online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

May 21 - Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #26
Wilder GOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7036 7 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
i dont get how ret@rded lesbians who hate jews have the peanut brain to call other people 'n@zis'
+2   

2 months ago '15        #27
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67491 67 K  Slaps total: 14341 14 K
 DUCEDUCE said
What can Biden do with a republican congress? Politics has no end game. There will never be a day things will be fixed. Its like your body you stop working out it withers. If young people think voting Biden out will make things better in Gaza Well good luck.
Ah, the Barack Obama defense. The whole most powerful man in the world is powerless rhetoric. It did shield Obama at times.

And shaming voters won't work. Biden creates a dilemma, because ultimately its in our best interests as a country, the problem is, he's giving an eff you to a segment of his base. The fact you guys are defending this man playing a bold game of chicken with these stakes is absurd.

Mind you I'm defending a position, its not necessarily my position, but it is a position of a segment of the voter base, and it needs resolution, if not then we're just gambling on republicans staying home cus at least 20% of them don't want to vote trump.

Oh and to people downplaying Gaza, around 60% of democrats do not approve of our handling of Gaza, again to not be wary of this, is some burying the head in the sand type of behavior.

I want Biden to right the ship, I don't want to believe there is a chance we can get Maga again, but Biden doesn't exactly ease my concerns, because I know he's problematic for enough people to matter.

I also want to add to the fact shaming doesn't work and usually its wrong. Hillary blamed Bernie for her loss when Bernie supporters voted for her in way higher rates than her supported voted for Obama when she lost in 2008.

Last edited by PineappleOG; 05-21-2024 at 10:52 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '18        #28
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12980 12 K  Slaps total: 983 983
Ahh so we are at this part of the movie

+4   

2 months ago '22        #29
RockyIII 
Props total: 17066 17 K  Slaps total: 5330 5 K
what if I told you, your buddy is avoiding this thread because he KNOWS his racism and KK- thoughts would show and he’d lose his account AGAIN.

You said you don’t believe he’s racist but why don’t you ask him WHY HE LOST HIS DC3003 account.. I can tell you why and it involves the N word and a HARD R at the end

I ain’t gotta problem with you unless we wanna make one but call a spade a spade
+1   

2 months ago '22        #30
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 39694 39 K  Slaps total: 11659 11 K
Lol “reject globalism” is “antisemitic”
emoji

2 months ago '15        #31
Jad95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22665 22 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
Only people not concerned about this, are the people who would join and do that weird a$s march with them. And they somehow trick the people who would be concentration camp bound by saying: “hey look, the economy” and the dumbasses march on, talking about money they won’t even be allowed to enjoy.

This is like letting somebody take out an insurance policy on your life, then letting them convince you to die for the money you won’t even be alive to spend.

Like how are black people being this stupid? I hope it’s all hype, and folks know better.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #32
strat 
Props total: 7890 7 K  Slaps total: 1742 1 K
 PineappleOG said
The polls aren't the reason I come to my conclusion.

I don't want Maga to win, I think Biden is just self sabotaging.

My conclusion is coming from whats going on right now and knowing how 2020 was won. 2020 was win because Biden got the important swing states that Trump got over Hillary. Those swing states were marginal wins, like dude winning by like 10k votes n sh1t, the races were so close.

Then I look at youth voter turnout in 2020, and that was the difference maker. Now fast forward to 2023-2024 and the youth is protesting the genocide in Gaza, and they feel betrayed by Biden's continued support of genocide, and its not just support, its unconditional support.

This is why Biden is going to lose, its the head burying in the sand that is going on in the democrats.

And if people want to bash these protesters and blame them for Biden's loss, you're wrong. And honestly more people need to be protesting with these students because they are in the right, just like in the 60s when people protested for civil right, and the 70s against Vietnam, they were on the right side of history.

Its naive to think that Biden's unconditional support for genocide might not be a bridge too far for some voters. Its also naive to pretend Biden won by more than a few hundred thousand votes in key swing states in 2020. And to think he is in the position to give a middle finger to any segment of his base is beyond ret@rded.

Biden's best chance of victory is that 20% still voting against Trump in the primaries is adamant about not voting trump and either flip to Biden or stay home. That's a bad strategy for Biden to hinge his chances on.

This is all my opinion, feel free to disagree or correct me where I'm wrong.
emoji
The problem is the youth vote is not reliable, pre 10/07 Trump was still winning with young voters after enacting probably the most progressive legislative achievements in my life to the detriment of other swing voters.

The election will come down to these 3 issues in order, inflation, immigration, and abortion. You can maybe debate the order of the last two, but with the cost of living so high, Biden is fu#ked.

2 months ago '07        #33
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38288 38 K  Slaps total: 13235 13 K
 strat said
The problem is the youth vote is not reliable, pre 10/07 Trump was still winning with young voters after enacting probably the most progressive legislative achievements in my life to the detriment of other swing voters.

The election will come down to these 3 issues in order, inflation, immigration, and abortion. You can maybe debate the order of the last two, but with the cost of living so high, Biden is fu#ked.
You seem to think people forgot about how poorly Trump ran the country. His base don't care but those who voted him out will not vote him back in.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #34
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 114484 114 K  Slaps total: 15565 15 K
 240ka said
You seem to think people forgot about how poorly Trump ran the country. His base don't care but those who voted him out will not vote him back in.
Unfortunately there’s a lot of dummies with short term memories

Going back to this sh1t again is gonna be something else.

As old as I am I’ve never owned a gun. I do now
+3   

2 months ago '07        #35
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
Props total: 148575 148 K  Slaps total: 23443 23 K

+2   

2 months ago '07        #36
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91 OP
Props total: 148575 148 K  Slaps total: 23443 23 K
And honestly more people need to be protesting with these students because they are in the right, just like in the 60s when people protested for civil right, and the 70s against Vietnam, they were on the right side of history.
 PineappleOG said
And again like all the protest in the 60's and 70's, these kids are correct and on the right side of history.
looks more like they on the manipulative end of social media

and like they're on the emotional end of adolescence

there's no substance or depth to any of it

all of it falls apart under scrutiny

they want Biden to denounce and cancel Israel

for doing what the US does all year, every year

the energy is inconsistent, selective and opportunistic

and if they're the reason Trump wins...

that ain't gunna be the right side of anything

when will anyone recognize that Trump...

has even more "unconditional" support for Bibi?

whatever that means

none of these people will listen

they're willing to risk the whole country

for their selective outrage and personal vendetta

if Trump wins, Israel has a better friend in the White House

how do these people on the "right side of history" not fu#kin understand that?

what happens when Trump makes it a crime to protest?

did these fu#kin d1ckheads ever think about that?

they'll just complain and cry some more

instead of actually doing something

maybe that's the point

they're going to be remembered as the catalyst for everything Trump does in his second term

because no one is going to be thinking about this when Project 2025 completes

and protesting has never changed anything in the last 50 years

2 months ago '18        #37
dreddo22 
Props total: 4790 4 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
It’s exhausting hearing my hood say we need trump he gave those stimulus packages.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #38
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38288 38 K  Slaps total: 13235 13 K
 dreddo22 said
It’s exhausting hearing my hood say we need trump he gave those stimulus packages.
Remind them Biden did too

2 months ago '15        #39
 yola said
looks more like they on the manipulative end of social media

and like they're on the emotional end of adolescence

there's no substance or depth to any of it

all of it falls apart under scrutiny

they want Biden to denounce and cancel Israel

for doing what the US does all year, every year

the energy is inconsistent, selective and opportunistic

and if they're the reason Trump wins...

that ain't gunna be the right side of anything

when will anyone recognize that Trump...

has even more "unconditional" support for Bibi?

whatever that means

none of these people will listen

they're willing to risk the whole country

for their selective outrage and personal vendetta

if Trump wins, Israel has a better friend in the White House

how do these people on the "right side of history" not fu#kin understand that?

what happens when Trump makes it a crime to protest?

did these fu#kin d1ckheads ever think about that?

they'll just complain and cry some more

instead of actually doing something

maybe that's the point

they're going to be remembered as the catalyst for everything Trump does in his second term

because no one is going to be thinking about this when Project 2025 completes

and protesting has never changed anything in the last 50 years
This is an example of talking right past someone. Don't even try to understand, go straight to the same democrats talking points. I'm not the person who needs to be convinced, its the segment of the base Biden is flipping his finger to.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #40
What I've been saying in this thread is the harsh reality of the situation, y'all know I'm not pro trump, I'm being the most realistic about what problems Biden is facing.

Democrats are afraid of being critical of their own, they think talking about things to be critical of, that you're cheering for the republicans. Its this same type of thinking that lost HIllary the election. She didn't campaign much in the swing states that cost her, cus she failed to see the blinking check engine light.
+5   

2 months ago '12        #41
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 237375 237 K  Slaps total: 14325 14 K
 PineappleOG said
Mind you I'm defending a position, its not necessarily my position, but it is a position of a segment of the voter base

This sh1t is hilarious
emoji
+3   

2 months ago '05        #42
phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 96389 96 K  Slaps total: 7884 7 K
Neo-n@zi groups like Patriot Front and Proud Boys are marching in American streets 100 deep in unison w/guns on they hip because of statements Like this.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #43
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 108996 108 K  Slaps total: 12955 12 K
 PineappleOG said
Ah, the Barack Obama defense. The whole most powerful man in the world is powerless rhetoric. It did shield Obama at times.

And shaming voters won't work. Biden creates a dilemma, because ultimately its in our best interests as a country, the problem is, he's giving an eff you to a segment of his base. The fact you guys are defending this man playing a bold game of chicken with these stakes is absurd.

Mind you I'm defending a position, its not necessarily my position, but it is a position of a segment of the voter base, and it needs resolution, if not then we're just gambling on republicans staying home cus at least 20% of them don't want to vote trump.

Oh and to people downplaying Gaza, around 60% of democrats do not approve of our handling of Gaza, again to not be wary of this, is some burying the head in the sand type of behavior.

I want Biden to right the ship, I don't want to believe there is a chance we can get Maga again, but Biden doesn't exactly ease my concerns, because I know he's problematic for enough people to matter.

I also want to add to the fact shaming doesn't work and usually its wrong. Hillary blamed Bernie for her loss when Bernie supporters voted for her in way higher rates than her supported voted for Obama when she lost in 2008.
Your arguing about voting for Biden as the other candidate is using n@zi ideology in his ads... think about that.

2 months ago '15        #44
 OldBusiness said
This sh1t is hilarious
emoji
Its a way of saying that I'm waging legit criticisms. Just because I'm going to vote for Biden doesn't mean there aren't people who hold exactly the view I'm describing.

I'm saying all to say that I hope Biden reverses course and realizes how politically tone deaf his support of Israel is.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #45
 DUCEDUCE said
Your arguing about voting for Biden as the other candidate is using n@zi ideology in his ads... think about that.
You're missing my point. To the people who care about the issue of Gaza and the position I'm describing, Biden still creates a dilimma.

I think I did well in explaining my point. I'm still voting for Biden, I'm speaking from the perspective of the people who are on the fence about Biden. And that matters because Biden needs to figure out how to reach them and appeal to them again or we're getting Maga, cus his base won't stay home.

Your reasoning is more nihilistic than it is pragmatic.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #46
StillAtit 
Props total: 9014 9 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
Imagine being Black or Latino and hearing him use this type of n@zi language and saying "That's the cult for me!"
emoji
emoji
emoji

Yup...Im sure there is plenty of space for you Sambo a$s self hating sell outs in the "New Reich"
+3   

2 months ago '15        #47
 DUCEDUCE said
Honestly think about what you just posted.

The guy who uses n@zi ideology in his ads actually has a chance to become president again. It shouldn't even be close. Like how the fu#k is Biden struggling in polls against a blatant n@zi?

Its pu$$y to cop out and just blame racist magas. Its hard to admit Biden is in this position because his own ineptness. No other reason. He's not losing a segment of his base to propaganda, he's losing it to his own stupidity.
+4   

2 months ago '22        #48
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 66442 66 K  Slaps total: 14944 14 K
maga just as zionist as dc
emoji

2 months ago '17        #49
sjuelz 
Props total: 23004 23 K  Slaps total: 3090 3 K
 Crow42 said

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #50
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 114484 114 K  Slaps total: 15565 15 K
 Crow42 said

+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9110
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
211 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+829
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
822 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
217 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+364
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish