Offset expecting to receive 50m from divorce

most viewed right now
2 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #76
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 5461 5461
you an idiot if you think this hoe is seeing anything close to 100 ms durin her career

offset about to be a hero to the tea party brehs on here. bum's dream turned reality. gonna be saying sh*t like "goals"

yo i accidentally clicked on the picture when i was scrollin down, the comments next to the picture loaded up...if i didnt know better id think they were all her personal friends. people REALLY invested in this sh*t

1 week ago '05        #77
Dainfamous730 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 4575 4575
 LicensedLegend said
Where you got married has nothing to do with it. You can get married anywhere. In order to get divorced tho you have to have proof of residency. Where you live is the laws you will have to abide by.
Ok they live in Atlanta

1 week ago '12        #78
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 5011 5011
 Dainfamous730 said
Ok they live in Atlanta
My man, if they are split. She is from New York. Her job is in New York. So itís not surprising that she filed for divorce in New York. It doesnít matter that they were living in Atlanta as a couple.

1 week ago '15        #79
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,227 | Props total: 6557 6557
 Good Guy Ry said
It's amazing how much you n*ggas care about dumb sh*t. Grown men in women's pockets now. I gotta avoid the HHS and keep my black a.ss focused, don't wanna end up like some of you n*ggas in my 30s.
You holier than thou negros are hilarious.

Cut it out fam

1 week ago '05        #80
Dainfamous730 91 heat pts91
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 4575 4575
 LicensedLegend said
My man, if they are split. She is from New York. Her job is in New York. So itís not surprising that she filed for divorce in New York. It doesnít matter that they were living in Atlanta as a couple.
It means they have a residency there and that's also where they were married, she can file for one over there and keep all of her a.ssets that she owns

1 week ago '12        #81
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,319 | Props total: 5011 5011
 Dainfamous730 said
It means they have a residency there and that's also where they were married, she can file for one over there and keep all of her a.ssets that she owns
Again, it doesnít matter where you were married. You can get married anywhere.

1 week ago '14        #82
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 452 452
 Killaboy said
you an idiot if you think this hoe is seeing anything close to 100 ms durin her career

offset about to be a hero to the tea party brehs on here. bum's dream turned reality. gonna be saying sh*t like "goals"

yo i accidentally clicked on the picture when i was scrollin down, the comments next to the picture loaded up...if i didnt know better id think they were all her personal friends. people REALLY invested in this sh*t
Nicki is worth close to 100m's and she's had birdman in her pockets pretty much her entire career.

If cardi is still relevant by 2022 It's not far fetched for her to touch 100m's in her career.

Her album is double plat, all her singles are multi plat, bodak yellow almost diamond. hella platinum and gold features / guest appearances. what you think shes getting for a show? a feature?

100 m's definitely not out of the question if she stays popular

1 week ago '17        #83
Killaboy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 5461 5461
 pojo18 said
Nicki is worth close to 100m's and she's had birdman in her pockets pretty much her entire career.

If cardi is still relevant by 2022 It's not far fetched for her to touch 100m's in her career.

Her album is double plat, all her singles are multi plat, bodak yellow almost diamond. hella platinum and gold features / guest appearances. what you think shes getting for a show? a feature?

100 m's definitely not out of the question if she stays popular
say she gettin 200 a show...after taxes, agent fees, paying her crew, etc....she maybe seein what...50k of that? agent fees 10%,, state plus fed taxes in that bracket damn near 50%...that leaves 80. then you gotta add the crew. so she does 50 shows a year at 50k. 2.5 million. i doubt the artist sees much of the streaming/album cut these days.

lets give her another 5 mil just for the sake of arguement from sponsorships, placements, merch, etc. thats likely being real generous. so we at 7.5 a year before expenses. so yeah i have a hard time seeing her at 100 m's breh. she still rich but 100 m's is a lot of dough

1 week ago '12        #84
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$13,459 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Mxllz said
Bx is a full blown gossip site

Yeah this shyt is finished, I can't bare to imagine what class of 19 will breed.
The way this sensitive, soft a.ss generation is it'll probably be a bunch of f
[spoiler - click to view]

s

Last edited by DontHateDaGreat; 12-07-2018 at 10:19 AM..

1 week ago '14        #85
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,430 | Props total: 452 452
 Killaboy said
say she gettin 200 a show...after taxes, agent fees, paying her crew, etc....she maybe seein what...50k of that? agent fees 10%,, state plus fed taxes in that bracket damn near 50%...that leaves 80. then you gotta add the crew. so she does 50 shows a year at 50k. 2.5 million. i doubt the artist sees much of the streaming/album cut these days.

lets give her another 5 mil just for the sake of arguement from sponsorships, placements, merch, etc. thats likely being real generous. so we at 7.5 a year before expenses. so yeah i have a hard time seeing her at 100 m's breh. she still rich but 100 m's is a lot of dough
cardi reportedly not accepting less than 300k a show and regularly receives offers in the 500k range.

if nicki could do it, I don't see why cardi couldnt considering she's blowing nicki's numbers out of the water, this is all dependent on her maintaining her hot streak for at least 4+ more years tho and a.ssuming shes smart with her money

1 week ago '18        #86
stutteringrap 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 4151 4151
if he does. he is lame. usually females does that. and how can he take from her when he was the one got caught cheating.

2. offset is a lame. i bet this n*gga never got any pus*y in atlanta and was a nerd coming up.

5. becuase i am a simp and sucker for a fine body and mixed bi racial face. but

1 week ago '18        #87
iTrap 8 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 2317 2317

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '18        #88
iTrap 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dade County said
Mediatakeout is the black Fox News

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '18        #89
iTrap 8 heat pts
space
space
 Aries said
Cardi doesn't even have 20ms to split, this n*gga aint gettin nothin close to that

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+127online now  19
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  17
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
So Young Thug a mason mason
221 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
165 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-25online now  7
Article inside Joyner Lucas joins in the Kanye/Drake Beef!(Sides with YE)
23 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+72online now  6
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+37online now  3
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy