The Illuminati Conspiracy and Hip Hop

most viewed right now
+82  91
65 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

01-07-2010, 05:26 PM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said
People who say the illuminati isn't real look so f**king stupid. Dumbasses probably don't even have a college degree, but they sit at their computer and talk about things that they know nothing about.....
:agreement6:

9 years ago '07        #27
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
According to many of the people on this forum, Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person

Last edited by TheIncomparable; 01-08-2010 at 12:15 AM..

01-07-2010, 05:37 PM         #28
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
The illuminati is actually a white thing and they're pretty racist... any black people involved with this s**t are most likely just being used...

01-07-2010, 05:40 PM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said
According to many of the people on this forum... Obama, Jay-z, kanye, lebron and any other highly successful black person
lady gaga's black?...bill gates is black?..glenn beck is black?

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...

9 years ago '08        #30
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,549 | Props total: 44 44
cant forgot jeezy.

01-07-2010, 05:50 PM         #31
SAUCYSLIMM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wacka flocka!!

01-07-2010, 05:50 PM         #32
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said
cant forgot jeezy.
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.

9 years ago '09        #33
BrooklynStiles 127 heat pts127
space
space
$12,065 | Props total: 15329 15329
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2010, 06:02 PM         #34
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said

stop thinking in terms of race this has nothing to do with social class..race...etc...
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.

Last edited by tipt420; 01-07-2010 at 06:03 PM..

9 years ago '04        #35
j0hncena 106 heat pts106
space
space
$13,054 | Props total: 4180 4180
 BrookLynnStiles said
The Black Ranger, just look at the Baphomet horns on his face he clearly is in the illuminati

[pic - click to view]

haha!!

01-07-2010, 06:07 PM         #36
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said
Young Jeezy has the IQ of a 2nd grader... I can guarantee you that if he was even remotely connected to the illuminati at all it's because he is nothing but a pawn of theirs. The illuminati people at the top are VERY intelligent older men, not stupid a.ss country gangster crack dealers.
...it's almost important to note...some of these ppl that are tppls for the cause aren't even aware of their roles...ie: chris brown's fallen angel song...aka the ode to satan..

01-07-2010, 06:11 PM         #37
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."

01-07-2010, 06:11 PM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tipt420 said
It does have to do with race though. If ANY of these people have any connection with the illuminati, they're most likely being used to distract the masses and pay dues to the real people in control. Everybody has a purpose there, doctors get helped by lawyers after malpractice and police chiefs hush charges against politicians who k!ll prostitutes haha. What purpose would rhianna have? ... ... ... None. Eminem? Drake? You people cant be serious. Hov throws up signs because they're believed to have symbolic power, thats all. Aint no rapper gonna be part of the new world order, those international banking families, believe it or not, have more money than is in the entire rap game, period.
Rappers = illuminati puppets, at BEST.
And oprah, obama, they tell black people to like the things that white people like and get them interested in s**t that doesnt concern them, they're puppets too. Illuminati know they cant k!ll off every black or any other race, so might as well turn their minds into compliant white thinking conservatives who think they're really liberal activists.
"Health care!! Reform!!" Haha, ok, isnt that what they wanted already but nobody was willin to pay taxes for? Get a clue.
And I'm sure you didnt mean to put social class, cause i cant fathom any poor people runnin the country.
when I said it wasn't about race I was speaking in terms of eligibility to be a pawn/puppet...every race is fair game..if the bilderbergers have a need for them..

01-07-2010, 06:14 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said
Yea Chris Brown probably doesn't have a clue about what's going on, he probably didn't even write that Fallen Angel song, it was probably written by some old white Jewish guy who's affiliated with the illuminati. They just hand it to Brown and say "here b**ch, sing that."
exactly...

01-07-2010, 06:16 PM         #40
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same thing with Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" song. I looked up the writers and it's a bunch of old white guys.
+1   

9 years ago '04        #41
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,690 | Props total: 3273 3273
Sade. She has 2012 freckles on her face...Think about it

01-07-2010, 06:20 PM         #42
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said
when I said it wasn't about race I was speaking in terms of eligibility to be a pawn/puppet...every race is fair game..if the bilderbergers have a need for them..
Oh, ok, well in that case I completely agree.

01-07-2010, 06:20 PM         #43
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said
Sade. She has 2012 freckles on her face...Think about it
Was that an attempt at a joke? 2012? lmao, f**king idiot...

9 years ago '08        #44
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,549 | Props total: 44 44
 Jimbo said
Same thing with Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams" song. I looked up the writers and it's a bunch of old white guys.
rico love aint white

01-07-2010, 06:24 PM         #45
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said
rico love aint white
Written and produced by Knowles, James Scheffer, Wayne Wilkins, and Rico Love
Multiple writers...

01-07-2010, 07:58 PM         #46
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 21 heat pts21
space
space
$48,972 | Props total: 15943 15943
Crooked I is in the Illuminati. I spoke to the homies already

9 years ago '04        #48
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,690 | Props total: 3273 3273
^:lachen001:

9 years ago '07        #49
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said

Reread my post. I said the majority of people on this forum. I'm making a point here dumbass.. The majority of people on this forum cant accept the fact that black people can actually become something of themselves on their own. So these people make up stories to help them make sense of it all.

Lady gaga now too? LOL.. Too funny

01-08-2010, 12:27 AM         #50
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheIncomparable said
Reread my post. I said the majority of people on this forum. I'm making a point here dumbass.. The majority of people on this forum cant accept the fact that black people can actually become something of themselves on their own. So these people make up stories to help them make sense of it all.

Lady gaga now too? LOL.. Too funny
Lady Gaga is one of the main people pushing all kinds of symbolism and weird s**t. If anyone is some kind of mind-controlled puppet it's her...

Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  62
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
362 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+47online now  46
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  45
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-70online now  33
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with
265 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-42online now  31
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  28
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
110 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  22
How Lean Became Rapís Most Wanted Drug