BR Matt Miller 2019 NFL Mock Draft | 12/5

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '04        #26
Kadroan 172 heat pts172
space
space
$38,042 | Props total: 11363 11363
 youngt22 said
I definitely think DC is holding him back and he needs to be fired immediately. Also Airk Armstead and Solomon play the same position, front office needs to trade Armstead before draft or during draft and let Solomon get more burn. Armstead is also almost done with Rookie deal, it's a perfect time to move him.
Makes sense. I read a lot how SF fans don't like Saleh. Oh dang. Makes sense since he wasn't one of Lynch's guys. I'm hoping Lynch's draft start looking different than Baalke's drafts. I remember Baalke used to love drafting DL.

6 days ago '04        #27
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,174 | Props total: 2432 2432
 Kadroan said
OT definitely. Worst OL in the league.
Not even close to the worst OL in the league. Okay, maybe close, but definitely 5+ teams that are worse. Plus, we need interior players and there aren't any worth that in the first round. Probably could add an OT but I doubt we draft one in the first.

I actually a.ssume we will attack OG and RT in free agency pretty hard. I am expecting them to go after an OG (maybe 2), RT and at least one WR. Wouldn't shock me if they go hard after Mike Iupati, Rodger Saffold, Jared Veldheer, James Carpenter, Bobby Massie, Chance Warmack or Billy Turner.

If I had to guess, right now, I a.ssume we draft a DE, DT, LB, WR or CB over any other position.

I know defense probably isn't the biggest need because our defense has been pretty stellar, but Kyle Williams is probably retiring and Jerry Hughes is getting older.

6 days ago '07        #28
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
$91,273 | Props total: 19040 19040
Wouldn’t mind Haskins but that means Winston or Fitz is gone, take Dirk too

6 days ago '13        #29
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,267 | Props total: 11676 11676
steelers needs to draft a corner with their first 2 picks and hope one of them doenst struggle

6 days ago '16        #30
Aztlan 67 heat pts67
space
space
$10,790 | Props total: 27105 27105
So I guess this means Giants are going BPA in the first and taking Drew Lock in the second.

6 days ago '04        #31
Kadroan 172 heat pts172
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said
Not even close to the worst OL in the league. Okay, maybe close, but definitely 5+ teams that are worse. Plus, we need interior players and there aren't any worth that in the first round. Probably could add an OT but I doubt we draft one in the first.

I actually a.ssume we will attack OG and RT in free agency pretty hard. I am expecting them to go after an OG (maybe 2), RT and at least one WR. Wouldn't shock me if they go hard after Mike Iupati, Rodger Saffold, Jared Veldheer, James Carpenter, Bobby Massie, Chance Warmack or Billy Turner.

If I had to guess, right now, I a.ssume we draft a DE, DT, LB, WR or CB over any other position.

I know defense probably isn't the biggest need because our defense has been pretty stellar, but Kyle Williams is probably retiring and Jerry Hughes is getting older.
You really think so? I know they went through a lot of turnover on OL losing Wood, Igcognito, traded Glenn away, can't remember who the RT was.

I know Daryl Williams will be a FA. CAR ties there.

I guess BPA could work. AJ Brown /one of the Clemson DL should be available.

2 days ago '04        #32
space
space
 Kadroan said
You really think so? I know they went through a lot of turnover on OL losing Wood, Igcognito, traded Glenn away, can't remember who the RT was.

I know Daryl Williams will be a FA. CAR ties there.

I guess BPA could work. AJ Brown /one of the Clemson DL should be available.
If you look at metrics, Buffalo is bottom 10 but not bottom 5 or even the worst. I'm fairly positive Arizona, Minnesota, Cincy and Giants are below the Bills. Think Seattle, Houston, Jets, and Miami are close as well depending on the week.

There aren't a lot of offensive lineman in this draft either worthy of a top 6 pick. There is just way too much talent on DE/DT/LB at the top of this draft to pass on it for a OT.

With the way Shaq has been playing the last 5 weeks and with Star/Trent/Hughes still there, I really want the Bills to find someone to take over for Kyle Williams. Ed Oliver, Dre'Mont Jones, Quinnen Williams or Clelin Ferrell (not a DT but one of my favorites in this draft).

Could even see a Josh Allen Part 2 to shore up our other OLB spot.

2 days ago '04        #33
Kadroan 172 heat pts172
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said
If you look at metrics, Buffalo is bottom 10 but not bottom 5 or even the worst. I'm fairly positive Arizona, Minnesota, Cincy and Giants are below the Bills. Think Seattle, Houston, Jets, and Miami are close as well depending on the week.

There aren't a lot of offensive lineman in this draft either worthy of a top 6 pick. There is just way too much talent on DE/DT/LB at the top of this draft to pass on it for a OT.

With the way Shaq has been playing the last 5 weeks and with Star/Trent/Hughes still there, I really want the Bills to find someone to take over for Kyle Williams. Ed Oliver, Dre'Mont Jones, Quinnen Williams or Clelin Ferrell (not a DT but one of my favorites in this draft).

Could even see a Josh Allen Part 2 to shore up our other OLB spot.
Wow Minnesota and CIN?! I only seen one CIN game this year and I haven't watched MINN this year. I thought MINN improved this offseason.

That's true. I recently looked at the linemen again. It's stacked.

2 days ago '04        #34
space
space
 Kadroan said
Wow Minnesota and CIN?! I only seen one CIN game this year and I haven't watched MINN this year. I thought MINN improved this offseason.

That's true. I recently looked at the linemen again. It's stacked.
I know the number of sacks allowed doesn't explain everything, but so far it's Dallas, Houston, Tennessee, Oakland, NY Giants, Green Bay, San Francisco, Buffalo, Atlanta and Jacksonville in the top 10.

And yeah, the defensive players this draft are crazy. Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams, Ed Oliver, Greedy Williams, Josh Allen, Jeffery Simmons, Deionte Thompson, Devin White, DeAndre Baker, Clelin Ferrell, Jachai Polite, Dexter Lawrence, Rashan Gary, Byron Murphy, Dre'Mont Jones, Derrick Brown and Montez Sweat are all in the top 20 on the site I check.

They currently had 3 offensive players (QB, OT, OT) in the top 20 and only 8 in the first 32 picks.

It's going to be a defensive heavy draft and there are a lot of players that I think are going to be good.
+1   

2 days ago '05        #35
Ron Swanson 248 heat pts248
space
space
$38,841 | Props total: 47077 47077
i wouldnt be mad with Polite in Seattle but i still say we trade that pick cause we dont have a 2nd this year and we usually trade back in the 1st anyway

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  46
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+155online now  39
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  38
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  20
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
212 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  16
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  13
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside VENOM Sequel Confirmed
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy