online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Abel Is The Next To Take Shots At Aubrey...

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #151
ImblackuNOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8325 8 K  Slaps total: 2415 2 K
 WoodPipe said 🔗
You don’t know what site you’re on huh. All that sh1t was here. Sites like BX and nahright were pushing all the new artists.
We all knew about drake from comeback season when he was working with trey songs and trying to be Phonte. BX was posting all the backpack rappers and wannabe backpack rappers. I found out about drake before so far gone on my old acct that I got locked out of. The jukebox was popping then. You don’t know sh1t. I used to go to the jukebox burn CDs and sell them in middle school. BX was on everything first before the site fell off. They stopped us from posting ppl like lupe album. You weren’t there, you just on google
emoji

So you can’t tell me about weekend. You just a white kid trying to relate to my culture
Flamed em!
+1   

2 months ago '21        #152
 WoodPipe said 🔗
He always attached himself to whoever had an upcoming buzz and adapted their style and credibility. I mean Kanye did the same but not to the point of rapping in fake accents
emoji
Meg the stallion even killed this fake a$s dude
+3   

2 months ago '21        #153
 WoodPipe said 🔗
He always attached himself to whoever had an upcoming buzz and adapted their style and credibility. I mean Kanye did the same but not to the point of rapping in fake accents
emoji
Right like that worst behavior song I'm like tf this weird a$s n1gga mimicking 2 chains for? Dude a actor sad part is he still won't be bigger than a will Smith in his rap career. Maybe he should go back to acting.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #154
 ItsThatEasy said 🔗
Lol there's a reason I don't post here anymore.

I'm actually in music circles now and privy to information. 99% of speculation on here is bullsh1t and not worth discussing but I came back to see takes on this beef.

Like I said...I know for FACT Kendrick wants a fair fade and not this jumping sh1t.

I'm back off this forum now, deuces.
And that's what I'm saying Kendrick wants the one on one buy drake can't even so fuk em anyway. Mfs talking bout he getting jumped there's nothing to jump tf...they trynna get his lame a$s tf outta here

2 months ago '21        #155
 gogosunday said 🔗
They slapping but this sh1t pmuch too
Drake could get all 3 of em at once on some “my sons growing up angry teenagers” sh1t. Say what you want about Drake but he was part of these dudes early come up whether he strategized that or it was organic
n1gga and vice versa, difference is they didn't need him

2 months ago '21        #156
 letitallg0 said 🔗
The weekend and Drake Beef has been going on since TUESDAY song
Weird cause that dude who sang the song got sorta the same name as weeknd

2 months ago '21        #157
 Chiyosuke said 🔗
The Buchanans were F&F producers, that's what he meant by giving Jay a joint. Smfh.

We already know Ye spits from other n1ggas' pen. Ain't nobody calling him a GOAT spitter.

Let me reiterate, you said that stupid shyt in Aubrey's defense, he claims he's the GOAT but spits other people's shyt. No, he was disqualified ever since Meek exposed him and been butthurt about it ever since. Even Lu dropped a line about that n1gga using Quentin's bars on Twitter.

You being mad disrespectful cuz that was also my avatar for the longest before I switch to Persephanii.
Mfs don't be knowing sh1t

2 months ago '07        #158
Pos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26691 26 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
couldn’t even make it to his verse
emoji

2 months ago '21        #159
 Chiyosuke said 🔗
The Buchanans were F&F producers, that's what he meant by giving Jay a joint. Smfh.

We already know Ye spits from other n1ggas' pen. Ain't nobody calling him a GOAT spitter.

Let me reiterate, you said that stupid shyt in Aubrey's defense, he claims he's the GOAT but spits other people's shyt. No, he was disqualified ever since Meek exposed him and been butthurt about it ever since. Even Lu dropped a line about that n1gga using Quentin's bars on Twitter.

You being mad disrespectful cuz that was also my avatar for the longest before I switch to Persephanii.
Trust me that's jay pen on what more can I say. It's too unorthodox.

2 months ago '21        #160
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Lupe loves Drake bruh. Everyone in the industry knows Drake can write and I'm talking about Lupe giving Drake Allure more than anything...ahh, you can hear Lu's voice now! Anyway, we're not disqualifying anyone else who has had writers. Q. Miller wrote for Nas 2 years ago. Drake wrote I'm Single and gave his Money To Blow verse to Wayne. Ye helped Jay with Lucifer. It happens a lot. Even if he did have a ghostwriter, which Q Miller got credit in the album, he'd be stupid to continue to do it and he would a been exposed again. A lot of artists feature Drake and vice versa plus Ye woulda never said this
↪🔗
Long Live Lupe!
Did you mean giving hov allure?
+1   

2 months ago '22        #161
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22232 22 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
Weird cause that dude who sang the song got sorta the same name as weeknd
Lmfao yeah it’s another dude who sang TUESDAY, but it was around that time

2 months ago '16        #162
WoodPipe 
Props total: 74973 74 K  Slaps total: 15455 15 K
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
Right like that worst behavior song I'm like tf this weird a$s n1gga mimicking 2 chains for? Dude a actor sad part is he still won't be bigger than a will Smith in his rap career. Maybe he should go back to acting.
The music be good at times but you can tell he not really like that. Smoke and mirrors

2 months ago '21        #163
 WoodPipe said 🔗
The music be good at times but you can tell he not really like that. Smoke and mirrors
Man look a mf been seen through this dude and imma tell you when I was like "oh fu#k this dude" cause I was on some "oh ok buddy can spit and he got sh1t for the bi#ches" but yea when he did then award shows and was on snl I was like "man who tf is this?" Like some Shang tsung a$s type dude...like why he talking like that. Then I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crazy thing is tho I STILL never listened to a full album of his just what they force us to hear on internet n radio type sh1t. Once I saw he fake and try to be hard I'm like yea aight aubrey
+1   

2 months ago '21        #164
 Bazileus said 🔗
Lol n1gga stop talking like you like that. You a d1ckrider.

I’m not hard to find
"Meet at da coney"

2 months ago '21        #165
 WoodPipe said 🔗
Outsider as he ain’t of the culture. He just a child actor turned adult actor. And everything he stands for today is what you tried to speak out against when he didn’t start that way. He’s a good Canadian kid playing a role
"Mixed" is white and black in our perspective dawg nothing more. Go research drake....

2 months ago '21        #166
 JUANCEASAR said 🔗
Drake without ghostwriters is OG Loc
No..gangstalicious
+1   

2 months ago '09        #167
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 313480 313 K  Slaps total: 34030 34 K
 FreeloadinRusty said 🔗
Kanye gave Drake the FIND YOUR LOVE beat, bruv.

Do better.

dude got banned for excessive drake d1ck riding

2 months ago '04        #168
milan 
Props total: 2956 2 K  Slaps total: 859 859
Uh wknd was going to be fine w/o Drake his trilogy was everywhere (not my cup of tea at all though) ,

it was actually the pharell and daft punk collabs that put him “on” and he went global beyond rnb

2 months ago '15        #169
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48758 48 K  Slaps total: 15068 15 K
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
Did you mean giving hov allure?
Yes

2 months ago '21        #170
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Yes
It kinda do sound like lupe ghost tho....hmmm...i can see him writing allure but what more can I say not quite because of some of the things said in it

2 months ago '21        #171
 letitallg0 said 🔗
Lmfao yeah it’s another dude who sang TUESDAY, but it was around that time
Bruh I know who it was and the song title your quote not telling Me anything you sound like vlad

2 months ago '15        #172
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
It kinda do sound like lupe ghost tho....hmmm...i can see him writing allure but what more can I say not quite because of some of the things said in it
Gemstones is on the hook...I think Lu wrote that sh1t specifically for Jay the way it sounded but I could be wrong.

2 months ago '21        #173
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Gemstones is on the hook...I think Lu wrote that sh1t specifically for Jay the way it sounded but I could be wrong.
Bro what who's gemstones

2 months ago '15        #174
 ImblackuNOT said 🔗
Bro what who's gemstones
Used to be named Gemini. Was signed to Lupe. Sang of Just Might Be Ok and Go Baby just to name a few

2 months ago '21        #175
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Used to be named Gemini. Was signed to Lupe. Sang of Just Might Be Ok and Go Baby just to name a few
Oh I see now so it's possible he gave Jay what more can I say but jay wrote it got ya. n1ggas need to quit tip toeing with sh1t and give us the fans the real spill. It's lookin like we gotta piece together sh1t. But anyway I found this (the screenshot) you sad lupe had the buchanins as fnf producers it looks like they were on possible the leaked version of food and liquor? I'm just putting pieces together kinda

+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2353
Image(s) inside Tems: “I don’t want men to be seduced by me so I wear baggy clothes”
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8045
Image(s) inside Females Get VIRAL Plumber FIRED from his job after the “Pop The Ballon..
167 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4140
Video inside I knew something was off by the thumbnail alone. These women are cooke..
138 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 18 - New Boeing Whistleblower comes forward
38 comments
21 hours ago
@news