Anthony Joshua says heís ready for Wilder or Fury

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '12        #26
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,054 | Props total: 41323 41323
All this talk. n*ggas cant see his team paid for this article to keep his name in the news since they're drowning him out?! He knows they're going to have to rematch, nobody gone not f!ght the same guy after a draw.

Hes gonna f!ght another no name soon, be jealous of their rematch, and realize that if they do a trilogy he wont get a big pay day for years.
+2   

1 week ago '16        #27
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,968 | Props total: 18651 18651
 CJ Schwarz said
I think that's the WBO
WBO is the burgundy joint, Dark green=IBO, The red=IBF, Black on the right with the crown is the WBA. I guess the left one is the same belt but one is linear/interim and the other is the super belt
+4   

1 week ago '04        #28
JugernoT 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 2010 2010
 CJ Schwarz said
If you believed that Wilder would beat AJ before this f!ght, why would it change? Wilder fought like how he has always fought, this time he went against a boxer with expert level ring IQ, head movement, and footwork. AJ does not have the head movement Fury has nor the footwork. Also, AJ does not have great stamina, especially when he is heavy. AJ gets KO by Wilder because he keeps his chin upright and is exposed a lot. Wilder has a chin and the heart to win.

AJ would work the body more causing Fury to drop his hands, then comes the KO. Fury does not have the power to beat AJ. Styles make f!ghts.
His past two f!ghts showed me how he would fair against boxers with actual skill. Had King Kong been a few years younger he would have won. Tyson severely outboxed him and AJ has power and can really box too. I downplayed how poor WIlder was at actually boxing. I think he'll lose.

1 week ago '17        #29
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 4960 4960
who didn't joshua knock out?

1 week ago '16        #30
solo 
space
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 6601 6601
I have Fury and Wilder both beating AJ
+1   

1 week ago '12        #31
Pimpointment 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Knucklez said
anybody know whats the black belt joshua got on the far left? The WBA belt is the one on the far right
Wbo I believe lol

1 week ago '17        #32
CJ Schwarz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 14400 14400
 JugernoT said
His past two f!ghts showed me how he would fair against boxers with actual skill. Had King Kong been a few years younger he would have won. Tyson severely outboxed him and AJ has power and can really box too. I downplayed how poor WIlder was at actually boxing. I think he'll lose.
Wilder throws the straight right and tries to follow up with the left hook. This has been who he has been since I started watching him since the first Stiverene f!ght. Every person who has watched him knows this. He does not go to the body like he should and head hunts followed with a barage of haymakers and windmills.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #33
O1as 247 heat pts247
space
space
$8,188 | Props total: 17565 17565
Wilder gotta get some more trainers and put together a proper plan to take out both of these dudes, the writings on the wall and its clear wilder has to level up, in order to do that he needs do an extensive training camp where he adds more to his arsenal and has proper counters for what has been exposed by Fury. Does doing this mean he isn't a world champion boxer of course not, it just means he has to improve on correcting his weaknesses, which is what all athletes especially boxers have to do.

that's just my interpretation of the situation.

cliff note: Wilder needs to level up before f!ghting Fury and AJ.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #34
nwking 53 heat pts53
space
space
$4,026 | Props total: 4929 4929
Hearn is the UK BoB Arum. If you know a little about boxing you should know what I mean
+3   

1 week ago '04        #35
JugernoT 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 2010 2010
 CJ Schwarz said
Wilder throws the straight right and tries to follow up with the left hook. This has been who he has been since I started watching him since the first Stiverene f!ght. Every person who has watched him knows this. He does not go to the body like he should and head hunts followed with a barage of haymakers and windmills.
Obviously what I'm saying is I overlooked his flaws due to the competition he has faced thus far. I don't know how you cold think he will beat Joshua after witnessing his last two f!ghts. I love his passion and heart. But Joshua has heart too. He showed that verses Klitschko and has improved a ton since then as far as stamina and boxing skills.

1 week ago '08        #36
YOURKINGB4EVER 22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,807 | Props total: 12623 12623
@

[video - click to view]

@(5:00)

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 12-04-2018 at 09:44 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '09        #37
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$40,652 | Props total: 32755 32755
whatever fu*k n*gga fu*k him i wanna see a rematch.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #38
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,144 | Props total: 7070 7070
Offff course he’s ready nooowwwww. Anyone could have known he was gonna be ready after seeing sons last two f!ghts. Study the tape. Learn this nuccaz rhythm and go out box him. Then see if he can take your power. That’s all they are telling him now. Gassing the sh*t out of him. He’s probably over confident at this point. He still has to make sure not the get rocked though. But he was dropped by Klitschko. He got back up. Don’t know if he hits as hard as Wilder though.

1 week ago '17        #39
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 4475 4475
+1   

1 week ago '15        #40
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$605 | Props total: 1123 1123
 PCDubya said
AJ shouldnt get a shot at fury or wilder after ducking wilder.
1) A rematch is a must before anybody get a f!ght with wilder/fury.
2) AJ is now B side and shouldnt get any say on where and how much the f!ght is going to be. You can hold all them belts, but you ducked a f!ght because he was shook of wilder.
Yup. The only reason I would say go a different route is if Fury f!ghts AJ for his belts back then unification bout in a rematch with wilder for crazy $$$$ for them both because it def will be there

1 week ago '04        #41
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,371 | Props total: 904 904
Of course he is !! Nobody cares about him right now !! He needs to get his name in the mix !! Fury and wilder just won the heart and minds of the boxing community and non fans alike !! Only thing people want is a rematch
+2   

1 week ago '07        #42
760 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,913 | Props total: 1538 1538
This clown said what took this fool so long.
+1   

1 week ago '10        #43
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,417 | Props total: 11165 11165
 CJ Schwarz said
I think that's the WBO

Edit: it's the WBA, as was pointed out to me by @

[pic - click to view]

WBA

[pic - click to view]

WBO

[pic - click to view]

WBC

[pic - click to view]

IBF
Clowns need to come together, put the money all in one pot, hire a commissioner, and let everybody eat.

All them belts and lineal champions are fukking stupid.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #44
No Religion 3 heat pts
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1379 1379
Don't believe sh*t this duck a.ss n*gga says. No reason for his punk a.ss not to be ring side for this f!ght if he planned on f!ghting either. He f!ghting the winner of bumass Dillian Whyte/Chisora or Big Baby.

El Caballero said
yeah yeah yeah
lets wait and see what daddy Hearn has to say
more excuses and more bullsh*t
Joshua-Whyte 2 coming
He weighed in and confirmed the 50 million was real at the same time. The tweet has since been deleted @ bring your a.ss here, boy.....

[video - click to view]

CJ Schwarz said
AJ beats Fury IMO, but Wilder KOs AJ. However, I rather that Wilder-Fury trilogy.
He loses to them both. He can't outbox Fury and he doesn't have the foot work or head movement to get out of the way of Deontay's right hand. If he doesn't know this his trainer, promoter and his promoters daddy knows it.

Last edited by No Religion; 12-04-2018 at 11:49 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #45
No Religion 3 heat pts
space
space
$541 | Props total: 1379 1379
 Killaboy said
who didn't joshua knock out?
Joseph Parker and Carlos Takem and while he technically got the TKO against Takem the stoppage was %100 bullsh*t.
+4   

1 week ago '16        #46
OWPE 81 heat pts81
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 13439 13439
Didn't he turn down 50 mill, why he lying?

+2   

1 week ago '17        #47
Samich Eater 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 1764 1764
He just wants attention and feels some kinda way after watching two real heavyweights go at it. AJ loses to both imo
+2   

1 week ago '05        #48
arkansas@$$hole 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 1756 1756
 wesleypipes said
Thats all talk his corner is gonna be like
[pic - click to view]

Didnít mean to slap. Agreed and meant to prop but hit the wrong button.

1 week ago '17        #49
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,041 | Props total: 2075 2075
Lying as usual. He'll be walking it back in about 2 weeks with 30 bs reasons why he wont f!ght either.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #50
Supreme7 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,233 | Props total: 3192 3192
Deontay and Fury gained some valuable experience.. i still think AJ beats both.. Deontay poses a threat though.

Home      

most viewed right now
+33online now  49
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
32 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+156online now  42
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+22online now  34
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside R.Kelly responds to Jacquees king of RnB comment and he's letting the u..
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  19
Music Video gets 20 niggas indicted
213 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+66online now  16
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside VENOM Sequel Confirmed
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy