The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
94 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

9 years ago '04        #51
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 938 938
i do believe that the illuminati is real. its not complete bulls**t. at all. but all these entertainers being a part of it is. these people are nothing but dumb pawns at best, they are influential in media but have no real power because they all answer and get their paychecks from someone else

9 years ago '09        #52
BrooklynStiles 127 heat pts127
space
space
$12,081 | Props total: 15475 15475
Giraffes are in the illuminati, look at their masonic Baphomet horns on their heads

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #53
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 BrookLynnStiles said
Giraffes are in the illuminati, look at their masonic Baphomet horns on their heads

[pic - click to view]

very very interesting.. Im about to delve into some research and see what I can find. Props

9 years ago '04        #54
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
 Jimbo said
Some people are misled and think that the illuminati is a "Jewish" organization, mainly because the main family, the Rothschilds, are Jewish.

It is not a Jewish organization though, there are many non-Jews affiliated with the illuminati.
So does that mean that there a no jews in illuminati?
Posted via Mobile Device

9 years ago '07        #55
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,726 | Props total: 14938 14938

ok, if you don't find this informing in the least bit, I hope you atleast find it funny or atleast entertaining.

I aint a religious dude but I honestly believe these artists have gone as far as selling their soul for the fame and fortune....

Rappers tell us s**t that goes under the radar.

[video - click to view]

0:45 "News flash, yessss... Weezy f**king baby with his fruit a.ss"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-11-2010 at 03:30 PM..

01-11-2010, 03:21 PM         #56
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How come theres always like 6 illuminati threads on the front page of the hip hop forum now? This is getting more boring than the same hate threads over and over again by the same few people. Basically, make up rumours about the most popular rappers atm, Jay, Wayne etc, im sure soon Eminem will appear in this, people click your site = money off advertising, im sure most of their hits come from here

Edit: Lol so apparently Wayne is gay because he kissed his step father...even though he has 4 baby mommas, and Satan is writing Waynes lyrics, and Eminem actually has a devil inside of him

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 03:39 PM..

9 years ago '07        #57
space
space
"News flash, yessss... Weezy f**king baby with his fruit a.ss" - Lil Wayne

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-11-2010 at 03:29 PM..

9 years ago '08        #58
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,549 | Props total: 44 44
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"

9 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Showtimegp said
lil wayne " yh i like it in the butt, but i just rep the n.o for life, suuuuu wuuuuuuuuuu"
n*gga i provided a link u moron i aint makin it up

01-11-2010, 03:30 PM         #60
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my bad, they're already saying Eminem is in it 'Lastly I want to show you a video in which it becomes clear that Eminem is one of the many who have sold their souls to the Devil for fame and fortune'

Showtimegp said
Stop making up quotes Eminem has actually said s**t like that, and often states his disapproval of women if you were going to call someone in rap gay itd be him, and hes not.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-11-2010 at 03:31 PM..

9 years ago '07        #61
space
space
"Russian Roulette = Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan, and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.
Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a.ssist u with ur career make u huge only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble."
Tiffany Evans on Rihanna's Russian Roulette

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-11-2010, 05:15 PM         #62
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said
How come theres always like 6 illuminati threads on the front page of the hip hop forum now? This is getting more boring than the same hate threads over and over again by the same few people. Basically, make up rumours about the most popular rappers atm, Jay, Wayne etc, im sure soon Eminem will appear in this, people click your site = money off advertising, im sure most of their hits come from here

Edit: Lol so apparently Wayne is gay because he kissed his step father...even though he has 4 baby mommas, and Satan is writing Waynes lyrics, and Eminem actually has a devil inside of him
You're sure that Eminem will appear in this soon? lmao, you must not have watched the They Sold Their Souls For Rock 'n Roll documentary, there's like 3 parts on eminem alone....

9 years ago '06        #63
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.

01-11-2010, 05:41 PM         #64
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's been around for centuries, people are just now starting to wake up to it though... don't f!ght it...

01-11-2010, 05:42 PM         #65
PHuckYuew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Roc A Fella

9 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,731 | Props total: 32995 32995
...You Should Of PM One Of Them n*ggas If You Wanted To Know The Answer

01-11-2010, 05:43 PM         #67
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said
Ever since the Jay Z consiracy, everybody's been talking that Illuminati jibberish. How did the Illuminati talk start? I guess that's the new trend now. But enlighten me, because I would like to know.
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this s**t? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...

01-11-2010, 05:44 PM         #68
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a.ssociated with a very famous rapper...

9 years ago '04        #69
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,065 | Props total: 4183 4183

[video - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #70
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 44 44
 Jimbo said
You are using the internet, correct? The information of the world is at your fingertips and you're asking people on a hip-hop forum about this s**t? If you really want to learn about it then go do it! Ain't nothing stopping you from doing so... you have a lot of catching up to do...
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?

HotepSuns said
you act like illuminati talks is new in hip hop....rappers have been talking about the illuminati for decades now....this is nothing new...it's just now being a.ssociated with a very famous rapper...
I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.

9 years ago '06        #71
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,088 | Props total: 1520 1520
learn about it right there.

9 years ago '04        #72
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,065 | Props total: 4183 4183
lol @ it being a "New Trend" lol

wow have you have been living under a rock????

9 years ago '06        #73
991 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,088 | Props total: 1520 1520
 MissLoveOne said
I don't need to look it up, because I have an outline on what it's suppose to be about. I just wanted to know why is it the new trend?

I know rappers have spoke on it in the past. I'm just saying why is it becoming such a spotlight thing now.

its not a trend. it's a reality more people are being exposed to.

01-11-2010, 05:54 PM         #74
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said

because it's being a.ssociated with jay z now..and jay z is playing along with it...

01-11-2010, 05:55 PM         #75
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm going to guess that some high conspiracy theorists threw out some dumbass blog bout the s**t. This led to stupid , ignorant , n*ggas picking it up . These n*ggas ended up starting a trend, and now you got folks who want to look cool spitting this retarded s**t.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  44
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
138 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+59online now  42
Image(s) inside Bx detectives need help. Who is she???
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+20online now  40
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-23online now  29
NCAAB Chick Exposes Auburn Player On Twitter