Ja Rule's Federal Prison Bunkie Calls Him Out For Being Fake After He Held Him Down

most viewed right now
96 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '18        #51
NBA 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 9300 9300
Need a BX member to call that number & prank him

1 week ago '15        #52
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 3740 3740
 drose1985 said
respect I felt that
sh*t was hard to come across because everybody has an agenda but we just wanted to eat and were smart about it. Then like I said them Southside dudes smh...we had a Southside dude we were cool with but they convinced him us Northside n*ggas was using him so the Southside dudes started using and "protecting" him. He didn't even need protection, guess it was a nice term for extortion.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #53
NBA 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 9300 9300
 JintsGang1987 said
When I was locked up, I met a n*gga and got cool with him. Neither one of use had much and had to watch n*ggas cook meals after dinner. So we got together and ordered what we would need. I ordered about 40 soups (noodles) and he ordered the extra. If we wanted something extravagant, I had to buy ingredients with soups. We eventually built a rep for having food so sometimes other dudes would wanna cook with us. If I had a peanut butter pouch bruh could go in my bag to get some (it's a huge violation to go in anybody bag without 100% permission). If there were books going around I was automatically in line after bruh, same with the washing machine. Bro was also my spades partner and we made sure to have one of us sitting facing the bunks to watch thieves. Never went to the shower at the same time (showers were completely separated, 4 SEPARATED SHOWERS in one area) so we could watch each other's bag. Same with the sh*tter. I inspired him to work out to clear his mind. If we had to share phone time then so be it. If we had to vent, you already know. I got out first and sent him a bag with 30 soups. We were both in a fu*ked up predicament and made it at the very least tolerable. I admit some dudes go too far with holding each other down, WAY too far. But me and my dawg were just two regular dudes tired of watching the Southside n*ggas eat great every night.

1 week ago '15        #54
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$29,497 | Props total: 30831 30831
 JintsGang1987 said
sh*t was hard to come across because everybody has an agenda but we just wanted to eat and were smart about it. Then like I said them Southside dudes smh...we had a Southside dude we were cool with but they convinced him us Northside n*ggas was using him so the Southside dudes started using and "protecting" him. He didn't even need protection, guess it was a nice term for extortion.
I've been down before so I know what you mean. You find the right person y'all look out for each other break bread time goes by fast.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #55
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18716 18716
 JintsGang1987 said
When I was locked up, I met a n*gga and got cool with him. Neither one of use had much and had to watch n*ggas cook meals after dinner. So we got together and ordered what we would need. I ordered about 40 soups (noodles) and he ordered the extra. If we wanted something extravagant, I had to buy ingredients with soups. We eventually built a rep for having food so sometimes other dudes would wanna cook with us. If I had a peanut butter pouch bruh could go in my bag to get some (it's a huge violation to go in anybody bag without 100% permission). If there were books going around I was automatically in line after bruh, same with the washing machine. Bro was also my spades partner and we made sure to have one of us sitting facing the bunks to watch thieves. Never went to the shower at the same time (showers were completely separated, 4 SEPARATED SHOWERS in one area) so we could watch each other's bag. Same with the sh*tter. I inspired him to work out to clear his mind. If we had to share phone time then so be it. If we had to vent, you already know. I got out first and sent him a bag with 30 soups. We were both in a fu*ked up predicament and made it at the very least tolerable. I admit some dudes go too far with holding each other down, WAY too far. But me and my dawg were just two regular dudes tired of watching the Southside n*ggas eat great every night.
damn I felt that

its sad that it be like that
+3   

1 week ago '16        #56
ishVicious 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 1542 1542
 Stand Tall said
U a goofy muthafu*ka.

He is not obligated 2 ďholdĒ none of them men down for the rest of they life
Damn n*ggas on this site act funny.
Yeah heís not obliged to hold him down but slim didnít have protect Ja rule in the pen either.
He didnít ask for supportó He wanted to support Ja Rule and asked him to stop by his shop where he works talk maybe get a free. cut and mingle with fans.
Ja is taking a L in this situation based on credibility.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #57
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$331 | Props total: 791 791
Rule number one industry n*ggas are shady
From the rappers to the producers to the clerk at the label
Ain't no looking out for nobody unless it benefits them
It's a famous rapper right now that I Made a verbal agreement with for a million back in highschool when he was still aspiring kept him from getting his a.ss beat and all. When I saw him recently do you think any love was shown? Forget the money n*gga nothing but a fake contact number that I didn't even ask to have

Last edited by onelastyme; 12-06-2018 at 04:08 PM..
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #58
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,342 | Props total: 10867 10867
 ishVicious said
Damn n*ggas on this site act funny.
Yeah heís not obliged to hold him down but slim didnít have protect Ja rule in the pen either.
He didnít ask for supportó He wanted to support Ja Rule and asked him to stop by his shop where he works talk maybe get a free. cut and mingle with fans.
Ja is taking a L in this situation based on credibility.
Oh he wanted 2 use ja 2 get publicity for his shop.

Lol

They got eachothers number. They ainít friends clearly......and so what if a random cat from prison hits u up. Ja donít owe dude sh*t.

Plus no tellin what he has done. How many yrs ja bn out? How many yrs this dude bn out? He ainít in debt 2 that dude for life

1 week ago '05        #59
240sx 
space
space
$4,983 | Props total: 2232 2232
They still calling him about that island retreat this ainít nothing new ..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #60
OffBreed 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$774 | Props total: 10029 10029
Posts like this one always exposes the squares on here.........y'all be listening to these rappers too much with sayings like "Niaggas always lookin for handouts".

But truth be told, if dude held him down behind them walls, then the least Ja could do is reach back out to ol boy when he touch down
+4   

1 week ago '16        #61
metro6 187 heat pts187
space
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 11087 11087
 messy marv stan said
beaknose idol is washed up and ja rule is still relevant all these years later

op still camped outside 50centonline hw waiting for ski to drop in 2034

[tweet - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '18        #62
Oswaldgatesjr 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$4,050 | Props total: 8067 8067
Ok look n*gga its like this... ...if its 30 students in your 3rd bell class and 28 of em white and me and u the only two black guys me being the regular guy and u a nerdy black guy then im a fu*k wit u because we victims of the situation and ur the only one i can semi relate to.. But n*gga after we get out of class dnt speak to me cuz im definitely not speaking to u... Situationships

1 week ago '16        #63
AgentOrange 
space
space
$1,415 | Props total: 2428 2428
 HolyFatherSteve said
just acknowledgment
50 won't acknowledge you, lol. Someone should make a post about it.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #64
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,164 | Props total: 7106 7106
 Boogie1790 said
Yes Ja lucky dude dont rap cuz 50 would definitely jump on that diss track
Nucca probably talked cash money sh*t about 50 when they was down together. Heís from Queens too. I know he did. But now....
Mehhhh
+1   

1 week ago '14        #65
strungout 391 heat pts391
space
space
$32,385 | Props total: 75912 75912
ja rule would have been standing alone in the prison yard if it weren't for this guy

ja definitely owes him, atleast free concert tickets
+1   

1 week ago '15        #66
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,164 | Props total: 7106 7106
 JintsGang1987 said
Solid...
+3   

1 week ago '18        #67
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 1528 1528
 TaxStoneCooked said
He held you down in Prison now be a real n*gga and look out.

Whats so hard to understand?
Iím not kissing anyoneís a.ss and going out my way to do sh*t for them if I donít want to because they ďheld me downĒ.

1 week ago '05        #68
tokinjohn 2820 heat pts2820
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 79326 79326
 Stand Tall said
U a goofy muthafu*ka.

He is not obligated 2 ďholdĒ none of them men down for the rest of they life
He asked for a quick drop by the mall, not something for life...for all you know he saved Ja's a.ss in jail...you need a new name cuz nothing you post screams someone that "stands tall"
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #69
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 tokinjohn said
He asked for a quick drop by the mall, not something for life...for all you know he saved Ja's a.ss in jail...you need a new name cuz nothing you post screams someone that "stands tall"
A quick drop by the mall? So it was a money exploition thing?

Again they ainít friends.....fu*k that ni**a

1 week ago '05        #70
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Oh he wanted 2 use ja 2 get publicity for his shop.

Lol

They got eachothers number. They ainít friends clearly......and so what if a random cat from prison hits u up. Ja donít owe dude sh*t.

Plus no tellin what he has done. How many yrs ja bn out? How many yrs this dude bn out? He ainít in debt 2 that dude for life
You never been to jail so don't speak on sh*t on how things work when jail n*ggas get out...Ja was prolly food in there and some n*ggas held him down...he ain't asking for money or material things...come thru and show love type thing...you a bozo
+1   

1 week ago '05        #71
space
space
 Stand Tall said
A quick drop by the mall? So it was a money exploition thing?

Again they ainít friends.....fu*k that ni**a
So if he was his cell mate for a couple of years you think they don't talk about EVERYTHING cuz all you got is time...you cool with you celly you will tell him more than you tell your best friend on the street...

Things you promise in jail don't mean it gets erased when you get free

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #72
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 tokinjohn said
You never been to jail so don't speak on sh*t on how things work when jail n*ggas get out...Ja was prolly food in there and some n*ggas held him down...he ain't asking for money or material things...come thru and show love type thing...you a bozo
Ja donít owe him nor anybody else that was around him in the feds sh*t.

Do u even know when this guy got out? How he even have ja number?

U donít know what he has already done. But whatever. U gone and stay in debt for life 2 strangers from prison

1 week ago '07        #73
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 42335 42335
look how quick that n*gga flipped sides and @'d Fif. Wasn't even a week

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #74
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
 tokinjohn said
So if he was his cell mate for a couple of years you think they don't talk about EVERYTHING cuz all you got is time...you cool with you celly you will tell him more than you tell your best friend on the street...

Things you promise in jail don't mean it gets erased when you get free
Now ur a.ssuming there type of relationship.

None of us even know what dude was in there for. It what he is evrn talkin about.

And it turns out this n*gga so petty he @50 and evrn postrd the sh*t

fu*k that ni**a

1 week ago '07        #75
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,696 | Props total: 2369 2369
Ja rule should show support.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+61online now  45
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  29
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter