Dipset Showing Off Their Cubic Zirconias, Juelz Spitting On The Lens Again

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '16        #76
THE G HOST 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 5512 5512
These n*ggas b

Cut it out bi*chset you n*ggas in your 40s doing 2nd reunion tours

Thats what the fu*k you get for following a coward letting some some sucka that got slapped up and ran be the leader of ya group
+2   

3 months ago '05        #77
jsilerio 127 heat pts127
space
space
$16,155 | Props total: 32801 32801
 Ryde said
elz stunted with the dipset pendant that had no chain on it

He got a new gig once he get out the feds

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 months ago '06        #78
realgunta 882 heat pts882
space
space
$26,972 | Props total: 48758 48758
 tdnupe3 said
What's his issue? did he have oral surgery or something? He sounds like he is talking with a mouthpiece in.
drugs mane

it takes a toll on the body. In his case, mad damage was done to the teeth/gums.

now he has in dentures.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #79
GodBody 226 heat pts226
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 19969 19969
Does anyone know if using Methadone is a way to get off Lean the same way they use it for Heroin? I ask because Methadone is a the sh*t that drys up a junkies gums and makes their teeth fall out and Juelz is giving off real junkie like energy to me. I don't know if he's using Heroin but Lean is technically an Opiod and I know he was/is a lean head. So I wonder. This would also explain why so many rappers are getting their teeth fixed. Like Gucci Mane etc

Last edited by GodBody; 12-07-2018 at 04:45 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '04        #80
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 159 159
Spitting on the lens.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #81
on_my_grind 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 4611 4611
the set is now a joke

3 months ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 6449 heat pts6449
space
space
$58,417 | Props total: 32897 32897
 i e o k*llatofu said
the internet is full of morons

your teeth dont rot out your mouth in a matter of 2 years, he clearly had some type of medical emergency going on....stroke....bells palsy....somethin in that vein

Your teeth very well can rot outta your mouth in that time frame.. you better act like you know..

He didn’t have no stroke...

I think he’s recovering from the first phase of getting veneers. They give you these temporary denture type inserts while they wait and see if the bone in your mouth will accept the veneers. Until they determine that and actually build the veneers, you gotta walk around with the inserts.

3 months ago '13        #83
i e o killatofu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 9261 9261
 RAZAH CUTS said
Your teeth very well can rot outta your mouth in that time frame.. you better act like you know..

I think he’s recovering from the first phase of getting veneers. They give you these temporary denture type inserts while they wait and see if the bone in your mouth will accept the veneers. Until they determine that and actually build the veneers, you gotta walk around with the inserts.
nah check my other post wit pics, he has had false teeth since 2014 at least. veneers go over your existing teeth and are cosmetic only u cant veneer rotted teeth
+1   

3 months ago '08        #84
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 831 831
 i e o k*llatofu said

your teeth dont rot out your mouth in a matter of 2 years, he clearly had some type of medical emergency going on....stroke....bells palsy....somethin in that vein

yea he merked that sh*t
that whitney record i cant wait till n*gga drops that
aloooooott these n*ggas is straight hoe boys on here
gossip girl threads
hoe boy type hate
sh*ts kinda wild

3 months ago '13        #85
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,456 | Props total: 5608 5608
Hope he good. Looks like he has sone sort of handicap, possibly from a stroke. Unless he was trying to not show his teeth and is speaking differently because of that.

3 months ago '04        #86
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 431 431
When Juelz said offshore

3 months ago '07        #87
Dat_BK_Nicca 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,736 | Props total: 1441 1441
 The Gary Group said
No Camron again. That n*gga don't wanna do this. It's over guys. He is the Set. If he ain't there too, it makes them look weak as a unit.smh
i agree i dunno y they're never all together when they do interviews
+1   

3 months ago '18        #88
Jbeezel23 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 306 306
flabby and sick

3 months ago '17        #89
charlieb3 
space
space
$163 | Props total: 274 274
They been in the game almost 2 decades n compared to these young n*ggas they collections look trash L for Harlem SMH ....cam knew better
+2   

3 months ago '18        #90
Bosqo 
space
space
space
$132 | Props total: 171 171
 The Gary Group said
No Camron again. That n*gga don't wanna do this. It's over guys. He is the Set. If he ain't there too, it makes them look weak as a unit.smh
Cam just cut this promo a week ago...

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '15        #91
DeeJaay 1 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 3337 3337
 tdnupe3 said
What's his issue? did he have oral surgery or something? He sounds like he is talking with a mouthpiece in.
Son... people lookin at me like im crazy laughing at this sh*t

3 months ago '14        #92
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 480 480
 3nl1ght3ned said
I refuse to watch this

Diplomats in their prime 2002-2006 = best run in hiphop history. No movement can compare to the dipset movement. I'm not even counting purple city and jim jones byrdgang.

eh 50 cent 03 to 06

lil wayne 05 to 09.

Everyone EVERYWHERE nation wide was bumping 50 cent and lil wayne during those periods .

we got tha carter 2&3 , like father like son, the dedication 1 to 3, da drought 3, and no ceiliings in that era.

people couldnt wait for waynes next tape or remix. good times
+1   

3 months ago '18        #93
shooter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 1868 1868
 pojo18 said
eh 50 cent 03 to 06

lil wayne 05 to 09.

Everyone EVERYWHERE nation wide was bumping 50 cent and lil wayne during those periods .

we got tha carter 2&3 , like father like son, the dedication 1 to 3, da drought 3, and no ceiliings in that era.

people couldnt wait for waynes next tape or remix. good times
Wutang run
NWA run
Rocafella run
death Row run
Dipsets run was top 5 tho

3 months ago '04        #94
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 7885 7885
he wasnt brushing his teeth and drinking juice and soda during the lean era, smoking blunts etc.

it accelerated his teeths decay and once they rot its done for. He prolly aint think it was serious until the doc said “yea imma need to extract 17 of them sh*ts out chewelz”
+1   

3 months ago '18        #95
stutteringrap 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$5,840 | Props total: 6881 6881
damn i never thought it was possible for drag-on and julez santana who looks like twins bros to gain weight. they have have terrible diets and doing alot of drugs to be able to gain wieght.

or not taking care of himselve. because i remember back in the late 90's and early 2000's. these n*ggas was skinny as crackheads.

3 months ago '15        #96
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 5758 5758
"Ith thill thexy, ath the enth of the thay, yaknahthamameanth?"

Man, dude got that Thuckerin Thuckotash crack head mouth for real.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #97
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 stutteringrap said
damn i never thought it was possible for drag-on and julez santana who looks like twins bros to gain weight. they have have terrible diets and doing alot of drugs to be able to gain wieght.

or not taking care of himselve. because i remember back in the late 90's and early 2000's. these n*ggas was skinny as crackheads.
And now at least one of them IS an actual crackhead.

3 months ago '15        #98
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said

That's implants, not veneers. This site might have the dumbest posters on the internet. I shouldn't be surprised, it is a fking rap forum.

3 months ago '18        #99
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 10164 10164
 i e o k*llatofu said

yea i remember not that long ago Santana was k*llin these lil loose tracks like these then all of a sudden the n*gga dont have teeth and he goin to jail for dumb sh*t

3 months ago '18        #100
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 10164 10164
 infam0uskills said
he wasnt brushing his teeth and drinking juice and soda during the lean era, smoking blunts etc.

it accelerated his teeths decay and once they rot its done for. He prolly aint think it was serious until the doc said “yea imma need to extract 17 of them sh*ts out chewelz
oh sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  42
Image(s) inside Dating coach ebony
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  30
Video inside So all this time Snoop was a WHOLE bi-ch huh?? (He secretely hated Pac)
168 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+138online now  26
Image(s) inside 48 And Still Got It
87 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
NFL Former Titans Safety, turned Neurosurgeon Myron Rolle accused of sexual ha..
132 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy