Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #101
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 1160 1160
 SupremeBeing5 said
Troy got you dumb n*ggas fooled
Aight gangsta aint you supposed to be in the streets, thugging? FOH tough guy

1 week ago '15        #102
Good Guy Ry 24 heat pts24
space
space
$11,955 | Props total: 28300 28300
This is in no way condoning Troy Ave taking the stand but it is what it is. He learned that ain't no real codes or alot of stand up n*ggas in the streets, he just learned it way too late. You can't be a real dude with morals and ethics in the streets cause you gonna end up dead or doing 50. Fortunately I learned that early in life and avoided the drama of being real in a fabricated street world.

Streets ain't a myth but street codes is.

Same n*ggas claiming no snitching will get a crackhead to snitch or be a P.I on rivals. Or get a female to snitch in his place. Even now a n*gga will snitch on you, come out, still be the biggest 'gangsta' and if you claim he a snitch he might clap you. Street code is some sh*t n*ggas want you to live by for their own survival but won't live by it when their time comes. We gotta get it together. .
+4   

1 week ago '17        #103
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 3134 3134
 MayneThaTruth2 said
But Tax been hating on him for years. I mean the first time Troy sees him, its a good chance it will be on and poppin and you cant really blame Troy. Tax shouldnt have went to a place that he knew Troy was going to be at.
Not everything is hating. He was speaking facts though.

Now, we canít say that Tax is hating because the facts came out, Troy really isnít a street n*gga.

Tax said he liked some of his music, but he wasnít in the hood, nobody knew of him. Also he said Troy pulled some Sucka sh*t when it came to the song ďAll about the moneyĒ by Manolo Rose who gave it to Troy Ave and Troy did some sucka sh*t to Manolo. He even said heís not f!ghting nobody. But if you n*ggas run up, heís shooting.

Troy shouldnít have approached him to jump him.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #104
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Aight gangsta aint you supposed to be in the streets, thugging? FOH tough guy
Dumb fu*k! You still haven’t caught it yet???

Nobody is glorifying the streets, we just saying Troy is faking it and has been this whole time because sh*t got real.

Troy and 69 very similar. Two pus*y n*ggas from NYC backed by someone because they pay them, sh*t get real, they realize they can’t survive prison.

You can’t do 2 years without going insane unless you in GP, but they’ll get k!lled in GP. Casanova and Tax goons will damn sure slash Troy. He not built to be alone for 2+ years either. CO’s not gonna fu*k with him unless they’re getting paid.
+4   

1 week ago '04        #105
Exs 285 heat pts285
space
space
$9,683 | Props total: 18173 18173
Real sh*t and sh*t the talking heads WILL NOT address. Bias plays a big part. All of these n*ggas with shows, Budden, Charlamagne, Ebro..... its easy to pick the people below them on the scale of realness...

they can't talk about the n*ggas realer than them.

they'll rarely even address em

Troy AVE is the only real n*gga NYC has left!

1 week ago '17        #106
Hakeem 
space
space
$833 | Props total: 958 958
Dope boy troy.

1 week ago '16        #107
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 13483 13483
 killacar said
Troy just come off corny as fu*k, don't know how he is in person but his image comes off mad fake. Don't care for his music either but I'm not gonna hold that against his character
n*gga style remind me of tge internet memes with the fake deep qoutes and the kevin gates pics. He just be trying to hard to come of as real. Also idk how n*ggas gne like he so smart or noble for wat he doing. He knew the streets were a myth b4 he started calling himself Troy Ave. Him flipping now proves he was never a street n*gga or he just stupid and didnt think of the consequences and prepare himself for them b4 he chose that life.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #108
Bronx Sasquatch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,655 | Props total: 2617 2617
Real in a fake game

this n*ggas 12 boxden fans always do they best to write out a bunch of reasons why the n*gga aint a cheese eatin rat and how they would do the same in his shoes

problem is same n*ggas doing all that snitch supportin is rat a.ss n*ggas too that will tell have told or some suburbanite rap fan that swear he know all the street codes cause he listens to rappers

Bottom line is he been in hideout since
only leaves the house to go to his monthly fed meetings
or do bum a.ss hole in the wall shows out of town with 5 to 7 hired police as security
He dont be nowhere in NY chillin
period at all
steady lying about police stopping him from doing ny shows
You know why... cause he stamped as a rat and know it aint safe in no ny club

people already know he told police who and why he was shooting that night
same night he got booked
handed them the murder weapon
The police aint arrest nobody that night cause they waited like they always do to build a case
Then the bi*ch went on to kick that i dont like the streets no more and if its me or you im tellin sh*t all in his raps
made songs with tax name in it made visual cartoons of the sh*t

n*gga aint sh*t but a fake dope boy who cant handle what really comes along with the sh*t he was rapping about so now he sittin at home writing long a.ss ig posts trying to convince people he real and its ok to point that finger in court
nobody fu*ks with this rat bi*ch no more
except a bunch of internet clowns
n*gga cant even go to the same block he named himself after

and you dumb mothafu*kas that say taxstone snitched cause his lawyer asked why is his client not able to get bail when this man that shot in a packed club is running around free need to stop
Faking like you know how the court and lawyer sh*t go if you consider that snitching
That lawyer aint say sh*t that was not already public knowledge

Let it go
That man a rat living on borrowed time
rap career never went nowhere but datpiff and livemixtapes

give it up Rattin Collins you know you finished out here take your sucka a.ss somewhere and get a warehouse job
+2   

1 week ago '16        #109
bossdon365 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 2820 2820
 shooter said
Drake & Chubbs actually caught up in mad stuff behind the scenes cus Drake thinks he's a gangster.

In fact some of his boys are shot stabbed or dead behind his fake tough guy image.

caught up with stuff like what? who they have REAL beef with?

1 week ago '17        #110
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 Exs said
Real sh*t and sh*t the talking heads WILL NOT address. Bias plays a big part. All of these n*ggas with shows, Budden, Charlamagne, Ebro..... its easy to pick the people below them on the scale of realness...

they can't talk about the n*ggas realer than them.

they'll rarely even address em

Troy AVE is the only real n*gga NYC has left!

Man stfu.

Troy Ainít real you clown.

óó

Lemme get a rap career and glorify the sh*t that keeps blacks in the system and talk down on all rappers who rap only about positivity, community progression, mass incarceration, police brutality and systemic racism etc.....

But let a n*gga from my city tell people the truth how Iím not really a street n*gga. Iím 33 BTW. Nobody from my city knows me.

Let me go attack the guy with my friend who is about that life, thatís my bodyguard on the payroll all because you wanna tell people Iím not a street n*gga when I am, but Iím really not.

My Bodyguard ends up getting shot.

Hold up now I might do time for shooting randomly in a club?

But theyíll k!ll me in prison, I donít know anyone since Banga died. Iím not even really a street cat, I did it for music.

Oh no... I gotta snitch.... fu*k that. Iím testifying, I gotta snitch but I need my career after trial...

Nah nah nah, Iím not a street n*gga. fu*k that. Iím not a street n*gga. Lemme gonto every radio station to tell them Iím not a street n*gga to help them understand why Im snitching.

Streets is a myth.... theyíre telling me I canít snitch.

I canít go to prison, streets is a myth, itís all fake stuff, so therefore Iím snitching.

óóóóó-

See how that sounds????
+3   

1 week ago '15        #111
Bronx Sasquatch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,655 | Props total: 2617 2617
 MayneThaTruth2 said
But Tax been hating on him for years. I mean the first time Troy sees him, its a good chance it will be on and poppin and you cant really blame Troy. Tax shouldnt have went to a place that he knew Troy was going to be at.
Hating on him?

n*gga he was telling the fu*king truth about that man
he was not a street n*gga was never a dope boy on troy ave
Thats not hate thats exposing fake n*ggas doing all that lying in they raps
+2   

1 week ago '17        #112
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said
Dumb fu*k! You still havenít caught it yet???

Nobody is glorifying the streets, we just saying Troy is faking it and has been this whole time because sh*t got real.

Troy and 69 very similar. Two pus*y n*ggas from NYC backed by someone because they pay them, sh*t get real, they realize they canít survive prison.

You canít do 2 years without going insane unless you in GP, but theyíll get k!lled in GP. Casanova and Tax goons will damn sure slash Troy. He not built to be alone for 2+ years either. COís not gonna fu*k with him unless theyíre getting paid.
Who gives a fu*k if he is faking it, what does that mean to your life? Like I said in my original post, you idiots take this entertainment sh*t way to serious. You let rappers influence you like that where you care if they are real or fake? You need reprioritize your life. Just enjoy the music and use for what its for ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Cant even have a civil conversation without name calling, You so tough on the computer I see

1 week ago '04        #113
Exs 285 heat pts285
space
space
$9,683 | Props total: 18173 18173
 SupremeBeing5 said
Man stfu.

Troy Ainít real you clown.

óó

Lemme get a rap career and glorify the sh*t that keeps blacks in the system and talk down on all rappers who rap only about positivity, community progression, mass incarceration, police brutality and systemic racism etc.....

But let a n*gga from my city tell people the truth how Iím not really a street n*gga. Iím 33 BTW. Nobody from my city knows me.

Let me go attack the guy with my friend who is about that life, thatís my bodyguard on the payroll all because you wanna tell people Iím not a street n*gga when I am, but Iím really not.

My Bodyguard ends up getting shot.

Hold up now I might do time for shooting randomly in a club?

But theyíll k!ll me in prison, I donít know anyone since Banga died. Iím not even really a street cat, I did it for music.

Oh no... I gotta snitch.... fu*k that. Iím testifying, I gotta snitch but I need my career after trial...

Nah nah nah, Iím not a street n*gga. fu*k that. Iím not a street n*gga. Lemme gonto every radio station to tell them Iím not a street n*gga to help them understand why Im snitching.

Streets is a myth.... theyíre telling me I canít snitch.

I canít go to prison, streets is a myth, itís all fake stuff, so therefore Iím snitching.

óóóóó-

See how that sounds????

At the root of all of this there is a lot of envy and the inability to drop one's ego. I think you're being influenced by the people you relate to more than the others.

Until you're in a situation similar I don't think its as cut and dry as you're putting it.

When has being honest and exposing the truth of the matter ever been labeled as a cop out?
+1   

1 week ago '16        #114
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 13483 13483
 Teknicks said
Because they are suburban nerds
sh*t aint even about the suburbs they just dont have any real, morals. They let whats goin on in world today effect they outlook when the fact of matter is the truth will never change.

1 week ago '17        #115
Tony Outlaw 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 2581 2581
Yuck made a lot of good point but he is wrong in saying Troy clapped somebody. Troy didn't clap anyone.

However he is right, Tax was the one wrong in this situation but people jump on the Troy Ave is a snitch bandwagon due to the fact Tax is more likeable and they don't like Troy Ave.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #116
NEWYORKTlMES 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,507 | Props total: 9238 9238
 BrooklynDamien said
Being smart is cool to me. Being smooth. Letting off in the club is neither. If he wrestled away the gun and got naggas on the run why lick at them in front of the world. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE. They popped his man, they got one. He got none. All that REAL shat he did. He got a charge. Tax was gonna get what he got already once he made his stupid decision. Whatever you choose, whatever you do, make sure you a thug and intelligent too...bars
Have u ever been shot with the chance to immediately shoot back the person that shot u?
+1   

1 week ago '17        #117
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 The Almighty240 said
Who gives a fu*k if he is faking it, what does that mean to your life? Like I said in my original post, you idiots take this entertainment sh*t way to serious. You let rappers influence you like that where you care if they are real or fake? You need reprioritize your life. Just enjoy the music and use for what its for ENTERTAINMENT!!!! Cant even have a civil conversation without name calling, You so tough on the computer I see
What does it mean to your life to be in this thread then?

What rapper has influenced me? Youíre just saying random sh*t.

I have a smart phone I can do what I want, when I want. My life is fine.

Troy is faking it. He doesnít believe the streets is a myth.

Did you ever listen to his songs???

Heís 35 years old. He been rapping about guns and selling drugs forever but never did any of it. Clown n*gga.

n*gga calls him out he wanna say he really with the sh*ts!!! That was determined a lie.

You never listened to his songs I bet. Dumbass n*gga.

1 week ago '16        #118
space
space
No one in Troyís situation would sit up and do life for the enemy idc how g they think they are

Thatís like letting a n*gga blow ya head off cuz u too gangsta to move out the way
+1   

1 week ago '17        #119
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 Exs said
At the root of all of this there is a lot of envy and the inability to drop one's ego. I think you're being influenced by the people you relate to more than the others.

Until you're in a situation similar I don't think its as cut and dry as you're putting it.

When has being honest and exposing the truth of the matter ever been labeled as a cop out?

If Tax got jumped my Lupe Fiasco and Lupe went to the stand, nobody would care. We know Lupe isnít a k!ller or a street n*gga.

But since Troy acted like he was, he wants to pull a 180.

Nobody is disagreeing with ďstreets is a mythĒ weíre saying heís only saying that to cushion the backlash heís gonna receive when he testifies.

Donít fold, donít break, donít shiver, donít shake.

PERIOD.

Troy folded and is shook.
+2   

1 week ago '12        #120
NYCBravado 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 1217 1217
 I Never Lied said
Do you listen to Troy Ave? Sounds like you making a lot of a.ssumptions.

When it was time to get on some gangsta sh*t, Troy Ave bust his gun. 90% of rappers (including you) would have turned into Usain Bolt. Please close your mouth.
No sir. Troy Ave, a point made by someone in this thread, still goes by the name Troy Ave. Why? He isn't repping the block because oh it's where I'm from and that's it, it's to link himself with criminality. So again, for a dude to speak so ill of others and get his wake up call at a convenient time is unfortunate but still, dude broke the entire street code he still wants to live by. Taking the stand is not gangster
+2   

1 week ago '17        #121
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Street code, only applies to street n*ggas. If you donít want it to apply to you, stfu and stay out the way.

Iím testifying if someone shoot my friend.

Iím a civilian.

I donít go by the streets.

ďIf you not trapping, stop playing 2K in the trap house.Ē

1 week ago '17        #122
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 NYCBravado said
No sir. Troy Ave, a point made by someone in this thread, still goes by the name Troy Ave. Why? He isn't repping the block because oh it's where I'm from and that's it, it's to link himself with criminality. So again, for a dude to speak so ill of others and get his wake up call at a convenient time is unfortunate but still, dude broke the entire street code he still wants to live by. Taking the stand is not gangster
This

1 week ago '16        #123
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said
Meek ainít pushing that by snitching.

Heís pushing that or is he pushing his album???

Meek with the sh*ts still! Heís on probation.

Look at Safaree last year......

Look at the Quentin Miller when he got jumped by dream chasers.

Meek never pushed that, heís pushing how the incarceration system works. n*ggas doing 10 years for violating parole RIGHT NOW!

Mightíve been caught with Weed at 18yrs old, then 10 years probation! Kid might have a career job too. Gets in a f!ght defending himself....... PAROLE VIOLATION. 5 years of prison.
Meek jump n*ggas = heís wit the sh*ts
Troy jump a n*gga = heís not about that life

Iím not defending snitching but it donít make u not about that life Alpo blew 15 n*ggas heads off and snitched ya would never call him a rat to his face

1 week ago '17        #124
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
 SupremeBeing5 said
What does it mean to your life to be in this thread then?

What rapper has influenced me? Youíre just saying random sh*t.

I have a smart phone I can do what I want, when I want. My life is fine.

Troy is faking it. He doesnít believe the streets is a myth.

Did you ever listen to his songs???

Heís 35 years old. He been rapping about guns and selling drugs forever but never did any of it. Clown n*gga.

n*gga calls him out he wanna say he really with the sh*ts!!! That was determined a lie.

You never listened to his songs I bet. Dumbass n*gga.
Its a rap fourm on a rapper that I like hopping I see some news on his upcoming trail, why are you in it? You the one that don't like him talking tough on the internet. Like I said you care way to much about these rappers lives, you need to reprioritize your life tough guy. You care way too much about if someone is real or fake when it don't affect your life at all.

1 week ago '13        #125
dds010 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 472 472
 My Back Hand said

[pic - click to view]

Frfr, no matter how many times I see this, it never stops being funny....Tiny n*gga with a big a.ss head bouncing....def a 1st ballot GIF HOFamer
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  41
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  38
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-23online now  31
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter
104 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+114online now  21
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  14
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Video inside Real: In defense of Kevin Hart, Cannon Calls out The Oscars their racis..
47 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  13
Lol Iím crying at this clip of Drake saying Nigga wit the hard ĎRí
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy