Pixel phones are bad!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 20 seconds
 3 days ago '21        #51
Drill 
Props total: 884 884  Slaps total: 110 110
 Y.G. said
No. Google phones have issues with bugs every single year. Google just sucks at hardware.
google has to make software that works for several different manufacturers, different chipsets, different custom skins/launchers, etc.

its a lot less seamless than 1 company making their own software for their own products.

its why you have different manufacturers and phone models rolling out their own android updates and security patches on their own timeframe.

so bugs are to be expected.

HOWEVER...its a REALLY bad look when its YOUR OWN PHONE lol.

i honestly like android a lot more than ios because of the amount of customization you can do and the integration with chrome os (and the google workplace environment in general).

BUT you better get used to using youtube, google, and reddit to fixing whatever issues you run into cuz you gonna need them lol.

3 days ago '16        #52
silas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5141 5 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
 TheDirector217 said
Literally read that maybe 2 hours before you posted. Heard the 17th but it's live now. Good look, champ...
Your apps opening quicker after the update ?
+1   

3 days ago '05        #53
Y.G. 
Props total: 28530 28 K  Slaps total: 3878 3 K
 Drill said
google has to make software that works for several different manufacturers, different chipsets, different custom skins/launchers, etc.

its a lot less seamless than 1 company making their own software for their own products.

its why you have different manufacturers and phone models rolling out their own android updates and security patches on their own timeframe.

so bugs are to be expected.

HOWEVER...its a REALLY bad look when its YOUR OWN PHONE lol.

i honestly like android a lot more than ios because of the amount of customization you can do and the integration with chrome os (and the google workplace environment in general).

BUT you better get used to using youtube, google, and reddit to fixing whatever issues you run into cuz you gonna need them lol.
It's up to each phone manufacturer and chip manufacturer to make sure the latest version of Android works on their devices, not Google. The Android version that runs on Pixels is not stock Android. Google's software issues are unique to their hardware. Google stopped using AOSP on their devices a long time ago.
+2   

3 days ago '15        #54
abcxyz 
Props total: 3968 3 K  Slaps total: 1268 1 K
 God is Good said
iPhone 13

i got my girl the 13 pro max. other than the camera and battery life. its just another ios device. its no different than the previous. its no different than an ipad or ipod. its just an iphone. there is literally nothing special about it at all. if you have the 12 or 11 you might as well just keep it moving. theres absolutely no reason to buy it.
+1   

3 days ago '20        #55
God is Good 
Props total: 17153 17 K  Slaps total: 16265 16 K
 abcxyz said
i got my girl the 13 pro max. other than the camera and battery life. its just another ios device. its no different than the previous. its no different than an ipad or ipod. its just an iphone. there is literally nothing special about it at all. if you have the 12 or 11 you might as well just keep it moving. theres absolutely no reason to buy it.
That’s your opinion not mine

God bless
+1   

3 days ago '04        #56
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8406 8 K  Slaps total: 3353 3 K
 gizmozoe said
Is your battery named fido
i don't know what that means..

3 days ago '09        #57
TruthKillz84 
Props total: 432 432  Slaps total: 107 107
My pixel 6 is fuego, ya n*ggas can't be this gullible
+2   

3 days ago '20        #58
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47251 47 K  Slaps total: 8672 8 K
Google keeps outsourcing & in turn gets junk

3 days ago '16        #59
mw2889 
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 94 94
My Pixel 3 will never die. I've never had a phone work for this long.
+1   

3 days ago '21        #60
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 452 452  Slaps total: 14 14
Pixel the best phone out period. That’s why he switched back to Galaxy instead of just using that from the jump. I bet he got paid to say that sh*t.

How you talk about bugs and choose a Galaxy? No offense if you like Galaxy phones but cmon son.
+1   

3 days ago '08        #61
AxelFoley 
Props total: 2425 2 K  Slaps total: 157 157
Had a Nexus 6p, Pixel XL, Pixel 2XL. Went to a Oneplus 7 Pro because Google basically put out the same phone until the 6. Really wanted the Pixel 6 but the reports of it being buggy scared me away so I got a Galaxy S21 instead. Can't even lie, between the crispness of screen and the 120hz, I don't see how I can go back to anything else. The S21 is only a 1080p screen but it blows the Oneplus 7 Pro 1440p out the water.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 days ago '04        #62
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 20720 20 K  Slaps total: 17180 17 K
 abcxyz said
Not true. Once you have a 120hz screen, there's no turning back. It's a gamechanger.

Apple is admittingly late to the game, but the inclusion of the 120hz screen in the iPhone 13 Pro is the biggest iPhone upgrade in years. It's a must have.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 days ago '04        #63
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 20720 20 K  Slaps total: 17180 17 K
 P-Hill said
Galaxy Nexus was the best nexus phone ever released
Facts

Galaxy Nexus is my favorite phone of all time.
+1   

2 days ago '17        #64
six5TheStudio 
Props total: 2573 2 K  Slaps total: 391 391
 livekomik said
Very much so... they should have bought out HTC ... HTC makes the best hardware.
Google sucks at everything the government doesn’t give them

Feds gave them
Both google earth and google search
+1   

2 days ago '15        #65
abcxyz 
Props total: 3968 3 K  Slaps total: 1268 1 K
 GUCCI C0ND0MS said
Not true. Once you have a 120hz screen, there's no turning back. It's a gamechanger.

Apple is admittingly late to the game, but the inclusion of the 120hz screen in the iPhone 13 Pro is the biggest iPhone upgrade in years. It's a must have.
Yeah it is. Sorry I've already been used to having that with my last couple phones... Forgot that was a new apple feature.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-70online now  27
The queen needs a fine a*s Latin lover
356 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  17
Video inside Have you PROFITED more than $5,000 in Crypto?
87 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+214online now  11
Image(s) inside Damn yo... Seems like this is becoming a common thing. Sad.
228 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Video inside So this is the type is sh-t they're doing in church now
123 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy