I fux with Melo, But this is some damning ass sh-t right here. I wanna get mad, i canít.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #51
donnyyy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 4294 4294
 marcusaka50 said
MJ kobe and iverson were known to have some ball hog in them..mostly because they were on a mediocre team at the time..until MJ got a team and phil jackson he began passing the ball...same with kobe once he got pau gasol
Jordan handily averaged 6 a.ssists in that era and even 8 in a season where you've never seen a SG do that.

He also played enough college ball to know how to pass.

Can't say the same for Kobe though
+3   

1 week ago '06        #52
ginobili 20|m 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$11,403 | Props total: 1071 1071
 Killaboy said
no offense breh i respect your opinion
but you realize people like manu ginobli are regarded as sure fire hall of famers right?

no hate on manu but he couldnt hold melo's jock
A decent amount of knowledgeable people and GM's would take Manu on there squad over Melo though. Not debatable he had a better career. One of them was coming fresh of winning a gold medal and then making the all star team but was willing to come off the bench that SAME year. The other at 35 still didn't want to. Being a game defender and having playmaking ability isn't as impressive as scoring 25 a game to most on here though

His career ending the same way Iverson's did, and the super stans are just as, if not more annoying then the haters and media. So tired of hearing about how he was so fu*ked over with his rosters and coaches. End of the day didn't expect constant WCF or finals runs, but he didn't overachive either, by getting out of the first round a 2 whopping times. I mean christ he has one of the worst playoff records in history lol

People sleep on the fact that it isn't as easy to build around players like him and AI as it seems. Melo was going to need a more defensive oriented team around him just like Iverson to have any chance at a ring. Then the stans would just say the supporting cast didn't have enough star power to help them, ala the Philly 2001 squad. This whole narrative that somehow Melo has become underrated is weird to me
+5   

1 week ago '14        #53
goodhustlekid 77 heat pts77
space
space
$4,207 | Props total: 5526 5526
OP you forgot to put the main video that actually breaks sh*t down to the core

[video - click to view]

Melo finish

1 week ago '04        #54
Ace2125 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,603 | Props total: 1032 1032
 dabettamc said
He needs to go to China ���� period
And you need to go to McDonald's to put a application in n*gga.

1 week ago '05        #55
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,437 | Props total: 6395 6395
 marcusaka50 said
you not winning sh*t with just marcus camby and chauncey billups
So what you are saying is ...

Richard Hamilton >> Carmelo
Tayshaun Prince >> Carmelo
Ben Wallace >> Carmelo
Rasheed Wallace >> Carmelo

seems legit.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #56
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Shipwreck said
Hall of Famer for what?

Popularity?
I used to say the same thing all the time, that Melo was not HOF worthy. Then I started looking at some of the people who are already in like Bernard King and Tracy McGrady. Based on some of the other losing scorers that are already in, Melo will probably get in at some point. But you are correct, there is nothing spectacular about his career and nobody grows up wanting to be like him.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #57
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Link4444 said

That man has 3 Olympic gold medals. He's 19th in all time scoring (ahead of Reggie Miller, Vince Carter, Patrick Ewing, Allen Iverson, Ray Allen). He's a 10x All Star.

You..on the other hand... aint sh*t. You need to quit hating.

People be hating TOO much. I mean Melo do got his problems, but that New York media got everyone looking to tear everything away from that man. Melo a Hall of Fame fu*k yall
your talking points are trash but I do agree he will get into the Hall. But cmon son, being an allstar during fan voting means jack sh*t and all of those players you listed had far superior careers except for vince carter, who I can argue melo has had a better career than him.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #58
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 2141 2141
 AlBooBoo said
Because he is washed

Grand opening/grand closing
pretty much....

you can get away with almost anything while you can still produce...

ask iverson

shyt change once the production falls off and you still a pain in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 week ago '08        #59
YoungRay20 293 heat pts293
space
space
$27,927 | Props total: 7269 7269
 sedwards said
Melo wearing a Vice jersey very soon
anything to help with the tank.

Hopefully We fall far enough to get a chance at RJ/Zion/Little but I"ll take Perfect Nick Young aka Kevin Porter Jr.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by YoungRay20; 12-05-2018 at 05:00 AM..

1 week ago '16        #60
njmwape1 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 249 249
Melo was a scapegoat, Rockets are still trash, Live by the 3 die by the 3, Last year they were falling, this year they are nada, Dantoni will be gone soon

1 week ago '15        #61
kami 32 heat pts32
space
space
$14,466 | Props total: 17284 17284
 ChitownSavior01 said
I'd take Melo over Jabari Parker.
Heís sorry as sh*t. Melo could provide more

1 week ago '10        #62
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 1421 1421
 Rule 336 said
Melo deteriorated quick. Fam fell off overnight after he left NY.
but remember when LeBron haters said Melo would age better and Bron would fall off quick because Melo "was actually skilled"

or that he was actually better but he played in the West

clowns

i fu*k with Melo but his groupies never knew and don't know sh*t about basketball
+5   

1 week ago '15        #63
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,212 | Props total: 6541 6541
 marcusaka50 said
the greatest iso players,,,mj kobe iverson melo all are ball hogs,,,,will only pass you the ball if they believe in you...mj and kobe had phil to make them pass the ball...iverson had larry brown....melo never had a hof coach or roster..
n*gga. Melo had Phil too.

Go to sleep.

1 week ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$32,522 | Props total: 14124 14124
 donnyyy said
Jordan handily averaged 6 a.ssists in that era and even 8 in a season where you've never seen a SG do that.

He also played enough college ball to know how to pass.

Can't say the same for Kobe though
I never said jordan didn't know how to pass he just didn't trust his teammate enough to pass when he had a mediocre team...
kobe didn't have to learn because he had phil shaq and a bunch of vets at a young age...kobe had to learn how trust his teammate when he became the focal point of the offense once shaq left..
+1   

1 week ago '06        #65
space
space
space
 jharlem0500 said
n*gga. Melo had Phil too.

Go to sleep.
idk why yall hate melo...phil was a gm and not a coach at the time....phil never build a contender roster for melo while he was a knick..not melo's fault...

1 week ago '06        #66
space
space
space
 slim_d20 said
So what you are saying is ...

Richard Hamilton >> Carmelo
Tayshaun Prince >> Carmelo
Ben Wallace >> Carmelo
Rasheed Wallace >> Carmelo

seems legit.
pistons starting lineup were a team full of 3 allstars and two great role players...rip was an allstar for wizards....rasheed was an allstar for the blazers...billups a top 10 pick in the draft....melo had injury prone teams

1 week ago '18        #67
StandNext2Me 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$167 | Props total: 511 511
Melo fu*ked up with his wife.

Like Tiger Woods.

When you get caught cheating on your wife or girl and she turn cold won't let you in emotionally or physically then you're fu*ked.

Not to get too deep in sh*t. But fellas "new" pus*y is not better then the pus*y you would "die" for.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #68
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 450 450
 Rule 336 said
A SG job is to score. An elite SG scores at a high rate. Y'all confuse sgs playing their positions well as ball hogging. Kobe averaged almost 5 ast a game while scoring at an elite rate. Melo simply played too much hero ball and developed outside of his scoring
A SG job is to score efficiently in context of the offense. Ummm I donít know if your looking at things through rose colored glasses or not but to be clear (and I say this With AI being one of my all time favorite players) Kobe and AI weíre both ball hogs and inefficient scorers... thatís just facts. Kobe was famous for ignoring sets and pounding the ball dribbling for 18 to 20 seconds on the shot clock. The same sh*t that Mello is accused of. The difference is the organization and how it was constructed around him. Same with AI thatís why it didnít really work when the paired him up with other scorers like Jerry Stackhouse. AI was a good passer but he passed when he wanted to or had no other option. Kobe got a.ssists because he handled the ball more than the point guards on those laker teams.

Itís funny how history gets rewritten. Up until Kobeís fairwell tour and retirement it was pretty much accepted wisdom the Kobe was a hyper competitive selfish player that bogged the ball. That was one of the things always pointed out as the reason LA could never sign any big free agents despite LA being one of the most desirable markets to play in.
+2   

1 week ago '05        #69
slim_d20 21 heat pts21
space
space
 marcusaka50 said
pistons starting lineup were a team full of 3 allstars and two great role players...rip was an allstar for wizards....rasheed was an allstar for the blazers...billups a top 10 pick in the draft....melo had injury prone teams

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '06        #70
space
space
space
 slim_d20 said

[pic - click to view]

im from Detroit i seen them play too many games....i don't get the problem

1 week ago '06        #71
space
space
space
 MPC_Pase said
A SG job is to score efficiently in context of the offense. Ummm I don’t know if your looking at things through rose colored glasses or not but to be clear (and I say this With AI being one of my all time favorite players) Kobe and AI we’re both ball hogs and inefficient scorers... that’s just facts. Kobe was famous for ignoring sets and pounding the ball dribbling for 18 to 20 seconds on the shot clock. The same sh*t that Mello is accused of. The difference is the organization and how it was constructed around him. Same with AI that’s why it didn’t really work when the paired him up with other scorers like Jerry Stackhouse. AI was a good passer but he passed when he wanted to or had no other option. Kobe got a.ssists because he handled the ball more than the point guards on those laker teams.

It’s funny how history gets rewritten. Up until Kobe’s fairwell tour and retirement it was pretty much accepted wisdom the Kobe was a hyper competitive selfish player that bogged the ball. That was one of the things always pointed out as the reason LA could never sign any big free agents despite LA being one of the most desirable markets to play in.
thank you somebody who actually watched kobe and ivo's career...they were known as chunkers and ball hogs...why is it so hard to believe that..AI went from playing point guard to shooting guard...most fans didn't watch melo's career like that.....its like watching kemba walkers's career..

1 week ago '07        #72
AndrewTHEgreaT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 2756 2756
I been saying melo was washed and aint sh*t for the last few years. Ive been sh*tted on by so many mfs but now the basketball world sees my point so fu*king sad.

I even predicted the break up of durant and westbrook.

I told n*ggas they would never win a ring together.
+1   

1 week ago '07        #73
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 450 450
What’s funny is for the people making a Kobe comparison if you look at the numbers Both Kobe and Mellos FGA and percentages are pretty much damn near the same... with Mello being slightly more efficient and think about the fact that Kobe didn’t start his first two years.

Kobe was a ball stopper and his team mates would literally stand around and watch him go 1 on 3 or 4 at times
+1   

1 week ago '06        #74
space
space
space
 MPC_Pase said
Whatís funny is for the people making a Kobe comparison if you look at the numbers Both Kobe and Mellos FGA and percentages are pretty much damn near the same... with Mello being slightly more efficient and think about the fact that Kobe didnít start his first two years.

Kobe was a ball stopper and his team mates would literally stand around and watch him go 1 on 3 or 4 at times
Melo was better shooter and 3 point shooter

1 week ago '16        #75
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 3072 3072
 marcusaka50 said
camby and nene were injury prone...he had maybe one chance in his entire career...that aint sh*t compared to other players with 4-5 year stretch window to win..one year?
No disrespect to you but excuses are like as*holes, everyone has one. Lebron was playing with MoWilliam's, Illgastskus, Boobie Gibson, Varrejo and was getting to the finals. Lebron wish he could've played with Iverson or Chauncey in those days. Let's just keep it real, Carmelo was good offensively but that was it. He never won by himself, he never tried to play defense, he never made anyone better, he never adapted or improved his game. He is ranked at the bottom of of the superstars of that era for me.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  48
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  43
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+25online now  42
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  17
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  16
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  14
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
213 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside VENOM Sequel Confirmed
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy