Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 days ago '07        #1
5227 page views
172 comments

PowerBar Ernie 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 3268 3268
Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game

Yukmouth breaks it down. image
+38   

172 comments for "Troy Ave Is The Result Of Being Real in a Fake Game"

7 days ago '17        #2
My Back Hand 65 heat pts65
space
space
$3,116 | Props total: 15787 15787

[pic - click to view]

+47   

7 days ago '16        #3
NEWYORKTlMES 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 9162 9162
This facts ... it’s just not cool to like Troy and n*ggas is followers

Saying “ I’m not going to jail for my enemy”
- ratting in 2018

Writing a letter to the judge Naming ya enemy as the bad guy
- not ratting

+66   

7 days ago '05        #4
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 2170 2170
Sit in jail , your mans dead. People want you to take the charge for it while the k!ller who is your enemy goes free. Not happening , I could see if Troy was not involved and could do something about it. But he is the one being blamed for the shooting. Nope , let that man live that’s a situation even the hardest G couldn’t live with.
+35   

7 days ago '17        #5
TrillestTalk404 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 14226 14226
This thread wasn't needed. And I'm convinced OP is Troy Ave
+4   

7 days ago '15        #6
Thats Kray 
space
space
$1,433 | Props total: 1422 1422
he spoke some facts ….

Last edited by Thats Kray; 12-06-2018 at 03:55 AM..
+3   

7 days ago '18        #7
onelastyme 
space
space
space
$321 | Props total: 776 776
Troy k!lled somebody? I thought only banga died
+5   

7 days ago '13        #8
WizLatifa 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,949 | Props total: 799 799
 onelastyme said
Troy k!lled somebody? I thought only banga died
he k!lled tax
+7   

7 days ago '14        #9
Gio Trappertoni 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,689 | Props total: 15072 15072
 TrillestTalk404 said
This thread wasn't needed. And I'm convinced OP is Troy Ave
U a f*ggot

And a poodle like yuk said
+3   

7 days ago '18        #10
IronicPessimist 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$836 | Props total: 1068 1068
 hbk83 said
Sit in jail , your mans dead. People want you to take the charge for it while the k!ller who is your enemy goes free. Not happening , I could see if Troy was not involved and could do something about it. But he is the one being blamed for the shooting. Nope , let that man live thatís a situation even the hardest G couldnít live with.
exact same justification people use when saying T.I. isnt a rat.
got caught with silencers. gave up the intended murder for hire targets as the k!llers of his personal a.ssistant. the morning the two guys go picked up for murder, TI's plea deal for 1 year was announced.
no coincidence

7 days ago '04        #11
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,430 | Props total: 16553 16553
"Livin' in a world where it's way mo' fake n*ggas than real ones/
So now I'm in a situation to where the masses can't feel me"
-Calicoe
+9   

7 days ago '18        #12
DrizzyStan06 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,256 | Props total: 10909 10909
Ratstone wrote a letter to the judge.
+6   

7 days ago '16        #13
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,278 | Props total: 16912 16912
 Gio Trappertoni said
U a f*ggot

And a poodle like yuk said
Troy Ave is a bitkh who can't rap good.

7 days ago '14        #14
Gio Trappertoni 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,689 | Props total: 15072 15072
 Teknicks said
Troy Ave is a bitkh who can't rap good.
U would have laid down and pretended to be dead

So I guess u more a bi*ch
+12   

7 days ago '13        #15
fredfiness 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 4807 4807
Drake doesn’t claim to be street/portray that image. Troy did. The issue a majority of people have is Troy doing a complete character 180. It comes across as opportunistic.

His message is correct, the streets are a dub/trap. It just comes across as disengenious when he was championing it before he got jammed up by the law. All the negative aspects are sh*t that anyone who has been through it/been around it, or listens to rappers who give you both sides of the game, would know.

It’s one thing if he was repentant about his actions, and then started this crusade. However he wasn’t. He faced one of the many potential consequences of the street life, and immediately flipped sides. That’s why he’s getting backlash.

+40   

7 days ago '12        #16
NYCBravado 
space
space
$390 | Props total: 1214 1214
 fredfiness said
Drake doesnít claim to be street/portray that image. Troy did. The issue a majority of people have is Troy doing a complete character 180. It comes across as opportunistic.

His message is correct, the streets are a dub/trap. It just comes across as disengenious when he was championing it before he got jammed up by the law. All the negative aspects are sh*t that anyone who has been through it/been around it, or listens to rappers who give you both sides of the game, would know.

Itís one thing if he was repentant about his actions, and then started this crusade. However he wasnít. He faced one of the many potential consequences of the street life, and immediately flipped sides. Thatís why heís getting backlash.

Also for me to add on, he never felt like a dude who was repping that street sh*t for any other reason than to brag about it. Like he was happy to be there and make it his reality where others blatantly said it was a trap. Where others vividly spoke up about having mixed feelings about doing what they did, knowing it was wrong but being stuck in it. Troy was a cornball who just tapped into that market and then all of a sudden the streets is fake and ain't real. So you come off as an opportunist when you do that.
+17   

7 days ago '18        #17
BrooklynDamien 
space
space
$1,283 | Props total: 5527 5527
Being smart is cool to me. Being smooth. Letting off in the club is neither. If he wrestled away the gun and got naggas on the run why lick at them in front of the world. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE. They popped his man, they got one. He got none. All that REAL shat he did. He got a charge. Tax was gonna get what he got already once he made his stupid decision. Whatever you choose, whatever you do, make sure you a thug and intelligent too...bars
+14   

7 days ago '15        #18
gvd239 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 1477 1477
Troy Ave got a lot of d!ck riders on bx lol

"I'm from the era where n*ggas don't snitch. You from the era where snitchin' is the sh*t"
+7   

7 days ago '15        #19
MULVTTX 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 5464 5464
paging @
+2   

7 days ago '14        #20
yungpizzle82 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 2885 2885
 NEWYORKTlMES said
This facts ... itís just not cool to like Troy and n*ggas is followers

Saying ď Iím not going to jail for my enemyĒ
- ratting in 2018

Writing a letter to the judge Naming ya enemy as the bad guy
- not ratting

I agreed with everything Yukmouth said-I don't see how Troy Ave is a sucka but 69 is a star. Oh wait-I almost forgot-most blacks is crab a.ss haters that will do anything for someone that don't look like them to embrace them. Smh...

I know Troy Ave has said some dumb as*hole sh*t in the past and he ain't that good of a rapper but he has some joints and his music is closer to the real sh*t than alot of the garbage the other super young boys put out. It shows you just how fake the game really is when you see 69 bi*ch a.ss talked about like he Tupac yet for good or bad Troy Ave has been through some super street n*gga sh*t and he's an afterthought. I don't get my people sometimes-we need to do better...
+16   

7 days ago '15        #21
4am 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 1815 1815
Yuck said a lot of truth but he fu*ked it all up by saying Troy k!lled somebody lol
+7   

7 days ago '17        #22
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,406 | Props total: 3367 3367
 fredfiness said
Drake doesnít claim to be street/portray that image. Troy did. The issue a majority of people have is Troy doing a complete character 180. It comes across as opportunistic.

Itís one thing if he was repentant about his actions, and then started this crusade. However he wasnít. He faced one of the many potential consequences of the street life, and immediately flipped sides. Thatís why heís getting backlash.

In his defense, u never had a wake up call? Your parents never warned u about some sh*t and u ain't listen until u was knee deep in it. I don't knock the 360 cuz as a person u better be able to adapt when u learn better. He got a legit lesson all the way around, a real eye opener. For a lot of cats on here this an eye opener, some call him a rat but if u consider this situation u see how it goes and this where the rubber hit the road on that "street cred" sh*t. A n*gga will tell u do life in prison for your partner murder at the hands of your enemy, from the comfort of his keyboard cuz it's not his life or situation, jus entertainment.
+13   

7 days ago '16        #23
ChiHoodrichback 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 8193 8193
I see a lot of n*ggaz who would take the stand and point they homie out in this thread
+10   

7 days ago '17        #24
Mperfection 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,406 | Props total: 3367 3367
 gvd239 said
Troy Ave got a lot of d!ck riders on bx lol

"I'm from the era where n*ggas don't snitch. You from the era where snitchin' is the sh*t"
Dumb a.ss n*ggas like u end up hanging yourself on the inside when u find out the n*gga who k!lled your partner and put u in the pin for it fu*king yo b.m. But it's nothing to a tough n*gga.
+3   

7 days ago '18        #25
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 220 220
 PowerBar Ernie said

Yukmouth breaks it down.
Who did Troy k!ll? Iím confused 🤷🏽*♂️

Home      

most viewed right now
+169online now  36
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+29online now  30
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+41online now  27
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+67online now  16
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+27online now  16
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  12
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+153online now  11
Image(s) inside Htown Be Having Those Women