Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

most viewed right now
+82  78
68 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '14        #51
black cobra 756 heat pts756
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 70970 70970
If you in the streets ainít no snitching period.

Donít like it, donít get involved
+4   

1 week ago '14        #52
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 2885 2885
 160z said
No disrespect, but do better how? Listening to rappers that are more street? Itís only entertainment and we are the minority, somebody else buying those records playa
None taken.

1) His records not really selling like that-Daniel has a name because of the streaming traffic (and IMHO because of his music videos that have ridiculous numbers on YouTube). The "majority" that you're eluding to actually aren't buying his album via the new platforms like Apple Music, etc. they just watch his shock value stuff online/listen to a couple of his songs and pretend they're tough for an hour then keep it moving.

2) I have noticed that the only ones trying to defend Daniel outwardly are Spanish girls and alot of blacks. Most of the "majority" that defend him do it on platforms like BX where they feel safer. I never see them bold enough to act like Daniel is that dude in public. Besides the narrative being spun by the media/masses of Daniel being a victim, the outright cosign of Daniel as part of the culture HAS COME FROM WITHIN. And it's disgusting-cuz the "woke" know what this is. It just keeps going on an on in a different form...

So while I get your point-i still stand by my statement. Black people are screwed because we either too ignorant to recognize the white man makes us hate each other or too smart that we peep the game and yet are full of the white man's internal hate for ourselves that we look to side with him before we'll work with another one of our kind because we don't want to be treated like a n*gga-when you just playing the real house n*gga role by hating on a field n*gga disguising himself as a house n*gga. I'm a black man but I gotta stay solo dolo cuz of crabs, self-haters and suckas-not cuz i ain't down with my people. And I'm a pretty mellow dude truth be told. So if I see how fu*ked up sh*t is I could only imagine what would be going on if I was still in my 20's.

We're going backwards is what I'm saying fam. All the goodwill and wokeness of the Obama times is tryna be eroded with all this bs-Trump, Pedo 69, every...

You know what, nevermind lol... I'm preaching. We just gotta do better, that's all...
+4   

1 week ago '16        #53
BeEasy 
space
space
space
$273 | Props total: 704 704
I will say if you in the "street life" and think that there is honor and a set of codes that everyone has to follow......then you are a gullible as sh*t and prolly gettin got a whole lot
+5   

1 week ago '16        #54
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 8193 8193
 Mperfection said
Why would I need to? If you can't imagine this happening to a single person of the 2 million + locked up in the U.S. I can't help you. You fake n*ggas have never actually been in a prison and had to deal with not being able to impact sh*t on the outside. bi*ch acting crazy, ain't sh*t you can do. Fam in a fu*ked spot, ain't sh*t you can do. Now if you wanna be in that spot so that some cat you don't fu*k with can be out, be my guest. Dumb a.ss.
Are u dumb? Why wouldnít someone have to prove a statement they made to be true? U canít say something Is a fact and then not be able to prove it. Show me one n*gga u know who k!lled themselves because they homie that snitched on them fu*king they girl now. Iíll wait...... I donít even know u so I canít say if youíve been in prison or not or if u know someone in prison. A person I grew up in the same bed as is pretty much doing a life sentence so i would think I know what Iím talking bout. Just say u condone snitching and be on your merry way fu*k n*gga b

1 week ago '18        #55
shooter 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$250 | Props total: 887 887
 fredfiness said
Drake doesn’t claim to be street/portray that image.
Drake & Chubbs actually caught up in mad stuff behind the scenes cus Drake thinks he's a gangster.

In fact some of his boys are shot stabbed or dead behind his fake tough guy image.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #56
hummerlife87 
space
space
$693 | Props total: 978 978
 fredfiness said
Drake doesnít claim to be street/portray that image. Troy did. The issue a majority of people have is Troy doing a complete character 180. It comes across as opportunistic.

His message is correct, the streets are a dub/trap. It just comes across as disengenious when he was championing it before he got jammed up by the law. All the negative aspects are sh*t that anyone who has been through it/been around it, or listens to rappers who give you both sides of the game, would know.

Itís one thing if he was repentant about his actions, and then started this crusade. However he wasnít. He faced one of the many potential consequences of the street life, and immediately flipped sides. Thatís why heís getting backlash.

Good point he knew it was a trap when he was glorifying it .
+1   

1 week ago '04        #57
cold_young_thug 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,461 | Props total: 3076 3076
how the fu*k did drake name end up getting mentioned? Man being at the top is a trip.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #58
ANewSense 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 3657 3657
Troy Ave is that mediocre rap-cat that noone cars about until New Yorks hottest artist gets locked up; it's happened twice now, first with Bobby and now 69. If 69 was out this thread would've gotten 3 replies and swept away...

+1   

1 week ago '06        #59
datVAkid 42 heat pts42
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 7069 7069
He is not a snitch, but him being "real"

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '16        #60
space
space
Yakubians in here telling us whatís real and how the streets work

Iím done
+5   

1 week ago '16        #61
Blockafella 45 heat pts45
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 5383 5383
If you not concerned with what the fu*k is popular and like who you like.. how could you not like Troy. Dude is inspiring. Only people commenting on him being a rat never even had a parking ticket. People will hate regardless

1 week ago '05        #62
OG T Gutta N 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,058 | Props total: 3283 3283
streets aint a myth , this aint about "real" or "fake" or even "snitching"

He didnt win , he didn't lose , if his situation was chess , he locked the game then knocked tax pieces off the board. Aint no pride from saying , well..im going to go play goldfish and that chess sh*t wack.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #63
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,407 | Props total: 3368 3368
 ChiHoodrichback said
Are u dumb? Why wouldnít someone have to prove a statement they made to be true? U canít say something Is a fact and then not be able to prove it. Show me one n*gga u know who k!lled themselves because they homie that snitched on them fu*king they girl now. Iíll wait...... I donít even know u so I canít say if youíve been in prison or not or if u know someone in prison. A person I grew up in the same bed as is pretty much doing a life sentence so i would think I know what Iím talking bout. Just say u condone snitching and be on your merry way fu*k n*gga b
When did i say it was based on a factual story? Its based on the common knowledge that n*ggas commit that in prison, and women cheat while they n*gga in prison. Sorry if the mental leap is beyond you.
+2   

1 week ago '10        #64
SnowFleury 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 7421 7421
OP still has Troy Ave as his Twitter avi

1 week ago '09        #65
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 825 825
 IronicPessimist said
exact same justification people use when saying T.I. isnt a rat.
got caught with silencers. gave up the intended murder for hire targets as the k!llers of his personal a.ssistant. the morning the two guys go picked up for murder, TI's plea deal for 1 year was announced.
no coincidence
Are you stupid? Do you think the feds cares to sh*ts about TI's personal a.ssistant?

TI got caught with a arsenal of guns and was a convicted felon. He took the stand because he was subpoenaed to do so (it was court ordered) and he never said anything about the two scumbags who k!lled his bestfriend. He spoke about what took place inside of the truck /van that night and talked about what type of man Phil was; that was it.

TI was making a lot of money and most importantly he was making people in high places a lot of money. I have seen dudes I grew up with beat M1's because they paid the right attorney's. The feds are not intrested in protecting your street cred if he snitched it would be public record.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #66
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 5226 5226
 NEWYORKTlMES said
This facts ... itís just not cool to like Troy and n*ggas is followers

Saying ď Iím not going to jail for my enemyĒ
- ratting in 2018

Writing a letter to the judge Naming ya enemy as the bad guy
- not ratting

Both of those scenarios are ratting in any year.
+4   

1 week ago '17        #67
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,063 | Props total: 3074 3074
 The Almighty240 said
Ding Ding Ding....... You hit it right on the head, n*ggas take this entertainment sh*t way to serious. His situation is real life, n*ggas act like they cant go through something and wake up after you made it out the situation.
Troy got you dumb n*ggas fooled
+3   

1 week ago '16        #68
space
space
 Mperfection said
When did i say it was based on a factual story? Its based on the common knowledge that n*ggas commit that in prison, and women cheat while they n*gga in prison. Sorry if the mental leap is beyond you.
Itís a common fact that n*ggaz k!ll themselves in prison because they girlfriend fu*king the n*gga that snitched on him. Okay.....Show me one.

Iím speaking solely on the words u typed. Donít try and change what u meant now. Just say u for n*ggaz telling on each other.

1 week ago '15        #69
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 six6nine9wpk said
Are you stupid? Do you think the feds cares to sh*ts about TI's personal a.ssistant?

TI got caught with a arsenal of guns and was a convicted felon. He took the stand because he was subpoenaed to do so (it was court ordered) and he never said anything about the two scumbags who k!lled his bestfriend. He spoke about what took place inside of the truck /van that night and talked about what type of man Phil was; that was it.

TI was making a lot of money and most importantly he was making people in high places a lot of money. I have seen dudes I grew up with beat M1's because they paid the right attorney's. The feds are not intrested in protecting your street cred if he snitched it would be public record.
A murder with no eyewitness, confession or DNA is 100 times easier to beat than an ATF sting involving gun sales, wires and informants. I don't know if you have access to Pacer, but there are sealed docs where the snitch paperwork would be in Clifford Harris's paperwork. And snitching is not always public record, the feds keep informants out of public eye, and out of paperwork even, every day.
+1   

1 week ago '09        #70
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 825 825
 jasonchambers said
Both of those scenarios are ratting in any year.
So if your enmey pulled up and tried to k!ll you but shot a kid in the process; your telling me you supoosed to take that L on code? Man get that bullsh*t out of here. I grew up in the inner city aint nobody talking a L for their enemy!
+3   

1 week ago '15        #71
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 six6nine9wpk said
So if your enmey pulled up and tried to k!ll you but shot a kid in the process; your telling me you supoosed to take that L on code? Man get that bullsh*t out of here. I grew up in the inner city aint nobody talking a L for their enemy!
If you claim to be a gangster, real street dude, yes. If you don't claim that, then you shouldn't care if someone calls you a rat or snitch.You all wanna have your cake and eat it too, wanna feel cool and call yourself "real" or "street" or "gangster", but don't wanna deal with the work or repercussions that come with wearing that badge. Just be a civilian. There is nothing wrong with being that.

1 week ago '09        #72
izlar928 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 660 660
Man this is the realest live ever recorded ever to bad everything he's saying is facts bruh and y'all still won't get it I've been robbed before when I was driving a cab and I gave up everything my phone my cigarettes if dude was like strip but nekkid I woulda did it I had a gun to my head... The other cab drivers was like why u didnt drive off hit him with a club I'm like dudeeee.....u never know what ur gonna do in a situation point blank period until it is upon u....straight up fool

1 week ago '17        #73
GxFR 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 199 199
Comin from a "yakubian" , like u Desus fans or fake 5%ers who listened to a lot of Wu Tang like to say, I jumped off the porch at 9 . 9 year old white boy learned real quick, the only person u tell if u got done dirty is ur mom or ur og's, people that raised u like a son. Never tell police, n never talk to somebody who might talk to ur opps.
Their is a code n the streets n ain't a myth if u play it right. U gotta be the chessmaster but it starts from respect, personally n won't hold u my respect came from f!ghtin all the older guys n grammar school. From that id walk in a new school n people would hold a chair for me. Facts. As far as snitchin? Please, one time this dead boy put a 45 to my face n took my starter, 12 rolled up n seen the whole thing ... I don't officer .. I don't know who it was.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #74
Proffesor X 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 6160 6160
 NEWYORKTlMES said
This facts ... itís just not cool to like Troy and n*ggas is followers

Saying ď Iím not going to jail for my enemyĒ
- ratting in 2018

Writing a letter to the judge Naming ya enemy as the bad guy
- not ratting

I don't like him cause h'es a cornball. I don't care about the trial sh*t, I wasn't there, don't know wtf happened. But everytime dude opens his mouth he's talking about some dumb sh*t, or fake stunting, or trying to make it seem like he ism ore important then he is. Plus his music sucks......but I do fu*k with

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '09        #75
izlar928 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 660 660
 Proffesor X said
I don't like him cause h'es a cornball. I don't care about the trial sh*t, I wasn't there, don't know wtf happened. But everytime dude opens his mouth he's talking about some dumb sh*t, or fake stunting, or trying to make it seem like he ism ore important then he is. Plus his music sucks......but I do fu*k with

U saying his music sucks and he's a cornball but at the same time putting up music u funk with which one is it do u like him or hate him or are u just a hater???

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  59
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
362 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  40
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  40
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-42online now  34
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  31
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
110 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-70online now  26
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with