Shotti, Mel Matrix and Jim Jones in studio in 2010

most viewed right now
+84  70
69 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #76
PurpleKush 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 4290 4290

[video - click to view]

+3   

1 week ago '07        #77
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,689 | Props total: 6319 6319
 Sincere730 said
That was before byrd gang thats why

Tru was already locked when Mel and Jim linked up
no it wasnt

real street guys like mel/tru always got a certain respect for each other.

ain't no real street dudes about to go against each other on behalf of any rapper

now mel and them dudes would run down on dudes like max b and French all. the time

1 week ago '15        #78
katurner 92 88 heat pts88
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 7779 7779
 jharlem0500 said
Overrated my azz...

Them LES n*ggaz were on Jimís head.

Why TF didnít any of these n*ggaz help him then. LoL

Funny sh*t though.... Jim wasnít even allowed in Harlem during his beef with Max B...

Ah man... The good old days... sh*t was legit fun back then...

Before all this internet sh*t popped off...
I know Jim didn't come out his house when Gangster Lou was looking for him but I honestly don't believe the max b sh*t

1 week ago '15        #79
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 6548 6548
 katurner 92 said
I know Jim didn't come out his house when Gangster Lou was looking for him but I honestly don't believe the max b sh*t
Itís true. All facts... I was still in the streets at this time...

Max has the streets with him... Max is really from 140th and Lenox... None of them n*ggaz grew up with Jim...

All the street n*ggaz were on Maxís side and not feeling what Jim was doing.

All facts...
+1   

1 week ago '17        #80
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 5152 5152
 jharlem0500 said

So this n*gga Shotti been knowing that he was going to jail...

Oh sh*t...
well with those warrants he would have been shipped out in a second with how visible he was in new york. plus lets put it this way, they dont play with that "unidentified" sh*t nowadays. they know what it is in 2018. he was in some serious sh*t i know 20 grams in my state is first degree. thats years. he was on their most wanted list for a while. so it didnt make sense to me how he was so visible on the scene. someone made a deal with the devil or the feds ate the case but i doubt they would give up a 10-20 year sentence like that. sh*ts weird.

1 week ago '15        #81
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
well with those warrants he would have been shipped out in a second with how visible he was in new york. plus lets put it this way, they dont play with that "unidentified" sh*t nowadays. they know what it is in 2018. he was in some serious sh*t i know 20 grams in my state is first degree. thats years. he was on their most wanted list for a while. so it didnt make sense to me how he was so visible on the scene. someone made a deal with the devil or the feds ate the case but i doubt they would give up a 10-20 year sentence like that. sh*ts weird.
Weird indeed...
+1   

1 week ago '17        #82
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
 jharlem0500 said
Weird indeed...
havent seen anybody come up with an explanation for it either. some other dude posted that they lost the evidence in his case lol. like it was some old a.ss cold case and he was on the most wanted list for sh*ts and giggles. the feds would let sh*t like this slide too cuz if you get a 1st degree then a fed charge, that sh*t is consecutive. plus they would rather have your a.ss in the pen where you easier to find and takes less money/manpower. makes zero sense

+1   

1 week ago '07        #83
Dat_BK_Nicca 50 heat pts50
space
space
$8,686 | Props total: 1348 1348
 A~team said
Damn sh*t crazy Mel Murda getting caught up like this got me listening to that members of byrdgang mixtape so many qoutables by Mel, max and stacks 06/07 was great until stacks died
thats a fact bro

jimmy couldve ushered in a new post diplomats era in new york with byrdgang

jim, stack, max b and mel murda/matrix

+1   

1 week ago '15        #84
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
havent seen anybody come up with an explanation for it either. some other dude posted that they lost the evidence in his case lol. like it was some old a.ss cold case and he was on the most wanted list for sh*ts and giggles. the feds would let sh*t like this slide too cuz if you get a 1st degree then a fed charge, that sh*t is consecutive. plus they would rather have your a.ss in the pen where you easier to find and takes less money/manpower. makes zero sense

I canít call it. sh*t is weird...
+1   

1 week ago '05        #85
CartelFamill 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 3105 3105
Jim been Blood since Late 90s ...Tru didnt say he wasnt Blood.....Tru said he had DRE, I forget his name.....He a Crip that rap......He was dissing jIm too early.....They said Jim was scary and wasnt talking all that Blood sh*t around them

1 week ago '10        #86
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,641 | Props total: 10439 10439
 Killaboy said

sometimes the feds intervene in state cases if they're building one of their own. they most likely left him on the street so he could bury not only himself but his whole gang. gotta think about it in terms of having him, and only him, locked in a state pen for a few years where he could parole out relatively quickly or leave him on the street to keep building the fed case. you see they had wiretaps on him and sh*t, that wouldn't be possible if he was sitting in the pen.

just a possibility
+1   

1 week ago '04        #87
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,188 | Props total: 1924 1924
Yo how gangsta is tru life?.. he pressed Jimmy hard.. and Jim all along was blood..were was these dudes back then when tru was running wild
+2   

1 week ago '17        #88
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
 t from the 617 said
sometimes the feds intervene in state cases if they're building one of their own. they most likely left him on the street so he could bury not only himself but his whole gang. gotta think about it in terms of having him, and only him, locked in a state pen for a few years where he could parole out relatively quickly or leave him on the street to keep building the fed case. you see they had wiretaps on him and sh*t, that wouldn't be possible if he was sitting in the pen.

just a possibility
it is possible. but homeboy had 1st degree possession of 2 different substances. thats 20 years in the bin if you got priors. pretty much what he's facing now. and this was in 2016 they had been investigating for 3 years. so i think you're right, they intervened. but i dont think it was to lock him up longer. like i said, people with state and fed cases usually serve consecutive if they have priors. obviously he was aware of the surveilance. even the description of the stop on this case sounds like some investigation/ci sh*t. it was for his homies. now how they went about that...nobody knows. just something to think about
+1   

1 week ago '17        #89
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
 jharlem0500 said
I canít call it. sh*t is weird...
lets be honest. 9/10 if it looks like a duck.....you know the rest. peep my response right above to homeboys quote. take it easy breh
+1   

1 week ago '15        #90
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 Killaboy said
it is possible. but homeboy had 1st degree possession of 2 different substances. thats 20 years in the bin if you got priors. pretty much what he's facing now. and this was in 2016 they had been investigating for 3 years. so i think you're right, they intervened. but i dont think it was to lock him up longer. like i said, people with state and fed cases usually serve consecutive if they have priors. obviously he was aware of the surveilance. even the description of the stop on this case sounds like some investigation/ci sh*t. it was for his homies. now how they went about that...nobody knows. just something to think about
+1   

1 week ago '17        #91
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
 jharlem0500 said
think about it like this...you been in the sh*t as long as he has...almost 35 years old at the time. you gonna be riding around with a faulty tail light? you gonna have weed in the car that aint vacuumed? with almost 50 on ya. and he just happened to not have a strap right? and he just happened to "escape the scene" right? only one to do so. the other passengers in the car got the same charges too. then he on the scene super obvious not even a year later in the state next door.

+1   

1 week ago '06        #92
detroitdipset 
space
space
$713 | Props total: 827 827
 AgentOrange said
Before he blew up. He was trying to be the east coast Eazy E. At least that is what Tru said. He introduced Jim to Crips out in LA and Jim started dressing like crip. Funny thing is I kind of remember Jim dressing in Blue.
Certified gangstas comes to mind

1 week ago '14        #93
DJ HiStakes 
space
space
$390 | Props total: 491 491
Jim is actually old enough to actually have come home nine trey and he always was using blood lingo.

Killaboy said
yeah i loosely know the history. im talkin from a media standpoint. dipset blew that sh*t up out east. wayne blew it up in the south. now you got a bunch of perps. you dont think jim jones profited off that affiliation? i can almost guarantee he did.

1 week ago '17        #94
CamburyBXGreat 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 14940 14940
 jharlem0500 said
n*gga wtf you talking about?

Jim didnít roll no fukn solo.

I wish you OT fan azz n*ggaz would stop speaking on sh*t you donít know about.

Jim got his azz handed to him in Harlem, at the Rucker, with all of his ppl right there. Then called crying to Tru Life.

Just shut up bro.

Again, where TF weíre all those Byrd gang n*ggaz when Jim needed em.
And like I said, during the Max B beef, Jim wasnít even allowed Uptown.

Just shut up man
Jim got caught solo a few times and relieved of his jewelry, stop it. Then n*ggas caught a case that next week for Rucker. Lil n*ggas get all they info from the internet. n*gga I lived in Manhattanville, 42nd and Hamilton and in Delano. I only talk about what Iíve seen not what yíall discuss on the internet.

Like I said before tru life is lame and came home d!ckriding like he was before he got locked up.

1 week ago '15        #95
jharlem0500 9 heat pts
space
space
space
 CamburyBXGreat said
Jim got caught solo a few times and relieved of his jewelry, stop it. Then n*ggas caught a case that next week for Rucker. Lil n*ggas get all they info from the internet. n*gga I lived in Manhattanville, 42nd and Hamilton and in Delano. I only talk about what Iíve seen not what yíall discuss on the internet.

Like I said before tru life is lame and came home d!ckriding like he was before he got locked up.
Manhattanville

You a fan n*gga.

6 days ago '11        #96
GANGSTA BOY 121 heat pts121 OP
space
space
$8,004 | Props total: 8357 8357
red apples fallin

6 days ago '13        #97
EZ Green 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 22744 22744
 Killaboy said
think about it like this...you been in the sh*t as long as he has...almost 35 years old at the time. you gonna be riding around with a faulty tail light? you gonna have weed in the car that aint vacuumed? with almost 50 on ya. and he just happened to not have a strap right? and he just happened to "escape the scene" right? only one to do so. the other passengers in the car got the same charges too. then he on the scene super obvious not even a year later in the state next door.

Yo,you're an insightful a.ss mofo about this sh*t bruh For real. that would literally be the craziest outcome possible if it turns out to be true.
+1   

6 days ago '17        #98
Killaboy 9 heat pts
space
space
 EZ Green said
Yo,you're an insightful a.ss mofo about this sh*t bruh For real. that would literally be the craziest outcome possible if it turns out to be true.
thanks breh. unfortunately i been around the block a few times seen a few things. hopefully some kid reads it and realizes how dirty the game is and gets out before its too late.

usually these street guys aint el chapo level geniuses...so the obvious answer is almost always the right one. there are exceptions tho. but his "mistakes" were too common sense for a guy like him. he was also the only person in the car who didnt get charged with being under the influence. so he just happened to be sober too in a ride full of dope heads....haha thats a lot of coincidences

+1   

6 days ago '13        #99
EZ Green 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 22744 22744
 Killaboy said
thanks breh. unfortunately i been around the block a few times seen a few things. hopefully some kid reads it and realizes how dirty the game is and gets out before its too late.

usually these street guys aint el chapo level geniuses...so the obvious answer is almost always the right one. there are exceptions tho. but his "mistakes" were too common sense for a guy like him. he was also the only person in the car who didnt get charged with being under the influence. so he just happened to be sober too in a ride full of dope heads....haha thats a lot of coincidences

Meanwhile Elliot Grange and them sit back, count money and laugh. Cold game all around
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  52
Kodak Black walks out of Hot97 interview after Ebro mentions sexual assault al..
362 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  47
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+47online now  42
Dec 12 - College teacher fired for having too much booty
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-43online now  30
NBA YOO PHIL JACKSON LITERALLY came to JEANIE BUSS OFFICE after the LEBRON PIC..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Jordan 11 Concords Yellowing In 2 Weeks
110 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-70online now  20
Mom of 4 looking for a guy to hang out with