online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Shyne admits he wasn't the shooter, just the fall guy

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '20        #76
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14080 14 K  Slaps total: 5205 5 K
 T-800 said
I'd go to my Trini brethren house, his mom was right there and he switches up his accent after talking to me lol
Hahah yup
+1   

3 months ago '11        #77
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37089 37 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
 Mr Negative said
Speaking Patwa is like a latin american speaking spanish around his family and english around his friends. The only thing is that Patwa is broken english so people will say " why dont he just speak english all the time " but hes from Belize. So when hes in Belize are around his caribean people hes going to speak patwa or in Belize term they speak kriol. They also speak Spanish in Belize.
Lol I remember my Trini friend was playing some dance hall asked me if I understood what he said, I'm like "no lol" he's like "but he's speaking English lol" when their patois is REALLY heavy though I can't understand lol
+1   

3 months ago '05        #78
That Dude 
Props total: 36587 36 K  Slaps total: 8665 8 K
 T-800 said
That's how Carribbean people talk amongst themselves and family (he's half Belizean), if anything his "American" accent is probably fake
Its called code switching
+3   

3 months ago '16        #79
BxCastro 
Props total: 56241 56 K  Slaps total: 5892 5 K
 Legit Trap said
This world so fraudulent

emoji

Why the accent?
Garfina he probably talks like that around his ppl all the time

3 months ago '04        #80
polorsport2345 
Props total: 6477 6 K  Slaps total: 1398 1 K
I'm confused, why is Shyne talking with an accent
+1   

3 months ago '15        #81
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 154903 154 K  Slaps total: 8791 8 K
Foh

3 months ago '15        #82
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 69168 69 K  Slaps total: 27615 27 K
 Chozen said
I don't believe him.
Why? Hes always denied shooting her.

3 months ago '17        #83
PsyOp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x270
Props total: 152888 152 K  Slaps total: 34297 34 K
 ScaledAt10 said
This!!! I'm convinced anyone younger than 30 in this country is stupid. My Caribbean homies have always been able to accent switch all my life.
emoji
+1   

3 months ago '05        #84
That Dude 
 Proffesor X said
Shyness got paid MILLIONS for his time over 13 easy

Also this is his Drink Champs interview not even 2 years ago...his preference of accent change is definitely strange

emoji
Code switching and accent change is not anything weird. People do this all the time. You probably do it at work to some degree.

Christian Bale does it, Damson Idris does it, Millie bobbie brown is British but when she came here she had to get assimilated to the culture. When you learn. Different language you pick up on accentuations. Most people who do do it do it without a thought
+1   

3 months ago '05        #85
That Dude 
 Duntaz said
Thatís his true accent. But Shyne has to be the greatest rebranding in hip hop history. n1gga went from the commission to Belize Obama.

Look at this n1gga stuntin in front of Justinís acting silly.
If it wasn't cops all over Iíd smack him with this milli
emoji

emoji

emoji
Commission so fu#kin hard till this day. Props

3 months ago '20        #86
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 53397 53 K  Slaps total: 9995 9 K
 shooter said
Imma take the eyewitness + victim who has kept the exact story for 25 years over your speculation and guesses fam.
If Diddy was one of the shooters, the investigation could be reopened in a federal probe.

Shyne however 100% did fire into a crowd and there are many witnesses who saw him doing it, who testified at the trial

So if you believe eyewitnesses then Shyne is guilty and he was convicted

3 months ago '07        #87
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 48364 48 K  Slaps total: 3152 3 K
Glad Shyne bounced back and out here looking like Obama now
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '23        #88
Mr Negative 
Props total: 1156 1 K  Slaps total: 153 153
 T-800 said
Lol I remember my Trini friend was playing some dance hall asked me if I understood what he said, I'm like "no lol" he's like "but he's speaking English lol" when their patois is REALLY heavy though I can't understand lol
My Mother is Jamaican and I grew up with her side of the family. My friends use to come over and my grandmother would talk and my friends didn't understand anything she was saying. I am young like " wtf she talking english " not realizing her patwa was so deep. I use to have to translate everything lol.
+1   

3 months ago '08        #89
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 94417 94 K  Slaps total: 5141 5 K
Anyone who willingly becomes a fall guy is a damn fool.

3 months ago '10        #90
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x357
Props total: 80256 80 K  Slaps total: 53378 53 K

3 months ago '20        #91
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 84588 84 K  Slaps total: 14674 14 K
 kami said
Why? Hes always denied shooting her.
Because I don't have a valid reason to believe him

3 months ago '04        #92
nextlevelent 
Props total: 751 751  Slaps total: 42 42
I got sentenced in the same batch as Shyne for some short time it was like March 01. We was in the Bullpen he was sat down outside of it in front of us. Everyone like "hold ya head" I never forget the cold look on the man's face. We took the same bus to the island together nobody ever mentions that he got off the first stop straight to PC. Mark Gastineau of the Jets was in the 6 (building Rikers) at that time as well PC'd up from word of mouth I never seen him. Make of it whatever you will but that's facts
+5   

3 months ago '10        #93
brooklyngohard  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 14741 14 K  Slaps total: 10159 10 K

3 months ago '20        #94
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 140417 140 K  Slaps total: 42941 42 K
 xbossxplayax said
i mean... someone with less options agreeing to be the fall guy, i could understand

but not only was he a rising star on his own, his family, albeit in a different country, wasnt nobodies, either

so, why did he take the fall?
Man diddy had shyne by the nuts, shyne had no career without diddy

3 months ago '04        #95
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 74507 74 K  Slaps total: 4614 4 K
 nextlevelent said
I got sentenced in the same batch as Shyne for some short time it was like March 01. We was in the Bullpen he was sat down outside of it in front of us. Everyone like "hold ya head" I never forget the cold look on the man's face. We took the same bus to the island together nobody ever mentions that he got off the first stop straight to PC. Mark Gastineau of the Jets was in the 6 (building Rikers) at that time as well PC'd up from word of mouth I never seen him. Make of it whatever you will but that's facts
They send all celebrities to PC initially. He didnít do hos bid in PC.

3 months ago '15        #96
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44327 44 K  Slaps total: 5411 5 K
 Proffesor X said
Shyness got paid MILLIONS for his time over 13 easy

Also this is his Drink Champs interview not even 2 years ago...his preference of accent change is definitely strange

emoji
Seems forced now
+1   

3 months ago '18        #97
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36 OP
Props total: 106805 106 K  Slaps total: 11224 11 K
 xbossxplayax said
i mean... someone with less options agreeing to be the fall guy, i could understand

but not only was he a rising star on his own, his family, albeit in a different country, wasnt nobodies, either

so, why did he take the fall?
Had no choice. He's from Belize, not Israel. What could his pops do after the shooting?

He was being accused of a shooting and one of the most connected men in NYC needed him to eat that charge. Only option was to negotiate a good number and do the time.

3 months ago '22        #98
K Durants Brush 
Props total: 5710 5 K  Slaps total: 294 294
Still one of my favorite rappers all time and still bump his tracks in the whip regularly.

It's crazy to hear him speak with his accent so different now. He sounded really weird when he came out of prison, and now this. Glad to see my guy doing well tho.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '18        #99
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 103571 103 K  Slaps total: 23294 23 K
 That Dude said
Code switching and accent change is not anything weird. People do this all the time. You probably do it at work to some degree.

Christian Bale does it, Damson Idris does it, Millie bobbie brown is British but when she came here she had to get assimilated to the culture. When you learn. Different language you pick up on accentuations. Most people who do do it do it without a thought
Code switching? Breh this is an entirely different accent
emoji

3 months ago '23        #100
Ordained 
Props total: 159 159  Slaps total: 7 7
Shyness mother was the Belizean Presidents side piece that got pregnant. They weren't taken care of at all until after he got locked up and then deported. It was the damn near shame alone that let the President take care of Shyne in the end and allowed him into the political realm of Belize. Those people think he just another rich kid using them up because he NEVER repped Belize ever before, during and even after getting out until those horribly voiced records came out and nobody was feeling them.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 24 - New CNN Poll-Trump Leads Harris, nearing 50%
85 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props-8357
akademiks, you 32 dating a 23 year old, thats crazy
137 comments