online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Abel Is The Next To Take Shots At Aubrey...

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '21        #126
ImblackuNOT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8806 8 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
 Revelation 313 said
And yet he blew up when he opened for Drake u think a Drake tour or a game tour was bigger? and his second biggest single thatís not on damn is with Drake Iím not even a big Drake fan but yall Kendrick fans is stupid and haters. Kendrick didnít help Drake drake helped him period
Drake got yall thinking the game is about working with someone who hot (rather they manufactured or not and in drakes case he's manufactured) and this narrative was created once him and Meek mill got into it. Yall gotta understand Drake is manufactured bruh and it's a bigger agenda with him and he's set up to win no matter what he drop. We don't live in the music bizz of true skill and physical album sells anymore so. What happens if you hear a lie long enough? (All pun intended) It becomes the truth. What happens when you forced to hear a song on the radio in heavy rotation? But in a business sense you right. But he didn't NEED drake. Kendrick manager went with what makes sense business wise like any manager and its usually always been this way. You go on tour with the hottest acts but this internet stuff got yall thinking association means somebody carried another person.

3 months ago '21        #127
 Dash said
Iím sure he got the ghostwriters pulling all nighters
Mfs like "how this sound" Drake like "no go rewrite it! That ain't hot" ghostwriter like: "mf YOU write it then"

3 months ago '21        #128
 ItsThatEasy said
As a non-Drake fan this whole situation was the best for him.

People have already decided Kendrick has won and thatís not good for Kendrick, itís a set up for failure. Tyson and Bruce Seldon type sh1t.

Drake is the one we know had lipo, got a pr0n star pregnant, etc.

The guy whose skeletons weíve never seen before is the one at a disadvantage and at this point Drake has nothing to lose by exposing whatever he knows about these dudes.
Cause lord know he has no skill

3 months ago '21        #129
 Revelation 313 said
That still donít change without Drake he would be unknown
emoji
he could have just kept him as a ghostwriter he didnít have to put him on songs like use common sense
Bro...Drake initially signed the weekend then the fell out and the weekend got so big he didn't need Drake

3 months ago '21        #130
 beamjawn said
This sh1t probably rollout but if not I see it as karma for killing x. I wanna believe the industry don't fu#k with him for that too but I could be buggin idk wat goes on
If that's the case why they wait til now to come at him over ☓

3 months ago '21        #131
 Chrispy331 said
Another account, really?? Spend more time with your bible.
That's that Obadiah dude

3 months ago '21        #132
 Supa mario said
Kenny on take care rapping how he was mesmerized by Drake and what he showed him. Kenny need to relax.
Bro yall act like biggie didn't show Tupac things n vice versa. That's how you grow you learn from people. This is what happens when you know a mf don't stand a chance and has no lyrical ability
+1   

3 months ago '21        #133
 Revelation 313 said
On my d1ck and I donít know or care about u u go read the Bible dumbass I donít need a thousand year old book to tell me about life and u need to worry about why u hate Drake who donít know u and more successful and richer than u
This site is based on opinions and discussions of different topics and this topic is hip hop. When did an opinion become hate? The fact you say that tells alot of yo character. So everyone that's talked about in what YOU think is a negative way you write it off to the equivalent of someone mad and hating on someone that's richer and doesn't know you? Ok, what about the things YOU post then? Make it make sense lol

3 months ago '19        #134
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 13794 13 K  Slaps total: 16885 16 K
 ImblackuNOT said
If that's the case why they wait til now to come at him over ☓
Because that's not they mans but everybody admired x.. Im just speculating. I think it's rollout tho

3 months ago '21        #135
 Revelation 313 said
Itís about whatever they want it to be about nobody thinks Drake the goat rapper Drake even says and knows that Drake just the biggest artist and thatís what yall and these rappers hate itís literally what we always see people hate whoever on top people jealous of Drake success itís that simple. And for Drake to have a ten year run on top something no other rapper I think has done speaks for itself Drake first album came out in 2010 itís 2024 and he still relevant u n1ggas need to get the hate out yall heart name a rapper who was still relevant 14 years later
Rap battles are abou skill and mcing not who's bigger.
+1   

3 months ago '13        #136
PsychoCyber  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12457 12 K  Slaps total: 792 792
 ImblackuNOT said
Rap battles are abou skill and mcing not who's bigger.
LL vs Canibus is a perfect example of this. Bus won that battle even tho LL was 100x bigger than him

3 months ago '21        #137
 PsychoCyber said
LL vs Canibus is a perfect example of this. Bus won that battle even tho LL was 100x bigger than him
This

But this the sh1t mfs don't wannahear
+1   

3 months ago '17        #138
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 76159 76 K  Slaps total: 16067 16 K
 Revelation 313 said
Itís crazy how all yall weirdos hate Drake and donít even know him itís weird to hate a artist this much that u donít know or have to listen to yall donít understand how lame and pathetic yall look yall on the internet all day praying somebody diss Drake

Yall n1ggas look pathetic and yall know it deep down
And you most definitely dont look pathetic: valiantly defending Drake in each thread that you perceive to be poo-pooing champagne papi
emoji

Shut up, dork.

3 months ago '21        #139
 Revelation 313 said
Itís about whatever they want it to be about nobody thinks Drake the goat rapper Drake even says and knows that Drake just the biggest artist and thatís what yall and these rappers hate itís literally what we always see people hate whoever on top people jealous of Drake success itís that simple. And for Drake to have a ten year run on top something no other rapper I think has done speaks for itself Drake first album came out in 2010 itís 2024 and he still relevant u n1ggas need to get the hate out yall heart name a rapper who was still relevant 14 years later

3 months ago '21        #140
 Bazileus said
n1ggas were already setup to be successful. Dot was on tour with game, had dre co-sign just like em did. Literally had two dope EPís and an album before he dropped gkmc.

He ainít bodying sh1t but himselfÖSurgical summer
Homie delusional
+1   

3 months ago '21        #141
 RedLight said
This is the angle I see too...

I see all these people coming out and dissing Drake almost in a collective Avengers like way lol... people dissing, unfollowing etc.

The framing is bad cause it feels like it's strategically on their end but it only adds on the perception of Drake being Thanos lol.

Its like ehhhh I don't know if the best approach was to get a bunch of n1ggas to diss Drake and only make him appear as big as he has presented himself to be lol.

and the sh1t wouldn't be hard to do either lmao...

All this motherfu#ker has to do is come in with a surprise project and aim at all of em 1 by 1 in different songs while simultaneously sh1tting and overclouding Future's release.
No, they are coming out because of what is supposed to be hip hop has turned into, a clout chasing joke. Like why wait for opportunistic sh1t? It's a joke dog. If it's not future and kenny the rest of the clout chasers don't matter imo. I mean you can blame future tho for teaming up with Kenny but where's the foul at when everyone knows including future that Drake n Cole our buddies tour together and Cole writes for him basically they close so where you get teaming up from? Future called a tag partner in my eyes. How don't yalm see that lol? It just so happens his tag partner never liked drake anyway. Now the weekend just the referee considered hes r and b. Oh and basically ITS TIME FOR DRAKE TO TAG IN. But then again real hip hop heads not gon care bout reply cause we know he ain't write it. Period

Last edited by ImblackuNOT; 04-12-2024 at 12:01 PM..

3 months ago '16        #142
WoodPipe 
Props total: 76049 76 K  Slaps total: 15640 15 K
 Revelation 313 said
I donít care for Drake as a person we talking music and all I said is he helped make all the people who dissing him which is facts how u gone diss somebody who helped u
You donít care for drake but been gawking him all day
How convenient when you canít dispute what I said
emoji

3 months ago '21        #143
 ItsThatEasy said
It was extremely short sighted.

How are people really going to look at this in 10 years if Drake gets washed by Dot? I mean, he had literally 10 other artists jumping him too lol.

I know for a fact Kendrick doesnít even want that. He wants a fair fade with no asterisk.

Hov has always been perceived as bigger because he had Nas AND Prodigy coming at him during Blueprint. Whether true or not thatís always only added to Jayís narrative as being ďthe guyĒ.

sh1t I almost forgot. 50 looked like a GIANT during the Massacre run because he had Ja, Joe, Kiss and Game all gunning for him. This situation never works out in the collectives favor.
One on one Drake can't see Kendrick. So why not jump him anyway since this Is how you are perceiving it. Most can't get past the fact Drake cannot rap better than Kendrick he will run Laps roun dude. They ain't doing nothing Drake ain't already done with his multiple ghostwriters sh1t but the difference is they didn't need people secretly hiding and writing in the background they went and got people that write for themselves. Call it what you may

3 months ago '21        #144
 ItsThatEasy said
It was extremely short sighted.

How are people really going to look at this in 10 years if Drake gets washed by Dot? I mean, he had literally 10 other artists jumping him too lol.

I know for a fact Kendrick doesnít even want that. He wants a fair fade with no asterisk.

Hov has always been perceived as bigger because he had Nas AND Prodigy coming at him during Blueprint. Whether true or not thatís always only added to Jayís narrative as being ďthe guyĒ.

sh1t I almost forgot. 50 looked like a GIANT during the Massacre run because he had Ja, Joe, Kiss and Game all gunning for him. This situation never works out in the collectives favor.
This ain't that. Theres no comparison. Quit being disrespectful too. You not like us.

3 months ago '21        #145
 Alpallday said
😂 Has Drake ever bodied anyone? Didn't Drake just make a joint album with Cole taking shots at ppl? Now when ppl click up it's jumping him
emoji

And you said it never works out? 50 copped pleas and apologized to everyone but game
emoji
Far Joe and Jada destroyed him and Jimmy had to pay game a Milly to stop g unot. Revisionist history like a mfer in here
Worse than yts

3 months ago '21        #146
 ManBoyUNFDBL said
I been said that bout DrakeÖ

Öfu#k n1gga always try to catch on late wit clear No. 1 ďAllen Iverson/Lebron JamesĒ a$s draft picks and be like, ďI made you.Ē

fu#k outta here n1gga - my sh1t was poppiní and I was clearly future franchise player REGARDLESS.

We seen him do it wit rappers too:

emoji

emoji
Facts. If HE knows it's hot or his management or whoever they ride THAT PERSONS wave basically then try to reverse it. This why Meek snapped on his fake ass
+2   

3 months ago '21        #147
I'm replying to all bullsh1t cause some of yall delusional

3 months ago '18        #148
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 35059 35 K  Slaps total: 2682 2 K
 ImblackuNOT said
One on one Drake can't see Kendrick. So why not jump him anyway since this Is how you are perceiving it. Most can't get past the fact Drake cannot rap better than Kendrick he will run Laps roun dude. They ain't doing nothing Drake ain't already done with his multiple ghostwriters sh1t but the difference is they didn't need people secretly hiding and writing in the background they went and got people that write for themselves. Call it what you may
Lol there's a reason I don't post here anymore.

I'm actually in music circles now and privy to information. 99% of speculation on here is bullsh1t and not worth discussing but I came back to see takes on this beef.

Like I said...I know for FACT Kendrick wants a fair fade and not this jumping sh1t.

I'm back off this forum now, deuces.

3 months ago '21        #149
 Bazileus said
Or maybe he had already blown up hence why it was also beneficial for drake to take him on tour. Lol two successful mixtapes then section 80. If anything the game, jayrock and aftermath took him to the next level. Take 313 out your name
He not like us....they not like us. Mfs don't even know hip hop history

Last edited by ImblackuNOT; 04-12-2024 at 02:10 PM..
+1   

3 months ago '21        #150
 FreeloadinRusty said
If this in your mantraÖ..DRAKE OWES KANYE WEST for that first hit on that first albumÖÖ.right?

Drake fans be HURT. FACE IT.

Drake has to come outside. He has too many chinks in his armor.

He posed in BLACKFACE.
He has had ghostwriters.
He is really a softshoed nice young jewish man cosplaying street.

Makes great music. But this GLADIATOR and GOAT talk has strict criteria that HAS to be adhered to, no matter WHO.

Drake isnt authentically authentic, is all.
Thank you!

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
You are here at this event, cause Jada failed you.
64 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+517
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
78 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
props+727
Jul 14 - Footage of the shooter well before the shot!
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Accurate Trump a*sassination Attempt Prediction from 100 days ago
24 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish