Meek Mill on the Breakfast club doesn’t even speak on MMG

most viewed right now
30 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '16        #26
realpatek 175 heat pts175
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 11733 11733
an embodiment

2 months ago '17        #27
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 4149 4149
Ross pays his artists. He gives them a good chunk. That’s why he’s so respected. He’s not tryna come
Up off them like that.

Ross early 40’s Meek 31.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #28
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 12981 12981
 The Truth said
Crazy how I literally grew up watching these n*ggas blow An get richer , I was in 6 grade when Ross debut with "hustlin" , An kept bumping this music every since , an I graduated high school in 2014
You young d*ck I can't wait until you gotta key the icy hot in the gym bag

2 months ago '12        #29
illEskobar 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 1999 1999
Man hip hop journalism is so trash
No one really does in-depth interviews it’s all the same surface level sh*t.

Angela and Charlemagne acted like real dumbasses this interview. Well Angela is always saying some silly sh*t. But when Charlemagne was like “you said they won’t k*ll you they’ll k*ll your account what does that like mean?”

I was like wtf n*gga it ain’t rocket science brother Leonard you’re a smart cat it ain’t like meek is speaking in Yiddish or some sh*t.

Last edited by illEskobar; 12-06-2018 at 07:14 PM..
+10   

2 months ago '16        #30
North Face 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 24125 24125
Ross feeds his people. MMG aint dead.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #31
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 3110 3110
 DATKIDD121 said
n*ggas tryna act like Meek aint fu*kin with MMG when it's clearly still love. Ross is on the project, he's promoting it, and was sitting right next to Meek during a listening party on the bus

What yall want? Why would MMG be brought up?
I don’t pay this sh*t enough attention. I thought dude specifically meant Meek didn’t mention MMG and just that.

2 months ago '05        #32
MemphBleek05 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,684 | Props total: 17073 17073
 illEskobar said
Man hip hop journalism is so trash
No one really does in-depth interviews it’s all the same surface level sh*t.

Angela and Charlemagne acted like real dumbasses this interview. Well Angela is always saying some silly sh*t. But when Charlemagne was like “you said they won’t k*ll you they’ll k*ll your account what does that like mean?”

I was like wtf n*gga it one rocket science brother Leonard you’re a smart cat it ain’t like meek is speaking in Yiddish or some sh*t.
He knew what it meant. He was asking to get Meek to speak in depth on that topic.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #33
Duntaz 70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,920 | Props total: 13389 13389
Aint nobody ask him bout mmg doe
[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '15        #34
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 5757 5757
 The Truth said
Crazy how I literally grew up watching these n*ggas blow An get richer , I was in 6 grade when Ross debut with "hustlin" , An kept bumping this music every since , an I graduated high school in 2014
How old were you when he was wearing a badge and some Pepper Spray and telling inmates to spread their butt cheeks apart for him?

2 months ago '17        #35
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Anytime Charlemagne has that laptop out he's on rapgenius finding random lyrics.

Meek talk to much.

He's kinda boring to listen too.

He contradicted himself too.

When asked about the Kaep situation, he said the NFL players still going out to play and kneeling, but when asked if someone told him to stop speaking on prison reform he said he'll stop because "im not about to be sacrificed for these n*ggas."

He ain't really for it, he's just for his self and his family. That's cool. But don't act like you care for every black person locked up when you only want the money.

2 months ago '17        #36
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Y'all do know Ross was really selling dope right???

There are pictures out there he shared on Snapchat after the CO sh*t.

Maybe he got put on by being a CO and got cool with ppl.

CO's are the corrupt ones. They ain't really copa, just high end Security guards.

2 months ago '17        #37
Class of 2017 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 8585 8585
yooo meek legit hates this sh*t

he like get me the fu*k outta here with u gossipin chatty patty a*ses he want none of this lipstick alley interview sh*t
+5   

2 months ago '05        #38
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,500 | Props total: 8223 8223
Interesting that none of these rap labels seem to last. You would think they would be able to continue to sign talented people and keep their labels going.

I got to give it to bloody Bird for never stop trying. A sucker is born everyday.

2 months ago '14        #39
WaterWhippin 3 heat pts
space
space
$476 | Props total: 1044 1044
What ever happened to that n*gga deen who always be around meek heavy. He been cut off or something now? Couldn’t help but think it was him who he was addesssing on cold hearted II
+1   

2 months ago '15        #40
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 8805 8805
 DATKIDD121 said
He was just on the tour bus with Ross

Yall stop creating sh*t
Ross damn near cut him out the pic though... got that other dude all up in the photo but Meek been cropped

2 months ago '12        #41
illEskobar 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 1999 1999
 MemphBleek05 said
He knew what it meant. He was asking to get Meek to speak in depth on that topic.
I get that but did meek say anything we didn’t know or we haven’t seen? He didn’t give us any groundbreaking answer It was a shallow a*s question. But if it gets the ppl going whatever I guess.

I’m not trying to sh*t on the interview. But if you watch one of these interviews when an artist is on a press run you’ve watched them all.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #42
knowtheledge718 2 heat pts
space
space
$930 | Props total: 118 118
One thing is evident about this interview ... meek mill clearly did not want to be there ... he even said a few times
+1   

2 months ago '04        #43
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,621 | Props total: 4941 4941
 SupremeBeing5 said
Anytime Charlemagne has that laptop out he's on rapgenius finding random lyrics.

Meek talk to much.

He's kinda boring to listen too.

He contradicted himself too.

When asked about the Kaep situation, he said the NFL players still going out to play and kneeling, but when asked if someone told him to stop speaking on prison reform he said he'll stop because "im not about to be sacrificed for these n*ggas."

He ain't really for it, he's just for his self and his family. That's cool. But don't act like you care for every black person locked up when you only want the money.
How’s that a contradiction? He said his position and said his family came first. He shouted out Kaep and said he ain’t with all that sh*t. He said he wanna rap and make money. If he can help people along the way, cool, but the moment they say stop he out.

I like the way he wasn’t with all the bullsh*t. He know they know and kept calling them out on it and said y’all ain’t about to get me caught up and twist my words.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '09        #44
The Bully 441 heat pts441
space
space
$56,700 | Props total: 82732 82732
good to see he was shutting down all the dumb a*s questions yee and charmaine the broad were askin....told that chatty patty charmaine "Don't ask me no questions that you yourself don't have an answer to"
+1   

2 months ago '17        #45
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 collegeboy58 said
How’s that a contradiction? He said his position and said his family came first. He shouted out Kaep and said he ain’t with all that sh*t. He said he wanna rap and make money. If he can help people along the way, cool, but the moment they say stop he out.

I like the way he wasn’t with all the bullsh*t. He know they know and kept calling them out on it and said y’all ain’t about to get me caught up and twist my words.
It’s contradicting because he spoke down on NFL players, who didn’t wanna sacrifice losing their NFL career, by being blackballed you dumb a*s n*gga.

Why not just praise a Kaep and keep it moving? No need to sh*t on the rest of NFL who didn’t “stand with him”

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '15        #46
Flippa Huxtable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,776 | Props total: 95527 95527
 collegeboy58 said

That prison reform sh*t is just a hustle to him it's not genuine

You gonna stop talking about prison reform if the higher ups tell you too ?

2 months ago '15        #47
KING SOULJA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$11,079 | Props total: 15674 15674
The MMG is a lie. A myth, if you will.

2 months ago '04        #48
Adwerdz 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,709 | Props total: 37352 37352
I was just thinking about this sh*t. What happened to mmg? I haven't heard that sh*t in 2 yrs

2 months ago '18        #49
Penetration 205 heat pts205 OP
space
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 6319 6319
 Adwerdz said
I was just thinking about this sh*t. What happened to mmg? I haven't heard that sh*t in 2 yrs
Was all I listened to during that run man vol 1&2 is too dope
+2   

2 months ago '04        #50
collegeboy58 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,621 | Props total: 4941 4941
 SupremeBeing5 said
It’s contradicting because he spoke down on NFL players, who didn’t wanna sacrifice losing their NFL career, by being blackballed you dumb a*s n*gga.

Why not just praise a Kaep and keep it moving? No need to sh*t on the rest of NFL who didn’t “stand with him”
No need to be disrespectful bruh...I just asked how was it contradictory. I was doing lawn work so I wasn’t completely paying attention

Last edited by collegeboy58; 12-06-2018 at 08:19 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+113online now  15
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  7
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
403 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-55online now  6
Image(s) inside Feb 15 - The plus-size era is over before it began
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+42online now  4
Image(s) inside Kyle Kuzma May just have the best chick in the game wearing his chain ..
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy