Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

most viewed right now
96 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #76
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,420 | Props total: 5257 5257
 izlar928 said
Man this is the realest live ever recorded ever to bad everything he's saying is facts bruh and y'all still won't get it I've been robbed before when I was driving a cab and I gave up everything my phone my cigarettes if dude was like strip but nekkid I woulda did it I had a gun to my head... The other cab drivers was like why u didnt drive off hit him with a club I'm like dudeeee.....u never know what ur gonna do in a situation point blank period until it is upon u....straight up fool
Yup. People love to talk about what they WOULD have done.
+4   

1 week ago '18        #77
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 6183 6183
 izlar928 said
U saying his music sucks and he's a cornball but at the same time putting up music u funk with which one is it do u like him or hate him or are u just a hater???
.......sorry don't engage with n*ggas who put other n*ggas meat in they mouth.

1 week ago '09        #78
izlar928 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 660 660
 Proffesor X said
.......sorry don't engage with n*ggas who put other n*ggas meat in they mouth.
Like u just did fool I hate him but he's a cornball but I love this one foh hata from the Himalayas...😑😑😑 I give up u got it .... Go back to bumping your Troy Ave....POWWWWDER

1 week ago '16        #79
Soo Special OG 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 16376 16376
"you can't win with the millennials unless they like you"
+6   

1 week ago '15        #80
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,837 | Props total: 26118 26118
 IronicPessimist said
exact same justification people use when saying T.I. isnt a rat.
got caught with silencers. gave up the intended murder for hire targets as the k!llers of his personal a.ssistant. the morning the two guys go picked up for murder, TI's plea deal for 1 year was announced.
no coincidence

Troy and TI thing totally different...
+2   

1 week ago '09        #81
izlar928 28 heat pts28
space
space
By the way who is Troy Ave

1 week ago '18        #82
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 6183 6183
 izlar928 said
Like u just did fool I hate him but he's a cornball but I love this one foh hata from the Himalayas...😑😑😑 I give up u got it .... Go back to bumping your Troy Ave....POWWWWDER
I hate dumb a.ss n*ggas who can't comprehend simple sh*t.

1 week ago '09        #83
izlar928 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Proffesor X said
I hate dumb a.ss n*ggas who can't comprehend simple sh*t.
I'll hypocrite a.ss n*gga

1 week ago '17        #84
TROY 
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 4273 4273
 Ju5rite said
So Meek mill can now push the agenda of " streets is a myth " & he gets credited for it .

But Ave promotes it he fake ? I jus don't understands
Heís my rant

Troy was out here using the street sh*t for his own personal gain. Dope boy Troy, make water whippin great again. I never heard a Troy ave song in my life, so idk if he says these things in his raps too. Letís say he doesnít

But itís all cool to use the street imagery to further your career and diss someone whoís passed...now when you get in a street situation and buss the blicky in a crowded venue, now you facing years. Streets dictate you supposed to eat that. f!ght that sh*t and keep your lips sealed.

Now the streets is a myth? Bro you in your 30s with a fu*king child. If this never happened heíd still be out here being ďstreetĒ

Iím all for n*ggas growing but cmon. I donít think meek can be compared to Troy ave in this situation.

Iím not built for that street sh*t period. I could never be in a whip wit 6 n*ggas and go down for 8 years cause someone had they ratchet in the car. fu*k am I gonna go do time for a hammer thatís not mine? I never claimed to be a street dude and never will. Thatís not me

Troy canít have his cake and eat it too. I donít think heís snitching either cause heís not a steeet dude. Heís def making excuses tho
+5   

1 week ago '15        #85
DamianDragunov 
space
space
$9,837 | Props total: 26118 26118
 Mperfection said
Word. n*ggas so weird. Like how dare a n*gga opinion and stances not be the exact same after years and life experiences... like holding the same world view at 45 as you did at 22 is some badge of honor and not insanely stupid.

Exactly... your supposed to grow and change your way of thinking often in life. Life every 5 yrs.

Then look at the real dummies who not only havent changed mentally but when the see a rapper do it they make lame fantasies up like cloning, signed off their soul, or became an agent. Purely off they not acting like they did when they first heard them.
Those are the ones I believe should stop listening to music and get some actually medical help. Thing is they too slow to realize it.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #86
MayneThaTruth2 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 2268 2268
 SupremeBeing5 said
Troy and Banga went to jump Tax. Caught him by himself, and thinking Tax would have a gun inside of a concert, wouldnít even cross ones mind.

Tax let it off.

Itís Troys fault.

Tax ainít about to get stomped out to a bloody pulp.

So he let it sing.

Troy should be happy Tax didnít shoot him too.

Next time donít try to jump n*ggas in concerts fool.

Tax always said, if anyone run up on me Iím letting it off.

Troy hired Banga to f!ght n*ggas....

You picked up a gun and started shooting randomly? Lol ok bro.

You talk that street sh*t all the way up until you realize you might be facing time???

n*gga a clown.

Yes streets are BS.

But he wasnít singing that tune before.

If a rapper wasnít rapping that street sh*t, he considered them ďWEIRDO RAPPERSĒ right?????

You 34 Years old and now the streets is a myth to you?

Or how about you never been a street n*gga.
But Tax been hating on him for years. I mean the first time Troy sees him, its a good chance it will be on and poppin and you cant really blame Troy. Tax shouldnt have went to a place that he knew Troy was going to be at.

1 week ago '17        #87
Its 
space
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 3040 3040
Where were all you troy ave fans at when he was releasing them failures?
n*gga sold 13 records total
+1   

1 week ago '18        #88
MayneThaTruth2 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 2268 2268
 ChiHoodrichback said
I see a lot of n*ggaz who would take the stand and point they homie out in this thread
But if you listen to Troy, he talking about taking the stand against a n*gga who caused allot of trouble. Tax been hating on this n*gga for a hot a.ss minute.

The street code, I guess, would respect Troy for not saying anything. But n*ggas never been in this situation, where the n*gga who you would be taking the stand against, is not a friend or partner in crime, but a n*gga that you hate, and caused all of this.

I would take the stand myself, and let haters say what they want. This aint a typical "snitch" situation.

Last edited by MayneThaTruth2; 12-06-2018 at 12:05 PM..

1 week ago '14        #89
OfficialJihad 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 1442 1442
 North!!! said
Meek got arrested off the false testimony off a cop thatís deemed corrupt by the fbi

Troy Ave willingly shot in a public venue and started the ďstreets is a mythĒ campaign after consequences of that incident

Black and white imho
Meek has violated his same probation sentence, repeatedly, for having dirty urine, not reporting, driving recklessly, etc. Now, Meek is preaching positivity & talking as if the system is the reason he made all of the bad decisions he made on his own.

1 week ago '10        #90
StoopidVillinz 22 heat pts22
space
space
$9,961 | Props total: 10088 10088
 NEWYORKTlMES said
This facts ... itís just not cool to like Troy and n*ggas is followers

Saying ď Iím not going to jail for my enemyĒ
- ratting in 2018

Writing a letter to the judge Naming ya enemy as the bad guy
- not ratting

Lol itís prolly more cool to like Troy ave now then itís ever been..bx hated this n*gga before he caught that case..now heís the realest n*gga ever to them
+3   

1 week ago '16        #91
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,289 | Props total: 16955 16955
 Gio Trappertoni said
U would have laid down and pretended to be dead

So I guess u more a bi*ch
Props for performing under pressure. That's G shyt. He's still a bitkh. And I wouldn't be in that stupid a.ss situation. But I've never laid down when shots were fired before.

Back to why Troy's a bitkh... he's not some kid rapper. Nicca is a grown a.ss man in his 30s finally realizing what the streets is about.

Now snitching is cool because you were about to get locked up because of your own mistakes. Fucc that. Tax told you he wasn't f!ghting he was shooting. You decided to run up anyway. Now you aren't man enough to deal the consequences. That's f*ggot pus*y shyt.

And what happened to Kendrick being a weirdo for not being from a gang? Or dissin lil homie who k!lled himself.

Troy is a bitkh and he raps really bad. He doesn't stand for shyt. And he thinks people should just be his fan because he said so. He's a fraud opportunist who will switch up depending on the situation. I don't a.ssociate with snitches.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #92
ric ado 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 377 377
The reason Troy getting k!lled is because this wasn't how he saw it from the start,first breakfast club interview he talking about he gone let the police do they job now that he seen the real of what can happen he's switched sides,it just looks flimsy.

Of course doing 20 years cause you dont want to tell on your opp is bullsh*t but that's how the streets go,he shoulda had that opinion from the start,the thing with him is he wants to co-operate and still have the respect of the streets that's not how it goes,if the streets are a myth you shouldn't be wasting your time justifying yourselves to them just do what you gotta do

Last edited by ric ado; 12-06-2018 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: mistake
+2   

1 week ago '16        #93
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
Lol it’s prolly more cool to like Troy ave now then it’s ever been..bx hated this n*gga before he caught that case..now he’s the realest n*gga ever to them
Because they are suburban nerds
+2   

1 week ago '13        #94
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 4825 4825
 Mperfection said
In his defense, u never had a wake up call? Your parents never warned u about some sh*t and u ain't listen until u was knee deep in it. I don't knock the 360 cuz as a person u better be able to adapt when u learn better. He got a legit lesson all the way around, a real eye opener. For a lot of cats on here this an eye opener, some call him a rat but if u consider this situation u see how it goes and this where the rubber hit the road on that "street cred" sh*t. A n*gga will tell u do life in prison for your partner murder at the hands of your enemy, from the comfort of his keyboard cuz it's not his life or situation, jus entertainment.
I absolutely have.

I took responsibility for my actions, apologized, and let it be known I see the era of my ways. I didn't flip and approach it from an arrogant/matter of fact matter.

Ex: I got told for years not to stick my pen in company ink. Nothing ever happened to me so I kept doing it, until something happened. I didn't pop up the next day sh*tting on everybody still doing it. Instead I warned them of the dangers, and used my story as a real life example.

[pic - click to view]

It's his attitude that makes his 180 seem opportunistic. People who go through some sh*t and come out with a new lease on life tend to be waaaaay more repentant.

Just my thoughts.

+1   

1 week ago '13        #95
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
 OfficialJihad said
I slapped due to the Drake comments. Isnít he throwing up signs and making threats in his music & he ainít about none of that? At least Troy talked it, got shot, put hands on the shooter, took the gun & shot back.
Nah, Drake says people AROUND him will do street stuff. He's not saying he'll do it, that's the difference.

1 week ago '13        #96
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
 shooter said
Drake & Chubbs actually caught up in mad stuff behind the scenes cus Drake thinks he's a gangster.

In fact some of his boys are shot stabbed or dead behind his fake tough guy image.
Drake just pops generic rapper sh*t. People feel he's soft so they try to test his G. He's not about that life but the people around him are, so it results in all the conflicts. They're not going to let their mans/cash cow go down.

1 week ago '15        #97
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$627 | Props total: 1163 1163
He can’t attach street sh*t to his image or it affects his case for the worst. I don’t get it. He’s should just be quiet and not comment whatsoever but he can’t also say rah rah sh*t. That’s like a mobster on trial and even though they have evidence n all of who he might be he will never say yes I’m so n so and this is who I am. Na. I’m the boss of my family. Take it down a few levels so mfs don’t say I’m calling him so n so now but it is what it is
+1   

1 week ago '16        #98
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 ric ado said
The reason Troy getting k!lled is because this wasn't how he saw it from the start,first breakfast club interview he talking about he gone let the police do they job now that he seen the real of what can happen he's switched sides,it just looks flimsy.

Of course doing 20 years cause you dont want to tell on your opp is bullsh*t but that's how the streets go,he shoulda had that opinion from the start,the thing with him is he wants to co-operate and still have the respect of the streets that's not how it goes,if the streets are a myth you shouldn't be wasting your time justifying yourselves to them just do what you gotta do
I just want to add that Tax clearly said he didn't want to f!ght and he would shoot to defend himself. So at that point you either drop it or pop the nicca. He let his fake gangsta ego tell him he could press Tax in public and deal with the repercussions.

Then the repercussions came and he folded like a lawn chair.

1 week ago '16        #99
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1494 1494
 Strong Side Iso said

In real life, hell no. If he's so real, why was he busting off near innocent fans? Why were fans on their knees praying and ducking for cover?

What was the point of that? Who was he keeping it real with by letting it fly like that?
His man got dropped and he got shot.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #100
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 158 158
 kevin boogz said
i agree with most of your post except "'then it became oh well it's ok to talk as long as it's not my direct friends/associates''''

cause this was always the case. police was in the game since day 1.

if you think this was always the case, then you just aren't old enough to know it wasn't. original crime organizations handled everything themselves, no police for any reason. no info at all, from nobody was how it was originally carried, that's why it worked, once people switched the rules up and made it some info from some people, it stopped working properly.
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  45
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+61online now  45
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  29
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter