New Orleans Teens pull off the smoothest carjacking

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+23  238
77 replies  @sports

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 week ago '10        #226
blackenedmiles 
Props total: 857 857  Slaps total: 139 139
Dude is standing there like,

:this will be all of 2 hours of inconvenience for me.

Them 10 years later
: Mom. Why you changed my room around?
+1   

1 week ago '15        #227
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 66815 66 K  Slaps total: 21633 21 K
Them lil n*ggas know who to play with I used to go in the gas station with my car running(doors locked) but I wish I did see n*gga reach for my door I was tweaking for a free k*ll.

Now I aint pump gas in the east in 4-5 months but them n*ggas know who to try
+1   

1 week ago '04        #228
lilshun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7983 7 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
 cohs said
One night grabbed a slurpee at 7/11 on my way out. Got to where I was going and turned the car off car said 'hold up bra, where ya keys at? I'll give you a few seconds to turn the car back on or you're stranded.' Had to take my a*s back to the 7/11.
U got lucky as fu*k
+2   

1 week ago '16        #229
Ictp 
Props total: 668 668  Slaps total: 65 65
I really wouldn't even press charges after that mayne And if the cops find the car I'd tell them to free those guys because that was too smooth. The world needs professional criminals.

1 week ago '04        #230
Calamity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6062 6 K  Slaps total: 1605 1 K
 S-Class said
That’s true but these n*ggas to be made an example out of one day , just to show them that sh*t ain’t sweet everywhere. The car jacking/breaking in people’s cars is getting out of hand down here in New Orleans
For real, that’s how I look at it, ppl work hard for their car and their belongings. Lessons gotta be taught sometimes … if these knuckleheads start dying violent dearth’s behind playin with people cars I guarantee it will slow up. Also these kids ain’t scared of the legal system
+2   

1 week ago '19        #231
Shenanagans 
Props total: 3475 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Cho. Azz. Get.

Never leave your car running while ur not in it or leave your keys.

Good advice but that doesn't work for push start cars. Even if your keys are in your pocket your car will start and your doors will unlock if you're close to the car. If dude had a push start there's nothing he could've done

1 week ago '18        #232
S-Class 
Props total: 77812 77 K  Slaps total: 7336 7 K
 Calamity said
For real, that’s how I look at it, ppl work hard for their car and their belongings. Lessons gotta be taught sometimes … if these knuckleheads start dying violent dearth’s behind playin with people cars I guarantee it will slow up. Also these kids ain’t scared of the legal system
Exactly

Some n*ggas gotta die

1 week ago '19        #233
Shenanagans 
 6Fraud said
Them lil n*ggas know who to play with I used to go in the gas station with my car running(doors locked) but I wish I did see n*gga reach for my door I was tweaking for a free k*ll.

I think your name on here explains everything. Play around in the east like that if you want to

1 week ago '15        #234
 Shenanagans said
I think your name on here explains everything. Play around in the east like that if you want to
Shut yo bi*ch a*s up n*gga me an u can link foh

1 week ago '16        #235
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76846 76 K  Slaps total: 3708 3 K
 Shenanagans said
Good advice but that doesn't work for push start cars. Even if your keys are in your pocket your car will start and your doors will unlock if you're close to the car. If dude had a push start there's nothing he could've done
I had a push start and it only unlocks when your by the car but won’t start unless the fob is actually in the vehicle plair

1 week ago '19        #236
Shenanagans 
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
I had a push start and it only unlocks when your by the car but won’t start unless the fob is actually in the vehicle plair
I say that bc I have one too and if I'm standing by the door like he is and someone tries to start the car, it will come on. Especially if the door is open like his was

1 week ago '19        #237
Shenanagans 
 6Fraud said
Shut yo bi*ch a*s up n*gga me an u can link foh
Ight cool what you wanna do?

I'm right off of elysian fields

Edit:
bi*ch a*s n*gga wanna pm me now. Don't you ever front on my city like that again. You wanna link let me know. I really be out here n*gga. I'm bout whatever my n*gga

Last edited by Shenanagans; 06-10-2021 at 08:22 PM..

1 week ago '16        #238
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 100369 100 K  Slaps total: 18957 18 K
secure your sh*t

1 week ago '09        #239
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 43166 43 K  Slaps total: 13131 13 K
 kawgre12 said
People really leave their keys in the ignition while pumping gas
I do but all of the doors are locked except the driver's door. Also, with all the keyless ignition cars now if the fob is sitting in there it's even easier.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #240
sly85s 
Props total: 21 21  Slaps total: 2 2
in my E Class:

Never leave the car running.
Never go inside of store unless car is locked.
Keep fob on me.

Anyone speak to me, I say "you got money on my child support".

Easy.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #241
 6Fraud said

n*gga get the fu*k outta here lol nobody don’t know yo a*s you think these lil n*ggas respect you? Go head keep leaving your sh*t running, you gon be crying to the police filing a report,

You sound crazy bruh dont get crazy with me either cuz I live in the East right now and been here for a minute.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #242
 Shenanagans said
Ight cool what you wanna do?

I'm right off of elysian fields

Edit:
bi*ch a*s n*gga wanna pm me now. Don't you ever front on my city like that again. You wanna link let me know. I really be out here n*gga. I'm bout whatever my n*gga

From my experience with these internet n*ggas they ain’t gon show up lol, or they might show up and peep u out from across the street or something LOL.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #243
 Calamity said
n*gga get the fu*k outta here lol nobody don’t know yo a*s you think these lil n*ggas respect you? Go head keep leaving your sh*t running, you gon be crying to the police filing a report,

You sound crazy bruh dont get crazy with me either cuz I live in the East right now and been here for a minute.
I do it all time bi*ch a*s n*gga i got push start unlike yo broke a*s

Like I said n*gga know who to play with they know a easy lick vs a n*gga gon sit it on em

1 week ago '04        #244
Oh now you got a push start, first off push button start been out for a minute you can probably get a early 2000 Ford with that sh*t, but you said nobody ain’t gonna play with you out here so it don’t even matter what u got right? Iron chest. Charlie lol

1 week ago '19        #245
Shenanagans 
 Calamity said
From my experience with these internet n*ggas they ain’t gon show up lol, or they might show up and peep u out from across the street or something LOL.
Yeah it's funny tho. Dude probably never been to new Orleans east before trying to front like he good in the hood.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #246
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 6068 6 K  Slaps total: 576 576
Lol that's why I love my car... I leave my sh*t running but keys with me do you ain't getting too far.

1 week ago '05        #247
kurtd225 
Props total: 1283 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
When i pump gass
1 . Passenger door is locked
2. Driver side window is down ( Nothing slowing down my bullets if something happen
3. keys and phone in my pocket
4. pistol is tucked

them boys didn't care this was done in daylight

1 week ago '06        #248
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 65748 65 K  Slaps total: 9186 9 K
Honda's is the most stolen car's man I swear... lol...

i mean, the execution was smooth, but what are they stealing that car for? I guarantee they ain't delivering it to a chop shop... it likely is just for a joyride or to have wheels for a day or whatever.... It's dumb...

Ol' buddy who got his car stole is being ridiculed for not doing anything, but what you want him to do? By the time he realized what the fu*k was happening the dudes was skatin away... he likely has insurance, and the security camera caught everything including the plates... it'll likely be okay for him, but not those kids that ran off with his sh*t...

1 week ago '06        #249
nolimit34744  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 1034 1 K  Slaps total: 128 128
I leave my car on because my kid is in the car but I take the key fob with me so once they try to pull off the car shuts off and they will earn a one way ticket to meet there maker!

1 week ago '20        #250
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 57618 57 K  Slaps total: 3037 3 K
Plot Twist: It’s a rental

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside No-Go Zones - World’s Toughest Places | Seven Mile Road, Detroit, USA |..
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jun 19 - Mother shot dead in front of her 2 kids in Rochester, NY
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+118online now  18
Jun 18 - All employees quit family dollar in Pittsburgh and leave sign on the ..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  8
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Poor Boys Selling BLM Shirts to Pay Bills
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy