online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Candace Owen's baby shower pic is going viral

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '21        #201
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43675 43 K  Slaps total: 6949 6 K
I know this bi#ch did not take a photo in the back of the bus, at her own baby shower.

White people go to Africa and take pictures in the middle of African kids, with the White people in front of them, to insinuate that "Whites are more important" and leading us.

This bi#ch is in America being treated like an African child being used for philanthropic clout.

Matter of fact, it looks like they gave her a wagon to sit in, outside of the bus.
+4   

3 months ago '21        #202
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43675 43 K  Slaps total: 6949 6 K
 Mixbag said
I mean anybody can be a slave..
That's true.

People keep forgetting that Romans enslaved Celts and Gauls ( aka White people) on mass and put them in Coliseums to fight Lions, Tigers and Bears oh my.

Lions! Tigers and

3 months ago '11        #203
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34474 34 K  Slaps total: 6022 6 K
She probably loves her life, but she probably hates that she's black. Like Dr. Dre telling Suge Knight wishing he was white.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #204
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 139966 139 K  Slaps total: 37248 37 K
 Vercetti said
A certain culture shaming like they always do and then wonder why they never get aheadÖ.

What you want her to be surrounded with? Women with tarantula eye lashes , raptor claws, weaves and or bonnets and pyjamas
emoji

Foh

This is a nice photo of her and like minded friends/associates
But you here with us tho
+4   

3 months ago '22        #205
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 5615 5 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
 MONEY WORLD said
I'm white and I been with a good amount of black girls. One thing that comes up often is them keep telling me how they "classy" they are and how they're"not like other black girls". It's like they're constantly trying to prove to me that they aren't ratchet. sh1ts weird, cause I don't even mind ratchet bi#ches tbh lol. I have a higher tolerance for that sh1t than most.
And you're going to continue to keep getting told that because that's the whole reason why they're fu#king with you in the first place. They are trying to escape their blackness my boi. Im attracted to black women but I ain't stupid either. You better know you're playing with fire by getting with them. They are delusional and self-hating, so they will eventually show you that in the worst way.

You can't trust women that wear fake hair in their heads that resembles nothing of their own hair texture. That tells you just how low their self-esteem is. It feels unnatural to them to not wear weave. Even the black women that don't wear that silly sh1t still have the same issues.
+1   

3 months ago '22        #206
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 5615 5 K  Slaps total: 1094 1 K
 Bigboi781 said
This is facts and I donít wanna hear otherwise. Black women obsess over their hair and keep on saying stuff that makes absolutely 0 sense. You would think black men donít have the same type of hair growing from their heads. Iíve heard black women say all this slick nonsense about their hair in response to why they wear wigs yet black men with long hair seem to never experience those same issues. Make it make sense
Its because Men have the ability to accumulate real self-esteem and women can't bro. Women have no sense of real pride or character. Only consequences and end results have meaning to women. They can't be disciplined to save their lives. They can only suppress thoughts, desires and ideas. They don't consider why something is wrong, they just operate according to positive and negative outcomes. That's a process of conscious evasion. And you can't be logical if you're constantly evading facts.

That's why hair is such a thing to them. They think the fake hair is just as good as their real hair without considering the cause of why they're even doing it in the first place. They just want to avoid being perceived as a n1gga broad because they have no pride in themselves to begin with. They depend on men for that. And black men are too feminized to wake the fu#k up and stop bullsh1tting. n1ggas aspire to be tricks, which is FEMININE.
+1   

3 months ago '11        #207
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37089 37 K  Slaps total: 2471 2 K
 Bigboi781 said
Itís even more clownish given she has Caribbean background. Because Caribbean people typically associate themselves with other Caribbean people even if they have white friends. Sheís just a ****
Bruh that guy knows ZERO Carribbean people, they'd NEVER cosign the kind of white washed person Candace is
+3   

3 months ago '11        #208
 SomeOnesoN said
She probably loves her life, but she probably hates that she's black. Like Dr. Dre telling Suge Knight wishing he was white.
Yooooo Suge would prolly have MAD quotables if u asked him about Candace
emoji

Man was saying Dre told him "I wanna be white" he responded "You can move to a white neighborhood, you can have a white wife but I can't make you white"
emoji

Last edited by T-800; 04-15-2024 at 04:33 AM..
+4   

3 months ago '14        #209
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 74706 74 K  Slaps total: 19818 19 K
 LostTenets said
But you here with us tho
Exactly. These dudes ďare so aheadĒ yet theyíre always trying to be around black people. I donít get it at all
+4   

3 months ago '14        #210
 Vercetti said
A certain culture shaming like they always do and then wonder why they never get aheadÖ.

What you want her to be surrounded with? Women with tarantula eye lashes , raptor claws, weaves and or bonnets and pyjamas
emoji

Foh

But youíre here obsessed with us. Youíre not even American either so $TFU white boy.
+2   

3 months ago '19        #211
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68713 68 K  Slaps total: 10805 10 K
Lol who's surprised?
+1   

3 months ago '11        #212
 144 said
If you're aware these people are agents, there's no reason to give a fu#k what they put out there, to try to fu#k with *your* head.

Owens mixes truth and deceit, which is the usual play.
It's true though I recall hearing a quote saying "The best lies contain a bit of truth"
+4   

3 months ago '07        #213
A-L-P 
Props total: 20311 20 K  Slaps total: 2173 2 K
 kmart21 said
Sheís from Stamford. Itís a city and there are black ppl there.
Where she grew up in Stratford is predominately

3 months ago '17        #214
HH080 
Props total: 32382 32 K  Slaps total: 2912 2 K
 Vercetti said

emoji

Foh

Which one?
+3   

3 months ago '10        #215
RedLight 
Props total: 17407 17 K  Slaps total: 1479 1 K
 theon3 said
I been fu#kin with Candace lately, but....
emoji

damn this not good from a looks perspective lol
lol, same sh1t...

Lately I thought she was hitting but this picture does not help at all...

Even if it is all white friends atleast they could've made her the center of the picture and shower her with attention...

but damn, she looking wild out here.
+4   

3 months ago '07        #216
A-L-P 
 longliverick said
The black family is being decimated and you have someone talking about it openly and you want to sham them for it? SMH

Nearly 75% of the community comes from broken homes. Thatís sickening! And hardly anyone talks about it
What makes her qualified to speak on the decimation of the black family when she didnít even perpetuate the continuation of the black family in her own personal life? She chose to start a family with a Caucasian man in Europe.
+8   

3 months ago '07        #217
A-L-P 
 Boogie1790 said
How is it a victim mindset? She's black n there is only one other black person in the picture...
They just repeat buzz words uncritically.

If a black person says something they disagree with during a discussion involving race, it automatically gets thrown into the ďvictim mentalityĒ box.
+5   

3 months ago '07        #218
A-L-P 
 Bigboi781 said
She’s half FBA buddy
I’ve heard her refer to herself as Caribbean on several occasions. If she is half FBA, she doesn’t seem to claim that side, except for occasions when it can be used for political points against democrats.
+2   

3 months ago '14        #219
 A-L-P said
Iíve heard her refer to herself as Caribbean on several occasions. If she is half FBA, she doesnít seem to be proud of it
Caribbean donít claim her (well, maybe dominic00ns). That h0e can choke on a d1ck and die. I have no problem with people having white friends, itís good to have friends from different backgrounds, I do have a problem with someone with an almost all white camp that wants to make her whole identity centered around talking down on black people
+4   

3 months ago '14        #220
4FIF 
Props total: 6400 6 K  Slaps total: 447 447
Eewww not one bit of seasoning in the whole picture
+3   

3 months ago '23        #221
Flav2 
Props total: 1608 1 K  Slaps total: 137 137
 Fatt Kidd said
This old and taken out of context

emoji

/thread
Itís BX, you already know how it goes lol

3 months ago '14        #222
4FIF 
 Mixbag said
Son delete this you sound hurt..
I love how all black men donít like to be put in a box but they donít mind putting all black women in a s3xy red one. Sad
Let them carry on exposing themselves, sorry a$s lost n1ggas like this make me sick
emoji
+4   

3 months ago '22        #223
BeenGVD 
Props total: 5990 5 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
 JacobWatch said
The one with the tats got some knockers
That bish probably hate n1ggas
+3   

3 months ago '14        #224
4FIF 
 Bigboi781 said
Youíre a superc00n. Stop it
emoji
emoji
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '22        #225
Madblack1 
Props total: 11193 11 K  Slaps total: 5951 5 K
 Annakinsnow said
lol I bet Kamala Harris baby shower looked similar tho
She doesnt have kids you dumbass

you just wanted to get that dumb sh1t off....
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-7146
akademiks, you 32 dating a 23 year old, thats crazy
120 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
logo Curry, Anthony Edwards, and Team USA were asked if they watch the ball or ..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+1928
All you have to do is make her laugh
81 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Streaming Wars are over. Netflix won.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@movies