Mexican's don't run L.A. (B.G. Knoccout & Dresta interview with Vlad)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #76
jaynat603 
space
space
$673 | Props total: 979 979
BG knoccout saying alternative facts and still believes Orlando Anderson is innocent, smh

2 weeks ago '17        #77
Mx3379 11 heat pts11
space
space
$481 | Props total: 2149 2149
 Teknicks said
Mexican Gangs don't control the drug trade. The Mexican Mafia does. The Mexican Mafia is like BMF a drug org with money. They can get things done on the street but they aren't a gang. You can't go to the Mexican Mafia hood. The Mexican Mafia does business with who ever has money. And Mexican Gangs mainly beef with Mexican Gangs
Nothing true about this statement with the exception of the opening line.

2 weeks ago '07        #78
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 1854 1854
 Turfaholic3 said
Shout out X4
Meant to slap
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #79
chi town hustla 234 heat pts234
space
space
$21,934 | Props total: 30993 30993
 92baby said
Tookie Williams is originally from Louisiana
i dont know about crips and bloods but hoover and fort started up branches in Mississippi. sh*t fort caught a case in Mississippi and gds in Mississippi are on count.

2 weeks ago '17        #80
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 18432 18432
 chi town hustla said
i dont know about crips and bloods but hoover and fort started up branches in missippipi. sh*t fort caught a case in Mississippi and gds in Mississippi are on count.
We had crips up north Louisiana

But New Orleans

It aint happen til after katrina

2 weeks ago '18        #81
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$437 | Props total: 1528 1528
 michelleski495 said
Meant to slap
There's a bluebird on my shoulder can I k!ll it?

2 weeks ago '10        #82
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,360 | Props total: 6183 6183
This n*gga Vlad a real life demon.

2 weeks ago '17        #83
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 7759 7759
 YKing said
biggest gang

[pic - click to view]

And a lot of them are afraid of them Mexicans....

2 weeks ago '17        #84
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 7759 7759
We damn sure don't. I'm sorry to say but we aren't as organized. Why? We flip on eachother. No unity to even be able to run sh*t. And that's not a diss, cuz I fux wit crips, but this is the reason why we don't get ahead.... them dudes are in organizations, families, cartels etc. we just "street gangs" "thugs". remember when ice cube was beefin wit B real???? Once the Mexican mafia got involved, cube didn't call up nutty blocc, he didn't call up the 60s or 20s, he didn't call up them neighborhood n*ggas.... beef just came to a screeching hault

Like I said, I fu*k wit crips (UGC) but ya gotta know when it just ain't ur war to win. Them Mexicans run Cali. From the drugs, to the prisons
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #85
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,289 | Props total: 16955 16955
 Mx3379 said
Nothing true about this statement with the exception of the opening line.
How would you know. You don't live in Cali lol

2 weeks ago '16        #86
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 ordoabchao said
White Bikers control meth and the pharmaceutical game. Marijuana is pretty much a free-for-all now.... Coke still comes from Columbia
Hells Angels are so small lol. No one controls anything. Money controls the drug game. If you have cash you get drugs. That's it. Everyone in Cali is involved in OT drugs so no one f!ghts over blocks out here. Plus it's all suburbs or rural if you bring the bikers into it. So holding down a block is for broke kids. The big players are distributors not hand to hand movers. So there are no drug wars or beef over drugs.

2 weeks ago '17        #87
Mx3379 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Teknicks said
How would you know. You don't live in Cali lol
Raised in LA. Still living in LA. Nice try.

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said
We damn sure don't. I'm sorry to say but we aren't as organized. Why? We flip on eachother. No unity to even be able to run sh*t. And that's not a diss, cuz I fux wit crips, but this is the reason why we don't get ahead.... them dudes are in organizations, families, cartels etc. we just "street gangs" "thugs". remember when ice cube was beefin wit B real???? Once the Mexican mafia got involved, cube didn't call up nutty blocc, he didn't call up the 60s or 20s, he didn't call up them neighborhood n*ggas.... beef just came to a screeching hault

Like I said, I fu*k wit crips (UGC) but ya gotta know when it just ain't ur war to win. Them Mexicans run Cali. From the drugs, to the prisons
Stop it they don't run shyt. No one runs it. Who you think Surenos mostly beef with? Other Surenos and the occasional Norteño.

2 weeks ago '16        #89
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mx3379 said
Raised in LA. Still living in LA. Nice try.
Then you would know what I said is true.

2 weeks ago '17        #90
Mx3379 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Teknicks said
Then you would know what I said is true.
Negative son. Eme and BMF are nothing alike. Mexican gangs can’t go to war with each other without a “green light”. Even with that, you get the sureños going after you under a gang umbrella. Eme doesn’t control the trade. They distribute it. If you’re business savvy, then you’d know that holds no power above. Let me know if you’d like to be schooled on the subject.

2 weeks ago '15        #91
giovanni24 
space
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 8038 8038
 Mx3379 said
Negative son. Eme and BMF are nothing alike. Mexican gangs can’t go to war with each other without a “green light”. Even with that, you get the sureños going after you under a gang umbrella. Eme doesn’t control the trade. They distribute it. If you’re business savvy, then you’d know that holds no power above. Let me know if you’d like to be schooled on the subject.
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #92
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mx3379 said
Schooled?

Kid I was breaking it down in laymen's terms for out of state folks. I said they are LIKE not the same. The Mexican Mafia controls Sureno hoods but that doesn't make them a gang. In the sense being used by the person I replied to. Don't forget that. I was replying to someone, keep things in context.

If you want to "school" me you should start by disproving what I said. You won't, because you can't. If you want to make a new topic post without replying to me.

2 weeks ago '15        #93
giovanni24 
space
space
space
 Teknicks said
Schooled?

Kid I was breaking it down in laymen's terms for out of state folks. I said they are LIKE not the same. The Mexican Mafia controls Sureno hoods but that doesn't make them a gang. In the sense being used by the person I replied to. Don't forget that. I was replying to someone, keep things in context.

If you want to "school" me you should start by disproving what I said. You won't, because you can't. If you want to make a new topic post without replying to me.
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #94
abstruse 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 1334 1334
lol here we go again bx gangbang experts with their gangbangology 101
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #95
Mx3379 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Teknicks said
Schooled?

Wish you the best of luck and good blessings
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #96
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mx3379 said
Wish you the best of luck and good blessings
Same to you!

2 weeks ago '15        #97
katurner 92 88 heat pts88 OP
space
space
$5,842 | Props total: 7795 7795
 chi town hustla said
same here ( im speaking on the westside of chicago because those the streets i was in) its clique banging more than actual gang banging.
what is that?

2 weeks ago '15        #98
giovanni24 
space
space
space
@ and @

that ended to gentlemen like.....

this bx, someone was supposed to bring the other persons kids into this

2 weeks ago '16        #99
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 giovanni24 said
@ and @

that ended to gentlemen like.....

this bx, someone was supposed to bring the other persons kids into this
It's a misunderstanding I'm trying to explain some deep shyt to an outsider in 2 sentences. Dude was like it's deeper than that. I'm like I know it is, but for context for this conversation I simplified it.

Nothing else to talk about lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #100
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
 johndoee1 said
TBH , here crips , bloods etc hold more weight in jail than in the free world . Gangs here dont really control any hoods like LA . Im guessing thats what he meant by "culture".
Neighborhoods are too big, police presence is too large, and it's too many ways to make money.. No one cares about holding a whole hood down. The gang has they main street for sure. But you could move in and set up shop on a quiet street in gang neighborhood and they might not even notice you for a while.

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  41
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  38
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-23online now  31
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter
104 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+114online now  21
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  14
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Video inside Real: In defense of Kevin Hart, Cannon Calls out The Oscars their racis..
47 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+29online now  13
Lol I’m crying at this clip of Drake saying Nigga wit the hard ‘R’
33 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy