Mr.Beast earns $54 million in 2021

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 days ago '21        #101
Still2Highh 
Props total: 19340 19 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
 beast1412 said

"I would literally k*ll myself for a Tesla"

3 days ago '07        #102
Deniro732 
Props total: 15215 15 K  Slaps total: 2688 2 K
God damn this dude banked off yt. I can't hate at all.
+1   

3 days ago '13        #103
jrockex 
Props total: 8647 8 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 Eddie.. said
he doesnt have workers. the mrbeast burger out here is actually a restaraunt. like its own restaurant thats not called mrbeast burgers its called something else. so they have their own orders and they also have mrbeast burger orders. theres others like that too.
sounds like a ghost kitchen like he said, or like a popup

theres a taco place here downtown that operates out of another restaurant that does breakfast during the day or something

3 days ago '13        #104
jrockex 
Props total: 8647 8 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 catchulacking said
im a*suming its because i slapped your post i mean im not sure but im just going off the fact that you took the time out of your day to tag me and take a screenshot of the sh*t
stop with the passive aggressive bullsh*t. you literally just go down pages and slap post after post, most times being the only one who slapped

this isnt the first thread and it wont be the last

3 days ago '21        #105
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 452 452  Slaps total: 14 14
 FleshAxe said
Hope he makes a challenge for who can slurp the best I'd clean up

+2   

3 days ago '10        #106
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5531 5 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 Moogie Johnson said
I was really into his channel for a while, a lot of that sh*t is cap if you really pay attention and watch a lot of his videos.

For instance the videos where he has his friends/employees compete against each other for big prizes are staged. A casual scroller won’t notice it, but you’ll notice it’s the same 5-6 guys in ALL his videos, and that there’s no way he’s actually giving his friends the “prizes”. Occasionally he’ll have real fans on competing and in those videos the actual prize is crumbs, but when it’s his friends/employees the prize is always like $100k or $500k. It’s actually insulting to your intelligence if you watch enough of the videos

Like there was one where “HE GAVE AWAY A HOUSE!!” Then I found out he only paid the rent for a year for a winner. Still a generous act but in NC that’s prob $10,000 in rent for a year, opposed to $250-$300k for an actual house.

I got so turned off by his bullsh*t I stopped watching and unsubscribed. When the pandemic first started during the big lockdown I found out about him.

But yea if you watch enough of his videos and pay attention you can see that 99% of his videos are cap or exaggerated cause there’s no way he’s giving away $100M a year.

Also my favorite part is if you follow him on Facebook, there’s thousands of comments on his videos from single mothers and people with sob stories begging him for money, the comment section is more entertaining than the videos themselves

You’ll see sh*t like

“Mr. Beast, I’m a single mother with 6 kids and my car broke down and my mom has cancer and my dog just died yesterday and my kids are devastated and I just lost my job cause I don’t have a car anymore and my landlord just told me that we’re getting evicted and I haven’t eaten in a week and my son has no clothes and we ran out of toothpaste and there was a hurricane yesterday and the house caught on fire and the roof blow off then a tornado hit and sucked up my grandma, so if you could please please give me $100k or let me compete in one of your videos it would change me and my kids lives!”

People so naive they think some guy that makes YouTube videos is gonna see their one comment out of the hundreds and thousands on Facebook and just magically give them $100k. I used to comment on tell them they looked stupid and to stop begging strangers for money, then eventually I just unfollowed him
You just broke down a well executed marketing campaign. I'm more mad at Biden than Mr. Beast.
+1   

3 days ago '10        #107
MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5531 5 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 GetYaCoinsKing said
What's wild is that my understanding is he wasn't even really coming out of pocket for anything, He was just reinvesting his YT ad-rev and using sponsors to give them free sh*t to 'give away'.
we said the same thing basically

3 days ago '15        #108
altaluv 
Props total: 4155 4 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
He's literally leveraging his brand in a way i've never seen before smh, Its easy money too. Hire a handful of workers in each major city to pump out cheeseburgers out of a ghost kitchen advertise on DD/Uber Eats etc. = Easy Money while mostlikely paying the workers min. wage or some sh*t.

Its crazy.
I like how you put it. fu*k it imma start a Brown boy burger start up. Im pretty much fired anyways.
+1   

2 days ago '06        #109
drunkenmasta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4916 4 K  Slaps total: 2189 2 K
 LegendKilla03 said
Damn he 23..?? Dude looks like he in his mid 30’s.. Damn @
ur people age terribly
You’re worried about the wrong things. He’s a multimillionaire at 23 while your bi*chass is still living in your moms basement so who won?

2 days ago '20        #110
NamelessONE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 9452 9 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
 drunkenmasta said
You’re worried about the wrong things. He’s a multimillionaire at 23 while your bi*chass is still living in your moms basement so who won?

+1   

2 days ago '16        #111
catchulacking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28670 28 K  Slaps total: 8381 8 K
 jrockex said
stop with the passive aggressive bullsh*t. you literally just go down pages and slap post after post, most times being the only one who slapped

this isnt the first thread and it wont be the last
i slapped this post

1 day ago '15        #112
The South 
Props total: 32211 32 K  Slaps total: 4119 4 K
Red Robin workers prolly mad as hell.. all this extra work and no extra money most likely.

The RR closest to my apartment, has a small sign on a window advertising some pizza joint. I see it and laugh, thinking it’s some Chuck E. Cheese sh*t, where they tried to do an app pizza delivery restaurant sending people Chuck E. Cheese.

Pretty much the same sh*t, but this is a real pizza chain from Ohio doing ghost kitchen sh*t across the country.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-68online now  29
The queen needs a fine a*s Latin lover
352 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Video inside Have you PROFITED more than $5,000 in Crypto?
87 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside So this is the type is sh-t they're doing in church now
123 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+214online now  14
Image(s) inside Damn yo... Seems like this is becoming a common thing. Sad.
227 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy