Khabib the HOH ambassador 2k19

most viewed right now
+42  91
98 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 days ago '06        #26
droid3000 1106 heat pts1106
space
space
$30,538 | Props total: 39032 39032
i dont care for women mma but no man should be telling a woman she can and cannot do
+2   

3 days ago '18        #27
GODGOAT 
space
space
$75 | Props total: 189 189
LMAO at these boxden dudes saying yeah he right. He is from one of the most brutal and parts of the world that would make some of yall "thugs" hood look like a cakewalk nothing but f!ghting war and pain out that place
+1   

3 days ago '05        #28
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 753 753
i feel the same way, i don't want my girl to be in MMA... hold down the house for me.

doesn't mean she has to do everything i say, but i need my woman to be the boss of the house hold.

3 days ago '15        #29
EasyPeel 2 heat pts
space
space
$299 | Props total: 589 589
He might not have meant "finish your husband" in terms of how we in the west use the term finish, would be funny af cos his composure didn't waver in the slightest

He's a freshy when it comes to using English remember, could just mean learn to dominate your husband as a joke too. Seems more in his character to do the later

3 days ago '12        #30
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 1393 1393
 Drakehotel said
Starting fu*k with dude more and more
BX in a nutshell right here.

Only way you getting respect around here is being homophobic or misogynistic
+3   

2 days ago '05        #31
fatrenzo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 5241 5241
 suavehooper said
this isn't a good look, especially considering the idiotic stereotypical views some have towards his religion.

This type of behavior from Khabib only perpetuates those idiotic stereotypes
I don't think it matters to him. He's steadfast in his culture.
+1   

2 days ago '04        #32
efromthev 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 880 880
I really just posted this as a joke. I do think it's funny but I don't agree with him either. Difference between being HOH and what he's saying.

2 days ago '17        #33
DonC 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 9736 9736
 Sluggernaut said
I agree. He says Connor made fun of his religion, then he goes and say something like this.
That's bc u are a fu*kheaded mofo....when you talk ya misogyny sh*t, people just attribute it to ya dumbass being a fu*ka....so when Khabib talk his misogynistic sh*t, u can attribute it to him being s3xist and not reaching for his religion.
...its fu*kas like u that complicate simple ish!!

2 days ago '07        #34
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,316 | Props total: 2599 2599
Its like you dudes get turned on whenever you hear about another men mistreating or saying something bad about a women
This HOH movement is really nothing more than an undercover suspect movement
+2   

2 days ago '08        #35
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,822 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Aries said
Dude is a fu*kin savage

I totally disagree and love women mma tho
They got more heart than dudes
+3   

2 days ago '18        #36
MayneThaTruth2 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$1,891 | Props total: 2193 2193
 damn_ryght said
hes right...but the world we currently live will disapprove 1000%

god I hate this soft a.ss generation
I like Khabib but that was some as*hole sh*t to me. It was s3xist, but it was also inappropriate, you dont tell no woman about her damn husband.

I thought it was some bi*ch sh*t he pulled, but money will make allot of mf's arrogant.
+2   

2 days ago '18        #37
BlackBanga 2 heat pts
space
space
$654 | Props total: 2710 2710
I actually don't mind the female f!ghts.
+1   

2 days ago '18        #38
Boxedin101 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$425 | Props total: 1207 1207
 projectd06 said
Aint no one trying to see bi*ches more rippes then i am f!ghting, sh*t aint s3xy

[pic - click to view]

I trying to see this all day

2 days ago '15        #39
cdubz618 
space
space
space
$280 | Props total: 792 792
 Drakehotel said
Starting fu*k with dude more and more
He’s a real one

2 days ago '05        #40
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,832 | Props total: 9559 9559
 Boxedin101 said

[pic - click to view]

I trying to see this all day
Hahaha I dont mind seeing her but just not being punched in the face.

2 days ago '16        #41
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$5,767 | Props total: 3451 3451
 suavehooper said
this isn't a good look, especially considering the idiotic stereotypical views some have towards his religion.

This type of behavior from Khabib only perpetuates those idiotic stereotypes
but alot of these ppl that practice the religion practice that sh*t? like these dudes living in the stone ages, say what you want about western feminazis, but women should not be treated like slaves, fu*k anybody who thinks like khabib

2 days ago '16        #42
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Knucklez said
basically

they came at rogan for sayin robots in disguise shouldnt be f!ghting females. Imagine what theyll say bout this..
really? wtf wrong with the world, any women that wants to throw down with men is fine, but it dont go the other way. NO man to women should ever f!ght other women, still wondering if a transformer would get the same treatment as hunt.....

2 days ago '16        #43
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 damn_ryght said
hes right...but the world we currently live will disapprove 1000%

god I hate this soft a.ss generation
man this aint have anything to do with soft generation, this is goin back over 100 years of western society with this ideology, how bout you go live with these savages, were good over here with equality, cant wait for this fool to get his jaw busted

2 days ago '16        #44
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 psylence2k said
I think it's very conservative and religious in his country.

I heard he dissed Russian rappers, basically saying a rapper isn't someone to idolize.

I remember some guy said he went there for a wrestling competition as a teenager and was walking around just whistling in a shop and some random guy walked up and smacked him upside the head because you're not suppose to whistle in public.
dont whistle in jail either, i whistled to get a guards attention dude in my cell nearly sh*t his pants, like dude you dont whistle in jail lol
+1   

2 days ago '16        #45
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 18489 18489
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
really? wtf wrong with the world, any women that wants to throw down with men is fine, but it dont go the other way. NO man to women should ever f!ght other women, still wondering if a transformer would get the same treatment as hunt.....
it happened

dude got his a.ss whooped by a female eventually tho
+1   

2 days ago '16        #46
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 projectd06 said
Aint no one trying to see bi*ches more rippes then i am f!ghting, sh*t aint s3xy
i totally agree, however nobody is watching mma because its s3xy lol, they're f!ghters man, if you not feeling it thats fine, i dont like it cuz they boring to watch, but this has nothing to do with them being attractive, you checking them dudes out when you watch? i sure hope not lol

this argument dont hold up
+1   

2 days ago '16        #47
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 Normy said
naw you wrong man, this is a muslim ideology, obviously not all of them, but for a huge portion of muslims this is their belief. Im not sayin fu*k all muslims, but fu*k anybody whos living in the 30s still, i get that feminazis are bad, and take things too far, but i think somewhere in the middle is proper. anybody cosigning this sh*t has mommy issues

2 days ago '16        #48
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 SlumzGod said
Oh okay you think you're making a point by posting a pic.

I see only one thing, a misinformed sheep who listens to the media and can't make up his own mind because the media around him decides for him and he runs with it.

This attire is worn by ARAB women, not MUSLIM women, ARAB does not equal MUSLIM. Matter of fact, this garment she wears to cover her face is not required or even once mentioned in the Qur'an. It is FORBIDDEN to make prayer with as a muslim woman, and forbidden while performing pilgrimage in MECCA. The holiest muslim city.

The HIJAB is required for women (hijab does not cover the face) and it is a choice for them if they wear it or not. It's called modesty, something you wouldn't understand since you see dressing your women half nekkid as "durr-freedom" but really its shameful

But of course, you didn't do your research, you though you were making a point.

edit: he edited his original post because idk
ok fair enough, i will direct my disdain towards arabs instead of muslims, thanks for clearing that up.

2 days ago '16        #49
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 GeminiSai said
That was wild crazy. I hope for his sake he s saying that cuz of the skill gap between men and women in mma. Women are getting title shots after only training for a year. Fundamentals and technique all sloppy.
he finished by saying she should always finish off her husband, i dont think his intent was about training, he is s3xist

2 days ago '16        #50
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
 EasyPeel said
He might not have meant "finish your husband" in terms of how we in the west use the term finish, would be funny af cos his composure didn't waver in the slightest

He's a freshy when it comes to using English remember, could just mean learn to dominate your husband as a joke too. Seems more in his character to do the later
thats quite the reach you have there

Home      

most viewed right now
+38online now  36
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
98 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  28
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
135 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+266online now  17
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
222 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
74 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  11
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  10
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ‘Scared Straight’ Program
130 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy