Meek Mill on the Breakfast club doesnít even speak on MMG

most viewed right now
132 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #26
Patek 162 heat pts162
space
space
space
$6,563 | Props total: 10404 10404
an embodiment

1 week ago '17        #27
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 3135 3135
Ross pays his artists. He gives them a good chunk. That’s why he’s so respected. He’s not tryna come
Up off them like that.

Ross early 40’s Meek 31.
+3   

1 week ago '10        #28
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$17,807 | Props total: 12749 12749
 The Truth said
Crazy how I literally grew up watching these n*ggas blow An get richer , I was in 6 grade when Ross debut with "hustlin" , An kept bumping this music every since , an I graduated high school in 2014
You young d!ck I can't wait until you gotta key the icy hot in the gym bag

1 week ago '12        #29
illEskobar 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 1882 1882
Man hip hop journalism is so trash
No one really does in-depth interviews it’s all the same surface level sh*t.

Angela and Charlemagne acted like real dumbasses this interview. Well Angela is always saying some silly sh*t. But when Charlemagne was like “you said they won’t k!ll you they’ll k!ll your account what does that like mean?”

I was like wtf n*gga it ain’t rocket science brother Leonard you’re a smart cat it ain’t like meek is speaking in Yiddish or some sh*t.

Last edited by illEskobar; 12-06-2018 at 07:14 PM..
+10   

1 week ago '16        #30
North Face 40 heat pts40
space
space
$12,163 | Props total: 23813 23813
Ross feeds his people. MMG aint dead.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #31
GreatJ23 
space
space
space
$1,042 | Props total: 2861 2861
 DATKIDD121 said
n*ggas tryna act like Meek aint fu*kin with MMG when it's clearly still love. Ross is on the project, he's promoting it, and was sitting right next to Meek during a listening party on the bus

What yall want? Why would MMG be brought up?
I donít pay this sh*t enough attention. I thought dude specifically meant Meek didnít mention MMG and just that.

1 week ago '05        #32
MemphBleek05 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,661 | Props total: 16981 16981
 illEskobar said
Man hip hop journalism is so trash
No one really does in-depth interviews itís all the same surface level sh*t.

Angela and Charlemagne acted like real dumbasses this interview. Well Angela is always saying some silly sh*t. But when Charlemagne was like ďyou said they wonít k!ll you theyíll k!ll your account what does that like mean?Ē

I was like wtf n*gga it one rocket science brother Leonard youíre a smart cat it ainít like meek is speaking in Yiddish or some sh*t.
He knew what it meant. He was asking to get Meek to speak in depth on that topic.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #33
Duntaz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$16,317 | Props total: 11933 11933
Aint nobody ask him bout mmg doe
[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '15        #34
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,420 | Props total: 5258 5258
 The Truth said
Crazy how I literally grew up watching these n*ggas blow An get richer , I was in 6 grade when Ross debut with "hustlin" , An kept bumping this music every since , an I graduated high school in 2014
How old were you when he was wearing a badge and some Pepper Spray and telling inmates to spread their butt cheeks apart for him?

1 week ago '17        #35
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Anytime Charlemagne has that laptop out he's on rapgenius finding random lyrics.

Meek talk to much.

He's kinda boring to listen too.

He contradicted himself too.

When asked about the Kaep situation, he said the NFL players still going out to play and kneeling, but when asked if someone told him to stop speaking on prison reform he said he'll stop because "im not about to be sacrificed for these n*ggas."

He ain't really for it, he's just for his self and his family. That's cool. But don't act like you care for every black person locked up when you only want the money.

1 week ago '17        #36
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Y'all do know Ross was really selling dope right???

There are pictures out there he shared on Snapchat after the CO sh*t.

Maybe he got put on by being a CO and got cool with ppl.

CO's are the corrupt ones. They ain't really copa, just high end Security guards.

1 week ago '17        #37
Class of 2017 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 7757 7757
yooo meek legit hates this sh*t

he like get me the fu*k outta here with u gossipin chatty patty a.sses he want none of this lipstick alley interview sh*t
+5   

1 week ago '05        #38
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,328 | Props total: 8030 8030
Interesting that none of these rap labels seem to last. You would think they would be able to continue to sign talented people and keep their labels going.

I got to give it to bloody Bird for never stop trying. A sucker is born everyday.

1 week ago '14        #39
WaterWhippin 3 heat pts
space
space
$425 | Props total: 778 778
What ever happened to that n*gga deen who always be around meek heavy. He been cut off or something now? Couldn’t help but think it was him who he was addesssing on cold hearted II
+1   

1 week ago '15        #40
AdRock 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 7335 7335
 DATKIDD121 said
He was just on the tour bus with Ross

Yall stop creating sh*t
Ross damn near cut him out the pic though... got that other dude all up in the photo but Meek been cropped

1 week ago '12        #41
illEskobar 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 1882 1882
 MemphBleek05 said
He knew what it meant. He was asking to get Meek to speak in depth on that topic.
I get that but did meek say anything we didnít know or we havenít seen? He didnít give us any groundbreaking answer It was a shallow a.ss question. But if it gets the ppl going whatever I guess.

Iím not trying to sh*t on the interview. But if you watch one of these interviews when an artist is on a press run youíve watched them all.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #42
knowtheledge718 2 heat pts
space
space
$926 | Props total: 114 114
One thing is evident about this interview ... meek mill clearly did not want to be there ... he even said a few times
+1   

1 week ago '04        #43
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 3842 3842
 SupremeBeing5 said
Anytime Charlemagne has that laptop out he's on rapgenius finding random lyrics.

Meek talk to much.

He's kinda boring to listen too.

He contradicted himself too.

When asked about the Kaep situation, he said the NFL players still going out to play and kneeling, but when asked if someone told him to stop speaking on prison reform he said he'll stop because "im not about to be sacrificed for these n*ggas."

He ain't really for it, he's just for his self and his family. That's cool. But don't act like you care for every black person locked up when you only want the money.
Howís that a contradiction? He said his position and said his family came first. He shouted out Kaep and said he ainít with all that sh*t. He said he wanna rap and make money. If he can help people along the way, cool, but the moment they say stop he out.

I like the way he wasnít with all the bullsh*t. He know they know and kept calling them out on it and said yíall ainít about to get me caught up and twist my words.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #44
The Bully 436 heat pts436
space
space
$55,793 | Props total: 78231 78231
good to see he was shutting down all the dumb a.ss questions yee and charmaine the broad were askin....told that chatty patty charmaine "Don't ask me no questions that you yourself don't have an answer to"
+1   

1 week ago '17        #45
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 collegeboy58 said
Howís that a contradiction? He said his position and said his family came first. He shouted out Kaep and said he ainít with all that sh*t. He said he wanna rap and make money. If he can help people along the way, cool, but the moment they say stop he out.

I like the way he wasnít with all the bullsh*t. He know they know and kept calling them out on it and said yíall ainít about to get me caught up and twist my words.
Itís contradicting because he spoke down on NFL players, who didnít wanna sacrifice losing their NFL career, by being blackballed you dumb a.ss n*gga.

Why not just praise a Kaep and keep it moving? No need to sh*t on the rest of NFL who didnít ďstand with himĒ

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '15        #46
Flippa Huxtable 8 heat pts
space
space
$23,548 | Props total: 83056 83056
 collegeboy58 said

That prison reform sh*t is just a hustle to him it's not genuine

You gonna stop talking about prison reform if the higher ups tell you too ?

1 week ago '15        #47
KING SOULJA 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,583 | Props total: 14192 14192
The MMG is a lie. A myth, if you will.

1 week ago '04        #48
Adwerdz 398 heat pts398
space
space
$37,125 | Props total: 35888 35888
I was just thinking about this sh*t. What happened to mmg? I haven't heard that sh*t in 2 yrs

1 week ago '18        #49
Penetration 92 heat pts92 OP
space
space
$723 | Props total: 3056 3056
 Adwerdz said
I was just thinking about this sh*t. What happened to mmg? I haven't heard that sh*t in 2 yrs
Was all I listened to during that run man vol 1&2 is too dope
+2   

1 week ago '04        #50
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 3842 3842
 SupremeBeing5 said
It’s contradicting because he spoke down on NFL players, who didn’t wanna sacrifice losing their NFL career, by being blackballed you dumb a.ss n*gga.

Why not just praise a Kaep and keep it moving? No need to sh*t on the rest of NFL who didn’t “stand with him”
No need to be disrespectful bruh...I just asked how was it contradictory. I was doing lawn work so I wasn’t completely paying attention

Last edited by collegeboy58; 12-06-2018 at 08:19 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  43
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
86 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  39
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  28
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
72 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  26
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
142 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-25online now  24
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter
106 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+111online now  16
Bruh getting roasted pt. 2
62 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Alton Sterling's eldest son charged with rape of 8-year-old boy!
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy