Titans are releasing WR Rishard Matthews?

most viewed right now
+39  98
85 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 weeks ago '16        #51
Proveone 
space
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 2053 2053
 Tempus1 said
The Titans have a championship level defense, Mariota is healthy and the new offense is starting to click. And again the Titans won 9 games and made the second round last year so I donít know why them winning 10 games would be so shocking to you.

And as I said earlier the Rams havenít won sh*t yet but a bunch of regular season games. They seem like the type of team to go 13-3 and then lose their first playoff game
It's not shocking it's improbable wss my position. I'm still trying to figure out what it is Tennessee titans have won exactly. You're team is gonna lose in the 1st round of they make it, which I still don't think they will. They are not a championship contender. Hit me when these clowns can score more than 21 in back to back games.

[pic - click to view]

4 weeks ago '17        #52
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 11522 11522
 Proveone said
It's not shocking it's improbable wss my position. I'm still trying to figure out what it is Tennessee titans have won exactly. You're team is gonna lose in the 1st round of they make it, which I still don't think they will. They are not a championship contender. Hit me when these clowns can score more than 21 in back to back games.

[pic - click to view]

They just did it

Are you one of those LA sports fans that donít even follow the sport but act like youíre a huge fan because itís trendy?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #53
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
They just did it

Are you one of those LA sports fans that donít even follow the sport but act like youíre a huge fan because itís trendy?
Exactly!!! The last time your team was in a meaningful game they lost to the..... The Rams. Albeit the St. Louis Rams. At the end of the day your team isn't going to compete for a championship, you've got an outdated offensive skeme(this is a passing league now), the Titans defense is good, but the offense averages 18 points a game which is 28th in the league, which is essentially last place, or should I say 4 shy of last place.

[pic - click to view]

Now I'm gonna enjoy this 78 degrees and sunny weather. You have fun in that overcast 40
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #54
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Exactly!!! The last time your team was in a meaningful game they lost to the..... The Rams. Albeit the St. Louis Rams. At the end of the day your team isn't going to compete for a championship, you've got an outdated offensive skeme(this is a passing league now), the Titans defense is good, but the offense averages 18 points a game which is 28th in the league, which is essentially last place, or should I say 4 shy of last place.

[pic - click to view]

Now I'm gonna enjoy this 78 degrees and sunny weather. You have fun in that overcast 40
Mariota hand was hurt the the team was learning a new system. How is Matt Lefluer system outdated?
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #55
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Mariota hand was hurt the the team was learning a new system. How is Matt Lefluer system outdated?
Run heavy offense in a passing league

3 weeks ago '17        #56
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Run heavy offense in a passing league
Lefluers offense isnít run heavy

3 weeks ago '16        #57
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Lefluers offense isnít run heavy
It's his first year, he doesn't have the personnel run his offense, this team setup for the run. Which is why I said in my original post this offense wasn't designed to compete for a title. 9 wins at best

3 weeks ago '16        #58
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
The Titans have a championship level defense, Mariota is healthy and the new offense is starting to click. And again the Titans won 9 games and made the second round last year so I don’t know why them winning 10 games would be so shocking to you.

And as I said earlier the Rams haven’t won sh*t yet but a bunch of regular season games. They seem like the type of team to go 13-3 and then lose their first playoff game
Championship level defense

[pic - click to view]

That gives up 24pts in the first half, couple that with an offense that can't put more than a field goal on the board until garbage time.

[pic - click to view]

But But but but but
Way to return to the mean. The only thing that disappoints me is that there's only 6 more weeks left of my riding you on this subject.
P.s.
That was a game that actually matters, a division loss.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #59
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said

[pic - click to view]

That gives up 24pts in the first half, couple that with an offense that can't put more than a field goal on the board until garbage time.

[pic - click to view]

But But but but but
Way to return to the mean. The only thing that disappoints me is that there's only 6 more weeks left of my riding you on this subject.
Leave me alone man

3 weeks ago '08        #60
Tjvh616 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 1878 1878
Come to Detroit!!!

3 weeks ago '16        #61
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Leave me alone man
Rams 10-1

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '17        #62
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Rams 10-1

[pic - click to view]

Bunch of meaningless regular season games. Yíall going to lose in the divisional round to the Vikings

3 weeks ago '16        #63
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Bunch of meaningless regular season games. Yíall going to lose in the divisional round to the Vikings
And the titans will still not win 9+games like I said originally and they have to be in Tennessee. Also this team isn't losing to the Vikings. Maybe the saints if they have to pay in New Orleans again. The titans well be watching at home in sub 40 sleet weather.

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '16        #64
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
10pts in the first half

[pic - click to view]

On their way to another L. I tried to tell you fam. That commitment to your team blinded you from what was clearly there.

2 weeks ago '17        #65
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
10pts in the first half

[pic - click to view]

On their way to another L. I tried to tell you fam. That commitment to your team blinded you from what was clearly there.
Rams losing their first playoff game. I’m used to the Titans being mediocre though

2 weeks ago '16        #66
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Rams losing their first playoff game. I’m used to the Titans being mediocre though
Even if they did, which they won't. So what? my post was that this titans team wasn't that good and you popped off because they're your team. The Rams winning got nothing to do with my original comment. That said Rams ain't losing in the first round. But I can tell you who ain't winning in the first round, cuz they won't be playing.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Proveone; 11-27-2018 at 09:21 AM..

5 days ago '16        #67
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Rams losing their first playoff game. Iím used to the Titans being mediocre though
Gongrats on that struggle win at home against the Jets.

5 days ago '17        #68
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Gongrats on that struggle win at home against the Jets.
Gongrats? People from Los Angeles aren’t real football fans. The entire fan base is fair weather and bandwagon jumpers. And your team is a good regular season team who will get bounced early in the playoffs. It’s obvious

Last edited by Tempus1; 12-05-2018 at 04:43 AM..

4 days ago '16        #69
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Gongrats? People from Los Angeles aren’t real football fans. The entire fan base is fair weather and bandwagon jumpers. And your team is a good regular season team who will get bounced early in the playoffs. It’s obvious
Typo and I was trying to be nice. Your team is gonna be lucky to win 9 games like I said in my original post. Only scored two field goals in the first half. The only thing I was wrong about was the rest of the AFC south. Enjoy that overcast and snow.

[pic - click to view]

See you in a week when your sorry a.ss team figures out a way to lose to the bottom of it's division.

4 days ago '17        #70
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Typo and I was trying to be nice. Your team is gonna be lucky to win 9 games like I said in my original post. Only scored two field goals in the first half. The only thing I was wrong about was the rest of the AFC south. Enjoy that overcast and snow.

[pic - click to view]

See you in a week when your sorry a.ss team figures out a way to lose to the bottom of it's division.
Titans scored a td but had an extra point blocked but nice try. Winter in Tennessee is beautiful. Especially in the mountains

Again Rams are a cute little regular season team with a pretty offense that will wilt in the playoffs

Last edited by Tempus1; 12-05-2018 at 09:26 AM..

4 days ago '05        #71
MP 58 heat pts58
space
space
$26,680 | Props total: 10401 10401
+1   

4 days ago '16        #72
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
Titans scored a td but had an extra point blocked but nice try. Winter in Tennessee is beautiful. Especially in the mountains

Again Rams are a cute little regular season team with a pretty offense that will wilt in the playoffs
Didn't watch the game it Never popped up on the red zone so 1td in the first half. That's even worse you do realize that? It means your team could only get into field goal range once. I love how this became about my 11-1 Rams and not your bum a.ss team, who will be lucky to win 9 games. Which was the point of my original post. You know I'm right so now you're pivoting to critique my team, that's one win away(or Seattle loss) from qualifying for the playoffs. And your comeback is to knock my teams chances in a post season your team won't partake in. That's that hillbilly logic, enjoy that deliverance territory.

[pic - click to view]

2 days ago '17        #73
Tempus1 1 heat pts
space
space
 Proveone said
Didn't watch the game it Never popped up on the red zone so 1td in the first half. That's even worse you do realize that? It means your team could only get into field goal range once. I love how this became about my 11-1 Rams and not your bum a.ss team, who will be lucky to win 9 games. Which was the point of my original post. You know I'm right so now you're pivoting to critique my team, that's one win away(or Seattle loss) from qualifying for the playoffs. And your comeback is to knock my teams chances in a post season your team won't partake in. That's that hillbilly logic, enjoy that deliverance territory.

[pic - click to view]

2 days ago '16        #74
Proveone 
space
space
space
 Tempus1 said
You beat one of the worst teams in the league. That was a game you were supposed to win. BUT your QB threw for 162yrds 0tds and 1int. They won that game on the ground. I told you weeks ago your team was constructed to run the ball, that outdated form of offense ain't gonna get it done in 2018. You've got a winnable game next week as well. But the Skins and the Colts are gonna tap that a.ss you'll likely finish 8-8 which is 1 game under what I said was the best you could hope for which is 9-7. You still ain't going to the payoffs and it's still a wasted season. Don't get chesty your team is still:

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+37online now  38
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
97 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  35
Video inside Oscars Host: Jimmy Kimmel in blackface
131 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  29
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
What you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rappers IG Video?
71 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  21
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+261online now  19
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
218 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Dec 7 - These 22 Malware-Riddled Android Apps Might Be Draining Your P..
30 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  11
Dec 8 - Man Awarded $175,000 After Gang Rape During ĎScared Straightí Program
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy