Dipset Showing Off Their Cubic Zirconias, Juelz Spitting On The Lens Again

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '16        #76
THE G HOST 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 5171 5171
These n*ggas b

Cut it out bi*chset you n*ggas in your 40s doing 2nd reunion tours

Thats what the fu*k you get for following a coward letting some some sucka that got slapped up and ran be the leader of ya group
+2   

1 week ago '05        #77
jsilerio 103 heat pts103
space
space
$14,544 | Props total: 28930 28930
 Ryde said
elz stunted with the dipset pendant that had no chain on it

He got a new gig once he get out the feds

[pic - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '06        #78
realgunta 838 heat pts838
space
space
$26,011 | Props total: 43401 43401
 tdnupe3 said
What's his issue? did he have oral surgery or something? He sounds like he is talking with a mouthpiece in.
drugs mane

it takes a toll on the body. In his case, mad damage was done to the teeth/gums.

now he has in dentures.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #79
GodBody 178 heat pts178
space
space
$2,180 | Props total: 16253 16253
Does anyone know if using Methadone is a way to get off Lean the same way they use it for Heroin? I ask because Methadone is a the sh*t that drys up a junkies gums and makes their teeth fall out and Juelz is giving off real junkie like energy to me. I don't know if he's using Heroin but Lean is technically an Opiod and I know he was/is a lean head. So I wonder. This would also explain why so many rappers are getting their teeth fixed. Like Gucci Mane etc

Last edited by GodBody; 12-07-2018 at 04:45 AM..
+2   

1 week ago '04        #80
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,195 | Props total: 135 135
Spitting on the lens.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #81
on_my_grind 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 4099 4099
the set is now a joke

1 week ago '06        #82
RAZAH CUTS 6375 heat pts6375
space
space
$57,908 | Props total: 31051 31051
 i e o k!llatofu said
the internet is full of morons

your teeth dont rot out your mouth in a matter of 2 years, he clearly had some type of medical emergency going on....stroke....bells palsy....somethin in that vein

Your teeth very well can rot outta your mouth in that time frame.. you better act like you know..

He didn’t have no stroke...

I think he’s recovering from the first phase of getting veneers. They give you these temporary denture type inserts while they wait and see if the bone in your mouth will accept the veneers. Until they determine that and actually build the veneers, you gotta walk around with the inserts.

1 week ago '13        #83
i e o killatofu 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,911 | Props total: 7243 7243
 RAZAH CUTS said
Your teeth very well can rot outta your mouth in that time frame.. you better act like you know..

I think he’s recovering from the first phase of getting veneers. They give you these temporary denture type inserts while they wait and see if the bone in your mouth will accept the veneers. Until they determine that and actually build the veneers, you gotta walk around with the inserts.
nah check my other post wit pics, he has had false teeth since 2014 at least. veneers go over your existing teeth and are cosmetic only u cant veneer rotted teeth
+1   

1 week ago '08        #84
300strong3o5 1 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 803 803
 i e o k!llatofu said

your teeth dont rot out your mouth in a matter of 2 years, he clearly had some type of medical emergency going on....stroke....bells palsy....somethin in that vein

yea he merked that sh*t
that whitney record i cant wait till n*gga drops that
aloooooott these n*ggas is straight hoe boys on here
gossip girl threads
hoe boy type hate
sh*ts kinda wild

1 week ago '13        #85
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,362 | Props total: 5446 5446
Hope he good. Looks like he has sone sort of handicap, possibly from a stroke. Unless he was trying to not show his teeth and is speaking differently because of that.

1 week ago '04        #86
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 424 424
When Juelz said offshore

1 week ago '07        #87
Dat_BK_Nicca 50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,692 | Props total: 1352 1352
 The Gary Group said
No Camron again. That n*gga don't wanna do this. It's over guys. He is the Set. If he ain't there too, it makes them look weak as a unit.smh
i agree i dunno y they're never all together when they do interviews
+1   

1 week ago '18        #88
Jbeezel23 
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 228 228
flabby and sick

1 week ago '17        #89
charlieb3 
space
space
$107 | Props total: 150 150
They been in the game almost 2 decades n compared to these young n*ggas they collections look trash L for Harlem SMH ....cam knew better
+2   

1 week ago '18        #90
Bosqo 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 154 154
 The Gary Group said
No Camron again. That n*gga don't wanna do this. It's over guys. He is the Set. If he ain't there too, it makes them look weak as a unit.smh
Cam just cut this promo a week ago...

[video - click to view]

1 week ago '15        #91
DeeJaay 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 2863 2863
 tdnupe3 said
What's his issue? did he have oral surgery or something? He sounds like he is talking with a mouthpiece in.
Son... people lookin at me like im crazy laughing at this sh*t

1 week ago '14        #92
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 452 452
 3nl1ght3ned said
I refuse to watch this

Diplomats in their prime 2002-2006 = best run in hiphop history. No movement can compare to the dipset movement. I'm not even counting purple city and jim jones byrdgang.

eh 50 cent 03 to 06

lil wayne 05 to 09.

Everyone EVERYWHERE nation wide was bumping 50 cent and lil wayne during those periods .

we got tha carter 2&3 , like father like son, the dedication 1 to 3, da drought 3, and no ceiliings in that era.

people couldnt wait for waynes next tape or remix. good times
+1   

1 week ago '18        #93
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$304 | Props total: 1032 1032
 pojo18 said
eh 50 cent 03 to 06

lil wayne 05 to 09.

Everyone EVERYWHERE nation wide was bumping 50 cent and lil wayne during those periods .

we got tha carter 2&3 , like father like son, the dedication 1 to 3, da drought 3, and no ceiliings in that era.

people couldnt wait for waynes next tape or remix. good times
Wutang run
NWA run
Rocafella run
death Row run
Dipsets run was top 5 tho

1 week ago '04        #94
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,172 | Props total: 7661 7661
he wasnt brushing his teeth and drinking juice and soda during the lean era, smoking blunts etc.

it accelerated his teeths decay and once they rot its done for. He prolly aint think it was serious until the doc said “yea imma need to extract 17 of them sh*ts out chewelz”
+1   

1 week ago '18        #95
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4151 4151
damn i never thought it was possible for drag-on and julez santana who looks like twins bros to gain weight. they have have terrible diets and doing alot of drugs to be able to gain wieght.

or not taking care of himselve. because i remember back in the late 90's and early 2000's. these n*ggas was skinny as crackheads.

1 week ago '15        #96
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,430 | Props total: 5267 5267
"Ith thill thexy, ath the enth of the thay, yaknahthamameanth?"

Man, dude got that Thuckerin Thuckotash crack head mouth for real.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #97
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 stutteringrap said
damn i never thought it was possible for drag-on and julez santana who looks like twins bros to gain weight. they have have terrible diets and doing alot of drugs to be able to gain wieght.

or not taking care of himselve. because i remember back in the late 90's and early 2000's. these n*ggas was skinny as crackheads.
And now at least one of them IS an actual crackhead.

1 week ago '15        #98
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said

That's implants, not veneers. This site might have the dumbest posters on the internet. I shouldn't be surprised, it is a fking rap forum.

1 week ago '18        #99
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 7049 7049
 i e o k!llatofu said

yea i remember not that long ago Santana was k!llin these lil loose tracks like these then all of a sudden the n*gga dont have teeth and he goin to jail for dumb sh*t

1 week ago '18        #100
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 7049 7049
 infam0uskills said
he wasnt brushing his teeth and drinking juice and soda during the lean era, smoking blunts etc.

it accelerated his teeths decay and once they rot its done for. He prolly aint think it was serious until the doc said “yea imma need to extract 17 of them sh*ts out chewelz
oh sh*t

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  16
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
So Young Thug a mason mason
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  7
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+126online now  6
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-24online now  5
Article inside Joyner Lucas joins in the Kanye/Drake Beef!(Sides with YE)
22 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  3
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy