Charlamagne Tha God Refuses To Interview Troy Ave On The Breakfast Club

most viewed right now
Video inside Riots At XXXTentacion Gathering In LA
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack100 On XXXtentacion Death "No RIP For A Woman Beater"
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
122 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '11        #41
MakeItHappen456 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 2072 2072
fu*k Charlamagne. He been cooning since day one.
 4 months ago '17        #42
Genghis Don 
space
space
space
$371 | Props total: 1378 1378
That's sucka sh*t. I'm not tryna hear that "he has a bias" sh*t because he's admitted that he does interviews with a bias. Know damn well if Akademiks did this, he'd be on his head about it having the same energy
tre0624 and 1 others gave props

4 months ago '07        #43
tre0624 82 heat pts82
space
space
$18,438 | Props total: 8293 8293
 quan3106 said:
Yíall dumb..if u criticize someone for propetuating negativity then interview them under a week later giving them a platform to say the same things u just criticized, then u are a hypocrite
if that was the case he should have never bought up troy ave snitching on donkey of the day
bigransomevelli gave props

4 months ago '10        #44
quan3106 94 heat pts94
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 19239 19239
 tre0624 said:
if that was the case he should have never bought up troy ave snitching on donkey of the day
That makes no sense he brought it up cuz it was ignorant and a big story in hip hop..And they breakfast club has said that all 3 have to agree for an interview, that means he didnít censor Troy and say fu*k that this my sh*t..he differed to his capable cohost and didnít inject his opinion that we already know...
 4 months ago '05        #45
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$8,470 | Props total: 7160 7160
 CJ Schwarz said:
It's funny how people act woke and don't know simple manipulation tactics. Cthagod was told not to sit in so it can create controversy, so your all can hate watch and discuss about it.
what the fu*k are you on about......manipulation tactics

Charlamagne is good friends with Taxstone, so him not wanting to be involved in that interview with Troy Ave is just out of respect for Tax
 4 months ago '07        #46
tre0624 82 heat pts82
space
space
$18,438 | Props total: 8293 8293
 quan3106 said:
That makes no sense he brought it up cuz it was ignorant and a big story in hip hop..And they breakfast club has said that all 3 have to agree for an interview, that means he didnít censor Troy and say fu*k that this my sh*t..he differed to his capable cohost and didnít inject his opinion that we already know...
so next time somebody has a ongoing case with a murder or some other dumb sh*t he should not be there for the interview correct?

u making excuses he always does interviews no matter what. he just wont do them with people he clearly scared of. and the thing u referring to about them doing interviews with all 3 having to agree is true but u got it wrong

if they disagree the person wont come back there at all. Birdman or example angela and envy wanted him back Charlamagne said no and they said well i guess he cant come back then

he says no to people he criticizes and is scared of them anybody else the n*gga does the interview. n*gga all fo asudden dont wanna promote negativity. Him talking about birdman losing his house is negativity along with all the jokes he made about it after. he still talking about birdman but dont want him back on the show. explain that to me
Dojamite gave props

4 months ago '04        #47
deadwrong03 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 594 594
Charlamange my boy but that was some pus*y sh*t.
 4 months ago '10        #48
quan3106 94 heat pts94
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 19239 19239
 tre0624 said:
so next time somebody has a ongoing case with a murder or some other dumb sh*t he should not be there for the interview correct?

u making excuses he always does interviews no matter what. he just wont do them with people he clearly scared of. and the thing u referring to about them doing interviews with all 3 having to agree is true but u got it wrong

if they disagree the person wont come back there at all. Birdman or example angela and envy wanted him back Charlamagne said no and they said well i guess he cant come back then

he says no to people he criticizes and is scared of them anybody else the n*gga does the interview. n*gga all fo asudden dont wanna promote negativity. Him talking about birdman losing his house is negativity along with all the jokes he made about it after. he still talking about birdman but dont want him back on the show. explain that to me
Oh nah..u got a agenda and sh*t, Iím talking about this one instance..I didnít even mention the views and amounts of ignorance from the last interview. Truth is Charlemagne was a supporter and they were interviewing him on there when BIMBP 2 dropped...U ignoring that he said he spoke to him and dapped him..that can be verified if u care enough..u obviously do..You ignored that he responded to the exact sh*t yíall criticizing, he not running..But acknowledging that would disprove yíall bullsh*t fear narrative which doesnít make sense. Dude on bail and last I knew he had a ankle bracelet..he really gonna risk his freedom when he already admits going against the same sh*t he talked and he gettting backlash for it..He gonna go thru that to harm Charlemagne...
 4 months ago '07        #49
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,096 | Props total: 3539 3539
charla a bi*ch..how u criticize your people for being street but get at Troy for doing the right thing. Plus Tax a bummy a.ss nicca, change his life around but got caught up in twitter beef
 4 months ago '04        #50
mistatnn 
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 4563 4563
 ahmadou1 said:
That tomahawk in ya avi looks amazing... How much you pay for that?
sh*t ran about $80-90 I think. Worth every bit of it too
ahmadou1 gave props

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
63 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
254 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden the prophet tried to warn us about Spotify
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy