Ja Rule's Federal Prison Bunkie Calls Him Out For Being Fake After He Held Him Down

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #101
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,345 | Props total: 10871 10871
 teka$hi 6​9 said
bro i feel you. but some sh*t is best left unsaid.
Not that.

sh*t. fu*k em
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #102
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 TaxStoneCooked said
@

@

@
Damn I missed lil bi*ch fit.

Masa masa masa

1 week ago '14        #103
strungout 391 heat pts391
space
space
$32,385 | Props total: 75912 75912
Very informative thread

1 week ago '16        #104
foshoVoodoo 233 heat pts233
space
space
$14,234 | Props total: 33825 33825
cot to gib da people what dey wunt

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '17        #105
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 5410 5410
 isthistobe said
Why is op following dudes doing bids
dudes got pen pals and sh*t
+1   

1 week ago '17        #106
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 7760 7760
Bruh, even n*ggas who claimed they fu*k n*ggas in jail, do their nails, braid their hair, suck them off, rub their back straight up queen/boyfriend sh*t etc say they once they get out, they goin back to their bi*ch

This n*gga really thought...... ok
+1   

1 week ago '06        #107
drunkenmasta 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 1724 1724
fu*k this dude, Ja donít owe him sh*t!

1 week ago '14        #108
Tim Jay 
space
space
space
$5,816 | Props total: 15312 15312
the fu*k he wanna from poor ja? a fu*kin free uber ride?
ja himself is one hungry day away from wearing a wig and trip to dubai to take some sh*t on his chest with ashanti

1 week ago '16        #109
space
space
$77 | Props total: 107 107
 DrizzyStan06 said
Bum as men always asking for a hand out. These n*ggas are kings in jail but live like peasants when they get home. If I was Ja I would call the police on this n*gga.
Thank you for giving me a good laugh

1 week ago '09        #110
Jacc Blacc 59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,567 | Props total: 11386 11386
he said come see me before your show

he sounds like a groupie

be a man

stand up

get off your knees
+3   

1 week ago '17        #111
youngfonz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 55 55
 Yung Dilla said
What he owe you because y'all was cool in jail and he gave you a contact number? He supposed to put you on now?? C'mon bruh foh
You bugging fam! If I held you down in the Feds the least you can do is give me some tickets to your bum a** empty show. Thats the problem nowadays no loyalty. All everyone wants to say is what I owe you? Now if he had let Ja head get bust then he foul for not looking out for a lame rapper. Would have taken him 2 mins to return a call.
+4   

1 week ago '04        #112
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,441 | Props total: 684 684
Dear Rule... I wrote u but U still aint callin

1 week ago '06        #113
Yung Dilla 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$61,202 | Props total: 54325 54325
 youngfonz said
You bugging fam! If I held you down in the Feds the least you can do is give me some tickets to your bum a** empty show. Thats the problem nowadays no loyalty. All everyone wants to say is what I owe you? Now if he had let Ja head get bust then he foul for not looking out for a lame rapper. Would have taken him 2 mins to return a call.
We don't even know what he means by held him down. Did he show him the ropes or did he stop n*ggas from trying to get at him. It could literally be he was just a cool n*gga. Loyalty has nothing to do with it unless we know specifics. Dude could've been nice to him and now feels he should be put on because of that.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 12-07-2018 at 10:30 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '15        #114
darkman400 
space
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 2012 2012
 Yung Dilla said
We don't even know what he means by held him down. Did he show him the ropes or did he stop n*ggas from trying to get at him. It could literally be he was just a cool n*gga. Loyalty has nothing to do with it unless we know specifics. Dude could've been nice to him and nowfeeks he should be put on because of that.
That's my problem with it. He make it seem like Ja was food without him. If that's true that's 1 thing but n*gga dont owe sh*t if its not. Jail n*ggas is funny like that tho. That's why I wouldn't except a soup from a n*gga. They think you owe them your life after that
+2   

1 week ago '18        #115
Yanga 
space
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 1533 1533
 DrizzyStan06 said
Bum as men always asking for a hand out. These n*ggas are kings in jail but live like peasants when they get home. If I was Ja I would call the police on this n*gga.
n*ggaz aren't kings. That's the most delusional sh*t I hear people say. How tf can everybody be kings and queens? That's some bs you heard from one of these fool a.ss hotep cats feeding black people poison in the form of a cupcake
+1   

1 week ago '06        #116
Yung Dilla 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$61,202 | Props total: 54325 54325
 darkman400 said
That's my problem with it. He make it seem like Ja was food without him. If that's true that's 1 thing but n*gga dont owe sh*t if its not. Jail n*ggas is funny like that tho. That's why I wouldn't except a soup from a n*gga. They think you owe them your life after that
Exactly now if n*ggas was on ja head and he stopped it okay for sure. Ja should look out. If it was just I showed you around and let you in to my crew or whatever you did that out the kindness of your heart and if you expect something in return then it shows you didn't and ja shouldn't be around a opportunist anyway. So which is it homie? Ja should def look out if n*ggas was in his head tho which I highly doubt
+2   

1 week ago '18        #117
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4148 4148
this is extortion. i mean i bet mad imate be using a husltle like i am going to protext this rapper or pretent to hold him down so when i get out he will take care of me or do something for me.

A MAN IS NOT ENTITLED TO DO NOTHING FOR NONE OF THEM. HE JUST A INMATE. and everybody know ja rule broke by that scam that he got caught up.

5.it's pretty messed up if he did not keep his word coming from a street point of view if he did protect him and held him down. but can't you really expect something from a man who has not had a hit in over 13 years. or sold any records.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #118
Willy Boban 159 heat pts159
space
space
space
$6,449 | Props total: 25371 25371
 JintsGang1987 said
When I was locked up, I met a n*gga and got cool with him. Neither one of use had much and had to watch n*ggas cook meals after dinner. So we got together and ordered what we would need. I ordered about 40 soups (noodles) and he ordered the extra. If we wanted something extravagant, I had to buy ingredients with soups. We eventually built a rep for having food so sometimes other dudes would wanna cook with us. If I had a peanut butter pouch bruh could go in my bag to get some (it's a huge violation to go in anybody bag without 100% permission). If there were books going around I was automatically in line after bruh, same with the washing machine. Bro was also my spades partner and we made sure to have one of us sitting facing the bunks to watch thieves. Never went to the shower at the same time (showers were completely separated, 4 SEPARATED SHOWERS in one area) so we could watch each other's bag. Same with the sh*tter. I inspired him to work out to clear his mind. If we had to share phone time then so be it. If we had to vent, you already know. I got out first and sent him a bag with 30 soups. We were both in a fu*ked up predicament and made it at the very least tolerable. I admit some dudes go too far with holding each other down, WAY too far. But me and my dawg were just two regular dudes tired of watching the Southside n*ggas eat great every night.
Good look for the good true sounding story without the Bx bid exaggeration.

Because some Bx dudes would have turned that story into some me and my celly was slicing dudes and hogging phone time and running trains on female c.o"s.

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #119
space
space
space
 youngfonz said
These n*ggas rather give a random stripper $10k at the club before giving a backstage pass to a n*gga that held them down during a stretch. Smh
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #120
space
space
space
 Stand Tall said
I didnít either and keep it real.

Op add them tweets.

Ja haters and 50 lovers just pushin the narrative they wanna believe.
Some felons cant a.ssociate with known felons when under parole conditions.

So maybe dude didn't tweet back. But maybe he tried to reach him by other means that the public wouldn't know about in 2013.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #121
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 5882 5882
 isthistobe said
Why is op following dudes doing bids

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #122
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Willy Boban said
Some felons cant a.ssociate with known felons when under parole conditions.

So maybe dude didn't tweet back. But maybe he tried to reach him by other means that the public wouldn't know about in 2013.
Thereís no parole in the feds.

Try again

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #123
space
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Thereís no parole in the feds.

Try again
You must never heard of supervised release for certain fed inmates.

Supervised Release

The Sentencing Reform Act didnít stop judges from sentencing defendants to supervised release, which is served immediately after a prison term. Federal prisoners under this form of supervision can be returned to prison for violations. The federal parole board (discussed more below) is responsible for prisoners who are out on supervised release.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #124
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Willy Boban said
You must never heard of supervised release for certain fed inmates.

Supervised Release

The Sentencing Reform Act didnít stop judges from sentencing defendants to supervised release, which is served immediately after a prison term. Federal prisoners under this form of supervision can be returned to prison for violations. The federal parole board (discussed more below) is responsible for prisoners who are out on supervised release.

Lol

Ima play along. He was under supervised release in 2013 is the story? Ok.

5 yrs of supervised release? Lol. Ok.

Still doest take away from the fact he asked ja 2 go 2 a mall 2 promo his shop.

But somehow ur sayin eventhough he was on supervised release he made contact with another fed felon by other means than Twitter.

He popped up out the blue 5 yrs later on some money sh*t.

Itís 50 stans and people that dislike ja creating narratives not consistent with the visible facts.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #125
space
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Lol

Ima play along. He was under supervised release in 2013 is the story? Ok.

5 yrs of supervised release? Lol. Ok.

Still doest take away from the fact he asked ja 2 go 2 a mall 2 promo his shop.

But somehow ur sayin eventhough he was on supervised release he made contact with another fed felon by other means than Twitter.

He popped up out the blue 5 yrs later on some money sh*t.

Itís 50 stans and people that dislike ja creating narratives not consistent with the visible facts.
He didn't originally ask Jarule for nothing. He just wanted to privately contact him at first for some free tickets near the show.

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  45
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  43
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
142 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+65online now  35
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  33
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Alton Sterling's eldest son charged with rape of 8-year-old boy!
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+117online now  28
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+110online now  23
Bruh getting roasted pt. 2