I fux with Melo, But this is some damning ass sh-t right here. I wanna get mad, i canít.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 days ago '16        #251
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,497 | Props total: 3072 3072
 marcusaka50 said
lebron is a point guard that plays power froward is why he can do more with less...most iso players can't do that..
Carmelo is literally better than Lebron in all aspects of basketball offensively. If he wanted to play the way Lebron does, he could. Kobe did it from time to time. My point is you are right but that is why Carmelo will never be an alltime great. Hes a great offensive player but that is where greatness stops.

6 days ago '06        #252
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$32,522 | Props total: 14125 14125
 Brucebaner2 said
Carmelo is literally better than Lebron in all aspects of basketball offensively. If he wanted to play the way Lebron does, he could. Kobe did it from time to time. My point is you are right but that is why Carmelo will never be an alltime great. Hes a great offensive player but that is where greatness stops.
Its fine you have a opinion ..He is a all time great 10x all star rather you lthink so or not...he going to the hof...all-time greats are in the hof....99.9% of hof players haven't won sh*t ...my opinion Kobe started passing the ball more the better his team got and Phil challegeing him to do it more...he didn't think of it on his own ....curry has bad defense but got 3 rings and number 4 on the way...if you play for the right organization they will build players around you that complement your strengths and weakness..gsw knew curry was a.ss on defense that is why klay and green were drafted..iggy was signed for as well..to cover up Carey's weak defense....you don't need to be great at everything to be a championship or all time great

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  47
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  42
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+25online now  36
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+58online now  18
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
213 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  14
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside VENOM Sequel Confirmed
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy