Ja Rule's Federal Prison Bunkie Calls Him Out For Being Fake After He Held Him Down

most viewed right now
114 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '09        #26
messy marv stan 5033 heat pts5033
space
space
$67,807 | Props total: 106314 106314
 youngmic said
years later ....op on the daily suckin 50 off
..lol got damn

beaknose idol is washed up and ja rule is still relevant all these years later

op still camped outside 50centonline hw waiting for ski to drop in 2034
+2   

1 week ago '14        #28
Aries 94 heat pts94
space
space
$10,918 | Props total: 27431 27431
 isthistobe said
Why is op following dudes doing bids
Dude been home for 5yrs
+3   

1 week ago '15        #29
elafave77 1 heat pts
space
space
$216 | Props total: 341 341
No one on here really knows what "holding him down" meant. Maybe them dudes went to war with each other. There is certain sh*t that demands certain reciprocity... Not even reciprocity, but if we were spinning the yard, toting horses, jooxing dudes, and going down through there like that, keep it on the same level "in the world".

Dude does sound like a jilted bi*ch though, and shouldn't be running to the internet and other dudes to air this sh*t out. That sh*t is mad corny, but so is Jeffrey Adkins or whatever dukes name is.
+8   

1 week ago '04        #30
D1nOnlyMrM@ 45 heat pts45
space
space
$13,528 | Props total: 3130 3130
Yeah I might talk to you when we up in the pens, but when ya come home don't me we fu*k and be friends
+2   

1 week ago '18        #31
KdenIII 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 4618 4618
This is regular jail sh*t, don't blame ja unless he was acting like his best friend.
+1   

1 week ago '08        #32
teka$hi 6​9 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,510 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Frankybaby said
This is a grown man
a grown man whos been oppressed by the federal system (what the fed system is supposed to do)

prison will k!ll your ego and make you a new person

he obviuosly just wants to feel validated, only with a meet from ja and some tix

hes not asking for money, hes asking for companionship like he gave him when n*ggas was tryna test his gangsta in prison

1 week ago '08        #33
space
space
 elafave77 said
No one on here really knows what "holding him down" meant. Maybe them dudes went to war with each other. There is certain sh*t that demands certain reciprocity... Not even reciprocity, but if we were spinning the yard, toting horses, jooxing dudes, and going down through there like that, keep it on the same level "in the world".

Dude does sound like a jilted bi*ch though, and shouldn't be running to the internet and other dudes to air this sh*t out. That sh*t is mad corny, but so is Jeffrey Adkins or whatever dukes name is.
running to the internet? thats literally the only way he can get into contact with him

ja welcomed him home on twitter. why couldnt ja say it in person/ through text messagrs to his personal number
+2   

1 week ago '15        #34
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,741 | Props total: 24342 24342
From 50 own lyrics

"Man I might talk to you while we up in the Penz
But when we come home, that don't mean we gon' fu*kin be friends"

In life you should know not to trust or expect anything from anybody anyways.

Last edited by Hellmatic; 12-07-2018 at 09:03 PM..
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #35
TaxStoneCooked 71 heat pts71
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 28707 28707
 Stand Tall said
U a goofy muthafu*ka.

He is not obligated 2 “hold” none of them men down for the rest of they life
Get some melanin then respond. Troll you added so much extra.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #36
space
space
 Nemohoes95 said
When he says held him down or made sure he was good, he could be talking about haircuts. Ja dont owe him sh*t.
n*gga you know what that mean. OG was a boss in that bi*ch. Basically saying he kept the wolves off that n*gga. Ja ain't no street n*gga.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #37
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Oh yeah u that self hating black trump and em f*ggit stan. Lol

U know nothin about real black peoples.

Just c**ns like urself
@

@

@
+4   

1 week ago '15        #38
WiseKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 3199 3199
 Stand Tall said

Just c**ns like urself
This Alfalfa have been getting his blood drawn all month to keep up with his coke habit. Don't mind him, he wants to be black but he has less swag than Slim Jesus

1 week ago '17        #39
KobeThompson 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 12119 12119
Sounds like he wants more from Ja than tickets

1 week ago '08        #40
space
space
 Stand Tall said

Just c**ns like urself
if youre black, which i highly doubt, you still cant say racial slurs, even if youy censor them

trust me, i did that YEARS ago to my OWN race, and @ banned me permanently,.. i recently just got this account back thats why my stats are so low.

im hispanic btw, but i LOOK black lmao, and i grew up americanized on rap culture. so everyone thinks im black

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #41
Stand Tall 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,345 | Props total: 10869 10869
 teka$hi 6​9 said
if youre black, which i highly doubt, you still cant say racial slurs, even if youy censor them

trust me, i did that YEARS ago to my OWN race, and @ banned me permanently,.. i recently just got this account back thats why my stats are so low.
Shut ur lil pedo snitch9 stan a.ss up as well.

Y’all is funny.

All bcuz of drake at the end of the day.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18716 18716
what do u consider holding someone down in prison

did he make sure no one touched him? or gave him extra cookies?
+2   

1 week ago '05        #43
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 4229 4229
fu*k them ghey a.ss jail politics. Move on with yo life nicca. Jail is Jail, who wants to get out and a.ssociate with niccaz doing the same shyt that got them locked up.

1 week ago '18        #44
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$298 | Props total: 1029 1029
Shoulda taxed him upfront thee honest way.
+4   

1 week ago '08        #45
606robin 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,361 | Props total: 5023 5023
This is pretty gay

1 week ago '15        #46
PhilthyRich 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,780 | Props total: 4541 4541
 isthistobe said
Why is op following dudes doing bids
Confirmed OP’s uncle sleeping on his couch

:rondodead”
+1   

1 week ago '15        #47
JintsGang1987 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,405 | Props total: 3740 3740
 DJ Maximum said
what do u consider holding someone down in prison

did he make sure no one touched him? or gave him extra cookies?
When I was locked up, I met a n*gga and got cool with him. Neither one of use had much and had to watch n*ggas cook meals after dinner. So we got together and ordered what we would need. I ordered about 40 soups (noodles) and he ordered the extra. If we wanted something extravagant, I had to buy ingredients with soups. We eventually built a rep for having food so sometimes other dudes would wanna cook with us. If I had a peanut butter pouch bruh could go in my bag to get some (it's a huge violation to go in anybody bag without 100% permission). If there were books going around I was automatically in line after bruh, same with the washing machine. Bro was also my spades partner and we made sure to have one of us sitting facing the bunks to watch thieves. Never went to the shower at the same time (showers were completely separated, 4 SEPARATED SHOWERS in one area) so we could watch each other's bag. Same with the sh*tter. I inspired him to work out to clear his mind. If we had to share phone time then so be it. If we had to vent, you already know. I got out first and sent him a bag with 30 soups. We were both in a fu*ked up predicament and made it at the very least tolerable. I admit some dudes go too far with holding each other down, WAY too far. But me and my dawg were just two regular dudes tired of watching the Southside n*ggas eat great every night.
+22   

1 week ago '17        #48
Its 
space
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 3040 3040
Smh

1 week ago '15        #49
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$29,497 | Props total: 30831 30831
 JintsGang1987 said
When I was locked up, I met a n*gga and got cool with him. Neither one of use had much and had to watch n*ggas cook meals after dinner. So we got together and ordered what we would need. I ordered about 40 soups (noodles) and he ordered the extra. If we wanted something extravagant, I had to buy ingredients with soups. We eventually built a rep for having food so sometimes other dudes would wanna cook with us. If I had a peanut butter pouch bruh could go in my bag to get some (it's a huge violation to go in anybody bag without 100% permission). If there were books going around I was automatically in line after bruh, same with the washing machine. Bro was also my spades partner and we made sure to have one of us sitting facing the bunks to watch thieves. Never went to the shower at the same time (showers were completely separated, 4 SEPARATED SHOWERS in one area) so we could watch each other's bag. Same with the sh*tter. I inspired him to work out to clear his mind. If we had to share phone time then so be it. If we had to vent, you already know. I got out first and sent him a bag with 30 soups. We were both in a fu*ked up predicament and made it at the very least tolerable. I admit some dudes go too far with holding each other down, WAY too far. But me and my dawg were just two regular dudes tired of watching the Southside n*ggas eat great every night.
respect I felt that
+4   

1 week ago '17        #50
THRAX KELLERMAN 
space
space
$565 | Props total: 1836 1836
 DrizzyStan06 said
Bum as men always asking for a hand out. These n*ggas are kings in jail but live like peasants when they get home. If I was Ja I would call the police on this n*gga.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  54
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
141 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  50
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  49
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  28
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+109online now  27
Bruh getting roasted pt. 2