online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

May 21 - Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '06        #51
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10725 10 K  Slaps total: 2034 2 K
The same reason we voted against him in 2020, nothing changed!
+5   

2 months ago '18        #52
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109005 109 K  Slaps total: 12955 12 K
 PineappleOG said
You're missing my point. To the people who care about the issue of Gaza and the position I'm describing, Biden still creates a dilimma.

I think I did well in explaining my point. I'm still voting for Biden, I'm speaking from the perspective of the people who are on the fence about Biden. And that matters because Biden needs to figure out how to reach them and appeal to them again or we're getting Maga, cus his base won't stay home.

Your reasoning is more nihilistic than it is pragmatic.
No because voting is always the less of two sh1tty candidates. And Trump is a menace to anyone that is not a WASP. And honestly I want to hear why you think Biden is a sh1tty candidate...?

2 months ago '17        #53
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 3142 3 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
 PineappleOG said
The polls aren't the reason I come to my conclusion.

I don't want Maga to win, I think Biden is just self sabotaging.

My conclusion is coming from whats going on right now and knowing how 2020 was won. 2020 was win because Biden got the important swing states that Trump got over Hillary. Those swing states were marginal wins, like dude winning by like 10k votes n sh1t, the races were so close.

Then I look at youth voter turnout in 2020, and that was the difference maker. Now fast forward to 2023-2024 and the youth is protesting the genocide in Gaza, and they feel betrayed by Biden's continued support of genocide, and its not just support, its unconditional support.

This is why Biden is going to lose, its the head burying in the sand that is going on in the democrats.

And if people want to bash these protesters and blame them for Biden's loss, you're wrong. And honestly more people need to be protesting with these students because they are in the right, just like in the 60s when people protested for civil right, and the 70s against Vietnam, they were on the right side of history.

Its naive to think that Biden's unconditional support for genocide might not be a bridge too far for some voters. Its also naive to pretend Biden won by more than a few hundred thousand votes in key swing states in 2020. And to think he is in the position to give a middle finger to any segment of his base is beyond ret@rded.

Biden's best chance of victory is that 20% still voting against Trump in the primaries is adamant about not voting trump and either flip to Biden or stay home. That's a bad strategy for Biden to hinge his chances on.

This is all my opinion, feel free to disagree or correct me where I'm wrong.
emoji
You forgot the female vote idiot. Who you think they gonna turn out for?

2 months ago '15        #54
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67491 67 K  Slaps total: 14341 14 K
 ohyouwilin said
You forgot the female vote idiot. Who you think they gonna turn out for?
Oh yeah young people donít include womenÖ

I hope abortion can still be carrying blue. I want blue to win. Iím discussing their obstacles. Are you saying that Israel is a non issue and Biden should just stay the course?
+4   

2 months ago '15        #55
 DUCEDUCE said
No because voting is always the less of two sh1tty candidates. And Trump is a menace to anyone that is not a WASP. And honestly I want to hear why you think Biden is a sh1tty candidate...?
I have levied criticisms of Biden. I didnít say he a sh1tty candidate, at the moment he probably the best candidate the democrats have against Trump. Youíre not reading my posts. Iím explaining why heís alienating part of his base that helped him win. Iíve explained how heís alienating them and why itís a dilemma.

Do you think Biden has nothing to worry about? Thatís almost exactly the position youíre taking. Just like

+4   

2 months ago '17        #56
Its 
Props total: 72265 72 K  Slaps total: 6112 6 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
Why all these America first clowns use these types foreign terms?
Because they're Germans parading as American
+4   

2 months ago '17        #57
ImIHM 
Props total: 26799 26 K  Slaps total: 9317 9 K
ďÖthe creation of a unified ReichĒ

I was looking and couldnít even find that sh1t..so I doubt Trump saw it with his old a$s lol
+3   

2 months ago '16        #58
B86 
Props total: 30063 30 K  Slaps total: 7013 7 K
Serious question...why is anybody voting based on whoevers stance on Israel/ Palestine? Why on earth does any American give a fu#k enough to sway their vote, rather than voting based on who is going to help American citizens get out of the sh1thole we are in?
+1   

2 months ago '07        #59
LaVay 
Props total: 10245 10 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 erickonasis said
emoji
And the whole civil war thing before that...

Last edited by LaVay; 05-21-2024 at 06:08 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '12        #60
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 237386 237 K  Slaps total: 14327 14 K
 PineappleOG said
Its a way of saying that I'm waging legit criticisms. Just because I'm going to vote for Biden doesn't mean there aren't people who hold exactly the view I'm describing.

I'm saying all to say that I hope Biden reverses course and realizes how politically tone deaf his support of Israel is.
I don't care who you vote for thats none of my business. I think the thing that was hilarious was how naive it sounds because liberals and/or middle of the road democrats think the only people suffering from voter apathy is those who vote like them
emoji

Both sides of the political spectrum are simply exhausted from the antics and bullsh1t of politics in modern times. I think the election goes to Biden the same way it went to Bush in '04 and by the end of his term people on both sides hate him more than they do today, and whichever party can produce a star will win in 2028 - thats when people will essentially get tired of 'being tired'...but right now the average person is just sick of the sh1t.

+ The media and social media has made it even more unbearable for the average citizen. In the past decade we've gone from the obvious slant and partisanship that exists in news networks to news networks damn near calling opposing thinkers stupid. It's always been the case, but Americans are realizing more than ever that in the absence of politics...they actually get along better more now than they ever did because of how polarizing taking a political side can be.

Right leaning voters don't like their candidate and they have no clue what to believe, they're just tired of the sh1t - hell they spent the past 5 years being told to hate mail in voting and now Trumps telling them to mail in their votes...and left leaning voters don't like their candidate and feel like they aren't getting what they want from investing time, attention, and money to politics so they want out to.

It'll be a low turnout, Biden will win, and he'll enjoy some Truman like approval numbers.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #61
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 237386 237 K  Slaps total: 14327 14 K
 LaVay said
And the whole civil war thing before that...

emoji
Completely unrelated but...I've never watched this guys standup once in my life, but I met him a few months ago. One of his closest childhood friends(apparently their moms spent their lives identifying each other as sisters and their families frequently golfed together) works for me..When he came into town he took dude to lunch and came to the job for a brief moment.

I honestly didn't know how big of a deal he was, but he was a pretty cool guy in public.
+5   

2 months ago '07        #62
LaVay 
Props total: 10245 10 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 OldBusiness said
Completely unrelated but...I've never watched this guys standup once in my life, but I met him a few months ago. One of his closest childhood friends(apparently their moms spent their lives identifying each other as sisters and their families frequently golfed together) works for me..When he came into town he took dude to lunch and came to the job for a brief moment.

I honestly didn't know how big of a deal he was, but he was a pretty cool guy in public.
Been following his career for a few years now and it makes total sense that he'd be down to Earth. I've watched or listened to probably all of his podcast appearances, he always comes off as the guy who's not up his own ass, compared to the rest of these comics.

Also, you should definitely check out his specials.
"Live in Austin" on YT and "Beautiful Dogs" on Netflix. He's going to be one of the GOATs.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #63
RasheedLateef  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11326 11 K  Slaps total: 925 925
 OldBusiness said
I don't care who you vote for thats none of my business. I think the thing that was hilarious was how naive it sounds because liberals and/or middle of the road democrats think the only people suffering from voter apathy is those who vote like them
emoji

Both sides of the political spectrum are simply exhausted from the antics and bullsh1t of politics in modern times. I think the election goes to Biden the same way it went to Bush in '04 and by the end of his term people on both sides hate him more than they do today, and whichever party can produce a star will win in 2028 - thats when people will essentially get tired of 'being tired'...but right now the average person is just sick of the sh1t.

+ The media and social media has made it even more unbearable for the average citizen. In the past decade we've gone from the obvious slant and partisanship that exists in news networks to news networks damn near calling opposing thinkers stupid. It's always been the case, but Americans are realizing more than ever that in the absence of politics...they actually get along better more now than they ever did because of how polarizing taking a political side can be.

Right leaning voters don't like their candidate and they have no clue what to believe, they're just tired of the sh1t - hell they spent the past 5 years being told to hate mail in voting and now Trumps telling them to mail in their votes...and left leaning voters don't like their candidate and feel like they aren't getting what they want from investing time, attention, and money to politics so they want out to.

It'll be a low turnout, Biden will win, and he'll enjoy some Truman like approval numbers.
Itíll come down to a couple swing states, JB wins it, 45 will claim the election was stolen again and try to incite a riot like J6 but ten times worse and all hell breaks loose lmao. I think this era of hyper partisanship ends after the election, hopefully

Democracy or Fascism, weíll have to choose one come November

But Iím all for everyone having the right to vote and vote for who they want to, just understand the two outcomes
+2   

2 months ago '19        #64
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 39269 39 K  Slaps total: 4246 4 K
 ImIHM said
ďÖthe creation of a unified ReichĒ

I was looking and couldnít even find that sh1t..so I doubt Trump saw it with his old a$s lol
U think trump goes through or approves his ads?
+3   

2 months ago '06        #65
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20762 20 K  Slaps total: 2658 2 K
I don't understand how we ended up in a place where Biden and Trump are the only options in America. Not once but twice
+2   

2 months ago '17        #66
ImIHM 
Props total: 26799 26 K  Slaps total: 9317 9 K
 Big Gurthy said
U think trump goes through or approves his ads?
Absolutely not

Maybe he watches it for a couple seconds at most

Heís going to win the next election anyway which is cool because I made more money than ever while he was in office, so letís hope for a repeat lol

2 months ago '21        #67
Crow42 
Props total: 9286 9 K  Slaps total: 3680 3 K
 PineappleOG said
What I've been saying in this thread is the harsh reality of the situation, y'all know I'm not pro trump, I'm being the most realistic about what problems Biden is facing.

Democrats are afraid of being critical of their own, they think talking about things to be critical of, that you're cheering for the republicans. Its this same type of thinking that lost HIllary the election. She didn't campaign much in the swing states that cost her, cus she failed to see the blinking check engine light.
U wasting your breath
Most people on here arenít even Americans lol
Most are hardcore hip hop fans from Europe and Asia imo

2 months ago '04        #68
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 76411 76 K  Slaps total: 5916 5 K
His own daughter said he used to keep Hitler quotes next to his bed.

Not the First time he used similar rhetoric either.

What a sack of orange flaked sh1t.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #69
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109005 109 K  Slaps total: 12955 12 K
 PineappleOG said
I have levied criticisms of Biden. I didnít say he a sh1tty candidate, at the moment he probably the best candidate the democrats have against Trump. Youíre not reading my posts. Iím explaining why heís alienating part of his base that helped him win. Iíve explained how heís alienating them and why itís a dilemma.

Do you think Biden has nothing to worry about? Thatís almost exactly the position youíre taking. Just like

I know Trump has a chance are you reading what Iím saying, if people are abandoning Biden because of Gaza Trump will make it worse so you are only making it worse thatís the reality. This truly is vote while holding your nose.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #70
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32739 32 K  Slaps total: 8205 8 K
My favourite TV show... Merica lmao.

What you gonna do bout it yanks ? Cry on twitter ? Make a tiktok or insta reel lmao
+1   

2 months ago '20        #71
Iron Stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17252 17 K  Slaps total: 3030 3 K
You know what my problem has been with the discourse around Trump and Maga hate has been America finally finding a white scapegoat for all its racial problems and then dubbing a platform to ďMake America Great AgainĒ racist

Sure itís some horrible people who stand behind that ideology of all colors but as a citizen shouldnít that be our goal? America is a laughing stock outside of the country for various reasons and I see why alot of our tourists get shunned but the rhetoric around Trump has always bothered me.

2 months ago '15        #72
 OldBusiness said
emoji

Thanks for understanding fam.

And yeah I think this is a reasonable post. I hope you're right too.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #73
 DUCEDUCE said
I know Trump has a chance are you reading what Iím saying, if people are abandoning Biden because of Gaza Trump will make it worse so you are only making it worse thatís the reality. This truly is vote while holding your nose.
No fam, its simple, their choices are genocide with kind words and "tough talk" towards bibi, or its genocide without kind words and "tough talk" on bibi.
+2   

2 months ago '24        #74
Ras Freeman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4609 4 K  Slaps total: 729 729
 PineappleOG said
Oh yeah young people donít include womenÖ

I hope abortion can still be carrying blue. I want blue to win. Iím discussing their obstacles. Are you saying that Israel is a non issue and Biden should just stay the course?
Israel/Gaza will not be a deciding factor in who wins in November. Biden shouldn't be worry about young kids in Blue States protesting against him. They are unreliable and probably wouldn't show up on election day if he did everything they wanted.

The election will be decided on who Boomers choose to vote for. Just like the last 3-4 election cycles. Biden needs to focus shoring up that vote. Especially, since the conflict in Israel/Gaza has been going on for decades and they are not as emotional about it as someone that learned about it from a Tik Tok video.

There's one interesting thing about all the polls that show trump "beating" Biden in swing states. The down ballot Democratic candidates are still leading in their races. Which means people are not leaving the Democratic Party and what it stands for. Those people just need to be convinced to get off the fence and into supporting Biden.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #75
daffysm 
Props total: 9734 9 K  Slaps total: 3939 3 K
what a mess

we deserve the outcome, whatever it is

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2118
Article inside MrBeast got a weird case, why is he around? 👀 🌈 €..
73 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
221 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+9113
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing ThemÖ Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-4412
Video inside WARNING** This is some ignorant sh*t: Low Budget s*xy Red
145 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop