Anthony Joshua says he’s ready for Wilder or Fury

most viewed right now
40 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '12        #26
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,234 | Props total: 46313 46313
All this talk. n*ggas cant see his team paid for this article to keep his name in the news since they're drowning him out?! He knows they're going to have to rematch, nobody gone not f*ght the same guy after a draw.

Hes gonna f*ght another no name soon, be jealous of their rematch, and realize that if they do a trilogy he wont get a big pay day for years.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #27
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,851 | Props total: 21483 21483
 CJ Schwarz said
I think that's the WBO
WBO is the burgundy joint, Dark green=IBO, The red=IBF, Black on the right with the crown is the WBA. I guess the left one is the same belt but one is linear/interim and the other is the super belt
+4   

2 months ago '04        #28
JugernoT 
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 2413 2413
 CJ Schwarz said
If you believed that Wilder would beat AJ before this f*ght, why would it change? Wilder fought like how he has always fought, this time he went against a boxer with expert level ring IQ, head movement, and footwork. AJ does not have the head movement Fury has nor the footwork. Also, AJ does not have great stamina, especially when he is heavy. AJ gets KO by Wilder because he keeps his chin upright and is exposed a lot. Wilder has a chin and the heart to win.

AJ would work the body more causing Fury to drop his hands, then comes the KO. Fury does not have the power to beat AJ. Styles make f*ghts.
His past two f*ghts showed me how he would fair against boxers with actual skill. Had King Kong been a few years younger he would have won. Tyson severely outboxed him and AJ has power and can really box too. I downplayed how poor WIlder was at actually boxing. I think he'll lose.

2 months ago '17        #29
Killaboy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,765 | Props total: 7807 7807
who didn't joshua knock out?

2 months ago '16        #30
solo 
space
space
space
$2,847 | Props total: 7154 7154
I have Fury and Wilder both beating AJ
+1   

2 months ago '12        #31
Pimpointment 
space
space
$803 | Props total: 1511 1511
 Knucklez said
anybody know whats the black belt joshua got on the far left? The WBA belt is the one on the far right
Wbo I believe lol

2 months ago '17        #32
CJ Schwarz 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,333 | Props total: 16839 16839
 JugernoT said
His past two f*ghts showed me how he would fair against boxers with actual skill. Had King Kong been a few years younger he would have won. Tyson severely outboxed him and AJ has power and can really box too. I downplayed how poor WIlder was at actually boxing. I think he'll lose.
Wilder throws the straight right and tries to follow up with the left hook. This has been who he has been since I started watching him since the first Stiverene f*ght. Every person who has watched him knows this. He does not go to the body like he should and head hunts followed with a barage of haymakers and windmills.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #33
O1as 275 heat pts275
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 18771 18771
Wilder gotta get some more trainers and put together a proper plan to take out both of these dudes, the writings on the wall and its clear wilder has to level up, in order to do that he needs do an extensive training camp where he adds more to his arsenal and has proper counters for what has been exposed by Fury. Does doing this mean he isn't a world champion boxer of course not, it just means he has to improve on correcting his weaknesses, which is what all athletes especially boxers have to do.

that's just my interpretation of the situation.

cliff note: Wilder needs to level up before f*ghting Fury and AJ.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #34
nwking 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 5275 5275
Hearn is the UK BoB Arum. If you know a little about boxing you should know what I mean
+3   

2 months ago '04        #35
JugernoT 
space
space
$2,400 | Props total: 2413 2413
 CJ Schwarz said
Wilder throws the straight right and tries to follow up with the left hook. This has been who he has been since I started watching him since the first Stiverene f*ght. Every person who has watched him knows this. He does not go to the body like he should and head hunts followed with a barage of haymakers and windmills.
Obviously what I'm saying is I overlooked his flaws due to the competition he has faced thus far. I don't know how you cold think he will beat Joshua after witnessing his last two f*ghts. I love his passion and heart. But Joshua has heart too. He showed that verses Klitschko and has improved a ton since then as far as stamina and boxing skills.

2 months ago '08        #36
YOURKINGB4EVER 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 13117 13117
@

[video - click to view]

@(5:00)

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 12-04-2018 at 09:44 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '09        #37
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$41,292 | Props total: 36192 36192
whatever fu*k n*gga fu*k him i wanna see a rematch.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #38
Tobinmont 
space
space
$3,863 | Props total: 9031 9031
Offff course he’s ready nooowwwww. Anyone could have known he was gonna be ready after seeing sons last two f*ghts. Study the tape. Learn this nuccaz rhythm and go out box him. Then see if he can take your power. That’s all they are telling him now. Gassing the sh*t out of him. He’s probably over confident at this point. He still has to make sure not the get rocked though. But he was dropped by Klitschko. He got back up. Don’t know if he hits as hard as Wilder though.

2 months ago '17        #39
Drewsmit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 5645 5645
+1   

2 months ago '15        #40
Destro 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$888 | Props total: 2247 2247
 PCDubya said
AJ shouldnt get a shot at fury or wilder after ducking wilder.
1) A rematch is a must before anybody get a f*ght with wilder/fury.
2) AJ is now B side and shouldnt get any say on where and how much the f*ght is going to be. You can hold all them belts, but you ducked a f*ght because he was shook of wilder.
Yup. The only reason I would say go a different route is if Fury f*ghts AJ for his belts back then unification bout in a rematch with wilder for crazy $$$$ for them both because it def will be there

2 months ago '04        #41
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 999 999
Of course he is !! Nobody cares about him right now !! He needs to get his name in the mix !! Fury and wilder just won the heart and minds of the boxing community and non fans alike !! Only thing people want is a rematch
+2   

2 months ago '07        #42
760 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,142 | Props total: 2116 2116
This clown said what took this fool so long.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #43
6.Yrs 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 11788 11788
 CJ Schwarz said
I think that's the WBO

Edit: it's the WBA, as was pointed out to me by @

[pic - click to view]

WBA

[pic - click to view]

WBO

[pic - click to view]

WBC

[pic - click to view]

IBF
Clowns need to come together, put the money all in one pot, hire a commissioner, and let everybody eat.

All them belts and lineal champions are fukking stupid.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #44
No Religion 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 3653 3653
Don't believe sh*t this duck a*s n*gga says. No reason for his punk a*s not to be ring side for this f*ght if he planned on f*ghting either. He f*ghting the winner of bumass Dillian Whyte/Chisora or Big Baby.

El Caballero said
yeah yeah yeah
lets wait and see what daddy Hearn has to say
more excuses and more bullsh*t
Joshua-Whyte 2 coming
He weighed in and confirmed the 50 million was real at the same time. The tweet has since been deleted @ bring your a*s here, boy.....

[video - click to view]

CJ Schwarz said
AJ beats Fury IMO, but Wilder KOs AJ. However, I rather that Wilder-Fury trilogy.
He loses to them both. He can't outbox Fury and he doesn't have the foot work or head movement to get out of the way of Deontay's right hand. If he doesn't know this his trainer, promoter and his promoters daddy knows it.

Last edited by No Religion; 12-04-2018 at 11:49 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #45
No Religion 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 3653 3653
 Killaboy said
who didn't joshua knock out?
Joseph Parker and Carlos Takem and while he technically got the TKO against Takem the stoppage was %100 bullsh*t.
+4   

2 months ago '16        #46
OWPE 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 14036 14036
Didn't he turn down 50 mill, why he lying?

+2   

2 months ago '17        #47
Samich Eater 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 2245 2245
He just wants attention and feels some kinda way after watching two real heavyweights go at it. AJ loses to both imo
+2   

2 months ago '05        #48
arkansas@$$hole 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 1896 1896
 wesleypipes said
Thats all talk his corner is gonna be like
[pic - click to view]

Didn’t mean to slap. Agreed and meant to prop but hit the wrong button.

2 months ago '17        #49
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 2269 2269
Lying as usual. He'll be walking it back in about 2 weeks with 30 bs reasons why he wont f*ght either.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #50
Supreme7 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,392 | Props total: 3377 3377
Deontay and Fury gained some valuable experience.. i still think AJ beats both.. Deontay poses a threat though.

Home      

most viewed right now
+100online now  84
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+131online now  50
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  46
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Video inside Sosa Hussey (BMF OG) Validates Bleu Davinci Snitching and Why Big Meech..
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy