Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

most viewed right now
132 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '04        #26
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,065 | Props total: 4183 4183
Troy Average still paying people to post about him on here Welldam
+4   

1 week ago '17        #27
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 3135 3135
Troy and Banga went to jump Tax. Caught him by himself, and thinking Tax would have a gun inside of a concert, wouldn’t even cross ones mind.

Tax let it off.

It’s Troys fault.

Tax ain’t about to get stomped out to a bloody pulp.

So he let it sing.

Troy should be happy Tax didn’t shoot him too.

Next time don’t try to jump n*ggas in concerts fool.

Tax always said, if anyone run up on me I’m letting it off.

Troy hired Banga to f!ght n*ggas....

[video - click to view]

You picked up a gun and started shooting randomly? Lol ok bro.

You talk that street sh*t all the way up until you realize you might be facing time???

n*gga a clown.

Yes streets are BS.

But he wasn’t singing that tune before.

If a rapper wasn’t rapping that street sh*t, he considered them “WEIRDO RAPPERS” right?????

You 34 Years old and now the streets is a myth to you?

Or how about you never been a street n*gga.

Last edited by SupremeBeing5; 12-06-2018 at 08:33 AM..
+16   

1 week ago '11        #28
kevin boogz 133 heat pts133
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 8076 8076
 Mperfection said
In his defense, u never had a wake up call? Your parents never warned u about some sh*t and u ain't listen until u was knee deep in it. I don't knock the 360 cuz as a person u better be able to adapt when u learn better. He got a legit lesson all the way around, a real eye opener. For a lot of cats on here this an eye opener, some call him a rat but if u consider this situation u see how it goes and this where the rubber hit the road on that "street cred" sh*t. A n*gga will tell u do life in prison for your partner murder at the hands of your enemy, from the comfort of his keyboard cuz it's not his life or situation, jus entertainment.
n*ggas do not like n*ggas to grow. it is like the same critique david banner is getting for speaking that black empowerment sh*t.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #29
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 158 158
it's just a different code, in the past the code was if you enter into the crime game you just don't talk to police at all, you handle it at a street level, then it became oh well it's ok to talk as long as it's not my direct friends/associates, now people tell on the way to jail in the police car before they get there, or they might phone in before the cops come pick em up, lol

trying to make sense of gangsters and criminals who break the rules all the time makes no sense to begin with? I mean you are a k!ller but loyal at the same time? usually not.

Last edited by TeamBrinkz; 12-06-2018 at 09:30 AM..
+7   

1 week ago '16        #30
Strong Side Iso 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 11181 11181
If the streets are a myth, why is he still calling himself Troy Ave? Why not be called Roland Collins? He's still living a myth.

I live 4 blocks from the actual Troy Ave, the real street. The guy makes decent music, let's not take that away from him. As an artist, he's got it.

In real life, hell no. If he's so real, why was he busting off near innocent fans? Why were fans on their knees praying and ducking for cover?

What was the point of that? Who was he keeping it real with by letting it fly like that?
+6   

1 week ago '17        #31
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 3376 3376
 kevin boogz said
n*ggas do not like n*ggas to grow. it is like the same critique david banner is getting for speaking that black empowerment sh*t.
Word. n*ggas so weird. Like how dare a n*gga opinion and stances not be the exact same after years and life experiences... like holding the same world view at 45 as you did at 22 is some badge of honor and not insanely stupid.
+5   

1 week ago '17        #32
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
Take this how yíall wanna take it!

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '14        #33
DJ HiStakes 
space
space
$390 | Props total: 491 491
You say that now but when you under pressure itís a whole different situation.

BrooklynDamien said
Being smart is cool to me. Being smooth. Letting off in the club is neither. If he wrestled away the gun and got naggas on the run why lick at them in front of the world. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE. They popped his man, they got one. He got none. All that REAL shat he did. He got a charge. Tax was gonna get what he got already once he made his stupid decision. Whatever you choose, whatever you do, make sure you a thug and intelligent too...bars

1 week ago '16        #34
Ju5rite 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 3 3
So Meek mill can now push the agenda of " streets is a myth " & he gets credited for it .

But Ave promotes it he fake ? I jus don't understands

1 week ago '15        #35
mwtx 
space
space
$5,790 | Props total: 3878 3878

Troy ave still got his 10 stans on BX crying for him.
+3   

1 week ago '14        #36
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,655 | Props total: 2900 2900
 Strong Side Iso said
If the streets are a myth, why is he still calling himself Troy Ave? Why not be called Roland Collins? He's still living a myth.

I live 4 blocks from the actual Troy Ave, the real street. The guy makes decent music, let's not take that away from him. As an artist, he's got it.

In real life, hell no. If he's so real, why was he busting off near innocent fans? Why were fans on their knees praying and ducking for cover?

What was the point of that? Who was he keeping it real with by letting it fly like that?
i do feel you on that. But that goes for all them dudes involved in that situation and anytime some beef get to poppin' off. Innocent people shouldn't be hurt cuz dudes got an issue with each other. If you can't find a way to handle whatever without it going left than you a crash test dummy and deserve being incarcerated.

1 week ago '08        #37
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 4579 4579
Learn a trade, start a business, and do something with your life, sh*t just isnt worth it.
+7   

1 week ago '07        #38
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,013 | Props total: 9017 9017
Troy just come off corny as fu*k, don't know how he is in person but his image comes off mad fake. Don't care for his music either but I'm not gonna hold that against his character
+7   

1 week ago '04        #39
pocketchange 172 heat pts172
space
space
$14,357 | Props total: 15392 15392
Most of these street n*ggas are dumb as fu*k and only know how to weigh up weed.

And once thr internet and the street met it was a wrap.

I respect Troy Ave. Bottom line is save yourself.
+3   

1 week ago '15        #40
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 17070 17070
 yungpizzle82 said
I agreed with everything Yukmouth said-I don't see how Troy Ave is a sucka but 69 is a star. Oh wait-I almost forgot-most blacks is crab a.ss haters that will do anything for someone that don't look like them to embrace them. Smh...

I know Troy Ave has said some dumb as*hole sh*t in the past and he ain't that good of a rapper but he has some joints and his music is closer to the real sh*t than alot of the garbage the other super young boys put out. It shows you just how fake the game really is when you see 69 bi*ch a.ss talked about like he Tupac yet for good or bad Troy Ave has been through some super street n*gga sh*t and he's an afterthought. I don't get my people sometimes-we need to do better...
No disrespect, but do better how? Listening to rappers that are more street? Itís only entertainment and we are the minority, somebody else buying those records playa
+2   

1 week ago '11        #41
kevin boogz 133 heat pts133
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 8076 8076
 TeamBrinkz said
it's just a different code, in the past the code was if you enter into the crime game you just don't talk to police at all, you handle it at a street level, then it became oh well it's ok to talk as long as it's not my direct friends/associates, now people tell on the way to jail in the police car before they get there, or they might phone in before the cops come pick em up, lol

trying to make sense of gangsters and criminals who breaks the rules all the time makes no sense to begin with? I mean you are a k!ller but loyal at the same time? usually not.
i agree with most of your post except "'then it became oh well it's ok to talk as long as it's not my direct friends/associates''''

cause this was always the case. police was in the game since day 1.

1 week ago '14        #42
OfficialJihad 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 1442 1442
 fredfiness said
Drake doesnít claim to be street/portray that image. Troy did. The issue a majority of people have is Troy doing a complete character 180. It comes across as opportunistic.

His message is correct, the streets are a dub/trap. It just comes across as disengenious when he was championing it before he got jammed up by the law. All the negative aspects are sh*t that anyone who has been through it/been around it, or listens to rappers who give you both sides of the game, would know.

Itís one thing if he was repentant about his actions, and then started this crusade. However he wasnít. He faced one of the many potential consequences of the street life, and immediately flipped sides. Thatís why heís getting backlash.

I slapped due to the Drake comments. Isnít he throwing up signs and making threats in his music & he ainít about none of that? At least Troy talked it, got shot, put hands on the shooter, took the gun & shot back.
+4   

1 week ago '13        #43
North!!! 428 heat pts428
space
space
$58,507 | Props total: 45850 45850
 Ju5rite said
So Meek mill can now push the agenda of " streets is a myth " & he gets credited for it .

Meek got arrested off the false testimony off a cop thatís deemed corrupt by the fbi

Troy Ave willingly shot in a public venue and started the ďstreets is a mythĒ campaign after consequences of that incident

Black and white imho
+4   

1 week ago '16        #44
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 8193 8193
 Mperfection said
Dumb a.ss n*ggas like u end up hanging yourself on the inside when u find out the n*gga who k!lled your partner and put u in the pin for it fu*king yo b.m. But it's nothing to a tough n*gga.
Name me one person you know in the pen who that happened too? If u canít then stop making up duck boy ducktales to feel good about being a snitch.

1 week ago '16        #45
space
space
 pocketchange said
Most of these street n*ggas are dumb as fu*k and only know how to weigh up weed.

And once thr internet and the street met it was a wrap.

I respect Troy Ave. Bottom line is save yourself.
Says the n*gga who been on bx for almost 15 years

Safe to say your mother didnít allow you outside after 4:00 on school nights

1 week ago '16        #46
space
space
 kevin boogz said
U just tried to compare David Banner’s black empowerment to Troy Ave and his snitching..... do u know what apples and oranges are?

Mfz who fake that black sh*t expose themselves literally everyday on here
+2   

1 week ago '17        #47
The Almighty240 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1160 1160
 Mperfection said
In his defense, u never had a wake up call? Your parents never warned u about some sh*t and u ain't listen until u was knee deep in it. I don't knock the 360 cuz as a person u better be able to adapt when u learn better. He got a legit lesson all the way around, a real eye opener. For a lot of cats on here this an eye opener, some call him a rat but if u consider this situation u see how it goes and this where the rubber hit the road on that "street cred" sh*t. A n*gga will tell u do life in prison for your partner murder at the hands of your enemy, from the comfort of his keyboard cuz it's not his life or situation, jus entertainment.
Ding Ding Ding....... You hit it right on the head, n*ggas take this entertainment sh*t way to serious. His situation is real life, n*ggas act like they cant go through something and wake up after you made it out the situation.

1 week ago '16        #48
Negusis 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 8835 8835
Yo, lol.

He was getting Soulja Boy too.

That was funny.

1 week ago '17        #49
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ju5rite said

Meek ainít pushing that by snitching.

Heís pushing that or is he pushing his album???

Meek with the sh*ts still! Heís on probation.

Look at Safaree last year......

Look at the Quentin Miller when he got jumped by dream chasers.

Meek never pushed that, heís pushing how the incarceration system works. n*ggas doing 10 years for violating parole RIGHT NOW!

Mightíve been caught with Weed at 18yrs old, then 10 years probation! Kid might have a career job too. Gets in a f!ght defending himself....... PAROLE VIOLATION. 5 years of prison.

1 week ago '17        #50
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 3376 3376
 ChiHoodrichback said
Name me one person you know in the pen who that happened too? If u canít then stop making up duck boy ducktales to feel good about being a snitch.
Why would I need to? If you can't imagine this happening to a single person of the 2 million + locked up in the U.S. I can't help you. You fake n*ggas have never actually been in a prison and had to deal with not being able to impact sh*t on the outside. bi*ch acting crazy, ain't sh*t you can do. Fam in a fu*ked spot, ain't sh*t you can do. Now if you wanna be in that spot so that some cat you don't fu*k with can be out, be my guest. Dumb a.ss.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  44
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  37
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  31
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  30
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
142 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+110online now  24
Bruh getting roasted pt. 2
62 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  21
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter
106 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Alton Sterling's eldest son charged with rape of 8-year-old boy!
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy