But u pretending that Grayson is being racially insulted is also a lie, and thus pushing a hateful thpught process towards those the term racism is used against. Black people...

And u clearly and sadly have no clue to what the term "racist" means.

And by u trying to insult the context of what racism is... Is backwards. And its not intelligent at all to pretend to be hurt by something u perpetrate.

P.S. : This lame scumbag attempt at lying abput Grayson being racially insulted is ridiculous. Go sit in a corner


Last edited by King Tchalla; 01-12-2017 at 12:45 PM..
banga gave props
 
Tha Carter V and 2 others slapped this ish
 
 5 days ago '17        #92
ghettofeid 
space
avatar space
space
$107 | Props total: 96 96
 King Tchalla said:
Using the words "Cra****" - "Whit*Peo***" has already gotten people banned ...For Years !!!!!!

I would respond with that ur being ignorant about what racism is on purpose.. Ive already seen that mental tumble before, miss me with the fake outrage

Thats not racist at all... But u pretending that Grayson is being racially insulted is also a lie, and thus pushing a hateful thpught process towards those the term racism is used against. Black people...

And u clearly and sadly have no clue to what the term "racist" means.

And by u trying to insult the context of what racism is... Is backwards. And its not intelligent at all to pretend to be hurt by something u perpetrate.

P.S. : This lame scumbag attempt at lying abput Grayson being racially insulted is ridiculous. Go sit in a corner
take this race bullsh*t back to the news section

I dislike Grayson Allen just as much as the next man but all this whining yall doin because he happens to be white got you lookin feminine and stupid as fu*k


 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Nope ,has nothing to do with duke is the kinda devil im referring too

@ @ @
I hate to agree with the Dook stan boy, but you really might be a simple minded phaggot
devilinsider gave props
 
 5 days ago '09        #93
devilinsider 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,446 | Props total: 597 597
 ghettofeid said:
take this race bullsh*t back to the news section

I dislike Grayson Allen just as much as the next man but all this whining yall doin because he happens to be white got you lookin feminine and stupid as fu*k




I hate to agree with the Dook stan boy, but you really might be a simple minded phaggot
 5 days ago '09        #94
devilinsider 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,446 | Props total: 597 597
 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Nope ,has nothing to do with duke is the kinda devil im referring too

@ @ @
You really are a fu*king moron. I feel bad for anyone with this much hate inside of them. oh and btw

[tweet - click to view]

Keep crying about Duke and Grayson though dumbass.
 5 days ago '10        #95
lboog1423 291 heat pts291
space
avatar space
space
$31,481 | Props total: 9653 9653
 J said:
You really making yourself look foolish when it comes to this kid, bruh.
Still waiting?
 5 days ago '14        #96
ATM0SFEARR 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 2548 2548
 King Tchalla said:
Using the words "Cra****" - "Whit*Peo***" has already gotten people banned ...For Years !!!!!!

I would respond with that ur being ignorant about what racism is on purpose.. Ive already seen that mental tumble before, miss me with the fake outrage

Thats not racist at all... But u pretending that Grayson is being racially insulted is also a lie, and thus pushing a hateful thpught process towards those the term racism is used against. Black people...

And u clearly and sadly have no clue to what the term "racist" means.

And by u trying to insult the context of what racism is... Is backwards. And its not intelligent at all to pretend to be hurt by something u perpetrate.

P.S. : This lame scumbag attempt at lying abput Grayson being racially insulted is ridiculous. Go sit in a corner
Didn't read anything you typed, so thanks for wasting your time.

Still got reported for using Weird people though..

Have a good day, sir
King Tchalla and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '16        #97
King Tchalla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1762 1762
 ATM0SFEARR said:
Didn't read anything you typed, so thanks for wasting your time.

Still got reported for using Weird people though..

Have a good day, sir
I didnt think u would read... It exposes a small portion of fakes like u.

But theres pthers who may view it also.

And these "reverse attempts at racism" are insulting. But since ive seen this exact thing before and worse.. Id use this as an example of whats to come.

Instead of acknowledging racism and what the monster is.. You would rather slander and childishly insult people of color by telling us we are not the victims??? This is not a grey area subject. So please stop speaking about racism withput doing due diligence.

Oh yeah... You just using a tired old fake narrative. So please stop insulting people ..victims of racist crimes by undermining what it means.

Go back in the corner now..


Last edited by King Tchalla; 01-13-2017 at 11:42 AM..
BOOTSYS BASS and 1 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '14        #98
ATM0SFEARR 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 2548 2548
 BOOTSYS BASS said:
Dont talk to her like that bi*ch ill kick ur privelaged teeth in
Can't even spell privileged properly.

What you gonna do to hurt my feelings? Call me a cracker, call me a weird person?



You can't hurt me. In case you forgot, this is the internet, you are a stranger I'll never meet. Talk tough all you want, it's amusing to me.
King Tchalla slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '09        #99
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$62,576 | Props total: 6894 6894
Yeah, this sh*t is headed for the streets
 19 hrs ago '16        #100
King Tchalla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 1762 1762
 ATM0SFEARR said:
Can't even spell privileged properly.

What you gonna do to hurt my feelings? Call me a cracker, call me a weird person?



You can't hurt me. In case you forgot, this is the internet, you are a stranger I'll never meet. Talk tough all you want, it's amusing to me.
Lmaooo it does affend u and a lot of others when their called Cra***** ... Thats a fact.

Thats why we see so many Weird People saying the N word amongst themselves for no reason.

Almost every other race besides those of dark skin color use the N word vigorously. Yet yall cant just give us our space??

Strip it down and stealing culture-vision-swag is just cowardly n shallow.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside The REAL Chun Li
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Overused Lines In Hip-Hop You Don't Want To Hear Anymore...
164 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Is OJ Innocent: The Missing Evidence
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Dashiki booty
66 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Jan 16 - Trump tells Germany to buy American cars, Germany to Trump: 'Build be..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside The TRUTH Behind The Jim Jones & Ben Baller BEEF!
37 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NFL Russell Wilson wants you to know he loves his wife, after losing to Future..
168 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Tupac's statue in Stone Mountain, Georgia
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy