Mexican's don't run L.A. (B.G. Knoccout & Dresta interview with Vlad)

most viewed right now
94 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #51
chi town hustla 234 heat pts234
space
space
$21,934 | Props total: 30993 30993
 johndoee1 said
Gangbanging here in Texas completely different than LA . In LA gangs control neighborhoods and some parts of the drugs trade . Here in Houston its different. we dont have those politics . It may be a click with bloods, Gds and Crips in it here . Same with Memphis
same here ( im speaking on the westside of chicago because those the streets i was in) its clique banging more than actual gang banging.

2 weeks ago '13        #52
johndoee1 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 131 131
 chi town hustla said
same here ( im speaking on the westside of chicago because those the streets i was in) its clique banging more than actual gang banging.
TBH , here crips , bloods etc hold more weight in jail than in the free world . Gangs here dont really control any hoods like LA . Im guessing thats what he meant by "culture".
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #53
ordoabchao 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,655 | Props total: 3686 3686
EME or no EME, Mexicans are the middle man, and only because of their proximity to Mexico. They have the appearance of more structure than Black people because black organizations have been systematically targeted and destroyed since Cointelpro. Mexican organizations never had to worry about government interference, either from their own or America's. This is partially also due to the fact that the government imports & distributes drugs.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #54
johndoee1 
space
space
space
$175 | Props total: 131 131
 ordoabchao said
EME or no EME, Mexicans are the middle man, and only because of their proximity to Mexico. They have the appearance of more structure than Black people because black organizations have been systematically targeted and destroyed since Cointelpro. Mexican organizations never had to worry about government interference, either from their own or America's. This is partially also due to the fact that the government imports & distributes drugs.
Bingo lol
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #55
space
space
 johndoee1 said
TBH , here crips , bloods etc hold more weight in jail than in the free world . Gangs here dont really control any hoods like LA . Im guessing thats what he meant by "culture".
he didnt mean that, he just didnt know what he was talking about.

2 weeks ago '05        #56
halfadash 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 1362 1362
 YKing said
biggest gang

[pic - click to view]

On the topic of the title...
I just don't understand the rhetoric of "We run such and such".

Governments can make laws exclusively for runnin up in your house and snatching you when you sleep.. No one runs sh*t
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #57
freezetag 
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 4514 4514
 Soo Special OG said
so u gonna act like the south aint got bloods crips gd's
Yea they all actors.

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Its 
space
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 3040 3040
Wtf is patronizing vlad?
Stop it slime

2 weeks ago '05        #59
nigelmes1 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 650 650
"fu*k B.G. Knoccout and every n*gga down with him"

2 weeks ago '09        #60
UrbanEnterprise 152 heat pts152
space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 27048 27048
yall worry about race too much

2 weeks ago '17        #61
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,864 | Props total: 5410 5410
 Blokka Blokka said
Mexicans control the drugs = they run LA
this.
technology has basically stamped out any other "hustles" that brothers could have. its doin the same with drugs unless you cooperating. times are a changin man....even the scammers are catchin the heat. but drugs still reign supreme got brothers takin penitentiary chances coppin from mexicans who gonna drop a dime on them anyway. plus lets be honest the mexicans have the identity advantage and a close border if sh*t gets hot

more black businesses are needed and we gotta start at the bottom with parenting and empowering the youth with choices and options so threads like this dont matter. let em have the bullsh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #62
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
$547 | Props total: 1570 1570
 CloutGod said
yep u sound stupid.

everybody know where gangs started. but saying no gangs in the south , is like saying no bloods in ny bc it aint start there.

Plenty of gds bd and crip sets in Atl going back to the 90s, bloods more recent in the 2000s

I done lived all over and I'll tell you like this: n*ggas get down the same everywhere. Think sh*t sweet.

n*ggas get laid down for being on the wrong block whether you in Harlem, Inglewood, or Kansas City Memphis, or Atl.

This sh*t is sweet. Its a plenty of blood sets in NY that aint "OFFICIAL" please go tell them n*ggas they aint real. Them guns real. Them bodies real. Them charges real. On the porch a.ss n*gga.
You will never be real

This d!ckface over here literally bragging about having gangbanging culture in the damn south not knowing that EVERYBODY be clowning you idiots behind your back

Bro in the south we laid back people. PERIOD. We don't do no gangbanging. You special ed phaggots that can't even acquire a G.E.D. have to resort to having your whole stupid identity wrapped up in a BANDANA because you're too pathetic to get a life.

Bet your stupid a.ss don't got a car either sitting there talking about "the porch" you can't even afford to leave

You're a fukkin' disgrace

I'll give you my Mercedes Benz right the fukk now if you got 1 thing to your name worth boasting about

2 weeks ago '09        #63
abstruse 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 1334 1334
as long as you pay taxes,government runs LA,if you're grown a.ss man thinking any street gang runs a city you're fu*king retarded

2 weeks ago '18        #64
baddie 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,378 | Props total: 9119 9119
 CloutGod said
yep u sound stupid.

everybody know where gangs started. but saying no gangs in the south , is like saying no bloods in ny bc it aint start there.

Plenty of gds bd and crip sets in Atl going back to the 90s, bloods more recent in the 2000s

I done lived all over and I'll tell you like this: n*ggas get down the same everywhere. Think sh*t sweet.

n*ggas get laid down for being on the wrong block whether you in Harlem, Inglewood, or Kansas City Memphis, or Atl.

This sh*t is sweet. Its a plenty of blood sets in NY that aint "OFFICIAL" please go tell them n*ggas they aint real. Them guns real. Them bodies real. Them charges real. On the porch a.ss n*gga.
 chi town hustla said
originated aint the discussion u said the south doesnt have a gang culture. hoover and fort are from miss and took that sh*t back home early in the game. damn near everybody from chicago grandparents are from miss or tenn. everybody visit their family in the summer, that banging sh*t down there was going on before i was born.
There is NO GANG CULTURE IN THE SOUTH.

I will not get shot or a.ssaulted for wearing blue or red.

I will not get checked for throwing up random gang signs

I will not get a.ssaulted for wearing a blue or red bandana

Y’all n*ggas cut the bullsh*t out. You n*ggas making it seem like you WANT gang culture to have an influence down here... but it doesn’t and it’s gonna stay that way

The South is responsible for a LOT of African American culture in America today

BUT GANG BANGING AINT IT. Let them backward mf’s out west and up North Stay on that bullsh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 baddie said
Bloods and Crips? That’s LA culture

GD’s? That’s Chicago culture

There’s no gangbanging culture in the south
BRO.

I'M.

FUKKIN.

SAYING.

THO.

no homo I deadass cried when x*xTentacion got murdered over this. you got no idea how much it broke my heart to see a brother from my state cross over to the mainstream only to have his life taken by some dumbass slobs who got poisoned into that gangbanging bullshyt the same way OG Mack poisoned all those other special ed kids in New York.

don't nobody know how to speak on this but that's the brutal truth we don't want to confront: THE *MAJORITY* of the people pulling the trigger in these cases are special ed cats who got sucked into that poison because there was nowhere else for them to go.

Then you got as*holes in this thread who take that "oh but i k!lled somebody so that makes me official now regardless if someone from L.A. gonna bless my make-believe set or not" attitude and the poison spreads.

You not no gangbanger, you're another psychopath wannabe with a gun.

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
You will never be real

This d!ckface over here literally bragging about having gangbanging culture in the damn south not knowing that EVERYBODY be clowning you idiots behind your back

Bro in the south we laid back people. PERIOD. We don't do no gangbanging. You special ed phaggots that can't even acquire a G.E.D. have to resort to having your whole stupid identity wrapped up in a BANDANA because you're too pathetic to get a life.

Bet your stupid a.ss don't got a car either sitting there talking about "the porch" you can't even afford to leave

You're a fukkin' disgrace

I'll give you my Mercedes Benz right the fukk now if you got 1 thing to your name worth boasting about
you leasin? whats the note on that bi*ch? year and model breh?

just givin you sh*t.
i hope your post was comin from a good place cuz some dudes could use a no nonsense talk like that. you over simplified sh*t but i dont know the culture in the south like that to speak on it. bangin is dead its better they find out sooner rather than later
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #67
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 baddie said

Y’all n*ggas cut the bullsh*t out. You n*ggas making it seem like you WANT gang culture to have an influence down here... but it doesn’t and it’s gonna stay that way

BUT GANG BANGING AINT IT. Let them backward mf’s out west and up North Stay on that bullsh*t
this this this this this THIS!!!!!!!!

the only "gang" from the south is Zoe Pound and even THEY laugh at all those dumbass hand signs and bandanas and trippin' over who wearing what.

i'm born and raised in the south. WE. DO. NOT. DO. GANGBANGIN.

any fool a.ss clown trying to be a Crip or Blood on the east coast is a damn wannabe and fraud. period. i love Dipset but let's keep it real, them dudes ain't no damn Bloods and even they know it.

2 weeks ago '17        #68
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
this this this this this THIS!!!!!!!!

the only "gang" from the south is Zoe Pound and even THEY laugh at all those dumbass hand signs and bandanas and trippin' over who wearing what.

i'm born and raised in the south. WE. DO. NOT. DO. GANGBANGIN.

any fool a.ss clown trying to be a Crip or Blood on the east coast is a damn wannabe and fraud. period. i love Dipset but let's keep it real, them dudes ain't no damn Bloods and even they know it.
to be fair color trippin is dead almost everywhere breh. injunctions out west took out the ones who was really down for that sh*t anyway. bloods and crips doesnt mean you cant a.ssociate with each other anymore. its more neighborhood beefs and old bodies. sh*t even in chicago with all this insane sh*t and clique hoppin. brothers dont even know who they pissed off at they just pissed off at the world.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #69
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said
originated aint the discussion u said the south doesnt have a gang culture. hoover and fort are from miss and took that sh*t back home early in the game. damn near everybody from chicago grandparents are from miss or tenn. everybody visit their family in the summer, that banging sh*t down there was going on before i was born.
and when was the last time Hoover and Fort came to the south

nah, son. we don't do that gangbangin' bullshyt out here. you got some fools out there that might enjoy a lot of Lil Wayne but they know DAMN well they ain't no bloods.

I might change the oil on my car but I ain't no damn mechanic.

Ain't nobody from the south over here trying to "put in work" for a Chicago/LA gang. Stop that foolishness. By your same logic I could wear blue all the time and invent my own Crip set.

2 weeks ago '05        #70
space
space
 baddie said

bro i got into with some opposition in Mississippi for having my hat broke off . ive been visiting my family in tenn since i was a shorty. i know what im talking about when it comes to those two states and "gang culture". where u from in the south real talk?
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #71
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaboy said
you leasin? whats the note on that bi*ch? year and model breh?

just givin you sh*t.
i hope your post was comin from a good place cuz some dudes could use a no nonsense talk like that. you over simplified sh*t but i dont know the culture in the south like that to speak on it. bangin is dead its better they find out sooner rather than later
its enough Benzes for all of us willing to stop the violence, b

this is another reason why i hate Dj Akademiks. dude got a fukkin BIOMATHEMATICS degree and he on youtube trying to rile people up instead of showing people a better way like the one HE got to have.

it drives me crazy cuz his punkass is basically saying "yeah, i got my degree, but you n*ggas is too retarded to ever be like me so i'm not gonna ever share the wealth of knowledge that i picked up from white folks"

2 weeks ago '05        #72
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
and when was the last time Hoover and Fort came to the south

nah, son. we don't do that gangbangin' bullshyt out here. you got some fools out there that might enjoy a lot of Lil Wayne but they know DAMN well they ain't no bloods.

I might change the oil on my car but I ain't no damn mechanic.

Ain't nobody from the south over here trying to "put in work" for a Chicago/LA gang. Stop that foolishness. By your same logic I could wear blue all the time and invent my own Crip set.
where u from in the south? Mississippi or Tennessee? i dont know sh*t about bloods or crips but i know where people and folks at ive politicked with them.

2 weeks ago '17        #73
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
 MYd!ckSOCOLD said
its enough Benzes for all of us willing to stop the violence, b

this is another reason why i hate Dj Akademiks. dude got a fukkin BIOMATHEMATICS degree and he on youtube trying to rile people up instead of showing people a better way like the one HE got to have.

it drives me crazy cuz his punkass is basically saying "yeah, i got my degree, but you n*ggas is too retarded to ever be like me so i'm not gonna ever share the wealth of knowledge that i picked up from white folks"
haha im good on the benz homie been there done that. i stick to the cheaper sh*t now.

yeah akademiks..i honestly dont know too much about him. im a free enterprise type of guy tho so i cant knock a hustle, plus i think his audience is mostly burb boys. cant rely on everyone to spread the word not everyone is a leader remember that. but ill respond to you cuz i dont see you in the thread with a petition to lock him up.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #74
MYDICKSOCOLD 1 heat pts
space
space
 Killaboy said
haha im good on the benz homie been there done that. i stick to the cheaper sh*t now.

yeah akademiks..i honestly dont know too much about him. im a free enterprise type of guy tho so i cant knock a hustle, plus i think his audience is mostly burb boys. cant rely on everyone to spread the word not everyone is a leader remember that. but ill respond to you cuz i dont see you in the thread with a petition to lock him up.
Dj Akademiks is still a "voice" though.

Name me 5 other people who do what he does.

Meanwhile you got pewdiepie, Ninja, Dr.Disrespect, Shroud, and all these other geek a.ss dudes with MILLIONS of followers who watch them play videogames and that's it.

We're better than that. Everybody knows this but nobody wants to even try.

2 weeks ago '17        #75
92baby 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 18432 18432
 chi town hustla said
Tookie Williams is originally from Louisiana

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  42
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  29
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter